March 28, 2024, 03:16:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 236863 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #400 on: November 29, 2007, 08:21:55 PM »

If Tacky gets under your skin, just remember that today I heard him say that the Police car recording was ALL they had. He said the same thing two days ago, but yesterday said that there were bugs in the house.

A major problem is that the interviewers do not know the details of the case and therefore, when Tacky gets aggresive and boisturous, they just buy what he's saying without challenge. We get furious, because we know better. Hans knows the case. He caused them to be rearrested after 2 1/2 years, and SO FAR, Joran has only a Bible. Joran does not have either parent, Deepak does not have his desired attorney, they are in separate facilities on the island and SO FAR, a judge has upheld their incarcerations.

For me, it is HUGE that they were ever brought in again. It would have been a small bleep on the news had the case been declared cold and closed pended anything new popping up and then Aruba's line would be, "If something ever comes up, we'll reopen it." End of story.

No one in their right mind would choose this course of action knowingly, to just plaster it across worldwide screens again and then announce the boys were free,
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: November 29, 2007, 08:25:44 PM »

SO.........WHAT IS THE CONSENSUS - DOES ANYONE HAVE SUBSTANTIATED INFO WHERE IT WAS MENTIONED DEEPAK WENT BACK TO BEACH AT 300AM OR WHENEVER  ??

MY SPACE PAGE IS NOT BEING UTILIZED BY JORAN. NOT WHILE IN THE POKIE. I DO NOT BUY IT FOR ONE MINUTE. I WOULD HATE TO THINK I WAS WRONG ON THIS.

KALPOES TALKING TO AMERICAN LAWYERS WOULD HAVE BEEN IDEAL TO LISTEN IN ON. DON'T THINK SPECIFICS WOULD BE SPOKEN ABOUT... BUT-MAY HAVE TOLD THEM MORE THAN ALE DURING THE FIRST ARREST PERIOD.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: November 29, 2007, 08:25:45 PM »

Tyler

Thanks but I still didn't pick up anything except a Mexican with the name Figueroa.  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: November 29, 2007, 08:26:06 PM »

JoeT doesn't get under my skin, I know he's FOS.  He's been caught in almost as many lies as Renfro.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: November 29, 2007, 08:27:21 PM »

Joran has not let anything stop his love of gambling.
http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/joran_sloot    
One of his nicknames is angryshark 68

Here is a new cute mug shot  http://joranvandersloot.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!9E74C66583487C84!780/
(Dont know how to post pictures)

Yes, we've posted alot of those Spaces photos a long time ago.  Hadn't seen his Pocketfive site though.  Thanks!

He DEFINATELY has a gambling problem!!!

I wonder where he gets all his money. One of his favorite games is listed as the $100 and over tournament. I didn't have that kind of money to lose when I was in college. I wonder if Paulus and Anita give him that much money, or if he's getting it some other way. I've never heard anything about him having a job.

I believe he is a drug dealer.  When Beth arrived on the island it was said Joran was a drug dealer or she got in the car with a known drug dealer something like that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: November 29, 2007, 08:28:05 PM »

SO.........WHAT IS THE CONSENSUS - DOES ANYONE HAVE SUBSTANTIATED INFO WHERE IT WAS MENTIONED DEEPAK WENT BACK TO BEACH AT 300AM OR WHENEVER  ??

MY SPACE PAGE IS NOT BEING UTILIZED BY JORAN. NOT WHILE IN THE POKIE. I DO NOT BUY IT FOR ONE MINUTE. I WOULD HATE TO THINK I WAS WRONG ON THIS.

KALPOES TALKING TO AMERICAN LAWYERS WOULD HAVE BEEN IDEAL TO LISTEN IN ON. DON'T THINK SPECIFICS WOULD BE SPOKEN ABOUT... BUT-MAY HAVE TOLD THEM MORE THAN ALE DURING THE FIRST ARREST PERIOD.

I think it's possible that it was JOSSY that mentioned that and not JoeT.  Not sure.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: November 29, 2007, 08:30:19 PM »

JoeT doesn't get under my skin, I know he's FOS.  He's been caught in almost as many lies as Renfro.

DEEPAK GOING BACK TO BEACH - IS THIS RUMOR OR FACT ? OR INSIDE(CREDIBLE) INFO ?
STEVE CROES BREAKING INTO FISHERMAN'S HUTS - IS THIS RUMOR OR FACT ? OR INSIDE(CREDIBLE) INFO ?

KLAAS- NOT SINGLING YOU OUT. BUT YOU SURE KNOW YOUR STUFF.
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: November 29, 2007, 08:33:13 PM »

Here is a new cute mug shot  http://joranvandersloot.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!9E74C66583487C84!780/

Yes, we've posted alot of those Spaces photos a long time ago.  Hadn't seen his Pocketfive site though.  Thanks!

I wonder where he gets all his money. One of his favorite games is listed as the $100 and over tournament. I didn't have that kind of money to lose when I was in college. I wonder if Paulus and Anita give him that much money, or if he's getting it some other way. I've never heard anything about him having a job.

I believe he is a drug dealer.  When Beth arrived on the island it was said Joran was a drug dealer or she got in the car with a known drug dealer something like that.

That's what I was thinking too. There's no way he's getting enough money from his parents to gamble like he does, and stay high all the time. What a good boy he is..... Rolling Eyes Anita and Paulus must be so proud.......
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: November 29, 2007, 08:34:02 PM »

SO.........WHAT IS THE CONSENSUS - DOES ANYONE HAVE SUBSTANTIATED INFO WHERE IT WAS MENTIONED DEEPAK WENT BACK TO BEACH AT 300AM OR WHENEVER  ??

I think it's possible that it was JOSSY that mentioned that and not JoeT.  Not sure.

I thought this was the lie Joran came up with after his attempt to say Satish picked him up from the beach fell through.  Didnt he then switch it to Deepak and try to say Deepak could have went back to the beach after he dropped him off at home?

Joran has always been trying to put one of those 2 back at the beach after dropping him off at home (as if they ever even dropped him off at home to begin with Rolling Eyes)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: November 29, 2007, 08:36:58 PM »

That's what I was thinking too. There's no way he's getting enough money from his parents to gamble like he does, and stay high all the time. What a good boy he is..... Rolling Eyes Anita and Paulus must be so proud.......

They created a monster.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: November 29, 2007, 08:37:52 PM »

"I believe he is a drug dealer.  When Beth arrived on the island it was said Joran was a drug dealer or she got in the car with a known drug dealer something like that."
I remember that one, wasn't that on trip advisor ?
The source must have been one of the MB kids becasue there was nothing else happening then. But I never knew which one was meant ,D or J.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: November 29, 2007, 08:38:25 PM »

STEVE CROES BREAKING INTO FISHERMAN'S HUTS - IS THIS RUMOR OR FACT ? OR INSIDE(CREDIBLE) INFO ?

#1 - Deepak going back to the beach - The only statements regarding this came from Joran, the admitted habitual liar.

#2 - Rumor that it was Steve Croes that may have broken into the Fisherman's Huts.  I don't have an inside credible info on that.  As far as I know rumor only.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: November 29, 2007, 08:40:13 PM »

For every appearance by Joe T, I would like to see one by John Q Kelley or someone else knowledgeable about the case who is NOT in Aruba presenting an Aruban slant on things.

It's not fair to have nonstop Joe T like this, forming a very pro-Joran image in the American media with very little to counter it.  I wonder why Greta and others are doing this and why they are defending Joran's position all day long.

Free junkets for all Fox News personnel plus CNN and MSNBC?  Millions in advertising dollars?  What's the deal why we have to see his putrid face constantly?  You can't get away from this guy, Joe T.

Anna, I am sure you are right in that there are many in some quarters who tend to believe Joe; however, the more I see him, the worse I dislike him, the more concerned I am, however, that his thugs are out threatening the lives of judges and witnesses and he is being empowered by those groupies of Aruba.  Why else would  like people such as Refugees love them so much if they were not all cut from the same degenerate mold?
Tylergal; I am glad you are here. You said something last nite about Joe and Roemary ??
being inovlved in this case longer than we knew.
I remember when Joe T first came on to the TV as Joran's attorney. It was around the time of the Civil Suit in NY. There was an investigator that worked for Joe and he was on and said that he had been on the case for and he gave the date... and it was well before the civil suit or before the Sloots supposedly hired Joe T. Does anyone else remember that ? Why a lawyer like Joe before the NY suit ? What are these ppl afraid of ? No one went to Aruba with the intent of uncovering anything. Natalee went there for a vaction. Her parents went there to look for her. What is going to be exposed at a trial ?     

They became involved with this case about the same time Red went to Aruba. Idea

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: November 29, 2007, 08:41:46 PM »

Tyler

Thanks but I still didn't pick up anything except a Mexican with the name Figueroa.  Rolling Eyes

You need superduper Google.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: November 29, 2007, 08:41:50 PM »

OK OK I didn't read the last few pages to see if anyone posted last night transcript
So delete me if you need to Klaas

VAN SUSTEREN: You have answered Jossy. Let me ask you about the new and incriminating evidence, that is the statement of the prosecutor. And Joran's lawyer has gotten 15 pages—a mysterious 15 pages. Do you have any idea what is in them?

TACOPINA: Yes, I do.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there anything new?

TACOPINA: Not for my eyes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Are there new wiretaps?

TACOPINA: There are new recordings.

VAN SUSTEREN: What do you mean by new recordings?

TACOPINA: They placed bugs in the homes of the suspects at different times. This is what I hate to do to you, but I cannot get into the specifics. What I will say is this—there are no wiretap conversations that postdate 2005. There is no evidence against Joran, and no incriminating evidence.

VAN SUSTEREN: Joe, are there new recordings of any of the three since April 2007?

TACOPINA: Again, I am going to take a pass on that, because the rules right now that are in place—I do not want to violate them. I want cooperation, and I want to be able to share our information with the authorities.

VAN SUSTEREN: Then answer it this way—do you at least know that answer?

TACOPINA: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: I am not going to ask you the incriminating question because you are a defense lawyer, and I know your answer. How is your client doing in jail?

TACOPINA: He is actually doing quite well, considering the conditions he is held under. He is a mentally tough kid. He is now 19, was 17 at the time. This has advanced him years by way of really giving him a life's lesson.

And, certainly, he has been through this before. We are actually going to court tomorrow for a hearing to reduce the restrictions. He is in a cage with no reading material. He cannot read the Bible, he can't read a book. He can't say hi to his parents, his brother can't visit him—no outside contact.

That serves absolutely no investigatory person. What that is supposed to do is try to break a boy to get him to say something that may not be true. It will not happen, here, but that is the condition he is living under.

VAN SUSTEREN: we have 10 seconds left—do you have plans to go to Aruba or not? And if you do have plans, when are you going?

TACOPINA: I'll be there next week with the whole team.

VAN SUSTEREN: How long will you be there?

TACOPINA: As long as it takes to get what we need to get done, done. How's that?

VAN SUSTEREN: We will do a phone interview when you get there. Make sure you give us your phone number.

TACOPINA: Sure, OK.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, Joe, thank you.

TACOPINA: Bye, Greta.

Thanks for the transcript. This was not a slip of the tongue. Taco intentionally drops in the idea that bugs were used. Again, notice the plural -- "homes." There was one home for both Kalpoes. Any additional home would be Joran's -- in the NL -- or Joran's home in Aruba, whether Joran was present or not. Thus ... maybe the bugs caught Anita and Paulus.

Given that this is not accidental, why did Joe Taco drop the bug bomb? I don't get it. He could be working with the defense team or he is a loose cannon. If he's working with the defense team, then what do they hope to accomplish by leaking stuff against their own law? If he's a loose cannon, won't the defense lawyers want to shut him up? Or is he out of their reach?

Joe Taco might just be an idiot keeping himself on TV by saying new things.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #415 on: November 29, 2007, 08:43:10 PM »

SO.........WHAT IS THE CONSENSUS - DOES ANYONE HAVE SUBSTANTIATED INFO WHERE IT WAS MENTIONED DEEPAK WENT BACK TO BEACH AT 300AM OR WHENEVER  ??

Janet posted where that came from earlier today, I think. Hang on, I'll see if I can find it.
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: November 29, 2007, 08:43:46 PM »

I wish Mos would gather up everybody that had ever "seen" anything and make them give statements. Like the guy Greta "outed" about the car washing by the Kalpoe's. It kills me that there are people who know things that they won't tell the police. I wonder who they're so afraid of???
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: November 29, 2007, 08:43:58 PM »

Here is a new cute mug shot  http://joranvandersloot.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!9E74C66583487C84!780/

Thanks..Looks like he he was on cloud 9 with his biggest win ever on 11/20/07. He won $4,776 on a $33 tourney. The next day he wasnt so lucky  Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #418 on: November 29, 2007, 08:47:26 PM »

Word at RU is that they may plan to bombard the most recent Natalee search blog (link I posted earlier from BFN) with their garbage. Karn has already made a post but it has not shown up yet. They will stop at nothing to wreak havoc. It is so obvious they do not want her found. They make me hurl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karn's post>>>@RU
~kaRN Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:36 pm   

I posted this anonymous comment at the blog

My concern with this deep sea search is that you will be transporting a deceased Natalee Holloway and planting her exactly where her Mommy wants her to be found. But my concern will never meet your moderation criteria will it. LOL

So far no comments have been posted and I doubt mine will but I do believe they should inundated(sp?) with our opinions. Will ALE be supervising this search? The FBI? Beth and Dave maybe? Didn't we speculate she might be in a long term care facility in Louisiana early on? 

~~~~~~~
These freaks are beyond sick.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: November 29, 2007, 08:47:40 PM »

The Vigilante Newspaper from Curacao printed a article before June 17th 2005 that Steve Croes may have been involved in breaking into the Fisherman Huts. They did not say for sure and did not list a source.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.