April 19, 2024, 04:54:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237214 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #420 on: November 29, 2007, 08:50:23 PM »

SO.........WHAT IS THE CONSENSUS - DOES ANYONE HAVE SUBSTANTIATED INFO WHERE IT WAS MENTIONED DEEPAK WENT BACK TO BEACH AT 300AM OR WHENEVER  ??

MY SPACE PAGE IS NOT BEING UTILIZED BY JORAN. NOT WHILE IN THE POKIE. I DO NOT BUY IT FOR ONE MINUTE. I WOULD HATE TO THINK I WAS WRONG ON THIS.

KALPOES TALKING TO AMERICAN LAWYERS WOULD HAVE BEEN IDEAL TO LISTEN IN ON. DON'T THINK SPECIFICS WOULD BE SPOKEN ABOUT... BUT-MAY HAVE TOLD THEM MORE THAN ALE DURING THE FIRST ARREST PERIOD.

Janet posted where that came from earlier today, I think. Hang on, I'll see if I can find it.

Sorry Buckshot. This is what I was think of and this just pinpoints Joran at the beach around that time............................but that came from somewhere and was posted. I'll keep looking. Below is from Tamik's post earlier today:

David Kock - Satish's Attorney
On the Record w/ Greta
August 24, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So your client, 2 o'clock to 3 o'clock, is on the Internet at home. I've been in his room. I've seen the computer, or at least where it was. And he gets phone calls at 2:40 and 3 a.m. from Joran. Where do the cell records place the phone that Joran is using at 2:40 and 3 o'clock in the morning?

DAVID KOCK, SATISH KALPOE'S ATTORNEY:: Well, there's not an exact pinpoint indication, but the general area is the area here in north in Palm Beach of the hotel.

VAN SUSTEREN: So it looks like he's not home at that hour, but someplace near the Marriott, is that right?

KOCK: That is correct. He is in this neighborhood.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there any explanation as to how he got from the hotel to his home?

KOCK: No, other than what my client stated that he heard or was told by Joran, is that he went home walking. But you know, we don't have any way to verify it. As I indicated in the past, on the path from here to his house, there are certain banks, gas stations, et cetera, that have video cameras that are filming the street. But they just keep them for a couple of days. So by the time the police went there to ask to get these videotapes, they were already wiped out. So you know, we cannot confirm it by any other means.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: November 29, 2007, 08:50:49 PM »

BOY, the site was slammed for a few minutes there. I thought maybe we had some news.

The info that Deepak returned to the beach is not new, Joran said that himself. That means that Joran was still there... or had asked Deepak to go back there. To find his shoes? Remember the gardener story? Deepak was NOT safe at home, snug in bed, at 3 AM. We knew that already.

I don't think Joran can spin this to help himself out at all.

"Deepak came with some dogs."

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/thesaurus/words+meaning+friend.html

The Online Slang Dictionary

dog

noun

1.  an unattractive person.
They're such a dog!

2.  a friend. Also dawg.
What's up, dog?
He's my dog.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: November 29, 2007, 08:51:20 PM »

JoeT doesn't get under my skin, I know he's FOS.  He's been caught in almost as many lies as Renfro.

DEEPAK GOING BACK TO BEACH - IS THIS RUMOR OR FACT ? OR INSIDE(CREDIBLE) INFO ?
STEVE CROES BREAKING INTO FISHERMAN'S HUTS - IS THIS RUMOR OR FACT ? OR INSIDE(CREDIBLE) INFO ?

KLAAS- NOT SINGLING YOU OUT. BUT YOU SURE KNOW YOUR STUFF.

#1 - Deepak going back to the beach - The only statements regarding this came from Joran, the admitted habitual liar.

#2 - Rumor that it was Steve Croes that may have broken into the Fisherman's Huts.  I don't have an inside credible info on that.  As far as I know rumor only.

BOTH SEEM TO FIT, THOUGH.
THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP, KLAAS.

BLAH - JOSSY DID NOT SAY IT EITHER. I JUST RE-LISTENED TO IT.

SOMETHING IS BINDING (ONE OF) THE KALPOES TO THE SLOOTS. WHAT IS IT?
WITNESSING THE CRIME, SUPPLYING THE DRUGS - PILLS (XTC/GHB), MONEY, THREATS.
CAN NOT FIGURE IT OUT. BINDING ONE IS LIKE BINDING TWO (IMO) BECAUSE OF SIBLING RELATIONSHIP. THE REASONS CITED WOULD HAVE CAUSED MOST TO FLIP MUCH EARLIER DUE TO JORAN AND PAULUS BEING INVOLVED MORE THAN THEM. COULD BE THE CROWN WITNESSES. THEY SHOULD HAVE SOLD THEIR STORIES A LONG TIME AGO. AND I HAVE SAID THIS SEVERAL TIMES, THEY HAD BETTER HAD A PLAN SHOULD A RE-ARREST LIKE THIS TAKE PLACE. THE STAGE IS BEING SET FOR TWO SCAPEGOATS......AND IT MAY NOT BE THE SLOOTS THAT I AM REFERRING TO.

Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: November 29, 2007, 08:52:17 PM »

Joran has not let anything stop his love of gambling.
http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/joran_sloot    
One of his nicknames is angryshark 68

Here is a new cute mug shot  http://joranvandersloot.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!9E74C66583487C84!780/
(Dont know how to post pictures)

Here is another

http://www.nkpoker.nl/players/playerprofile.asp?id={8E44A4C8-54CD-42CC-A51D-84961C88442E}#
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: November 29, 2007, 09:01:56 PM »

the thing that binds K2 and joran is that either 1 or 2 of the K2 are just as guilty as joran

simple as that -- i think  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: November 29, 2007, 09:03:17 PM »

JORAN IMPLICATED EITHER DEEPAK OR SATISH

David Kock
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
February 20, 2006

KOCK: Yes, well, you know what it is? The problem is that he was confronted with a phone call that he made from his cellular to the cellular of one of my clients, so then he had to give a justification for that. Since that cellular number was Deepak's cellular number, he first indicated that he called Deepak to have Deepak pick him up. Afterwards, the police confronted him with proof that Deepak was at home at that time on his computer, because Internet records show that. So then he had to change his story, and since he said, I made the call to that house, he had to give another, you know, solution for the fact that the call was made and somebody picked him up. So, you know, then the other likely person was then Satish. It was more a matter of elimination, really.

COSBY: So what does that say to you about Joran Van Der Sloot? He's pointing the finger at your—at least one of your clients being some—playing some role here.

KOCK: Yes. Well, he's been doing that since early in the investigation, so it doesn't amaze me.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 09:07:09 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: November 29, 2007, 09:05:14 PM »

Klaas ... would please change the yellow highlite in my quote to red.

Thanks

Janet

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: November 29, 2007, 09:07:27 PM »

Help!  I have been on Mr. Toads wild ride today..

did they have the hearing and what was the outcome...thanks! I have scanned back but I can't find it. Nothing on front page that  I can see...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: November 29, 2007, 09:08:11 PM »

Deepak has never stood up for himself when people tell him what Joran accuses him of. He simply says you would need to ask Joran why he says that.  Strange Confused
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 09:14:06 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: November 29, 2007, 09:09:08 PM »

the thing that binds K2 and joran is that either 1 or 2 of the K2 are just as guilty as joran

I AGREE !!!

BACK TO THE ROCK PAINTINGS - DO YOU THINK THIS LOCATION PLAYS A PART AT ALL OR JUST SOMETHING TO THROW OFF THE INVESTIGATION ??
crazybabyborg
« Reply #430 on: November 29, 2007, 09:09:19 PM »

So far, Sunny, the only change is that Joran was allowed to have a Bible. The judge will rule on same atty for Kalpoes tomorrow.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: November 29, 2007, 09:10:05 PM »

OT

Buckshot,

Any reason why you use lower case during the earlier part of the day and upper case at night?  Just an observation, today.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: November 29, 2007, 09:10:56 PM »

did they have the hearing and what was the outcome...thanks! I have scanned back but I can't find it. Nothing on front page that  I can see...

Yes, they did have a hearing today but NOT regarding if the K2 will remain 8 more days.

1.  To determine if K2 can have the same lawyer (decision will be made tomorrow)
2.  To determine if Joran can have books, newspapers, family visits, etc.  He was allowed a bible today but that is all.  They may decide on the rest tomorrow.

The decision regarding whether K2's will remain another 8 days will be made tomorrow as well.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: November 29, 2007, 09:11:15 PM »

personally

i think Mos has the 3 punks and he is trying to get the sweaty whale(s)

let the 3 punks sit in jail until they  puke up some info on sweaty whale

thats my opinion

why only get 3 when you can get 4 or more
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: November 29, 2007, 09:11:38 PM »

OT

Buckshot,

Any reason why you use lower case during the earlier part of the day and upper case at night?  Just an observation, today.

NO - COINCIDENCE.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: November 29, 2007, 09:11:45 PM »

Tyler,
I remember what you are talking about Joe T and Rosemary being involved at least in some capacity from that Rizzio or whatever his name was, think he may have died since then?  Or one of the did but that was the time false evidence was being found all over the island like the duct tape, etc.

But you may be right about that being the time they became involved and I think that Rizzio was supposedly hired by Paulus who has no such money.  Always thought it was by Posner but cannot substantiate that.  Anyway, I think it is old mob connections from Posner's olden days.  He is why they were all there so very early.

Just my opinion only.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: November 29, 2007, 09:12:06 PM »

11.29.2007 JORAN UNHAPPY IN JAIL KALPOE EXT HEARING TOMORROW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOvbv10sisQ

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: November 29, 2007, 09:13:51 PM »

I AGREE !!!

BACK TO THE ROCK PAINTINGS - DO YOU THINK THIS LOCATION PLAYS A PART AT ALL OR JUST SOMETHING TO THROW OFF THE INVESTIGATION ??

something happened there

im not sure what to make of it, but something went down there

blood, DNA, vomit

something ??????????????

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: November 29, 2007, 09:15:13 PM »

11.29.2007 JORAN UNHAPPY IN JAIL KALPOE EXT HEARING TOMORROW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOvbv10sisQ

Thanks ******* - I didn't see it yet!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: November 29, 2007, 09:15:33 PM »

Yes, they did have a hearing today but NOT regarding if the K2 will remain 8 more days.

1.  To determine if K2 can have the same lawyer (decision will be made tomorrow)
2.  To determine if Joran can have books, newspapers, family visits, etc.  He was allowed a bible today but that is all.  They may decide on the rest tomorrow.

The decision regarding whether K2's will remain another 8 days will be made tomorrow as well.

Thanks for the update!!  I do apprecitate it...and you too CBB

Glad Joran got the bible, he needs it! Laughing

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.