April 23, 2024, 11:32:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237308 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: November 29, 2007, 09:45:42 PM »

Oh, yeah, and we live with the Dutch and the British were the worst colonizers on earth day in and day out, those horrible Jews and nasty French people.  It's okay to say it about me and DH, but don't say it about my young'ins.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: November 29, 2007, 09:46:51 PM »

Tyler,
I remember what you are talking about Joe T and Rosemary being involved at least in some capacity from that Rizzio or whatever his name was, think he may have died since then?  Or one of the did but that was the time false evidence was being found all over the island like the duct tape, etc.

But you may be right about that being the time they became involved and I think that Rizzio was supposedly hired by Paulus who has no such money.  Always thought it was by Posner but cannot substantiate that.  Anyway, I think it is old mob connections from Posner's olden days.  He is why they were all there so very early.

Just my opinion only.

I think you have the name correct, also I seem to recall him being dead. Why is there so much money involved here in lawyers, etc ? Nobody has anything but regular jobs.

The unspeakable money from unspeakable sources.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: November 29, 2007, 09:49:18 PM »

Yes the Rizzo that worked for the Van Der Sloots was from chicago and his name was Ernie Rizzo. We all speculated back in 2005 that he was working for Posner. He was a bit of a legend as he had clients like Micheal Jackson and appeared on TV and was as old school as you could get with many years in the business.  TJ Ward claimed someone impersonated him while in Aruba and it was no coincidence this guy was in Aruba at the same time. He passed away in Oct 2006. You can probably still see the posts about him in the Archives at RWV from july and august 05.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 09:52:59 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: November 29, 2007, 09:50:10 PM »

Now I am confused.  Where is Tyler?  She would know what I am talking about. 

Some Rizzio was hired as a PI I think for Paulus.  He plays real dirty according to rep.  And that's when I think the lawyer came on board, was like a team.  Rizzio and Joe T.

Not that any of this matters one bit, really, at all in the big picture but I was just agreeing with Tyler that whenever this Rizzio came on, the PI one, then so did Taco.

But means nothing really, just thinking out loud about connections.

Now I do wonder if the other Rizzio who opposed the boycott got Joe Mañana.  More of those connections.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #464 on: November 29, 2007, 09:52:59 PM »

Other than the Holiday Inn fabrication ... I believe that each of Joran's accounts regarding how he got home that fateful morning as well as the insertion of the missing shoes has everything to do with implicating Deepak/Satish as being the last person/s alone with Natalee Holloway.  If Deepak or Satish admitted to picking up Joran at the beach they would be furthering Joran's agenda of implicating them in what happened to Natalee Holloway.  However ... if they maintain that they only dropped Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot Beach ... then they are implicating Joran as the last person with Natalee.

In my opinion, when you consider the gardener's observation at 2:30 AM on the morning that Natalee disappearance ... Joran, Deepak and Satish are all lying.  Joran, Deepak and (?) were together at 2:30 PM sitting in Deepaks parked vehicle across the street from the Marriot Beach and ... no Natalee.   

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

1.  "I WALKED HOME".

Joran is implying that Deepak/Satish returned to beach after he  contacted Deepak and stated he was in the process of walking home after leaving Natalee at the beach sleeping.

2.  "DEEPAK AND SATISH DROPPED ME OFF AT HOME AND LEFT WITH NATALEE".

Joran is implying that Deepak and Satish were the last persons observed with the missing 18 year old American citizen.

3.  "DEEPAK PICKED ME UP AT THE BEACH AND THEN RETURNED TO LOOK FOR MY SHOES."

Joran is implying that Deepak could have encountered Natalee Holloway at the Marriot Beach where she had been left alone a short time previous

4.  "SATISH PICKED ME UP AT THE BEACH AND THEN RETURNED TO LOOK FOR MY SHOES."

Joran is implying that Satish could have encountered Natalee Holloway at the Marriot Beach where she had been left alone a short time previous.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

MANSUR: Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 17, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, "DIARIO": I don`t know what`s happening, but the gardener, the witness, did stand by his story. He did confirm in front of the judge, in front of the defense attorneys, in front of the suspects, that he recognized, and he even recognized two of the three suspects that were there. He hasn`t changed his story one bit

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

I'm running out of accolades for Tamik's posts!
You know, for the first time since the beginning of this case, it just occurred to me with the above post, that maybe Joran has so obviously showcased his missing shoes for the very reason of implicating the Kalpoes. If Joran asserts that a Kalpoe went back to look for them, Joran could pass the status of being the last with Natalee, to them. After the initial search there was mention of missing shoes/shoe at joran's house and maybe Vander Stratten was going along with it to help keep the options open for Joren to pass the buck.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: November 29, 2007, 09:54:13 PM »

Frank Rizzo is a councilman from Philadelphia.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: November 29, 2007, 09:54:23 PM »

Mos was fishing months ago

he has 3 on the hook

Mos might be investigating the conversations that were BUGGED as soon as the
suspects knew they were being arrested

after they hauled joran off, they might have been listening to the SLOOOOOOOT HOUSE of HORRORS
and the same for the K2 house

these little things take time  Cool

Hi Robots, Nice to meet cha, and I do agree, but like you said in your first sentence, Mos was fishing months ago.  That would be bonus blurb, and Hey, nothin' wrong with that to show cause, but doubt they could use it in court, right?

Do you think there were bugs put in the Kalpoe house in the Spring of this year?  Isn't it amazing that the Kalpoe attnys didn't immediately check for bugs when the investigators left the Kalpoe house?  It was such a sudden search IMHO
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: November 29, 2007, 09:54:34 PM »

Local news abc3340 led with Natalee Holloway story tonight...pretty much the same stuff we already know except the interview with Dave Holloway.  Mentioned the boat that left from Louisiana today and the new search that was planned.  Dave said the prosecutor told him a "couple weeks" ago that Natalee was no longer alive. 

Next question that Hammer has been asking for 2 years now...HOW DOES MOS KNOW SHE IS DEAD?

Someone told them...showed them...or they heard it from the wire taps. 

Dave/TES/KLPD/FBI/Prosecutor all working together.  They know Natalee is not alive.  Maybe they do have a pretty good idea where in the ocean she was put?

I believe they do, at least within a reasonable zone...otherwise it would be worse than finding a needle in a haystack. That is one huge pond out there, ya know.

Mos knows that Natalee is deceased and also knows more, obviously. I think he probably learned how she died and where her body is either from the phone taps, the house bugs, videos, etc. and I believe he was decent enough to share that information with either the FBI who informed Dave, or perhaps he even shared it with TES or Dave directly. I think Tim knows exactly where to look and I believe he will bring Natalee home at long last, and I believe we will have Mos to thank for that.

Gabby,

Thank you for that wonderfully lucid and rational post.  Makes me feel better just reading it and I do so hope you are right.  Yes, that would be logical to think.  Dave Holloway seemed to have hopes. 

Personally, I don't know how they find anything in the ocean but they do for I see it on TV, recovery, treasure, sunken ships all kinds of things are found all the time so let's be hopeful.

That would be the ultimate evidence Mos could have.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: November 29, 2007, 09:54:45 PM »

Other than the Holiday Inn fabrication ... I believe that each of Joran's accounts regarding how he got home that fateful morning as well as the insertion of the missing shoes has everything to do with implicating Deepak/Satish as being the last person/s alone with Natalee Holloway.  If Deepak or Satish admitted to picking up Joran at the beach they would be furthering Joran's agenda of implicating them in what happened to Natalee Holloway.  However ... if they maintain that they only dropped Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot Beach ... then they are implicating Joran as the last person with Natalee.

In my opinion, when you consider the gardener's observation at 2:30 AM on the morning that Natalee disappearance ... Joran, Deepak and Satish are all lying.  Joran, Deepak and (?) were together at 2:30 PM sitting in Deepaks parked vehicle across the street from the Marriot Beach and ... no Natalee.   

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

1.  "I WALKED HOME".

Joran is implying that Deepak/Satish returned to beach after he  contacted Deepak and stated he was in the process of walking home after leaving Natalee at the beach sleeping.

2.  "DEEPAK AND SATISH DROPPED ME OFF AT HOME AND LEFT WITH NATALEE".

Joran is implying that Deepak and Satish were the last persons observed with the missing 18 year old American citizen.

3.  "DEEPAK PICKED ME UP AT THE BEACH AND THEN RETURNED TO LOOK FOR MY SHOES."

Joran is implying that Deepak could have encountered Natalee Holloway at the Marriot Beach where she had been left alone a short time previous

4.  "SATISH PICKED ME UP AT THE BEACH AND THEN RETURNED TO LOOK FOR MY SHOES."

Joran is implying that Satish could have encountered Natalee Holloway at the Marriot Beach where she had been left alone a short time previous.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

MANSUR: Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 17, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, "DIARIO": I don`t know what`s happening, but the gardener, the witness, did stand by his story. He did confirm in front of the judge, in front of the defense attorneys, in front of the suspects, that he recognized, and he even recognized two of the three suspects that were there. He hasn`t changed his story one bit

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

I'm running out of accolades for Tamik's posts!
You know, for the first time since the beginning of this case, it just occurred to me with the above post, that maybe Joran has so obviously showcased his missing shoes for the very reason of implicating the Kalpoes. If Joran asserts that a Kalpoe went back to look for them, Joran could pass the status of being the last with Natalee, to them. After the initial search there was mention of missing shoes/shoe at joran's house and maybe Vander Stratten was going along with it to help keep the options open for Joren to pass the buck.

yep
he was screwing them from the get go

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: November 29, 2007, 09:55:02 PM »

Now I am confused.  Where is Tyler?  She would know what I am talking about. 

Some Rizzio was hired as a PI I think for Paulus.  He plays real dirty according to rep.  And that's when I think the lawyer came on board, was like a team.  Rizzio and Joe T.

Not that any of this matters one bit, really, at all in the big picture but I was just agreeing with Tyler that whenever this Rizzio came on, the PI one, then so did Taco.

But means nothing really, just thinking out loud about connections.

Now I do wonder if the other Rizzio who opposed the boycott got Joe Mañana.  More of those connections.

It was Ernie Rizzo:

http://www.ernierizzo.com/contact.html
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: November 29, 2007, 09:55:02 PM »

Prominent Chicago Private Eye Dies 
Ernie Rizzo: Chicago Crime-Fighter Dies 
Last Edited: Monday, 23 Oct 2006, 3:07 PM CDT 
Created: Monday, 23 Oct 2006, 1:05 PM CDT 

Chicago, IL.  --  Chicago has lost a prominent crime-fighter. Ernie Rizzo, a long time private eye from Chicago who worked cases all over the world, has died. Rizzo had been hospitalized in recent weeks with heart problems. Investigative reporter Larry Yellen has the latest

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=1258765&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I'll probably be sorry I didn't tinysize the link.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #471 on: November 29, 2007, 09:56:02 PM »

In other words, Joran may have never had a missing pair of shoes at all, but the story of the missing shoes was in place just to implicate the Kalpoes and give Joran an option of placing them at the beach and last to have an opportunity to kill her.
NCDan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: November 29, 2007, 09:58:09 PM »

Those of you who think this is just a show, whom do you think is behind the show and  for what purpose?

the same corrupt officials who bailed the sloots out in the beginning.  The purpose is to save their own ass, just as before.

But what would be the point in that? The Dutch team would have been more motivated to leave well enough alone by doing nothing. The Dutch team thought it was worthwhile to risk further economic damage for the purpose of providing justice, which would among other things  :batman:pay off in the long term. Or are you saying saying Mos is fighting the native corruption in the Antillies/Aruba? In that case I would put my bets on Mos winning the battle. batman
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: November 29, 2007, 10:01:45 PM »

Oh, yeah, and we live with the Dutch and the British were the worst colonizers on earth day in and day out, those horrible Jews and nasty French people.  It's okay to say it about me and DH, but don't say it about my young'ins.

Give your DH a big kiss for me and tell him I am still his Internet Girlfriend.  We Dutchies have to stick together sometimes.  I miss his late night internet coffee, tell him for me.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: November 29, 2007, 10:02:18 PM »

In other words, Joran may have never had a missing pair of shoes at all, but the story of the missing shoes was in place just to implicate the Kalpoes and give Joran an option of placing them at the beach and last to have an opportunity to kill her.

Interviewer:  You left without your shoes. How do you... how do you explain that? 

Joran van der Sloot:  We walked onto the... on the beach in the beginning, and where we sat down there, then, I had taken off my shoes. And because, when you walk in, it was the exact same shoes that I'm wearing now. 

Interviewer:  Same kind? 

Joran van der Sloot:  Yes, exactly. 

Interviewer:  Or those aren't the shoes? 

Joran van der Sloot:  No, no. Those aren't the shoes... 

Interviewer:  Those are the same kind. 

Joran van der Sloot:  ... but those are the exact same kinds

Interviewer:  All right. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: November 29, 2007, 10:02:21 PM »

That is what Tamikosmom speculates.   Laughing

Hi Anna.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #476 on: November 29, 2007, 10:03:23 PM »

Those of you who think this is just a show, whom do you think is behind the show and  for what purpose?

the same corrupt officials who bailed the sloots out in the beginning.  The purpose is to save their own ass, just as before.

But what would be the point in that? The Dutch team would have been more motivated to leave well enough alone by doing nothing. The Dutch team thought it was worthwhile to risk further economic damage for the purpose of providing justice, which would among other things  :batman:pay off in the long term. Or are you saying saying Mos is fighting the native corruption in the Antillies/Aruba? In that case I would put my bets on Mos winning the battle. batman

I agree, NCDan. I believe that Hans is above board. My prayer is that the other players will either have the integrity to be unbiased or enough fear of reprisal not to be!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: November 29, 2007, 10:03:36 PM »

Dan Riehl confirms that the Van Der Sloots hired Ernie Rizzo and spoke to him in a short phone call. Rizzo denied that Joran had a houseguest but dan says he may not know a lot. We had two pretty good sources on Rizzo at RWV and lots of talk about him at the end of Aug 05.

The PI is well-known - does work in Caribbean and some don't care for his reputation. It was reported on websleuths I think - Ernie Rizzo. Also did work for Henry Hyde. Based out of Chicago. He said he was not going to Aruba until early Sept. Not sure what that is about. Could be they want him if Joran is going to trial to do some of their ow invesitgating to gather evidence. This also might suggest the family thinks Joran will be charged, or held over again. Hard to justify a PI if Joran were to walk on Sept. 4.

Posted by: Dan | Sunday, August 21, 2005 at 09:59 AM

http://tinyurl.com/2ep8xk
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 10:08:53 PM by Observer » Logged

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: November 29, 2007, 10:04:56 PM »

Give your DH a big kiss for me and tell him I am still his Internet Girlfriend.  We Dutchies have to stick together sometimes.  I miss his late night internet coffee, tell him for me.   

He will like that, Anna, as he often asks about you.  I just get busy and forget to tell you and he loves furry Santa's, too.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: November 29, 2007, 10:05:55 PM »

That is what Tamikosmom speculates.   Laughing

Hi Anna.

Janet

you are a good speculator

more crap that has been thrown into the mix to trap the K2 brothers

possibly

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.