April 19, 2024, 05:15:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237215 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: November 29, 2007, 11:46:35 PM »

"robots, why do you have 12 cord of wood?

robots --- cause im going to need em  Very Happy Cool

That's a LOT of splittin'

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: November 29, 2007, 11:47:07 PM »

From here to Aruba
Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:37 PM CST
BY JEFF MOORE, THE DAILY IBERIAN

An expedition to search the waters off Aruba for the remains of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway leaves today from the Port of Iberia.

The research vessel Persistence, owned by the Lafayette-based Silvetti Group, will make the 10-day journey to the island. A 20- to 25-man crew will spend at least two weeks surveying the sea floor for Holloway, who has been missing since May 30, 2005.

Holloway, 18, was last seen leaving a bar with three men hours before she was scheduled to fly home with high school classmates celebrating their graduation. Last week, police re-arrested the three men, prompting her father to re-launch the search in deep waters.

John Silvetti said his company became involved in the search after he was contacted by Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International. Schaefer had been approached by Texas Equusearch, a non-profit organization that has been searching for Holloway for more than two years.

Schaefer asked Silvetti if he could provide the survey personnel and the geophysical equipment required for the search. After spending a weekend with Schaefer and Pam and Dave Holloway, Silvetti agreed.

“It ripped my heart out to hear them say that right now all they’re looking for is to have a funeral in Alabama,” Silvetti said. “What do you say to someone like that?”

Silvetti agreed to provide his equipment and primary survey vessel at well below cost, with Schaefer covering all out-of-pocket expenses. Silvetti said his staff volunteered its services for the project as well.

“They said ‘You don’t even have to pay me. I just want to help,’” Silvetti said. “That just tells me we’ve got the right people on board.”

Marc Broussard, project manager for the Silvetti Group, said the company normally performs surveys looking for oil rigs and downed helicopters. Now, it will be using its high-resolution SONAR equipment to look for a body.

To upgrade its systems for the terrain in Aruba, Broussard said the Silvetti Group looked to its vendors, two of which are based in New Iberia.

Seatronics, located at the Port of Iberia, agreed to donate some of its high-tech electronic equipment to scan the ocean floor.

“I told (Silvetti) any opportunity that we had to go in on such a good cause, we would go in on it,” said Erik McGuire, vice president of Seatronics Inc.

“We’re more than happy to give the best effort possible to recover this girl for her family.”

Pro Log Inc. also stepped forth to provide a command center building where all of the surveying equipment will be stored. Like many people around the country, Pro Log Human Resources Director Heidi Parker said she has been following Holloway’s disappearance closely.

“We’re a family-owned business, so family is very important to us,” Parker said. “Anything we can do to help this family out is something that we’re going to do.”

After more than two years of searching, Texas Equusearch office manager Cheryl Lawless said she is hoping the organization’s fifth trip to Aruba will be its last. She said the venture would not be possible without the help of Schaefer, Silvetti and the other local companies.

“Nothing is being done to gain name recognition. This is to help these people,” Silvetti said. “Most of us have watched this on television, and I can only imagine the horror any parent would go through searching for their child in a foreign country.”

http://www.iberianet.com/articles/2007/11/29/news/news/news00.txt

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: November 29, 2007, 11:47:22 PM »

Still on my wish list....PVDS  Laughing

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: November 29, 2007, 11:47:51 PM »

Is there anything significant in the fact that Beth and JQK are talking to CNN? Are they avoiding Fox? Can Greta only get Taco Joe and nobody else? There's a lot of negative spin coming from Fox. Should we be tracking CNN more? Just asking.

I don't think there's anything significant. 

Okay. Thanks. I trust your judgment.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: November 29, 2007, 11:48:04 PM »

I agree with Robots.  I've had this thought in the back of my mind for some time now that the search, the timing of the search and the arrest of J2K, Dave, Dutch/Mos, FBI are all in this one together.

Strength in numbers  Razz

yep

no puzzle to figure out there..is there PUZZLER? Cool Wink

Laughing

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: November 29, 2007, 11:48:18 PM »

Is there anything significant in the fact that Beth and JQK are talking to CNN? Are they avoiding Fox? Can Greta only get Taco Joe and nobody else? There's a lot of negative spin coming from Fox. Should we be tracking CNN more? Just asking.

Well, it would be nice to see something besides Defense attorneys but then that is what Greta was.  I would like to hear John Q Kelley once in a while instead of Taco and Surfer boy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: November 29, 2007, 11:48:35 PM »

Local news abc3340 led with Natalee Holloway story tonight...pretty much the same stuff we already know except the interview with Dave Holloway.  Mentioned the boat that left from Louisiana today and the new search that was planned.  Dave said the prosecutor told him a "couple weeks" ago that Natalee was no longer alive. 

Next question that Hammer has been asking for 2 years now...HOW DOES MOS KNOW SHE IS DEAD?

Someone told them...showed them...or they heard it from the wire taps. 

Dave/TES/KLPD/FBI/Prosecutor all working together.  They know Natalee is not alive.  Maybe they do have a pretty good idea where in the ocean she was put?

I believe they do, at least within a reasonable zone...otherwise it would be worse than finding a needle in a haystack. That is one huge pond out there, ya know.

Mos knows that Natalee is deceased and also knows more, obviously. I think he probably learned how she died and where her body is either from the phone taps, the house bugs, videos, etc. and I believe he was decent enough to share that information with either the FBI who informed Dave, or perhaps he even shared it with TES or Dave directly. I think Tim knows exactly where to look and I believe he will bring Natalee home at long last, and I believe we will have Mos to thank for that.

Gabby,

Thank you for that wonderfully lucid and rational post.  Makes me feel better just reading it and I do so hope you are right.  Yes, that would be logical to think.  Dave Holloway seemed to have hopes. 

Personally, I don't know how they find anything in the ocean but they do for I see it on TV, recovery, treasure, sunken ships all kinds of things are found all the time so let's be hopeful.

That would be the ultimate evidence Mos could have.

Anna

Thank you for your kind words Anna. For me everything feels different this time around. Dave seems different about the search, so does Tim, they seem very confident. It's time for Natalee to come home. I have believed all along that Natalee would be found and that her parents and families will be rewarded for holding on to their faith, leaning on it, never giving up, and continuing to do good even in the face of such tragedy. Good does overcome evil, and I believe this family will be rewarded for their faith by having Natalee given back to them, and by those responsible for harming her being held accountable. It's been a long difficult road for them but it's possible that the end is finally in sight.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: November 29, 2007, 11:49:36 PM »

I agree Robots....

this is it...

I would bet but it's Christmas time and I am broke...  Sad

but.... I agree with you...

good nite monkeys...

keep the faith!

heating oil is bustin all of us up here..
i have been splitting wood for 4 years

i was told i was crazy - who is crazy now  Laughing

Well, I hope you are right about this.  That would be a wonderful Christmas present for all and a source of comfort for this family to bring her home to Sweet Home Alabama where she belongs.

O/T We have the same thing here with propane being un affordable.  If it got really cold, would be very expensive.  Supplementing with space heaters which are dangerous.

its crazy  OIL for homes 3.25 a gallon and going up
propane - worse
i have oil and propane and wood

i suspect i will be giving most of the wood away because there are too many people
that need it and i use it as a back up....i will keep a couple cord and try to help some folks
NOT the young folks that should have been cutting it, but the older folks will get it
 Cool

im so mean  Cool Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: November 29, 2007, 11:51:35 PM »

Still on my wish list....PVDS  Laughing

OMG
i ment to tell you, earlier i was driving home and i was humming
"sweaty running man" and then all i could was to laugh at myself

im crazy  Laughing Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: November 29, 2007, 11:52:46 PM »

i still think one of the k2 will crack like a lobster  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: November 29, 2007, 11:53:08 PM »

I don't think there's anything significant. 

Okay. Thanks. I trust your judgment.

I think ALL the media outlets FOX, CNN, MSNBC, etc care about ratings first and Natalee second.  Greta may speak with Beth often and may care deeply about the case but Grete works for FOX and she has to play by their rules. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: November 29, 2007, 11:54:02 PM »

Quote:

“It ripped my heart out to hear them say that right now all they’re looking for is to have a funeral in Alabama,” Silvetti said. “What do you say to someone like that?”

Silvetti agreed to provide his equipment and primary survey vessel at well below cost, with Schaefer covering all out-of-pocket expenses. Silvetti said his staff volunteered its services for the project as well.

“They said ‘You don’t even have to pay me. I just want to help,’” Silvetti said. “That just tells me we’ve got the right people on board.”

---

Doesn't that sound wonderful!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: November 29, 2007, 11:54:32 PM »

only a guilty loser would run like PAULUS

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: November 29, 2007, 11:56:00 PM »

Quote:

---

Doesn't that sound wonderful!

there are some nice people and then there are the morons like the slooooooooots

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: November 29, 2007, 11:56:03 PM »

Cool

And he runs like a girl, too!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: November 29, 2007, 11:57:23 PM »

Cool

And he runs like a girl, too!!!

LOL
hehehehehehehhe yep

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: November 29, 2007, 11:58:59 PM »

If Hans Mos is exactly who he claims to be and wants to solve this case,then he would sit down for a few hours with Beth and Dave Holloway. I can't even imagine how much evidence was ignored,destroyed or sabataged before him and his team took over.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: November 30, 2007, 12:01:39 AM »

If Hans Mos is exactly who he claims to be and wants to solve this case,then he would sit down for a few hours with Beth and Dave Holloway. I can't even imagine how much evidence was ignored,destroyed or sabataged before him and his team took over.

Eight hours of interrogation, a page and a half, double spaced at that.  Never made sense.  The belt and all the other stuff in the magic drawer at ALE, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: November 30, 2007, 12:04:00 AM »

If Hans Mos is exactly who he claims to be and wants to solve this case,then he would sit down for a few hours with Beth and Dave Holloway. I can't even imagine how much evidence was ignored,destroyed or sabataged.

I agree ******* and I hope he doesn't ask Beth & Dave what evidence they have uncovered.  Aruba/Dutch has been trying to see what they have for the past 2 1/2 years.  They have even tried to bait the FBI and they are not biting.  No way would I show him what I had.

If that question comes out then I know he isn't on their side.  I can see him saying to them we have evidence but we need more.  Do you have any that we are unaware of.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: November 30, 2007, 12:04:03 AM »

The CNN article I posted on the previous page says that MOS will be meeting with them on Saturday  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.