April 18, 2024, 05:11:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237189 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: November 30, 2007, 11:46:29 AM »

Janet,

Can you send to Greta and call her on it?

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: November 30, 2007, 11:46:51 AM »

Greta's block today invites comments to answer the question: "What question would you ask Natalee's parents if you were the chief prosecutor?"

Is that backwards or what? Rolling Eyes

Yes, it is backward. I also notice that the haters just can't wait to rush
to the wire and post something about Beth or Natalee.
What truly pathetic and sad losers.

I agree with Robots. Mos is the boss.
Positive thoughts, folks.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: November 30, 2007, 11:47:37 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/SUSPECTS_NATALEE_HOLLOWAY/crime/63421

INSIDE POLICE INVESTIGATION: THREE SUSPECTS DUMPED NATALEE HOLLOWAY AT SEA

In a shocking development in the Natalee Holloway case, police believe Joran van der Sloot and his two pals were all with the blonde beauty when she died, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

And they are close to identifying the boat they believe took the Alabama teen to her final resting place.

While others speculated on the new evidence that led to the dramatic Thanksgiving busts of 20-year-old Joran and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, The ENQUIRER penetrated the top secret investigation.

We learned exclusively that the three suspects were nailed by a young undercover cop who spent months becoming Joran's buddy in Holland. Incriminating evidence was also gathered by phone taps.

"Police now believe they know where Natalee is - at the bottom of the ocean," an Aruban insider told The ENQUIRER.

Natalie, 18, vanished in May 2005 during a graduation trip to Aruba. She was last seen being driven from a popular bar with Joran, Deepak, 24, and Satish, 21.

Joran told police the brothers dropped them off on the beach - and that after he and Natalee made out, he walked home, leaving Natalee alive and well about a half mile from her hotel.

But the phone taps - and details Joran drunkenly let slip to the undercover cop at school - tell a different story, The ENQUIRER has learned.

Pick up the new issue of ENQUIRER for all the details!

Published on: 11/28/2007
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: November 30, 2007, 11:48:33 AM »

Mos is the Boss

and paulus knows it

ohhhhhhhhhh... to only be able to hear paulus now..

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: November 30, 2007, 11:51:01 AM »

prediction

JOE CRAPAPINO

will be IMPLODING today

just watch
it will be worth a lot of laughs    Cool

- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: November 30, 2007, 11:52:14 AM »

SunnyinTx,

No one, including myself, recalled hearing Joe T mention a Kalpo went back to the beach during that Greta clip.  Others commented that Jossy had said it, and that it was in a Diario or Amigo news article. 

If I'm wrong about this, then I would hope someone will step up and correct me.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: November 30, 2007, 11:53:15 AM »

SunnyinTx,

No one, including myself, recalled hearing Joe T mention a Kalpo went back to the beach during that Greta clip.  Others commented that Jossy had said it, and that it was in a Diario or Amigo news article. 

i seem to recall hearing it, but it was months ago

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: November 30, 2007, 11:54:04 AM »

SunnyinTx,

I watched the broadcast and I did not hear that, either.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: November 30, 2007, 11:54:07 AM »

SunnyinTx,

I think it was MsMarple who was first to clarify when this was being discussed.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: November 30, 2007, 11:56:14 AM »

In a shocking development in the Natalee Holloway case, police believe Joran van der Sloot and his two pals were all with the blonde beauty when she died, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

And they are close to identifying the boat they believe took the Alabama teen to her final resting place.

While others speculated on the new evidence that led to the dramatic Thanksgiving busts of 20-year-old Joran and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, The ENQUIRER penetrated the top secret investigation.

We learned exclusively that the three suspects were nailed by a young undercover cop who spent months becoming Joran's buddy in Holland. Incriminating evidence was also gathered by phone taps.

"Police now believe they know where Natalee is - at the bottom of the ocean," an Aruban insider told The ENQUIRER.

Natalie, 18, vanished in May 2005 during a graduation trip to Aruba. She was last seen being driven from a popular bar with Joran, Deepak, 24, and Satish, 21.

Joran told police the brothers dropped them off on the beach - and that after he and Natalee made out, he walked home, leaving Natalee alive and well about a half mile from her hotel.

But the phone taps - and details Joran drunkenly let slip to the undercover cop at school - tell a different story, The ENQUIRER has learned.

well this makes for interesting reading

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #690 on: November 30, 2007, 11:56:53 AM »

The cowardice of men in Aruba is staggering. How is it possible that Nelson Oduber is not interested in meeting with the Holloways?

I'll tell you why, the same reason the yenta Janssen didn't. They can't look them in the eyes because of their guilt.

Cowards of epic proportions.

EXCELLENT POST FRANK!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: November 30, 2007, 11:58:15 AM »

if this iproves to be true I will buy a subscription to NI ever year until I croak!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: November 30, 2007, 11:59:38 AM »

But the phone taps - and details Joran drunkenly let slip to the undercover cop at school - tell a different story,

dumbass

- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: November 30, 2007, 12:01:06 PM »

SunnyinTx,

thanks...I listening that night and didn't hear it....but I'll admit I often only listen to tacoboy with 1/2 an ear....I DID hear him make the statement about the shoe...in a different interview...but not about the beach..I am once again becoming very disillusioned with Greta...she doesn't do the follow up questions.....ggggrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #694 on: November 30, 2007, 12:01:16 PM »

The NE article is very interesting and I hope it's accurate!

Carpe usually puts up the videos of Greta's shows. Wouldn't it be the original version so that we would know if Tacky said Deepak returned to the beach at 3:00?

I didn't hear it. May have just missed it, but the first I became aware of it was on here in Spock's post.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: November 30, 2007, 12:02:24 PM »

well this makes for interesting reading

I pray Natalee's final resting place will be back in Alabama and not some place she's been discarded.  I pray Tim Miller and the folks with the ship and equipment can locate Natalee and her family can  then take her home for a decent memorial and burial.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: November 30, 2007, 12:03:01 PM »

Here is msmarple's post regarding the Amigo article.

msmarple
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #696 11/27 -
« Reply #189 on: November 28, 2007, 05:01:20 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.amigoe.com/english/  11/16/2007

This may already have been posted. There is another article in this same issue of Amigoe that I know has been posted - about Renée Gielen's exlusive photos.

Van der Sloot before the examining magistrate

Joran van der Sloot leaves the airport building of Hato via a side staircase, after a stopover from the Netherlands to Aruba, where he was interrogated during the weekend and was taken before the examining magistrate today.  The reason for the stopover in Curacao was to sidetrack the media in Aruba, which included almost all the American broadcasting stations and several from the Netherlands. {this was a photo caption.}

ORANJESTAD -- Joran van der Sloot (20) was interrogated this past weekend by Dutch and Aruban detectives under the direction of the Aruban chief of police Adolpho ‘Dolphi’ Richardson and one from Rotterdam.   

The examining magistrate heard Van der Sloot, who is suspected of manslaughter or serious body harm that resulted in the death of the American Natalee Holloway, this afternoon about extending the custody with eight days.  “We will definitely continue interrogating him in the next days”, said district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “Keeping him in custody is to get further down into the investigation.  This afternoon after 15:00, we will publish a press release about bringing Van der Sloot before the examining magistrate.”  This was after this paper went to press.   

Van der Sloot’s lawyers’ firm expects the custody to be automatically extended.  Bringing him before the law seems more like a formality, because in the procedure to get him in Aruba, the examining magistrate must have already examined all the documents; ‘kind of too late in the day”, said a representative of the firm.  The lawyers of the suspected brothers Deepak and Satish as well as that of Joran van der Sloot are still saying that they do not expect much of the ‘new evidence’ of the Public Prosecutor (OM): ‘The old information has been examined with new eyes’; ‘they have the same facts, but they have used a different pair of glasses’; and ‘like a shirt with four buttons instead of three’.   

One thing is for sure, the media interest is increasing in Aruba, but not with the same proportions an a few years ago, right after Holloway disappeared in May of 2005.  So now and then you can see camera teams in front of the office of the OM and the house of Van der Sloot’s family.     

Nobody wants to miss a glimpse when more is announced about the new evidence in the disappearance case of Natalee Holloway.  There are meanwhile rumours about the arrival of journalist Greta van Susteren of Fox News.  She was in Aruba just recently promoting the book of Natalee’s mother, Beth Twitty, who will probably come to Aruba this week.   International media is trying to get in contact with Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA), but in vain.  They want to know whether the ‘reopening’ of the case has influenced the tourism.   

‘HAVE DRUGGED GIRLS BEFORE’

The suspects in the Holloway-case have supposedly drugged girls before, so they could take advantage of them afterwards, mentions De Telegraaf.   This same morning paper also mentions that ‘justice has given the former investigation leader a hard rap on the fingers’ and he is no longer allowed to say anything about the investigation.  “Police officer Gerard Dompig suggested that infiltrators were put in against Van der Sloot.”

Not just the Netherlands, but the entire world is following this case.  Each possible indication is therefore used to make an issue from.  Former district attorney Helen Lejeuz, who as a lawyer helps Natalee’s mother, Beth Holloway, told ABC that the suspects thought that their phones are no longer being tapped.  “It has been a long time and people tend to relax and perhaps talk – say things they have never said before – and prosecutors and policemen have good and well-trained ears.”

CBS News mentions a telephone tap, indicating that one of the brothers have gone back to the beach the night Holloway disappeared.
Where, oh where, did the idea that Beth was on her way to Aruba originate? (Or for that matter, that Dave was - I've also seen that mentioned.) Can't imagine either of them being present at this time.

Here is the CBS report "indicating that one of the brothers have gone back to the beach the night Holloway disappeared" --http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3539137n?source=search_video

To pick up Joran? To get his shoes? Or just more shape shifting?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: November 30, 2007, 12:03:07 PM »

Good Morning to all......i haven't read back so if anyone can answer this question...I won't have to go back Shocked

was there anyone who tapped the original Greta show where there was discussion about tacoboy saying one of the k2's returned to the beach..did it ever get cleared that he did say it...or he didn't....thanks

Sunny ... the following is a video of the interview with Joe Tacopina where he implies that Deepak returned to the beach has been edited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHmDqS0dOkc

++++++++++++++++++

The following is the transcript of the interview with Joe Tacopina but ... the segment pertaining to Deepak returning to the beach has been edited.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313765,00.html
Joran van der Sloot's Attorney Goes 'On the Record'
Thursday, November 29, 2007

thanks...so it has been determned that it was indeed edited out??

Sunny ... I have not listen to the video but ... it is my understanding from the dialogue yesterday that the video has not been edited ... just the transcript.

Janet

++++++++++++

Greta has edited the Fox transcript.

Tacopino said directly: "the homes were bugged and one of the Kalpoe brothers was taped admitting he had returned later to the beach that night"

I think this edit was made because the attorneys are forbidden by the Judge to discuss the nature of the new evidence.

Watch between 5:00 and 5:30 minutes into the tape:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHmDqS0dOkc

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #698 on: November 30, 2007, 12:03:22 PM »

SunnyinTx,

I agree.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: November 30, 2007, 12:04:41 PM »

did Tony ever comes back and clarify his statement???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.