March 28, 2024, 01:59:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 236860 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: November 30, 2007, 12:20:45 PM »

Please delete if this has been previously posted:
Locals to assist in Holloway search
Deep water surveyors head to Aruba today

Bob Moser
bmoser@theadvertiser.com
A team of deep water surveyors from Acadiana is on its way to Aruba today to scan the ocean floor for the body of an Alabama girl who went more than missing two years ago.

It's a volunteer effort that will cost more than $1 million and hopefully bring closure to the search for Natalee Holloway.
Louis Schaefer, a Houston resident and former president of Superior Offshore International in Lafayette, has organized the team and is covering much of the costs himself. Marine Surveys of Lafayette, a sister company of the Silvetti Group, is donating its 120-foot research vessel, the Persistence. It should have left late Thursday night from the Port of Iberia with Schaefer and a team of marine geologists and archaeologists.
The Persistence should arrive in Aruba on Thursday or Friday of next week, and is expected to stay there and use sonar to map the sea floor in search for anomalies, which investigators now say could be where Holloway's body was dropped, said Marc Broussard, project manager with Marine Surveys.

"Louis Schaefer approached us with the idea to assist, and after meeting the family we understood someone had to step up," Broussard said. "We are all parents here, we want to help these people. Their biggest wish is to have a funeral for their daughter, and we want to rectify that in their life. As a parent, that's the most important thing, to get some closure."

Schaefer told Fox News Channel's Greta Van Susteren that investigators now believe Holloway's body may have been placed in a crab trap and dropped in a deep ocean trench off Aruba's coast. The good thing, he said, is the water temperature there would preserve her remains, and there's less ocean life that deep to disturb the body.

The R/V Persistence can map 1,000 feet below the water's surface, and detect items as small as a crab trap.

"We will be there till we reach a happy conclusion, or we've mapped out all the area," Broussard said.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071130/NEWS01/711300308/1002

thanks Muffy...I had not seen this

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: November 30, 2007, 12:20:47 PM »

SunnyinTx,

No one, including myself, recalled hearing Joe T mention a Kalpo went back to the beach during that Greta clip.  Others commented that Jossy had said it, and that it was in a Diario or Amigo news article. 

If I'm wrong about this, then I would hope someone will step up and correct me.

I watched the broadcast and I did not hear that, either.

Ditto.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: November 30, 2007, 12:20:58 PM »

if K2 are released - could be the best news we hear all day

know what i mean ?? Cool Cool Cool Cool

No, no, no.  How can releasing Satish or Deepak or both  be good?  He was part and parcel to this crap too?  I am missing something again...are you saying he ratted on the other two?

Being released doesn't mean that they won't be charged and go to trial.  Being released COULD mean that they are talking.

That said, it has not been reported that they will be released...only speculation.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: November 30, 2007, 12:21:40 PM »

No, no, no.  How can releasing Satish or Deepak or both  be good?  He was part and parcel to this crap too?  I am missing something again...are you saying he ratted on the other two?

might be as simple as 1 of the K2 brothers know something and ratted out the others

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: November 30, 2007, 12:23:01 PM »

Just reported on ABC 33/40 Birmingham.
Has Mos was suppose to hold a news conference at 11:00 this morning
Aruban time to discuss yesterday's rulings.
News Conference was unexpectly cancelled at the last minute.
Unofficial word is that one of the Kalpoes will be released today.
Also that Dave and Beth will be arriving on Aruba later today to
meet with Mos tomorrow.

one of the k2's released?? which one and why...so many questions so few answers...and why was the press conference cancelled??? Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: November 30, 2007, 12:23:35 PM »

Memphis
I don't know if all of us will be enough..I will say this...I have been amazed at what truly dedicated people can and will do for something they believe in.  It only takes a spark..I want to be positive. 

Beth said at her book signing in Birmingham in response to a question about her still believing that this case could be solved...You always have to have hope..without it life would be unbearable. (paraphrasing only) Still, I doubt she thought what has happened in the last few weeks would actually transpire..so yes, I think there is hope...it's that magic word that requires a leap of faith for all those that believe in it.

As someone told me last night...here, hold my hand we will make it through this together.

Yes.

OK.
I can't imagine how Natalee's family is getting through this. I'll be praying for them throughout the day today.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: November 30, 2007, 12:23:59 PM »

Just reported on ABC 33/40 Birmingham.
Has Mos was suppose to hold a news conference at 11:00 this morning
Aruban time to discuss yesterday's rulings.
News Conference was unexpectly cancelled at the last minute.
Unofficial word is that one of the Kalpoes will be released today.
Also that Dave and Beth will be arriving on Aruba later today to
meet with Mos tomorrow.

Maybe I'll get my PVDS wish?

I hope so Klaas...I really, really do!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: November 30, 2007, 12:24:27 PM »

NO??????????

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: November 30, 2007, 12:26:37 PM »

Self-preservation is a natural instinct.  If one is released, he has preserved his future and turned the key on Joran and the other; that should in turn, bring about the arrest following weeks of surveillance of Paulus.  We were told parents do not have to testify against their own, but if they have it all from a young policeman, maybe Jouson, do they need the falsehoods of Anita?  I can never forget her cracking the whip in New York and demanding Joran pick up the phone and listen to her, that Paulus sit like a wuss while the fishwife directed the affairs and never will I forget the feeling of sheer ectasy when Bo awarded Joran with the warrants.   Laughing  It's all sweeter this time, because it's "gotcha" this time around.  Where is Nadira?  Screaming for someone to throw away the freezer key?

I usually agree with your way of thinking...but this time I am not so sure...if one turned....then why in the hell would he be released???

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: November 30, 2007, 12:26:57 PM »

FYI - nothing on Greta's blog about a release.  Nothing at RU about a release.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: November 30, 2007, 12:27:08 PM »

It would be a good thing if Dave and Beth were there to see Sweaty Runny Man arrested.
[/quote

Absolutely!!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: November 30, 2007, 12:28:54 PM »

NO??????????

I didn't get it either. Means what?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: November 30, 2007, 12:29:22 PM »

Self-preservation is a natural instinct.  If one is released, he has preserved his future and turned the key on Joran and the other; that should in turn, bring about the arrest following weeks of surveillance of Paulus.  We were told parents do not have to testify against their own, but if they have it all from a young policeman, maybe Jouson, do they need the falsehoods of Anita?  I can never forget her cracking the whip in New York and demanding Joran pick up the phone and listen to her, that Paulus sit like a wuss while the fishwife directed the affairs and never will I forget the feeling of sheer ectasy when Bo awarded Joran with the warrants.   Laughing  It's all sweeter this time, because it's "gotcha" this time around.  Where is Nadira?  Screaming for someone to throw away the freezer key?

I usually agree with your way of thinking...but this time I am not so sure...if one turned....then why in the hell would he be released???

well, because it is possible that ONLY 1 of the k2 was involved in the actual murder - disappearance and the other simply knows INFO.
the knower of info - if he spills it - would be let go - more than likely

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: November 30, 2007, 12:30:41 PM »

Being released doesn't mean that they won't be charged and go to trial.  Being released COULD mean that they are talking.

That said, it has not been reported that they will be released...only speculation.

OK....I am going to wait for confirmation....but I still can't see letting any of them go...especially if they/he talked...it means he knows and was either a major player or with held evidence...oopppssss that's our legal system ...not necessarily aruba's

Rest in Peace Caylee

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: November 30, 2007, 12:32:19 PM »

Wouldn't it also MAKE SENSE that Hans Mos would want to meet & interview Dave & Beth Holloway as WITNESSES in the future trial?

Remember the video coverage of DK crying his eyes out when he was released from KIA the first time?  That visual has repeated in my minds eye hundreds of times.

Every time I see that horrid visual named JVDS I think of Robert Chambers (the Yuppie Murderer) who served 15 years & again resides in jail as a heroin addict & drug dealer.  Another evil being who found entertainment in the loss of a beautiful young woman.  Those two cut from the same mold & with the same kind of egg donor who brought them forth to perpetrate their evil.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: November 30, 2007, 12:32:46 PM »

well, because it is possible that ONLY 1 of the k2 was involved in the actual murder - disappearance and the other simply knows INFO.

Oh, okay, thanks. Thought you were predicting some street justice or something for the one set free to wander around.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: November 30, 2007, 12:33:09 PM »

Release of one of the Kalpoes makes no sense to me.  This one would have been there when the rape took place and would know something...doesn't relieve them of guilt in any way. You don't release them when they are guilty too.  You just make a deal for less time served.  Any release to me is not a good sign...where is everyone getting this idea that it is a good thing?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: November 30, 2007, 12:33:10 PM »

FYI - nothing on Greta's blog about a release.  Nothing at RU about a release.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: November 30, 2007, 12:33:41 PM »

see that's what I don't understand...letting someone go that KNOWS and has been covering up.....ggggrrrrrrrrr...but I am going to take the high road and then wait for confirmation....if that comes then Lala's better sharpen her pencil cause there will be lots of cussing' fussin' and stomping feet and who nows what else!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: November 30, 2007, 12:34:39 PM »

OK....I am going to wait for confirmation....but I still can't see letting any of them go...especially if they/he talked...it means he knows and was either a major player or with held evidence...oopppssss that's our legal system ...not necessarily aruba's

Turning evidence on a guilty player by another less guilty player has always meant a lighter sentence or in some cases, a get-of-jail-free card.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.