April 25, 2024, 10:12:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237371 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: November 30, 2007, 12:47:36 PM »

This was the latest report:
It is the Kalpoe lawyers that said one or both of them may be
released.  The judge has until 4:30 tomorrow to make that decision.
The reporter says that things have suddenly gotten confusing.
Kalpoe lawyers are talking.
Mos has been quiet since yesterday.  Mos has a PR person!
Mos may make a statement later today.
Reporter has no idea why the news conference was canceled.

WTF!!
first we were told Thurs, then Fri and now tomorrow???

What are they waiting for the bank to transfer the funds into judges account??

Aren't Dave & Beth expected there, tomorrow?  Just a thought, and I hope that if this factors in, it's staged on a positive note.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: November 30, 2007, 12:48:16 PM »

released
.  The judge has until 4:30 tomorrow to make that decision.
Like I said, what would you expect the defense attorneys to say?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: November 30, 2007, 12:48:18 PM »

I always had the feeling that Paulus had convinced Deepak that given his "adult" status (age) and being the official owner of the car, that he would be more responsible for having drugs, alcohol, underaged passengers and whatever transpired than even the perpetrator himself, and had coerced Deepak into believing that he and Joran were his last great white hope.  I am of the opinion and I am probably 180 degrees from right, that Deepak was home and he was called upon to make some calls, possibly to Steve Croes and to those "automotive enterprising" people.

Anita "there were adults there"....the twisting of the knife into the Kalpoes.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #763 on: November 30, 2007, 12:48:26 PM »

O/T Klaas...Jef Bryant in missing has been located-safe. Could you mark the subject line please, when you get a minute. TY   Smile

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: November 30, 2007, 12:48:55 PM »

Guys, that sinking feeling is coming back again...I think I am going to be sick...I have to leave this for a while.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: November 30, 2007, 12:49:06 PM »

WTF!!

first we were told Thurs, then Fri and now tomorrow???

What are they waiting for the bank to transfer the funds into judges account??

I thought judges didn't work on weekends. What is this?

i have and will continue to be optomistic...but this is starting to feel a little like de ja vous.....it's scary ...these judges

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: November 30, 2007, 12:49:25 PM »

CRAP!  Sad

Mohs has gotten quiet, canceled a conference, K2 lawyers talking, Joe Tacopino has been talking nonstop for more than a week; maybe Mos is researching the rules on how he can have an American lawyer arrested who is still on sovereign waters, but who is receiving information from local attorneys who are under gag order.  Maybe he is calling the state department, maybe he is calling the Netherlands, maybe he is just doing this to irritate Paulus, which I suspect is most probable.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: November 30, 2007, 12:50:06 PM »

If someone turns on another and that person is released....I sure hope they are released into protective custody. If not, we will see yet another suicide by hanging w/ one hand in pocket.

at this point, i think that could be considered partial justice Wink

I understand Laughing

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: November 30, 2007, 12:51:01 PM »

I need to eat something.  I meant to say someone in sovereign country.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: November 30, 2007, 12:51:36 PM »

O/T Klaas...Jef Bryant in missing has been located-safe. Could you mark the subject line please, when you get a minute. TY   Smile

thanks for the GOOD NEWS

Rest in Peace Caylee

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: November 30, 2007, 12:51:42 PM »

Magnolia, thanks for the news updates....not sure I like what I'm reading, though. Confused

I don't like it either, but that is what was reported.  The reporter was live at the
Aruba courthouse.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: November 30, 2007, 12:52:58 PM »

Mark 9:23 And Jesus said to him, "'If You can?' All things are possible to him who believes."

Mark 11:23 "Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him."

Have faith, monkeys. 

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: November 30, 2007, 12:53:32 PM »

CRAP!  Sad

Mohs has gotten quiet, canceled a conference, K2 lawyers talking, Joe Tacopino has been talking nonstop for more than a week; maybe Mos is researching the rules on how he can have an American lawyer arrested who is still on sovereign waters, but who is receiving information from local attorneys who are under gag order.  Maybe he is calling the state department, maybe he is calling the Netherlands, maybe he is just doing this to irritate Paulus, which I suspect is most probable.

too many damn maybe's for me.... Shocked Shocked Shocked  I am going to go meet friends for lunch.....TTYL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: November 30, 2007, 12:53:33 PM »

Guys, that sinking feeling is coming back again...I think I am going to be sick...I have to leave this for a while.

Lala's, I just had a pack of cheese crackers and I still am misspelling words like crazy.  I am going to have some chocolate ice cream.  Grab something you love to eat, like chocolate, and sit back.  This is going to be a bumpy ride, but we are going to land on our feet, I do believe.  He promised me if I have faith the size of a small tiny mustard seed, all I need to do is ask with that faith.  I have asked.  He says there is strength in numbers.  We are all a number but collectively we are a large voice.  Eat a snack, say a prayer, restore your faith and sit back and enjoy the ride albeit bumpy but in the end, it will be such a sweet victory.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: November 30, 2007, 12:54:34 PM »

Mark 9:23 And Jesus said to him, "'If You can?' All things are possible to him who believes."

Mark 11:23 "Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him."

Have faith, monkeys. 

Amen, BT.  Amen.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: November 30, 2007, 12:55:51 PM »

released
.  The judge has until 4:30 tomorrow to make that decision.
Like I said, what would you expect the defense attorneys to say?

This is nothing new.  The Kalpoes attorneys have been saying this all along.  JoeT said that about Joran when he arrived in Aruba and JoeT was WRONG.  Do not listen to the defense attorneys!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: November 30, 2007, 12:56:48 PM »

Have we heard If JQK will go to Aruba also?
and  Did Mos invite Dave and Beth down to Aruba to talk
or did they just make decision to go with all the
all the hearings going on?

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: November 30, 2007, 12:58:18 PM »

Have we heard If JQK will go to Aruba also?
and  Did Mos invite Dave and Beth down to Aruba to talk
or did they just make decision to go with all the
all the hearings going on?

I have no idea
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: November 30, 2007, 12:58:32 PM »

Have faith, monkeys. 

I have been thinking for two days:   "If you have faith as a mustard seed,
nothing is impossible to you."

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: November 30, 2007, 01:00:25 PM »

ldstlou - that would also explain why no one has cracked about the location of the body...they may not know. Paulus may not even know if he called someone to "take care of it" That way, they could all pass lie detector tests regarding whether she is alive, and whether or not they know where the body is.....    interesting.

I agree, but I still tend to think paulus was in on hiding Natalee.  The creep was on top of everything from moment one....already thinking of alibis and interogations! He has a criminal mind!! He would have wanted as few people involved as possible, and he would have wanted complete control. He would have had to have known for himself that Natalee was some place where she would never be found to implicate his boy!!

I believe that Paulus was INSTRUMENTAL in hiding Natalee.  J2K were too nervous, too young, too uneducated to carry off something a major as this and to have been undiscovered so long.   This took PLANNING, by a person EDUCATED IN THE LAW to know all the bases that had to be covered.  We get impressions throughout that Paulus coached and directed these three on what to do and say.  Paulus is in this very deep.
Mos knows it.  We heard Mos say that the father is involved one way or another.  To me, that means that Paulus is involved...period.

That is not my point..we all KNOW that Paulus is guilty of helping get rid of Natalee...we all KNOW that she was assaulted by, at the least, Joran and most likley all of the perps....we all KNOW more than the majority of every other human being on the face of the earth what happened to Natalee besides those that did this to her...just KNOWING does not make it happen.  I think if there was really good evidence out there those defense attorneys would be quiet as church mice...KNOWING that their clients are screwed to hell. They would be running down the back channels in order to make a deal with the prosecution. Instead we have Joe T. going nuts all the time...he knows what his limits are and he walks that fine line, but he doesn't cross it...the Kalpoe attorneys just saying things like it's nothing, there is nothing new...it's all old stuff.  Now, we hear the problem could be in the interpretation...heck we have even had that same problem on here trying to decide what someone meant as opposed to what they actually said after translations. The longer this continues, the more antsy I become and the less likely for a good resolution.  Mos doesn't want it to end this way...it just will, because the perfect crime may just have been committed with the aid of ALE and the inept Dutch.  I so want to be wrong...I would love nothing better than to say you guys are right and Robots really, really was right all along. Sorry, to be the lone voice crying in the wilderness today...I will slink back to the corner and be quiet.
no need to slink  Cool
your opinions and thoughts are reasonable because of the BULLCRAP put on by the ALE
and others

Mos is the Boss

he has paulus in the cross hairs

the hammer is cocked

he is about to pull the trigger

Laughing

I LOVE your new saying robots!!  Mos IS the Boss!!!

Everything will be okay, mos has it under control. He just cant let everything out so soon, all at the same time, it could damage the case he has built against j2k and pvds, and probably others too giving them all he knows so soon. I also think he KNOWS that Tim, Mr. Shaefer and The Perseverence WILL find Natalee's body, which may be what he is trying to hold out for, because that will be the icing on the cake. At that time it will all be over but the paperwork. I feel very safe in believing this. Have faith! At this point we will be disappointed anyway if it doesnt work out, so why not think positive and give Mr Mos credit for going the distance. If he doesnt then we can be disappointed THEN, but no need to yet. This really is a battle of the good against the bad, and I totally believe this time good is gonna win. I think we should be hunting for our pom poms so we can cheer Mr. Mos and the crew of The Perseverence soon!!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.