April 18, 2024, 01:40:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237173 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: November 30, 2007, 02:58:56 PM »

In the Greta interview Mos said the Kalpoe 8 day hearing would be *thursday or friday*.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: November 30, 2007, 02:59:53 PM »

Blah,
No, I don't think the evidence and detention hearing happened yesterday.  Did anyone read about a judge going to the jails?  Didn't we joke that the first two motion hearings were a full day for an Aruban judge?

He still has to rule on those two motions which evidently are considered more important that the one on detention.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think today is when he will hear the evidence on whether to detain.

Blah, from yesterday until today is one day, not 2-3.  It just seems like it is, lol.

we must count differently.

I consider today yesterday and today as 2 days (2 work days anyhow)
now we hear possibly tomorrow.  seems to add up to 2-3 days to me
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: November 30, 2007, 03:00:58 PM »

Janet,

I understand. I'm just hoping no news can derail you. There really will never be closure here, the pain and unfairness is too great.

The fact that the world isn't mortified that there are sick guys who feel the need to incapacitate a woman to sexually assault her makes me angry. To me that crime alone should be worth life in jail.

But by what you are saying about expectations, we certainly have momentum and we're trending upward.

I have been rethinking some things and it seems to me that if you take down Paulus first, since he is the managing director of this coverup, then the rest will fall, so I have some concern that he is still free. My only hope is that he has a listening device up his ass and will hang himself.

So I'm with you, but I'm optimistic only because everyone knows this story is hot again and that's good for the Holloways.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: November 30, 2007, 03:01:02 PM »

I thought he heard the evidence yesterday and was to notify his decision today.

"He did not go to any jail yesterday is how we know he didn't hear that evidence." \
"because the judge would go to the jails, both of them, where the Kalpoes are being held."

how do we know these 2 sentences are true? 

You may be right, Blah.  But the news media just covered the defense attorneys after the motions were presented concerning Kalpoe attorney and Joran getting candy and pizza and beer, etc.

I did not see any indication that the detention hearings took place later in the day.  They may have but I don't think so until today.

The only hearings I saw covered were at the courthouse.  Judge has to go to the jail to hear detention evidence as accused has the right to face their accuser and all that. 

You don't know those sentences are true but did you see anything about any judge going to the jails from any of the attorneys or any surfer dude outside the jail?  I only saw outside the courthouse and not outside the jails.

Maybe I missed it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: November 30, 2007, 03:01:55 PM »

In the Greta interview Mos said the Kalpoe 8 day hearing would be *thursday or friday*.

so which is it?

Are you saying they may not have even had the 8 day extension hearing yet??
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: November 30, 2007, 03:02:31 PM »

Blog, not block. You know what I meant.

yep........no worries.......we all do those little fluffs at one time or another  Wink

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: November 30, 2007, 03:03:58 PM »

SAN - just sent me the NE article.  Thanks San!  Hope you can read it.  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: November 30, 2007, 03:04:12 PM »

Blah,
No, I don't think the evidence and detention hearing happened yesterday.  Did anyone read about a judge going to the jails?  Didn't we joke that the first two motion hearings were a full day for an Aruban judge?

He still has to rule on those two motions which evidently are considered more important that the one on detention.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think today is when he will hear the evidence on whether to detain.

Blah, from yesterday until today is one day, not 2-3.  It just seems like it is, lol.

we must count differently.

I consider today yesterday and today as 2 days (2 work days anyhow)
now we hear possibly tomorrow.  seems to add up to 2-3 days to me

24 hours from yesterday = one day.  I think the judge is only hearing detention evidence today.  Tomorrow would be another 24 hours or one day.

Yes, evidently we do count differently as I can't get three days out of something happening even as we speak.  Clock starts running at conclusion of detention hearing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: November 30, 2007, 03:05:50 PM »

I thought he heard the evidence yesterday and was to notify his decision today.

"He did not go to any jail yesterday is how we know he didn't hear that evidence." \
"because the judge would go to the jails, both of them, where the Kalpoes are being held."

how do we know these 2 sentences are true? 

You may be right, Blah.  But the news media just covered the defense attorneys after the motions were presented concerning Kalpoe attorney and Joran getting candy and pizza and beer, etc.

I did not see any indication that the detention hearings took place later in the day.  They may have but I don't think so until today.

The only hearings I saw covered were at the courthouse.  Judge has to go to the jail to hear detention evidence as accused has the right to face their accuser and all that. 

You don't know those sentences are true but did you see anything about any judge going to the jails from any of the attorneys or any surfer dude outside the jail?  I only saw outside the courthouse and not outside the jails.

Maybe I missed it.

I guess I just didnt know that it is fact that the judge only goes to the jail for the extension hearings and does not do them at the courthouse.  I mean, I knew he did it the for the first extension, but i didnt know thats the only way it is done for all of the extensions. 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: November 30, 2007, 03:07:45 PM »

i just got the news...

they are staying in jail

light em up  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: November 30, 2007, 03:08:05 PM »

so which is it?

I think it was today - just pointing out that it was probably not delayed yesterday.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: November 30, 2007, 03:09:51 PM »

i just got the news...

they are staying in jail

light em up  Cool

are you sure, robots ?
if so, good news.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: November 30, 2007, 03:09:55 PM »

i just got the news...

they are staying in jail

light em up  Cool

Serious, or wishful thinking?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: November 30, 2007, 03:11:18 PM »

so which is it?

I don't know about Igs but that's what I'm saying.  Aruban judge heard the two motions mentioned and apparently called it a day.

I did not see him going to the two different jails to hear the detention evidence covered on TV.  He could have without it being reported but even Surfer Dude should have caught on to that.

So if he hears it today, he may rule on it today or tomorrow which is still one day from when the judge hears the evidence.

PERSONA NON GRATA

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: November 30, 2007, 03:11:37 PM »

SAN - just sent me the NE article.  Thanks San!  Hope you can read it.  

this must be koen that the article refers to, huh ??
koen = boat = false alibi of playing tennis the next evening.
is that everyone else's take on this as well??
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: November 30, 2007, 03:11:45 PM »

Robots has left the Building, he is out smoking a CIGAR

Light em

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: November 30, 2007, 03:12:39 PM »

i just got the news...

they are staying in jail

light em up  Cool

Yeah!!! Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #857 on: November 30, 2007, 03:12:50 PM »

robots,

Source please?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: November 30, 2007, 03:13:16 PM »

i just got the news...

they are staying in jail

light em up  Cool

Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you hear this?????
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: November 30, 2007, 03:14:09 PM »

Has to be done in the presence of the accused, the new evidence against them presented.  Just like in this country, the right to face those accusing you.

Slower than molasses, too.  I know, it seems like a day is a week in this process.  But we have to first let the judge at least hear the evidence before he gives a ruling.  That's only fair, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.