April 27, 2024, 03:12:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237424 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: November 30, 2007, 12:05:15 AM »

"robots, why do you have 12 cord of wood?

robots --- cause im going to need em  Very Happy Cool

That's a LOT of splittin'

not bad for an 89 year old

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
brerlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: November 30, 2007, 12:11:19 AM »

Greta and Urine, sitting in a tree . . . Very Happy

I guess at least there is CNN.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: November 30, 2007, 12:15:05 AM »

I'm not so sure that Greta is that fond of Joran.

Hi brerlee!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: November 30, 2007, 12:23:42 AM »

I agree Robots....

this is it...

I would bet but it's Christmas time and I am broke...  Sad

but.... I agree with you...

good nite monkeys...

keep the faith!

heating oil is bustin all of us up here..
i have been splitting wood for 4 years

i was told i was crazy - who is crazy now  Laughing

Well, I hope you are right about this.  That would be a wonderful Christmas present for all and a source of comfort for this family to bring her home to Sweet Home Alabama where she belongs.

O/T We have the same thing here with propane being un affordable.  If it got really cold, would be very expensive.  Supplementing with space heaters which are dangerous.

Don't do that, you know the reason why, our recent bad experience, losing a sweet person to a space heater fire.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
brerlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: November 30, 2007, 12:24:35 AM »

Hi brerlee!
Hi Klaasend. Smile

Sure she is. Remember when she said that she was inclined to believe him. And all through her interview, she was all flustered by his attentions to her. Sad
And now she says she's going to Aruba . . . to see her young man Urine.

Yeah, I'm curious to see how all these arrests pan out.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 30, 2007, 12:26:44 AM »

Smile Janet, 'next day' then 'immediately'....very perseptive.

Natalee's case got the last minute of Greta's show.  The reporter (surfer guy..sad I can't remember his name a few minutes later after a week)...called it a cold case in his closing....with Greta in DC....just wondering what info is being swapped behind the scenes between Joe T & the likes....skeptical...hope I'm being silly....

2NJ ... I am also skeptical regarding justice coming out of Aruba for Natalee Holloway but ... at the same time ... I am praying for a miracle.  I know that is God's timing justice will prevail.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: November 30, 2007, 12:26:50 AM »

Hi brerlee!
Hi Klaasend. Smile

Sure she is. Remember when she said that she was inclined to believe him. And all through her interview, she was all flustered by his attentions to her. Sad
And now she says she's going to Aruba . . . to see her young man Urine.

Yeah, I'm curious to see how all these arrests pan out.

Greta has already been to Aruba this week and come back home. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: November 30, 2007, 12:27:06 AM »

Did Greta say she was going back to Aruba?  That surprises me if she did.  She seems more interested in other things now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: November 30, 2007, 12:28:54 AM »

Is there anything significant in the fact that Beth and JQK are talking to CNN? Are they avoiding Fox? Can Greta only get Taco Joe and nobody else? There's a lot of negative spin coming from Fox. Should we be tracking CNN more? Just asking.

I don't think there's anything significant. 

Okay. Thanks. I trust your judgment.

I think ALL the media outlets FOX, CNN, MSNBC, etc care about ratings first and Natalee second.  Greta may speak with Beth often and may care deeply about the case but Grete works for FOX and she has to play by their rules. 

Greta plays by her own rules; she was always in OJ's corner and then all out for Scott Peterson until she had to admit the truth in both of these situations.  I remember her feeling that cop was not guilty of killing his pregnant girlfriend early on.  You not only have to lead her to water, you have to almost drown her to know it's there.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: November 30, 2007, 12:32:26 AM »

Did Greta say she was going back to Aruba?  That surprises me if she did.  She seems more interested in other things now.
No she hasn't said she'll go back to Aruba.  What Greta says is she goes where her boss tells her to go.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: November 30, 2007, 12:33:18 AM »

Natalee's case got the last minute of Greta's show.  The reporter (surfer guy..sad I can't remember his name a few minutes later after a week)...called it a cold case in his closing....with Greta in DC....just wondering what info is being swapped behind the scenes between Joe T & the likes....skeptical...hope I'm being silly....

2NJ ... I am also skeptical regarding justice coming out of Aruba for Natalee Holloway but ... at the same time ... I am praying for a miracle.  I know that is God's timing justice will prevail.

Janet

Just seeing this and my misspelling of perceptive..oh, well....Miracles are what our Peaches lives by and that's all right with me.   God be with us.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: November 30, 2007, 12:35:35 AM »

Remember from Beth's book, she said Dr. Condi Rice said I want the FBI back in this?  Maybe that has helped with these taps and technology in some way.

Maybe they are also helping with the search?  I have not heard Hans Mos complaining about them once.  That's a good sign I think.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: November 30, 2007, 12:36:33 AM »

No she hasn't said she'll go back to Aruba.  What Greta says is she goes where her boss tells her to go.

OK, thanks.

I wonder who her immediate boss is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: November 30, 2007, 12:38:36 AM »

OK, thanks.

I wonder who her immediate boss is.

Roger Ailes and Chris whathisname, the one whose father is older than Santa Claus and was at NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN before Jesus was crucified.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: November 30, 2007, 12:39:24 AM »

Wallace.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: November 30, 2007, 12:41:11 AM »

If Hans Mos is exactly who he claims to be and wants to solve this case,then he would sit down for a few hours with Beth and Dave Holloway. I can't even imagine how much evidence was ignored,destroyed or sabataged.

I agree ******* and I hope he doesn't ask Beth & Dave what evidence they have uncovered.  Aruba/Dutch has been trying to see what they have for the past 2 1/2 years.  They have even tried to bait the FBI and they are not biting.  No way would I show him what I had.

If that question comes out then I know he isn't on their side.  I can see him saying to them we have evidence but we need more.  Do you have any that we are unaware of.

San,

You are scaring me!  I hope Hans Mos will have information to share with them but if they have something pertinent to the investigation that would help him, I also think this may be their last, best chance for this to be resolved.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: November 30, 2007, 12:41:12 AM »

If Joran gets internet access, I bet the first place he goes is to SM.  Whaddya think?  Right or wrong?  He always read here late at night!  Laughing Laughing

brerlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: November 30, 2007, 12:42:22 AM »

Okay. So Greta went down and came back. Did she meet her young man one-on-one, err, for an interview? And was she all happy with a nice rosy flush to her face? . . . Probably.

I can still see her face on TV, tell all her support for her Urine, that poor Urine is just misunderstood. Poor, poor Urine. She tends to believe him. . . . My question to her is: Which of his lies are you, Greta, tending to believe? That he walked home from the beach? That the Kalpoes dropped him off at his home first? That Deepak gave him a ride home? etc., etc. . . . Yeah, Greta is a piece of work.

Nowadays, I sorta try to just catch up at night for a little bit on what's going on with the case. I've still a suspicion that stuff ain't going to be all allowed to come out. And that it might still take another year or two before the crucial info actually is dumped on the public (perhaps through exposes, magazine articles, and books). Money tends to loosen tongues, and time often puts those tongues in situations where they really want some money.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: November 30, 2007, 12:42:25 AM »

Janet

Just seeing this and my misspelling of perceptive..oh, well....Miracles are what our Peaches lives by and that's all right with me.   God be with us.

Our two girls, Natalee and Peaches.  That Peaches has the stamina and character that just won't quit.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: November 30, 2007, 12:42:48 AM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/29/aruba.holloway/index.html

November 29, 2007

Natalee Holloway's parents to meet with Aruban prosecutor
Story Highlights

By Susan Candiotti
CNN

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- The chief prosecutor in the Natalee Holloway investigation has agreed to meet Saturday with the parents of the missing Alabama teen, who is presumed dead.

"I'm really anxious to meet him," Beth Holloway told CNN. "I've waited a long time for this meeting."

A lawyer for Beth Holloway contacted prosecutor Hans Mos last week after suspects Joran van der Sloot and brothers Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were arrested on suspicion of manslaughter.

"There's no doubt in my mind that [Natalee Holloway] is dead. ... I think we have enough evidence to prove the girl is not alive anymore, even without a body," Mos said last week.

Natalee Holloway's mother said she has hope that Mos will be able to solve the case.

"He seems great. The case seems to be handled well. I'm going to ask him some long-awaited questions," she said.

The family is encouraged that the meeting will take place, Holloway attorney John Kelly told CNN. Two years ago, the previous chief prosecutor -- who has since returned to the Netherlands -- would not sit down with them.

Kelly said Beth Holloway and her ex-husband, Dave, want to share information they've gathered since their daughter disappeared in May 2005 while on vacation with about 100 classmates. See a timeline of the case »

Neither he nor Beth Holloway would provide details.

Questions about evidence

Lawyers for the three suspects were in court in Aruba on Thursday on behalf of their clients. They argued that last week's rearrests were baseless and that prosecutors have no new evidence against their clients. They said they have no idea what happened to Holloway.

As he rushed out of the closed hearing before a judge, van der Sloot's lawyer told CNN that authorities have no reason to hold van der Sloot in jail again as they did two years ago. He said the so-called new incriminating evidence is worthless.

"To say it's less than nothing is too much. But it's not very much. It's very, very thin," Ariean de Bie said.

Van der Sloot's parents were allowed to provide him with a Bible but no other reading materials, the lawyer said. Van der Sloot is forbidden from seeing any visitors and can meet only with his lawyers and interrogators.

De Bie said van der Sloot has not provided authorities with any new information since his rearrest and extradition from the Netherlands, where he'd been attending college. He said his client would rather be anywhere than in a prison cell.

"He's not very happy about it," the attorney said.

Van der Sloot's co-counsel -- New York attorney Joe Tacopina -- said he has no doubt his client is innocent.

"Whatever they're holding in their bag, whatever they don't want to show anyone ... it's not going to amount to a hill of beans against Joran van der Sloot because he had no involvement in Natalee's disappearance," Tacopina told CNN.

Tacopina said he'll be in Aruba next week and try to meet with van der Sloot in his jail cell.

Attorneys for the Kalpoe brothers will meet with a judge in separate jailhouse hearings Friday to argue that their clients should be set free and not held another eight days.

A judge will decide whether prosecutors can continue to hold the Kalpoes even longer.

Van der Sloot will have a similar hearing next Friday when prosecutors are expected to ask to keep him jailed another 60 days.

Mos has said he hopes to decide by the end of the year whether he will try all three suspects for Holloway's presumed death, which he suggests was an accident. The prosecutor won't say what his new evidence is until his investigation is complete. (note from me:  I think the reporter used their words and not MOS's words)

New search for remains

The Holloways still have not given up the search for their daughter. In fact, a benefactor is donating an estimated $500,000 to help map the waters offshore.

On Thursday, Natalee's father watched Louis Schaeffer's crew load a boat equipped with the latest sonar equipment and a remote operated vehicle (ROV) to search the waters where Holloway's remains might be.

"I've got a feeling that if she's in the ocean, these guys are gonna find her," Dave Holloway said. "No doubt about it." Watch an interview with Natalee Holloway's father »

Schaeffer said he's retired, has the money, and was touched by the Holloways' tragedy and wanted to help.

"My only objective is to find Natalee, to bring her home for Dave and Beth and also to help identify the people that did this to her. This is a terrible thing, an injustice, and I want to help solve the case," said Schaeffer.

"We've known since [May 2005], the FBI told us Natalee's not with us anymore," Dave Holloway said.

The boat is expected to take about 10 days to get to Aruba. It'll take a few more days to set up a search.

The family says it has no new information about where to look. The Holloways just want to exhaust every area they can offshore with equipment that wasn't available to them two years ago.

Thanks to Schaefer, that's changed.

"We are just so thankful that he's got a big heart and willing to do that," Dave Holloway said.

Is the true answer to Joe T's official involvement or simply the reporter's words?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.