May 01, 2024, 03:34:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237550 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: November 30, 2007, 10:21:06 AM »

Good morning!  You're not the only one who's worried, LaLa. I feel the same way.  If the decision today is to let the 2K go, I'll be convinced it's the same old same old and the whole thing is another show and they're just going to do the same coverup as two years ago.

If they keep them, my optimism will firm up a little bit....  Today's an important day IMO.

If the judge lets the Kalpoes go free today it will be a huge warning sign that this is all bluster, unless the brothers have flipped on the Sloots. This decision should tell us something.

BTW, the defense lawyers are pissed about a lot of the testimony being old. What they are'nt telling you is that it is really is  convicting testimony, they just never had to face it in court before.  Wink

BINGO !!!!

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Stella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: November 30, 2007, 10:23:48 AM »

Mos is the Boss

What a great mantra!!!!  I'll be muttering it under my breath all day.  Thanks, Robots!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: November 30, 2007, 10:30:27 AM »

Mos is the Boss

What a great mantra!!!!  I'll be muttering it under my breath all day.  Thanks, Robots!

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: November 30, 2007, 10:37:09 AM »

NOTICE:  Jossy will be on Dana Pretzer tonight.  I've created a thread for you to let Dana know what questions you would like JOSSY to answer.  Please post your questions in this thread and I'll forward to Dana prior to the show!

QUESTIONS FOR JOSSY

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2404.0
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: November 30, 2007, 10:41:17 AM »

Mos said be patient - and let these few weeks play out.

J2K not being cooperative was expected, but eventually they must respond to the new evidence.

If they respond during interrogations - their answers must be reasonable or else they will be charged.

If they choose to not respond during interrogations - they will be charged.

EOM IMO H/T - Hans   Arrow

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: November 30, 2007, 10:44:54 AM »

God, or whatever you choose to call the creative force behind the universe, is more powerful than all the world's bad guys put together.

Have faith, monkeys. 

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: November 30, 2007, 10:45:22 AM »

i still say PUKE boy was driving a vehicle that night

remember when k2 were talking about a flat tire and it was jorans idea according to K2 ( that whole story)

see, the excuse for joran having to drive that night was because his buddies broke down and joran had to go to the rescue to help them (like meathead would even know how to change a tire"

MORE BULL CRAP

i can see it
i can smell it

it stinks like paulus and joran

Robots is dead on about Joran driving that night. If you go back and read the Depak interrogations you'll see the ALE asking Depak numerous times if Joran knows how to drive. The ALE knew the Sloot jeep or whatever it is was out and about the night Natalee disappeared.
I don't think initially Paulus was aware that Joran had taken the jeep out that night.When Paulus did find out he changed his story. Instead of maintaining he slept all night all of a sudden he confesses he picked up Joran and Natalee that night. He did this because he realized there could be evidence that Natalee had been in the jeep and if the ALE found it the story line he and J2K were holding to would fall apart. As I recall his (paulus) final statement about the jeep being out at night was he picked them up in the jeep at 4 AM which is about the time Joran would be out hiding Natalee. (Shortly after looking up overdose info on the internet at home.) By saying he picked them up, he covered the possibility of the ALE asking how come they found evidence of Natalee having been in the jeep.
I don't think Natalee was ever at the Sloot compound, but she was in that jeep.

Ado

I so agree with you, that I do not believe Natalee was at the Sloot compound or the beach (in a conscious state), maybe unconscious or deceased, but not in a live state.  I did hear it said that Joran was spotted driving that night by someone whose credibility was questionable, but no one else ever mentioned it and when I asked if he was driving the karpool's car, it was never answered.  Credibility gap there, but it was brought up nonetheless.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: November 30, 2007, 10:47:46 AM »

File this under useless information.  Years ago, I was searching the internet for king-dingiling - one of Joran's names for himself and saw it was an e-bay user's moniker:

http://feedback.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=king-dingiling&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&item=-1&de=off&items=-1

I visited the the link from time to time and saw that one of the purchases by king-dingiling was a set of furry handcuffs (a sex aid)
Today I visited:

http://joranvandersloot.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?mkt=en-CA&partner=Live.Spaces

and snooped through his photo album, entitled Aruba, and noticed that picture 18 shows two women hugging (Lin and Alinetje) with the female on the left dangling something from her arm that looks like furry handcuffs.  It could be conjecture but it made me chuckle.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: November 30, 2007, 10:53:29 AM »

Good morning!  You're not the only one who's worried, LaLa. I feel the same way.  If the decision today is to let the 2K go, I'll be convinced it's the same old same old and the whole thing is another show and they're just going to do the same coverup as two years ago.

If they keep them, my optimism will firm up a little bit....  Today's an important day IMO.

If the judge lets the Kalpoes go free today it will be a huge warning sign that this is all bluster, unless the brothers have flipped on the Sloots. This decision should tell us something.

BTW, the defense lawyers are pissed about a lot of the testimony being old. What they are'nt telling you is that it is really is  convicting testimony, they just never had to face it in court before.  Wink

Don't be concerned with what the lawyers are spewing. It's all a ploy by them to get MOS to disclose more evidence. They want MOS to react and disclose his silver bullet. He doesn't need to react to them nor will he. MOS knows when he will pull the trigger and no one is going to entice him to pull it early.
This time around we don't have half the police force talking to the media. We don't have the tourism reps spouting off. We don't have prosecutor office personnel (except MOS) talking to the media. We don't have Paulus and Anita speaking to the media. We basically have just lawyers trying their damnest to pick MOS's brain.
By the way, anyone know how much money Aruba has asked the Dutch for to fix their financial situation?

Ado
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: November 30, 2007, 10:55:57 AM »

File this under useless information.  Years ago, I was searching the internet for king-dingiling - one of Joran's names for himself and saw it was an e-bay user's moniker:

http://feedback.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=king-dingiling&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&item=-1&de=off&items=-1

I visited the the link from time to time and saw that one of the purchases by king-dingiling was a set of furry handcuffs (a sex aid)
Today I visited:

http://joranvandersloot.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?mkt=en-CA&partner=Live.Spaces

and snooped through his photo album, entitled Aruba, and noticed that picture 18 shows two women hugging (Lin and Alinetje) with the female on the left dangling something from her arm that looks like furry handcuffs.  It could be conjecture but it made me chuckle.

Leslie - lol  Laughing  I can't tell for sure what that furry thing is, might be a purse could be handcuffs.  Laughing
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: November 30, 2007, 10:57:16 AM »

Greta posted this on her wire:
Natalee Hollaway’s parents - Beth and Dave - are traveling to Aruba.  They will meet with the Chief Prosecutor tomorrow (Saturday.)

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #651 on: November 30, 2007, 10:59:29 AM »

Please forgive if this has been posted>>
Government Aruba not in agreement with statutory law

ORANJESTAD – From a letter from Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) to the Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende (CDA) and the Antillean Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage (PAR) it appears that Aruba does not agree with a statutory law for the judicial system and judiciary.   

Oduber writes in the letter that was sent yesterday and that Amigoe has a copy that Aruba prefers a similar regulation as the existing Cooperation Regulation Neth.Antilles and Aruba (SWR).   Aruba deviates with the above from the current negotiations between the Netherlands and the Antilles.   These negotiations are going for quite some time already and it is about what to do with the procedural law and the legal position of the members of the Common Court of Justice and the Public Prosecutor when the Neth.Antilles disintegrates.   

From a note from Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) in April, it didn’t seem at first that Aruba had trouble replacing the SWR with a statute law.  He even mentioned in that note that Aruba would love to see the Common Court move from Curacao to Aruba.  Besides, Aruba is a country for more than two decades and has the necessary experience, was the Aruban argumentation.  Curacao can no longer be considered the main island, because of her number of inhabitants and legal businesses.   

The Aruban government’s desire and argumentation were taken up, but it now appears that Aruba has a problem with a statutory law.  Oduber writes that Aruba will cooperate with St. Maarten and Curacao to guarantee ‘the good administration of justice’ on the BES-islands, because these two countries have already agreed to supply judges from their Courts of First Instance for the BES-islands.  Aruba is of the opinion that it must be possible to put in judges back and forth in all the territories for the court of first instance as well as for the appeal court.   

Oduber emphasizes again in the letter that a two-third majority of the Aruban parliament is needed for amending the Charter for the Kingdom of the Netherlands, which is necessary for a new legal scoop for the judicial power and judiciary.  The relation between Aruba and the Netherlands has cooled off considerably since the dragging conflict about the proceeds from selling Plant NV.  Because of this, the Aruban government refuses to take part in the political negotiations with the Antilles and the Netherlands
http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: November 30, 2007, 11:01:27 AM »

God, or whatever you choose to call the creative force behind the universe, is more powerful than all the world's bad guys put together.

Have faith, monkeys. 

Yes.
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: November 30, 2007, 11:02:32 AM »

Today I visited:

Did you notice his horoscope on his page for today?

Expect to be in a provocative mood today, dear Aries. For the past few days, you may have been searching for an outlet for the overflow of energy you're so lucky to have. You'll have an opportunity today, as innovative projects are likely to come your way. If you face your demons head-on, you'll find a unique opportunity to rid yourself of the taboos or fears you've been carrying around for so long.

How fitting.....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: November 30, 2007, 11:04:50 AM »

Okay, I should not post after a trip to the bar (COWBOY victory by the way).
WE are all on the right side here. If you have faith in a higher power -- have faith that we will see justice and truth.

I have faith and I'm feeling confident!

Why am I the only one here that feels worried about all this?  I am so afraid that they won't find her and I don't think Mos has the goods and it's all a trick to get someone to slip up and talk. Gosh!  I don't know how this family has been able to ride this roller coaster so many times.

Sorry, morning monkeys!

I promised myself I wouldn't be too negative today so I will just make this one comment.  Wink

I believe the Kalpoes will probably be held another 8 days.  This would make their next court appearance the same time as Joran's.  They will either extend that next court appearance another 16 days or let them free.  If they extend their stay I believe the next appearance would be 23rd or 24th depending on when they start the new count (Not sure how they determine that).  So it will be either a Merry Christmas for the Sloots and Kalpoes or a Happy New Year for Natalee's family because it would hopefully mean that Mos has the evidence he wants and he will determine whether he will prosecute them before December 31st which is the date he set for himself.

Now with that being said when they go to trial I could only wish for a Judge who is not crooked and who rule in favor of those murderers because the main suspects father was friends with the entire judicial system.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: November 30, 2007, 11:07:01 AM »

Lala's, lawyers are like politicians, they rant and rave about anything.  Unfortunately for us, most politicians are lawyers and I think that should be changed in the Constitution that no lawyer can ever be president of the USA.  Anytime you see them carrying on like how good they are and how bad their opponent is, take it with a grain of salt.  Where is Old Fart's salt shaker.  Pour some on Taco's head and hopefully he will be caught in his lies.  He is just trying to draw Mos out, to make Mos divulge something that can be used against Mos and perhaps angling for a mistrial.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: November 30, 2007, 11:10:48 AM »

Greta's block today invites comments to answer the question: "What question would you ask Natalee's parents if you were the chief prosecutor?"

Is that backwards or what? Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #657 on: November 30, 2007, 11:15:20 AM »

I know I am always the Doubting Thomas in this crowd...it's my nature. I have never firmly believed anything until it's right in front of my face.  I can make people think I believe something, but until it happens I still have that nagging little monster sitting on my shoulder telling me I am a fool for trusting the outside world.  The only place I have ever put any faith is in God Almighty...mankind just lets you down.  If the K2 are held again I will have more optimism.  Today will tell us who is in who's back pocket and who has the power on One Happy Island...let it NOT be the Sloots this time.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: November 30, 2007, 11:16:32 AM »

Blog, not block. You know what I meant.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: November 30, 2007, 11:17:25 AM »

Greta's block today invites comments to answer the question: "What question would you ask Natalee's parents if you were the chief prosecutor?"

Is that backwards or what? Rolling Eyes

How about :  "What question would you ask Joran's parents if you were the chief prosecutor?"

I understood Dave and Beth were to meet with Mos to present him with evidence they may have.  As far as what questions the chief prosecutor could ask  Dave and Beth?  I guess he could ask them whom he thought responsible for their daughter's disappearance.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.