March 28, 2024, 11:11:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QUESTIONS FOR JOSSY - DANA PRETZER 11/30/07 9PM ET  (Read 4872 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 30, 2007, 10:34:52 AM »

Jossy will be on Dana Pretzer tonight.  Please post questions you would like to ask Jossy in this thread and I'll forward to Dana Pretzer prior to the show.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 10:58:22 AM »

Jossy...do you think there will be any more arrests??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 10:59:45 AM »

Nelson Oduber, he is after all the Prime Minister, why has he been so silent?

The elected leader of Aruba has not commented, or given any type of supporting statement to Hans Mos, why?

How can the Prime Minister show such a lack of leadership and is his silence, like the suspects, a telling sign?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 11:43:29 AM »

Will Joe Tacapino be able to practice law in Aruba when he gets there next week? How much influence on this case is he likely to have and can Joran's Aruban attorney be held responsible if Tacopino defies the gag order?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 11:48:03 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 11:55:40 AM »

How can the American Public best convey to Aruba that we are encouraged by the prosecutor's determination and that this approach to resolve the case is the right and only road to restoring a booming tourist industry and economy for Aruba?

COMMENT: HOLDING THOSE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE, ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE CRIME IS BEST FOR THE FAMILY AND BEST FOR ARUBA!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 03:40:16 PM »

What is the word on the street? What does the regular people of Aruba think about these new arrests?

what is your response to Jo Tacapino says last night that you were responsible for fabricating evidence

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 06:35:52 PM »

1)Is Dennis Jacob's still working as head of narcotics?
2)Who is the judge in this case?How well does Paulus know him?
3)joeytacopenishead talks like he thinks he will be allowed inside the courtroom for joran's hearing.....is this legal?
4)I don't want to say IF so WHEN will you give all the info you know about the van der sloots,mainly joran,to the American public?Have you given this info to Natalee's family?
5)Thank you Jossy,for being the strong voive of reason thruogh out this case.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 07:17:07 PM »

Since te Kalpoes have been released do you think they will ever be tried for anything, even if was destryoing evidence and helping to dispose of a corpse?  Would they have to find Joran guilty first before they could try the Kalpoes for these crimes?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 07:18:56 PM »

Not a question but a statement to Jossy---THANKS so much for writing that article about Joe T.  I have been posting on Greta's blog asking questions of her why she is giving him so much air time and not others.  No response from her.  I LOVED your statement and will save it to reread (or maybe send to Greta to see).  Thanks for keeping the faith. BlueMoon

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.