April 28, 2024, 01:39:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234066 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2007, 05:10:08 PM »

Anyone hear any more on the presser Mos was supposed to give this afternoon?  I've been flipping between stations and all they're talking about is that b--ch hilary clinton

I know!  I can't sit here all afternoon waiting.  Am beginning to think there will not be a presser or if there is, we are not going to get to see it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2007, 05:12:37 PM »

Didn't Deepak's attorney claim the other night that he had not been "questioned" since LAST Friday????? Hmmmm -- strange. Maybe the Kalpoe arrest was soley to confuse/addle Joran. Just a thought..

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2007, 05:12:44 PM »

I intend to keep the faith also... remember , Christmas is a time of miracles!!

Hey Cubbee,

Big hugs to you sweetie!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2007, 05:13:09 PM »

Then there is also the possibility that the Kalpoes did in fact just drop Joran and Natalee off somewhere.

Charges can still be brought and they can still be tried, just not being held in jail until trial.  At least I hope.

I have been saying for a while my cast of suspects keeps shrinking.  I can see this as totally a Joran and Paulus screw up of some sort.  Maybe they left Joran and Natalee at the Sloot compound and went home and so were not directly involved in whatever happened after that.

Don't shoot me, just thinking out loud.

I do hope Beth will talk with Mos tomorrow as planned.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2007, 05:14:08 PM »

This case is closed..guys. Face it!  Evil wins again...there will be no justice for Natalee...ever. My heart can't take it anymore...I can't imagine what the family is feeling.  Hans Mos was playing us all and the Dutch will forever be linked to the unsolved disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  FOREVER!!!

Lala ... with all my heart I believe that evil will not prevail as long as our God is still on the throne.

I never did believe that justice would prevail for Natalee Holloway as long as the power was in hands of those within Abruba Law Enforcement ... Aruban Prosecutors Office and ... the Aruban Justice System ... as long as the outcome was in the hands of those who had personal and professional connections to Paulus van der Sloot.

However ... the road to justice for Natalee Holloway may not have been travelled and ... when it is ... the "powers that be" in the Dutch/Aruban administrations who were involved in this corrupt investigation will have wished they had done what was right in June, 2005 ... pursued justice for Natalee Holloway.

I am hoping for FBI intervention once the case is closed.  After all ... Natalee Holloway is an American citizen who went missing on Aruban soil and ... was denied justice by a corrupt investigation ... an investigation that was riddled with conflicts of interest.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 1, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2007, 05:14:28 PM »

I just read on Fox News.com that the K2's have been ordered released.  Is Joran far behind?

I guess maybe this was all a "desperate act" as was described by one of their attorney's... Rolling Eyes
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2007, 05:15:05 PM »

I intend to keep the faith also... remember , Christmas is a time of miracles!!

Hey Cubbee,

Big hugs to you sweetie!!!

Right back at ya mishy!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2007, 05:15:16 PM »

Lazlo RU

The dossier that now exsists about the two suspects, according to the judge would have severe suspicions against them, but would be to less to hold them any longer.
"Based on these facts, the pre arrest therefor is not allowed acc. to Dop Kruimel. "That was about destroying evidence of a crime, and hiding the body" On these charges is to less punishment to apply pre arrest.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2007, 05:16:46 PM »

Yes, the FBI can still conduct an investigation but unfortunately they just can't do it in Aruba without permission being granted and we know that would never happen.

This is it as far as these perps being brought to justice.  Mos has just got to make it work.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2007, 05:18:12 PM »

I think was Lazlo is reporting is that hte evidence is only that K2 were not part of the original crime but of coverup and that has less punishment than voluntary manslaughter so they get out of jail because the crime sentence is less for what they did than what Joran did...if that makes any sense to anybody.  Pre trial detention is for more serious crimes with longer terms in jail
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2007, 05:18:49 PM »

Lazlo RU

The dossier that now exsists about the two suspects, according to the judge would have severe suspicions against them, but would be to less to hold them any longer.
"Based on these facts, the pre arrest therefor is not allowed acc. to Dop Kruimel. "That was about destroying evidence of a crime, and hiding the body" On these charges is to less punishment to apply pre arrest.
That tells me a lot.
I think this the Dutch equivalent of "out on bail awaiting trial" on charges less severe than perhaps Joran.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2007, 05:19:31 PM »

All along we have been advising the Kalpoes to talk and rat out Joran and now that this may have been what happened, we lose all hope.  The ballgame is not over.  We are in the 4th quarter, but let's wait.  I am hoping the reason the Kalpoes have been released is because they have spilled the beans and so has Freddy.

Boil it down and there are only two things happening here. Holland either has a brilliant strategy, or they are far dumber than we thought they were. If this is all part of a well planned prosecution they will be rewarded with accolades. If they are so stupid as to open themselves up to more failure, they will get more criticism than they ever imagined for putting on such a show. We shall see.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2007, 05:20:12 PM »

Didn't Deepak's attorney claim the other night that he had not been "questioned" since LAST Friday????? Hmmmm -- strange. Maybe the Kalpoe arrest was soley to confuse/addle Joran. Just a thought..

I hope you are right, but I fear that is not the case.  Too much BS comes from Aruba and my hopes that a new invetigation would change all that are diminishing fast.  All I can think of is the level of disappointment Beth must feel right now.  I fear that this was never meant to hold anyone responsible, but possibly an attempt to make it appear that Aruba gave it their best shot....case closed. 

I hope Americans find somewhere else to vacation and Aruba can let Chavez take care of them from now on.  See how they like it when they can't support themselves without the tourist money and have to rely on a dictator for their pathetic survival.

And as for Renfroe....keep her sorry azz down there.  We don't want her and her diseases back here.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2007, 05:21:09 PM »

Yes, the FBI can still conduct an investigation but unfortunately they just can't do it in Aruba without permission being granted and we know that would never happen.

This is it as far as these perps being brought to justice.  Mos has just got to make it work.

I agree Anna.  Only problem is...based on this "new evidence" not being enough to hold the K2's any longer...I'd be willing to bet money the same thing will happen to Joran as well.  As much as that hurts to admit, I am now almost positive the person(s) responsible for Natalee's disappearance will go through this life at least not having to pay for their crimes... Sad
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2007, 05:22:42 PM »

I think was Lazlo is reporting is that hte evidence is only that K2 were not part of the original crime but of coverup and that has less punishment than voluntary manslaughter so they get out of jail because the crime sentence is less for what they did than what Joran did...if that makes any sense to anybody.  Pre trial detention is for more serious crimes with longer terms in jail

I think that's what she's saying, too, Canary.  Those are much lesser crimes and so they get to be out of jail until there is a trial.

But we should then see a very different result for Joran.

PERSONA NON GRATA

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2007, 05:22:52 PM »

Lazlo RU

That tells me a lot.
I think this the Dutch equivalent of "out on bail awaiting trial" on charges less severe than perhaps Joran.

That's what I'm thinking too wreck.  And Mos is not going to lay everything out on the table yet.
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2007, 05:23:14 PM »

It is so hard to post on this site - it keeps telling me new replies and won't let my post go thru!!

Dop Kruimel says the Kalpoes werent detained for manslaughter, but for disposing of the body and for destroying leads in this case. These delicts dont justify the detaining of the brothers at this point.

THE CHARGE WAS DIFFERENT
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2007, 05:23:51 PM »

This Mos dude seems so fourth coming, I just cant imagine him
throwing himself to the wolves in this case

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2007, 05:25:31 PM »

Things are getting clearer to me:

They are after JVS

the K2 are only being charged with destruction of evidence

The tapes or whatever from Holland implicate Joran and not really the K2's IMO.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2007, 05:25:38 PM »

by GWEN @ RU
2 Suspects to Be Freed in Holloway Case

Nov 30, 4:41 PM (ET)

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - Two brothers re-arrested last week as suspects in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway will be released from jail, a prosecutor said Friday.

The two brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, will be released by Saturday, prosecutor Dop Kruimel said.

"We have three days to launch an appeal, but we have to think about it," Kruimel said.

The prosecutor corrected a statement made earlier by Vinda de Sousa, an attorney for Dave Holloway, Natalee's father, who said they had already been released due to lack of evidence.

Their release will mark the third time that the brothers have been arrested and later released in the case. Both have denied having any role in her disappearance.

They and a third suspect who remains in jail, Joran van der Sloot, were the last known people to see Holloway alive before she vanished on May 30, 2005, hours before she was scheduled to return home to Alabama with fellow high school classmates celebrating their graduation. She was 18 at the time.

The three suspects were re-arrested on Nov. 21 on suspicion of involvement in Holloway's death. Authorities said they had "new incriminating evidence, but defense attorneys had complained that the new material amounted to little more than misunderstandings in the suspects' recorded conversations.

Van der Sloot's mother said Friday that she was happy for the Kalpoe brothers but did not whether the rulings mean anything for her son's case.

"I'm happy that something is happening," she said.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071130/D8T888001.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.