April 27, 2024, 02:20:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234050 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2007, 05:57:45 PM »

This is on the FoxNews site:

"The judge in the case told Van Susteren that supposed new and incriminating evidence presented by the prosecutor in the case "was neither new or incriminating," and that he was preparing to order the release of the brothers."

No way the judge spoke to Greta. Ridiculous.

I agree PV

I have to say that I don't like the idea of Beth being on Aruba or meeting with anyone without a bodyguard or JKelly at her side. Sorry, but I do not trust she is safe on that island. She's in my prayers for safety first, then heaven help her heart and what it's been through just today one more time.

I agree.  I think Beth needs to leave that island right now.  Let the prosecutor communicate through JQK. 

Beth may or may not have been surprised.  You know Julia Renfro and Greta are playing to the masses and trying to hype their suffering images.  Beth may have pretended to be surprised and not really at all. 

I doubt Beth will leave until she meets with Mos anymore than I would.  I would fight the devil and a circle saw if it was my child that had died in that pigsty and I wanted to bring it back home away from prostitute island. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2007, 05:57:52 PM »

Ia m absolutely torn down the middle...part of me think this is just Bullcrap...well planned and executed....the have still wants to believe...so I am just gonna go get drunk!!

Poor me a couple!

di ....I have frozen margaritas.....a whole pitcher full!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2007, 05:58:12 PM »

Voluntary, Not Involuntary

Right.  Thanks for correction.  I actually knew that.

And since Mos had provided details and explanations of the charges "against the suspects"  THEN he should have been just as clear in stating that these charges applied to sloot only.

Isn't this the first time anyone here or elsewhere is hearing the Kalpoe's were being held for "disposing of body" and "destroying evidence?"

So Kalpoes are held on crime of destroying evidence -- but have to be released because there isn't enough evidence to hold them longer? 

That's Aruban justice for you.

well said Hammer, it's not as if Mos didn't have ample opportunity to state it all correctly in his interviews.

I'm so relieved to know JKelly is there also, thank you Dihannah, I hope he lets his knuckles show a bit for I'm unsure if anything less than that gets an ounce of truth out of Aruba.

Once again people:

Mos did not lie to us. He TRIED to hold the Kalpoes to the same crime as Joran -- "Voluntary Manslaughter." The Kalpoes were not released for "lack of evidence." They were released because their involvement was not "Voluntary Manslaughter." The Kalpoes are not "off-the-hook"!!
This is probably why the Kalpoes were not released "immediately." They are still facing a trial. No one is "cleared" of wrongdoing.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2007, 05:58:37 PM »

On GretaBlog

FRIDAY UPDATE, 5:35pm - just spoke to John Q. Kelly….he is in Aruba with Natalee’s parents…it sounds like their meeting with the Chief Prosecutor will go forward…

Thank God!

Yes! I think it's extremely important this meeting takes place for many reasons..It should be interesting what Mos tells them about the fine police work of Van Der Straaten and Jacobs and the rest of them that killed this case.

Since when do Murder and Kidnapping suspects get immunity from having there houses searched? Confessions that were retracted and blood that turned into chocolate? BS!!

Jossy will be my 1st guest tonight, actually of of my guests will discuss the story.
I wont be catering to Joe Tacopina like other shows do.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2007, 06:01:18 PM »

Ia m absolutely torn down the middle...part of me think this is just Bullcrap...well planned and executed....the have still wants to believe...so I am just gonna go get drunk!!

Poor me a couple!

Well pour me one, would ya?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: November 30, 2007, 06:03:07 PM »

DANA - be sure to check your email, I've been sending you the questions for Jossy.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: November 30, 2007, 06:03:31 PM »

On GretaBlog

FRIDAY UPDATE, 5:35pm - just spoke to John Q. Kelly….he is in Aruba with Natalee’s parents…it sounds like their meeting with the Chief Prosecutor will go forward…

Thank God!

Yes! I think it's extremely important this meeting takes place for many reasons..It should be interesting what Mos tells them about the fine police work of Van Der Straaten and Jacobs and the rest of them that killed this case.

Since when do Murder and Kidnapping suspects get immunity from having there houses searched? Confessions that were retracted and blood that turned into chocolate? BS!!

Jossy will be my 1st guest tonight, actually of of my guests will discuss the story.

I'll be listening, Dana.  I hope Jossy can shed more light on what is really going on down there.  Thanks for what you do not just for Natalee, but for all the stories you cover.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: November 30, 2007, 06:03:50 PM »

On GretaBlog

Thank God!

thank God is right!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: November 30, 2007, 06:05:49 PM »

Poor me a couple!

well it's half a pitcher now...but I got a big one for you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: November 30, 2007, 06:06:12 PM »

Posted by SMS at RU:

From cnn reporter:

Han Mos says it's a setback and a bit of a surprise that the judge decided to set them free.

Not enough to hold them for pre trial

Reading from the release of judges ruling:

New evidence together with existing evidence in this case file does produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting of covering up the traces of a crime committed or the disposing of a corpse. However it goes on to say that even the combination of either of those is not enough to keep these two suspects in pretrial detention any longer.

So Han MOs saying again it's a setback but he does have three days to lodge an appeal with the court of appeals here.

But that wont be enough to stand in the way of the release of these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers tomorrow at 4pm.

Joran will be there until at least Dec. 7th

Reporters were told that the new evidence was the same for all three suspects. (my question - told by whom, the defense attorneys or the prosecutor?)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: November 30, 2007, 06:06:35 PM »

Earlier this week someone posted that Julie RenHO said the Kalpoes would be released Friday.  How did she know that?  This explains Joe T. going down next week----HE knows baby Huey is GOING DOWN.  He cannot lay this on the Kalpoes cause Mos knows and Joe knows he knows.  How interesting.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: November 30, 2007, 06:06:37 PM »

Fox changed its web site. No longer claiming that Greta spoke with the judge.  Rolling Eyes

This whole thing sounds like a fire drill in the cuckoo's nest. Fox is SO eager to get everybody out of jail.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: November 30, 2007, 06:06:47 PM »

Poor me a couple!

Sunny...any wine? lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: November 30, 2007, 06:08:16 PM »

Should be a big audience tonight Dana  Wink ..No one is buying all the horrendous mistakes made early in this Investigation!! If they can't ever answer key questions about this then they better fix it before this goes to trial.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 06:09:59 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: November 30, 2007, 06:08:31 PM »

It has always been my belief that JVS did the deed and the Kalpoes were accessories so I am not too upset by this  YET!

The judge seems to be somehow agreeing that though there is serious evidence the Kalpoes were accessories after the fact, as we call it, this is not as serious a charge and therefore they don't need to stay in jail until and if convicted.  I remember reading these rules in Dutch law - that the pretrial detention or accusation detention was not as easy for a lesser crime. 

I seem to be missing some developments here:

1. Kalpoes suspected of "disposing of body" and "destroying evidence" and released?

2. Joran suspected of "voluntary manslaughter" and held?

3. The Judge said disposing of a body is not serious enough to merit detention?

4. What is the source of all of this or is this guessing?

In My Opinion
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2007, 06:08:33 PM »

Gotta run. BBL.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: November 30, 2007, 06:09:05 PM »

ABC 33/40 Birmingham...just had a live report from Aruba.  They showed Beth getting off of the plane and she was alone, but a tall nice looking man met her.
No idea who he was.
They said that the Kalpoes have been released from jail but not from suspect status.
Interview with Figaroa(sp) He hardly speaks English.
He said that for this stage of the detention the evidence has to be a much higher level than before.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #177 on: November 30, 2007, 06:09:19 PM »

Oh me too Klaas. I just had a sigh of relief, but can still hardly think. The word cruelty is pounding in my brain...cruelty.  

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: November 30, 2007, 06:10:06 PM »

Poor me a couple!

well it's half a pitcher now...but I got a big one for you!!

Thanks,  I'll start making our next pitcher right now.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2007, 06:10:20 PM »

Poor me a couple!

Sunny...any wine? lol

Not a shot in hell darling!  LOL Shocked Shocked  just got the house painted ya know

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.