April 27, 2024, 02:30:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234053 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: November 30, 2007, 06:10:44 PM »

Posted by SMS at RU:

From cnn reporter:

Han Mos says it's a setback and a bit of a surprise that the judge decided to set them free.

Not enough to hold them for pre trial

Reading from the release of judges ruling:

New evidence together with existing evidence in this case file does produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting of covering up the traces of a crime committed or the disposing of a corpse. However it goes on to say that even the combination of either of those is not enough to keep these two suspects in pretrial detention any longer.

So Han MOs saying again it's a setback but he does have three days to lodge an appeal with the court of appeals here.

But that wont be enough to stand in the way of the release of these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers tomorrow at 4pm.

Joran will be there until at least Dec. 7th

Reporters were told that the new evidence was the same for all three suspects. (my question - told by whom, the defense attorneys or the prosecutor?)

If we have "aiding and abetting in the cover up of a crime and hiding of a body" then that means we have a crime and the hiding of a body...am I correct? So it says to me they have joran for a crime and hiding of a body!!! Lets hope!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: November 30, 2007, 06:11:14 PM »

Spock - please read back a couple of pages
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: November 30, 2007, 06:11:42 PM »

Ia m absolutely torn down the middle...part of me think this is just Bullcrap...well planned and executed....the have still wants to believe...so I am just gonna go get drunk!!

Poor me a couple!

di ....I have frozen margaritas.....a whole pitcher full!

Sunny...any wine? lol

Not a shot in hell darling!  LOL Shocked Shocked  just got the house painted ya know

thanks for making me laugh!! I needed that!!!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: November 30, 2007, 06:11:51 PM »

On GretaBlog

FRIDAY UPDATE, 5:35pm - just spoke to John Q. Kelly….he is in Aruba with Natalee’s parents…it sounds like their meeting with the Chief Prosecutor will go forward…

Thank God!

Yes! I think it's extremely important this meeting takes place for many reasons..It should be interesting what Mos tells them about the fine police work of Van Der Straaten and Jacobs and the rest of them that killed this case.

Since when do Murder and Kidnapping suspects get immunity from having there houses searched? Confessions that were retracted and blood that turned into chocolate? BS!!

Jossy will be my 1st guest tonight, actually of of my guests will discuss the story.
I wont be catering to Joe Tacopina like other shows do.

Hi Dana and nice to meet you.  We'll be riveted to your show tonight. 

It is already 8pm in Aruba, so I doubt the presser with Mos will take place tonight.  I was hoping it would take place before Greta starts her show so I wouldn't have to mess with the volume to blank out Joe T.

I can just see your monkey dipping his beautiful tongue in a glass of frothy eggnog for Christmas
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: November 30, 2007, 06:13:11 PM »

Jossy will be my 1st guest tonight, actually of of my guests will discuss the story.

Should be a big audience tonight Dana  Wink ..No one is buying all the horrendous mistakes made early in this Investigation!! If they can't ever answer key questions about this then they better fix it before this goes to trial.

I am declaring my show a Tacopina free zone, however I may have a comment or two about him.  Smile
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #185 on: November 30, 2007, 06:15:15 PM »

Earlier this week someone posted that Julie RenHO said the Kalpoes would be released Friday.  How did she know that?  This explains Joe T. going down next week----HE knows baby Huey is GOING DOWN.  He cannot lay this on the Kalpoes cause Mos knows and Joe knows he knows.  How interesting.

She did post that at RU...I forget what day. She was not just posting it as her opinion either. At least that's my opinion, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #186 on: November 30, 2007, 06:15:20 PM »

Ia m absolutely torn down the middle...part of me think this is just Bullcrap...well planned and executed....the have still wants to believe...so I am just gonna go get drunk!!

Poor me a couple!

di ....I have frozen margaritas.....a whole pitcher full!

Sunny...any wine? lol

Sunny, sounds good to me.  Better get another pitcher started!  Smile

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: November 30, 2007, 06:16:15 PM »

Should be a big audience tonight Dana  Wink ..No one is buying all the horrendous mistakes made early in this Investigation!! If they can't ever answer key questions about this then they better fix it before this goes to trial.

I am declaring my show a Tacopina free zone, however I may have a comment or two about him.  Smile

going to try and download the video player thingy for your show so I can finally listen...see how highly technically advanced I am..lol...the video player thingamajig.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: November 30, 2007, 06:17:16 PM »

Posted by SMS at RU:

From cnn reporter:

Han Mos says it's a setback and a bit of a surprise that the judge decided to set them free.

Not enough to hold them for pre trial

Reading from the release of judges ruling:

New evidence together with existing evidence in this case file does produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting of covering up the traces of a crime committed or the disposing of a corpse. However it goes on to say that even the combination of either of those is not enough to keep these two suspects in pretrial detention any longer.

So Han MOs saying again it's a setback but he does have three days to lodge an appeal with the court of appeals here.

But that wont be enough to stand in the way of the release of these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers tomorrow at 4pm.

Joran will be there until at least Dec. 7th

Reporters were told that the new evidence was the same for all three suspects. (my question - told by whom, the defense attorneys or the prosecutor?)
Hello! I still think that Hans Mos may take them to a trial, they were released from detention in the jail..but remain suspects. Sounds to me like Hans Mos and the dutch know exactly what happened in this case, they just have to prove it. I am very glad that Joran remains behind bars. I have to keep faith that a trial is upcoming. Anything less, would really make them look like fools for drawing attention to this case again after two years.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #189 on: November 30, 2007, 06:18:25 PM »

I need to get off for a few.  Have some things to do.  But will be back to catch up and watch Greta tonight!

Stay positive Monkeys!  The main suspect is still in jail!  Let's pray the k2's will be heading to protective services for spilling the beans!  Wink

Keep the faith, it ain't over yet!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #190 on: November 30, 2007, 06:19:53 PM »

Voluntary, Not Involuntary

Right.  Thanks for correction.  I actually knew that.

And since Mos had provided details and explanations of the charges "against the suspects"  THEN he should have been just as clear in stating that these charges applied to sloot only.

Isn't this the first time anyone here or elsewhere is hearing the Kalpoe's were being held for "disposing of body" and "destroying evidence?"

So Kalpoes are held on crime of destroying evidence -- but have to be released because there isn't enough evidence to hold them longer? 

That's Aruban justice for you.

well said Hammer, it's not as if Mos didn't have ample opportunity to state it all correctly in his interviews.

I'm so relieved to know JKelly is there also, thank you Dihannah, I hope he lets his knuckles show a bit for I'm unsure if anything less than that gets an ounce of truth out of Aruba.

Once again people:

Mos did not lie to us. He TRIED to hold the Kalpoes to the same crime as Joran -- "Voluntary Manslaughter." The Kalpoes were not released for "lack of evidence." They were released because their involvement was not "Voluntary Manslaughter." The Kalpoes are not "off-the-hook"!!
This is probably why the Kalpoes were not released "immediately." They are still facing a trial. No one is "cleared" of wrongdoing.
I agree,I still have hope.I read somewhere that on aruba the prosecutor goes for the highest crime they can when they arrest suspects.Like if they would have arrested the Kalpoes for say rape then find out that they actually murdered,they couldn't up the charges to murder...something like that.
I am disappointed they were released but I still have hope(I have to)that this is part of Mos's strategy.Keep the faith Monkeys.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: November 30, 2007, 06:20:27 PM »

Thanks Klaas, our posts hit about the same time. I understand the information comes from the Judges ruling. My question becomes how can disposal of a body not be a crime worthy of pretrial detention?

Also, if the Kalpoes involved themselves in disposal of a body, they had to of had a motive apart from helping their friend get off the hook.

In My Opinion
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: November 30, 2007, 06:21:05 PM »

going to try and download the video player thingy for your show so I can finally listen...see how highly technically advanced I am..lol...the video player thingamajig.

ok...where did it go?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: November 30, 2007, 06:22:27 PM »

Need to switch over to a new cable modem I just got.  Have to log off, be back in a bit (hopefully  Laughing)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: November 30, 2007, 06:23:14 PM »

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: November 30, 2007, 06:23:46 PM »

If anyone is having problems listening to Dana's Show just buzz me in the musings thread and I will help you!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #196 on: November 30, 2007, 06:24:06 PM »

ok...where did it go?

Maybe Taco will call in  Laughing

In My Opinion
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: November 30, 2007, 06:24:51 PM »

[/quote]

dana, that's the best damn news i've heard today.
dennisintn
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: November 30, 2007, 06:25:51 PM »

Thanks Klaas, our posts hit about the same time. I understand the information comes from the Judges ruling. My question becomes how can disposal of a body not be a crime worthy of pretrial detention?

Also, if the Kalpoes involved themselves in disposal of a body, they had to of had a motive apart from helping their friend get off the hook.

Spock,
I mentioned it several pages back --
I don't think the Dutch system allows people out "on bail." The kalpoes are essentially "out on bail awaiting trial." You can only be held in Detention for the most serious of charges.

.... that said, I DO think personally that "disposal of a body" is pretty damned serious and it SHOULD be a detainable offense pre-trial.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #199 on: November 30, 2007, 06:26:14 PM »

We don't understand their system  Rolling Eyes

I will be tuning into Dana tonight. I will NOT be watching Greta. My bet says she will have Renfro and Joe T. blabbing crap. I can't go there tonight. It is too painful. They make me sick. You know Julia is just jumping up and down with joy right now...probably out slurping down a few with all her wasted friends.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.