April 28, 2024, 07:14:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234080 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #220 on: November 30, 2007, 06:50:15 PM »

There's kind of a bigger question. If the 2K's helped hide Natalee, why release them without having them show where she is! So if its a lessor crime in Aruba why not just till us the rest.

They can't...she was moved and they know it...they just don't know where.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: November 30, 2007, 06:50:50 PM »

There's kind of a bigger question. If the 2K's helped hide Natalee, why release them without having them show where she is! So if its a lessor crime in Aruba why not just till us the rest.

I know what you mean.  I can only guess that they have not admitted to any of it and those crimes just aren't very serious to the Dutch judges.  Even if Mos can prove they id those things they still do not have to admit it.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: November 30, 2007, 06:51:24 PM »

Latest from Greta

http://tinyurl.com/2uszbs

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: November 30, 2007, 06:52:12 PM »

Anyone know who the judge was that released them?

I too want this info....do we know? Can we find out? Does Jossy know?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: November 30, 2007, 06:53:20 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wote:

It’s possible that the Kalpoes didn’t take part in the - alledged - sexual abuse of Natalee Holloway but Joran might have “ordered’ them when things went wrong, to help dispose of the body because he KNEW things about them. Maybe he threatened them: “if I fall you will fall too! Remember in the Telegraaf-news-article it was said that the police thought that raping of drunk American girls probably happened many times before. Criminals have power over each-other because they know things of each-other! And maybe that’s the only reason why the Kalpoes untill now have kept their mouths shut about what happened.

And about the boat: I saw on the forum the question why the Dutch didn’t do a search themselves. I would guess that there are untill now to few strong clues where to search. Being familiar with the Dutch aproach I don’t think they would do searches in the wild, without strong and certain clues were the body is to be found.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: November 30, 2007, 06:53:43 PM »

Anyone know who the judge was that released them?

Judge ASSBITE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #226 on: November 30, 2007, 06:53:56 PM »

I think they are all playing us...it's a scam that will bury this case.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: November 30, 2007, 06:55:32 PM »

Posted by SMS at RU:

From cnn reporter:

Han Mos says it's a setback and a bit of a surprise that the judge decided to set them free.

Not enough to hold them for pre trial

Reading from the release of judges ruling:

New evidence together with existing evidence in this case file does produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting of covering up the traces of a crime committed or the disposing of a corpse. However it goes on to say that even the combination of either of those is not enough to keep these two suspects in pretrial detention any longer.

So Han MOs saying again it's a setback but he does have three days to lodge an appeal with the court of appeals here.

But that wont be enough to stand in the way of the release of these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers tomorrow at 4pm.

Joran will be there until at least Dec. 7th

Reporters were told that the new evidence was the same for all three suspects. (my question - told by whom, the defense attorneys or the prosecutor?)

Evidence was same for all 3.  Could it be that all evidence showed that Joran was the guilty goat in all this?  In all 3 cases? 

New evidence together with existing evidence in this case file does produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting of covering up the traces of a crime committed or the disposing of a corpse. However it goes on to say that even the combination of either of those is not enough to keep these two suspects in pretrial detention any longer.

I am just amazed that this is not serious enough to keep them in detention..... Rolling Eyes

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: November 30, 2007, 06:58:34 PM »

Things are getting clearer to me:

They are after JVS

the K2 are only being charged with destruction of evidence

The tapes or whatever from Holland implicate Joran and not really the K2's IMO.

I agree, they are after JVS/PVS. Arresting 2K could have been part of Mos's plan to scare the chit out of joran and paulus, wondering IF they would talk, WHAT they would say, etc. And to now release 2K is really gonna add fuel to Mos's fire I think. I bet this could have been part of his plan from the start, to arrest all 3, then let 2K go but not JVDS. Talk about sparks flying!! 
Plus I think it's possible that 2K have talked, have told the truth about all they know after being scared by their arrests. They might have actually listened when the interrogators talked to them about what they could get for NOT talking versus what they could get if they DID talk. These two are just country bumpkins for sure, but they have to be street smart from what we know about them. They have to have seen which way was the smartest to go. They may have bought themselves a lesser charge plus freedom until the trial. Time will tell of course but my faith is still in Mr. Mos.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: November 30, 2007, 06:58:39 PM »

Penis Charadis 4 Joe T...I am sure he will spin all this in Joran's favor...puke that he is.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: November 30, 2007, 07:00:15 PM »

Well I'm going to open Kiwi's Dog House early now instead of waiting for the football games to  begin. Your all welcome but you have to bring your own!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: November 30, 2007, 07:03:10 PM »

looked good Truthseeker2! What kind of drink it's? Is it Pinocolade drink?

they are margaritas....I have a pitcher or two  Laughing

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: November 30, 2007, 07:03:19 PM »

How did the prosecutor and ... 10 lawyers get it so wrong.  Maybe the judge that released the Kalpoe brothers has a different take on the definition of "sufficient evidence" than the prosecutor and ten lawyers.

There were no differences in the suspicions against the Kalpoes and Joran.  They all were held to the same accountability.

I can only assume if Deepak and Staish Kalpoe were released by a judge's rules ... Joran will receive the same ruling.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++++

http://sendtofriend.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3912737

Hans Mos
ABC NEWS
November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

Hans Mos
On the Record with Greta
November 27, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

MOS: And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: November 30, 2007, 07:03:24 PM »

looked good Truthseeker2! What kind of drink it's? Is it Pinocolade drink?

Margaritas. Have one!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: November 30, 2007, 07:03:54 PM »

This was posted at RU:

What this appears to be saying is that the K2's most likely helped dispose of the body after the fact and did not kill Natalee.  That helping dispose of a body is not as bad as killing and their detention is not warrented.

This does not mean they won't be charged with a crime when it goes to trial, only a lesser crime than Joran.

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: November 30, 2007, 07:06:11 PM »

It's a setback but not the end.
Please remain hopeful.

Joran's still in jail.
Ship Persistence is enroute.
Kalpoes not off the hook.

And just in case Aruba is thinking of pulling another fast one and jerking
Natalee's family around again, here is a comment from Gretawire from someone
in Texas who is outraged about the K2 release:

"Dear Aruba-
I was never a fan of the “Ban Aruba” campaign. I have now switched sides. Thanks, Aruba. I will never visit you, ever."

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: November 30, 2007, 07:07:21 PM »

Well I'm going to open Kiwi's Dog House early now instead of waiting for the football games to  begin. Your all welcome but you have to bring your own!

have margaritas, will travel...eerrrrr I hope it's warm where you are

Rest in Peace Caylee

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: November 30, 2007, 07:09:11 PM »

So -both- Kalpoes are likely to be charged with disposal of a corpse?

Sunday night...3am-ish?  Joran on comp at 3:30? Or Val?

Or monday.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: November 30, 2007, 07:11:09 PM »

REMINDER

JOSSY WILL BE ON THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT.  PLEASE POST ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE FOR JOSSY IN THIS THREAD AND I'LL FORWARD TO DANA PRIOR TO THE SHOW:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2404.0

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: November 30, 2007, 07:13:09 PM »

I am just amazed that this is not serious enough to keep them in detention..... Rolling Eyes

Joran's ruling next week will be very telling Sunny. If he is released we can probably chalk this whole Holland thing up to a bunch of bullshit. If he is detained, there may be something to the Kalpoes playing a lesser role and maybe even ratting him out.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.