April 28, 2024, 03:37:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234071 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: November 30, 2007, 07:30:12 PM »

Birmingham ABC33/40 report....
Figaroa (Kalpoe Attoney)  said that the Kalpoes are still suspects
but the judge thought that the Kalpoes being free would not hinder the investigation.
They showed Beth with JQK.  (He looked great in jeans and windblown hair.)
They said that Dave has landed in Aruba and they will meet with Mos
tomorrow.

Just to add...the reporter also said that Mos stated that he would ask the family to not talk about the case.  So far, this reporter, Ebony Hall, has been spot on with everything she has reported...seems that she has the ability to actually get to some of the truth...imagine that...a local Birmingham reporter.

Most of the reports can be found here...http://www.abc3340.com/
Tonights reports will not be available until tomorrow.

She must not be wasting her time running after Taco and Renfro.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: November 30, 2007, 07:30:26 PM »

Fox update..Interview with Tito and new greaseball attorney representing Tacos  Law firm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xT1e6ipPFlY
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 07:34:03 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: November 30, 2007, 07:30:35 PM »

Birmingham ABC33/40 report....
Figaroa (Kalpoe Attoney)  said that the Kalpoes are still suspects
but the judge thought that the Kalpoes being free would not hinder the investigation.
They showed Beth with JQK.  (He looked great in jeans and windblown hair.)
They said that Dave has landed in Aruba and they will meet with Mos
tomorrow.

And all we get to see is Joey T!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: November 30, 2007, 07:32:13 PM »

If destroying evidence and hiding a corpse are minimal offenses in the Aruban system, then rape doesn't warrant jail time. This kind of explains why you just don't have anyone reporting any crimes.

If this is the case it may also explain why people may not want to go to Aruba.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: November 30, 2007, 07:32:35 PM »

This was posted at RU:

What this appears to be saying is that the K2's most likely helped dispose of the body after the fact and did not kill Natalee.  That helping dispose of a body is not as bad as killing and their detention is not warrented.

This does not mean they won't be charged with a crime when it goes to trial, only a lesser crime than Joran.

The judge damn sure doesn't think she was wisked away on a MedJet.   Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: November 30, 2007, 07:34:02 PM »

This was posted at RU:

What this appears to be saying is that the K2's most likely helped dispose of the body after the fact and did not kill Natalee.  That helping dispose of a body is not as bad as killing and their detention is not warrented.

This does not mean they won't be charged with a crime when it goes to trial, only a lesser crime than Joran.

The judge damn sure doesn't think she was wisked away on a MedJet.   Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Exactly!  They are guilty.  The judge is just saying they aren't as guilty as Joran. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: November 30, 2007, 07:34:08 PM »

Does it not strike anyone as telling that the judge says there are SERIOUS SUSPICIONS concerning the concealment of a crime and disposal of a body.

Would that not mean that there are also serious suspicions that there was a body to be disposed OF as well as someone who made that person into a body?

This is NOT something Julia and friends are likely to be happy about at all.  Not looking good for Sporter in my opinion.  Might as well say the judge said there are serious suspicions that Joran caused Natalee's death and then the Kalpoes helped him.

Now add to that the information about the boat in the NE article and it would seem the Kalpoes may not even be responsible for total body disposal but only assisting in it in some manner.  I doubt they drove the boat, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: November 30, 2007, 07:35:05 PM »

If destroying evidence and hiding a corpse are minimal offenses in the Aruban system, then rape doesn't warrant jail time. This kind of explains why you just don't have anyone reporting any crimes.

If this is the case it may also explain why people may not want to go to Aruba.

Amen to that. Some investigative reporter needs to dig into how many Dutch people have been prosecuted on that island. Bet it in all but non-existent.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: November 30, 2007, 07:35:29 PM »

On one hand, dead people are not buying condos or timeshares.  Dead people are not going to be return visitors.  So, finding dead people may not be a good investment of of tourism dollars.  MO

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: November 30, 2007, 07:36:03 PM »

Magnolia, can you link that video or isn't it up yet?
My search was not successful.
TIA

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: November 30, 2007, 07:36:18 PM »

Does it not strike anyone as telling that the judge says there are SERIOUS SUSPICIONS concerning the concealment of a crime and disposal of a body.

Was he sending a message?

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: November 30, 2007, 07:36:42 PM »

Here are some other thoughts ~

Does vacation booking/tourism spike after Aruba is in the news?

Example, do the recent arrests and their related news stories about Aruba change the perception of Aruba in the public mind?

Will the press 'drop' the story now that 2K have been released?

Leaving the public with the 'perception' that J2K are being held accountable for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?

It can't help tourism (see that post from gretawire from J4N above) at all. Somebody who was about to pull the trigger on a Caribbean vacation would tend to stay away from Aruba. The Prosecution lawyers weighed the ill effects of this action but decided to go with it anyway, much to the Arubans chagrin as all they want is for it to go away.

Personally I think they are in much deeper trouble if they don't prosecute the case.

Hey Hiker!! As usual, I agree with you...

Bring Natalee home...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: November 30, 2007, 07:37:45 PM »

Would that not mean that there are also serious suspicions that there was a body to be disposed OF as well as someone who made that person into a body?

This is NOT something Julia and friends are likely to be happy about at all.  Not looking good for Sporter in my opinion.  Might as well say the judge said there are serious suspicions that Joran caused Natalee's death and then the Kalpoes helped him.

Now add to that the information about the boat in the NE article and it would seem the Kalpoes may not even be responsible for total body disposal but only assisting in it in some manner.  I doubt they drove the boat, etc.

thanks Anna!! I posted that earlier!! If they are suspected of covering up crime and body, there has to be some proof there was a crime and body!!
What is next w/ Dr. Phil by the way??!! So if they only covered up the crime and body, does dr Phil have to pay them? Rolling Eyes

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: November 30, 2007, 07:38:14 PM »

This was posted at RU:

Exactly!  They are guilty.  The judge is just saying they aren't as guilty as Joran. 

And there can't be serious suspicions about them if there are not also serious ones about Joran having killed Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: November 30, 2007, 07:38:55 PM »

Fox update..Interview with Tito and new greaseball attorney representing Tacos  Law firm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xT1e6ipPFlY

Tito performing his rare blend of Papiajivehonkingenglesio.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: November 30, 2007, 07:39:57 PM »

And the judge can't now release Joran after having said there were serious suspicions concerning the crime of voluntary manslaughter that he is suspected of.

It can't be serious against Kalpoes and not serious against Joran for we are talking basically the same evidence, are we not?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: November 30, 2007, 07:39:59 PM »

Judge who released Kalpoes today.

The judge in the case of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, whose identity was not released by the government, leaves the San Nicolaas police station in Aruba, Friday, Nov. 30, 2007. The two brothers re-arrested last week as suspects, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, will be released after the judge did not find 'serious grounds' for suspicion of their involvement in a crime, according to a statement from the prosecutor's office Friday. (AP Photo/Pedro Famous Diaz)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071130/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/aruba_missing_teen;_ylt=Av9lm4Civ4tXydAjWilQ9zRvaA8F

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: November 30, 2007, 07:40:04 PM »

This was posted at RU:

And there can't be serious suspicions about them if there are not also serious ones about Joran having killed Natalee.

Got to have a body to hide a body.

kathyn2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: November 30, 2007, 07:40:33 PM »

I think this has been part of the problem.   The Aruban authorities always telling the Dave and Beth to keep their mouths shut.  Maybe its time they spoke out and told all they know.  All this secretive stuff is for the birds and I think leads to no good.

[/quote]

Just to add...the reporter also said that Mos stated that he would ask the family to not talk about the case.  So far, this reporter, Ebony Hall, has been spot on with everything she has reported...seems that she has the ability to actually get to some of the truth...imagine that...a local Birmingham reporter.

Most of the reports can be found here...http://www.abc3340.com/
Tonights reports will not be available until tomorrow.
[/quote]
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: November 30, 2007, 07:41:12 PM »

Judge who released Kalpoes today.

Slinking out playing a game of pocket pool.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.