April 27, 2024, 07:31:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234035 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: November 30, 2007, 08:01:44 PM »

Judge who released Kalpoes today.

The judge in the case of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, whose identity was not released by the government, leaves the San Nicolaas police station in Aruba, Friday, Nov. 30, 2007. The two brothers re-arrested last week as suspects, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, will be released after the judge did not find 'serious grounds' for suspicion of their involvement in a crime, according to a statement from the prosecutor's office Friday. (AP Photo/Pedro Famous Diaz)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071130/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/aruba_missing_teen;_ylt=Av9lm4Civ4tXydAjWilQ9zRvaA8F

Thank you Pita.

Does anybody know the name of the judge?

Janet

If this picture is of the judge walking out of the police station, why does it say "drinks" on the door?

Holy crap Katy, good eye!!! I missed that!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: November 30, 2007, 08:02:30 PM »

We'll see what happens on December 7. Joran's Christmas vacation is on the line. They may have a silly law for that like the Santa Claus Rule.

I wish I could laugh at that but it may just be true!!

You never know with these clowns.  Wink Wink Wink

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #302 on: November 30, 2007, 08:03:11 PM »

Glenda/Julia is having a good laugh over Beth at RU...she really needs to be thrown down and stomped on...sickening slut.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: November 30, 2007, 08:03:12 PM »

Hiker,
I don't think Sinter Klaus will be coming to see Joran.

When the Dutch People have been bad SinterKlaas sends them to Spain..Weird Huh? I still have plenty of hope that Joran and everyone else that is involved will be sent to hell.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 08:05:33 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: November 30, 2007, 08:03:40 PM »

It's a vending machine
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: November 30, 2007, 08:05:14 PM »

Birmingham ABC33/40 report....
Figaroa (Kalpoe Attoney)  said that the Kalpoes are still suspects
but the judge thought that the Kalpoes being free would not hinder the investigation
They showed Beth with JQK.  (He looked great in jeans and windblown hair.)
They said that Dave has landed in Aruba and they will meet with Mos
tomorrow.

Thanks Magnolia!

Maybe the kalpoe's do not want to leave jail.  The judge said he did not think it would hinder the investigation--I would think the Kalpoes would feel they are being thrown to the dogs.  They thought it was bad in jail, just wait until Papa Sloot, Joe T and others get ahold of them. Razz

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: November 30, 2007, 08:06:03 PM »

The purpose of the arrest was not to force them into a confession and have them turn on one another.

It was to give them a choice to either stick with their old lies or make up new ones before going to trial.

So how is that going to look? If they they have to explain why they were lying up until November 30th 2007? And if they change their stories at the trial, they will be asked why they didn't provide that information during the investigation only a few months earlier.

So nothing has changed except Hans Mos has brought them in to establish their lies from two years ago.

This is a pre-trial situation. And what is important to remember this time around is the post-trial lock up.

1) pre-trial (Mos isn't showing all his cards)

2) establishes lies from 2 years ago

3) goes to trial

4) establishes case against them, which will include lies right up to the trial

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: November 30, 2007, 08:06:36 PM »

The judge in the case of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, whose identity was not released by the government, leaves the San Nicolaas police station in Aruba, Friday, Nov. 30, 2007. The two brothers re-arrested last week as suspects, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, will be released after the judge did not find 'serious grounds' for suspicion of their involvement in a crime, according to a statement from the prosecutor's office Friday. (AP Photo/Pedro Famous Diaz)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071130/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/aruba_missing_teen;_ylt=Av9lm4Civ4tXydAjWilQ9zRvaA8F

Thank you Pita.

Janet

If this picture is of the judge walking out of the police station, why does it say "drinks" on the door?

The judge looks like a Greyhound bus driver  Neutral

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: November 30, 2007, 08:07:29 PM »

It's a vending machine

Frank …didn’t see this answered…..Kalpoes

2005…June 9th arrested…………….released July 4th
2005…August 26th………………….released September 4th
2007…November 21st………………released November 30th/December 1st
Are you thinking time served?

Ldstlou…..There will be no money for the Kalpoes  as they will not turn over  ALL the documents Dr Phil’s lawyers have requested.   It will not matter what Aruba does with the Kalpoes. IMO

Thanks Pita for a photo of JUDGE NO-NAME…someone has to know who he is!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: November 30, 2007, 08:08:48 PM »

Glenda/Julia is having a good laugh over Beth at RU...she really needs to be thrown down and stomped on...sickening slut.

She is so pathetic...she is so damned jealous of Beth!! She is trying to give Greta the scoop because she wants to be on tv so bad again and everyone is ignoring her!!
AAAhhhh...did you notice gwen and glenda are posting to each other? Aren't glenda and gwen one and the same??!! No one else is buying her bs anymore so she talks to herself.  Laughing Too pathetic to even waste our time with a throw down and a stomp. Can you imagine?! Hell 2 years later we still have to hear about the supposed "push" by Jug!!! Rolling Eyes

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #310 on: November 30, 2007, 08:09:04 PM »

It's a vending machine

Ahhhh; I see it now.  Thanx Frank

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #311 on: November 30, 2007, 08:10:02 PM »

Fox update..Interview with Tito and new greaseball attorney representing Tacos  Law firm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xT1e6ipPFlY

Tito performing his rare blend of Papiajivehonkingenglesio.

Lol....thanks day, I really needed that chuckle...it helped.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: November 30, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »

Almost looks like Jimmy Carter to me.

Thank you Pita.

Janet

The judge looks like a Greyhound bus driver  Neutral
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: November 30, 2007, 08:10:15 PM »

What I was thinking is that Joran has spent more time than the Kalpoe's in jail, right along with the theory of lesser crimes.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: November 30, 2007, 08:10:41 PM »

Thank you Pita.

Janet

It doesn't.  That is on the front of a soft DRINK vending machine apparently in the hallway at the jail.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: November 30, 2007, 08:10:48 PM »

The purpose of the arrest was not to force them into a confession and have them turn on one another.

It was to give them a choice to either stick with their old lies or make up new ones before going to trial.

So how is that going to look? If they they have to explain why they were lying up until November 30th 2007? And if they change their stories at the trial, they will be asked why they didn't provide that information during the investigation only a few months earlier.

So nothing has changed except Hans Mos has brought them in to establish their lies from two years ago.

This is a pre-trial situation. And what is important to remember this time around is the post-trial lock up.

1) pre-trial (Mos isn't showing all his cards)

2) establishes lies from 2 years ago

3) goes to trial

4) establishes case against them, which will include lies right up to the trial

I like what you're saying, Islander. Makes sense.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: November 30, 2007, 08:11:38 PM »

It's a vending machine

Maybee this is Paul Van Der Sloots buddy Judge Smid?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: November 30, 2007, 08:12:36 PM »

The judge looks like a Greyhound bus driver

...and Jimmy Carter  Neutral

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: November 30, 2007, 08:12:40 PM »

It's a vending machine

Frank …didn’t see this answered…..Kalpoes

2005…June 9th arrested…………….released July 4th
2005…August 26th………………….released September 4th
2007…November 21st………………released November 30th/December 1st
Are you thinking time served?

Ldstlou…..There will be no money for the Kalpoes  as they will not turn over  ALL the documents Dr Phil’s lawyers have requested.   It will not matter what Aruba does with the Kalpoes. IMO

Thanks Mum...that was my attempt at sarcastic humor...did ya catch it?  Laughing

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: November 30, 2007, 08:14:17 PM »

The judge looks like a Greyhound bus driver

...and Jimmy Carter  Neutral

where's the peanuts..lol...and I think Katy was correct...is he coming out of a bar?! Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.