April 27, 2024, 09:45:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234040 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: November 30, 2007, 08:14:30 PM »

maybe the email i got earlier wasnt so far off the mark

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: November 30, 2007, 08:14:33 PM »

Fox update..Interview with Tito and new greaseball attorney representing Tacos  Law firm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xT1e6ipPFlY

Tito performing his rare blend of Papiajivehonkingenglesio.

Lol....thanks day, I really needed that chuckle...it helped.

You know what, Nutt, an old man used to tell me when I was quite young (most of the time mad at my husband because he had to work every holiday) and other people had their husbands home --- he would say, "the sun don't shine up the same dog's ass every morning."  Just wait.  Every dog his/her day.  It's coming.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: November 30, 2007, 08:14:36 PM »

What I was thinking is that Joran has spent more time than the Kalpoe's in jail, right along with the theory of lesser crimes.

Thanks.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: November 30, 2007, 08:16:25 PM »

can you share?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: November 30, 2007, 08:16:34 PM »

In order for the Kalpoes ti have serious evidence of hiding a corpse, there had to have first been one.

A body /  A Case, Paulus!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: November 30, 2007, 08:16:39 PM »

Judge who released Kalpoes today.

The judge in the case of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, whose identity was not released by the government, leaves the San Nicolaas police station in Aruba, Friday, Nov. 30, 2007. The two brothers re-arrested last week as suspects, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, will be released after the judge did not find 'serious grounds' for suspicion of their involvement in a crime, according to a statement from the prosecutor's office Friday. (AP Photo/Pedro Famous Diaz)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071130/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/aruba_missing_teen;_ylt=Av9lm4Civ4tXydAjWilQ9zRvaA8F

Thank you Pita.

Does anybody know the name of the judge?

Janet

If this picture is of the judge walking out of the police station, why does it say "drinks" on the door?

I wondered the same thing??   
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: November 30, 2007, 08:17:09 PM »

Maybee this is Paul Van Der Sloots buddy Judge Smid?

Have we ever seen a picture of Smiddy? I know we've seen Witty.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: November 30, 2007, 08:18:24 PM »

The judge who released the Kalpoe's looks like the man who was pictured admonishing PVDS for his demeaning remarks against his fellow lawyers.  You posted the newspaper article days ago with the picture of PVDS with a dunce cap.  I cannot find it by using the search feature.  Could you find it for me please?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: November 30, 2007, 08:18:43 PM »

Video
http://tinyurl.com/2287fj
Brothers to be freed in Natalee Holloway case

The decision was "a bit of a setback," said Hans Mos, Aruba's chief public prosecutor. But it does not change his plan to decide by the end of the year whether to prosecute anyone in the Holloway case.

"We had hoped for a longer period to confront these suspects with the material we have against them, but this is the way the law says it must go," Mos said.

Holloway's parents are expected to meet with Mos on Saturday. The prosecutor said he will explain to them what happened, "if I can explain it. I hope I can."

Deepak Kalpoe's defense attorney, meanwhile, said his client is "really happy to recover his freedom after 10 days in jail."

Prosecutors have three days to appeal the decision and will decide Monday whether or not to do so.

A third man, Joran van der Sloot, is still being held in the case. Van der Sloot is set to appear before a judge December 7, and prosecutors have said they are considering requesting that he be detained another 60 days.

The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

The judge reasoned Friday that "the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse," prosecutors said.

But people accused of those crimes do not qualify for pretrial detention under Aruban law, Mos told reporters. He noted that on Monday, the same judge approved van der Sloot's continuing detention based on the same evidence.

"Apparently, the judge sees a difference between the third suspect and these two suspects," Mos said, since the judge concluded the evidence against the Kalpoes was not strong enough to warrant their continued detention.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html

Thanks *******. This stuff worries me...

Bring Natalee home...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: November 30, 2007, 08:18:47 PM »

The judge looks like a Greyhound bus driver

...and Jimmy Carter  Neutral

where's the peanuts..lol...and I think Katy was correct...is he coming out of a bar?! Shocked

He does look like he could use a drink.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: November 30, 2007, 08:19:09 PM »

I was watching a talk show one night about 2 months ago and authorities including CIA/FBI agent and a couple pathologists, etc., were discussing murder and the resolution rate in the USA.  They said it was about 50% whereas before the 1960s it was about 90%.  Why do you think that is?  We, the people, want to know more than we are entitled to know but we scream freedom of press, and by doing so, police and prosecutors often have to give us so much detail that it gives the perps information they are able to use in eluding conviction.  So maybe we are demanding too much here while Mos is trying to keep some information close to the vest.  I think we will know more by JQKs expression if we are fortunate to have him on TV this weekend.  Maybe that is who is going to be on KGs' program Saturday night, our big surprise, or is it Beth or Dave in an exclusive?

Thank you.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: November 30, 2007, 08:19:13 PM »

No we have not. He is a very elusive and no pics on the net that I am aware of Confused

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: November 30, 2007, 08:19:25 PM »

can you share?

well, from what my neighbor can tell me it says "basically they got them"

but since i screwed it up so bad, i better wait till i get more information  Laughing Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: November 30, 2007, 08:21:35 PM »

"the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse," prosecutors said.

that is some pretty powerful stuff

uhhhhhhhh  JOE - there is NEW EVIDENCE the judge just said so

- A Horse's Tale
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: November 30, 2007, 08:23:17 PM »

Quote Hans Mos "He has suggested her death was an accident."

This is what worries me.  No way in hell was Natalee's death an "accident".

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: November 30, 2007, 08:24:14 PM »

No we have not. He is a very elusive and no pics on the net that I am aware of Confused

Been looking for the last week and as ******* says no pics, not much of anything.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: November 30, 2007, 08:24:27 PM »

The judge in the case of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, whose identity was not released by the government, leaves the San Nicolaas police station in Aruba, Friday, Nov. 30, 2007. The two brothers re-arrested last week as suspects, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, will be released after the judge did not find 'serious grounds' for suspicion of their involvement in a crime, according to a statement from the prosecutor's office Friday. (AP Photo/Pedro Famous Diaz)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071130/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/aruba_missing_teen;_ylt=Av9lm4Civ4tXydAjWilQ9zRvaA8F

Thank you Pita.

Janet

If this picture is of the judge walking out of the police station, why does it say "drinks" on the door?

Holy crap Katy, good eye!!! I missed that!!

Look closer.  It's a soda machine.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: November 30, 2007, 08:24:51 PM »

He is a very elusive

As well he should be.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: November 30, 2007, 08:25:37 PM »

Birmingham ABC33/40 report....
Figaroa (Kalpoe Attoney)  said that the Kalpoes are still suspects
but the judge thought that the Kalpoes being free would not hinder the investigation
They showed Beth with JQK.  (He looked great in jeans and windblown hair.)
They said that Dave has landed in Aruba and they will meet with Mos
tomorrow.

Thanks Magnolia!

Maybe the kalpoe's do not want to leave jail.  The judge said he did not think it would hinder the investigation--I would think the Kalpoes would feel they are being thrown to the dogs.  They thought it was bad in jail, just wait until Papa Sloot, Joe T and others get ahold of them. Razz

Laughing

(you forgot Anita and Mama...)

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: November 30, 2007, 08:28:54 PM »

Thank you Pita.

Janet

I wondered the same thing??   

Is it a cultural thing?

Maybe...where they 'dispense' justice, along with other things?

I wonder what is dispensed at other watering holes?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.