April 28, 2024, 06:11:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234078 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: November 30, 2007, 08:29:25 PM »

Judge who released Kalpoes today.

The judge in the case of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, whose identity was not released by the government, leaves the San Nicolaas police station in Aruba, Friday, Nov. 30, 2007. The two brothers re-arrested last week as suspects, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, will be released after the judge did not find 'serious grounds' for suspicion of their involvement in a crime, according to a statement from the prosecutor's office Friday. (AP Photo/Pedro Famous Diaz)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071130/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/aruba_missing_teen;_ylt=Av9lm4Civ4tXydAjWilQ9zRvaA8F

Thank you Pita.

Does anybody know the name of the judge?

Janet

If this picture is of the judge walking out of the police station, why does it say "drinks" on the door?

Holy crap Katy, good eye!!! I missed that!!

Look closer.  It's a soda machine.

I am even more impressed!! Better eye Muffy!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: November 30, 2007, 08:30:54 PM »

Judge who released Kalpoes today.

The judge in the case of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, whose identity was not released by the government, leaves the San Nicolaas police station in Aruba, Friday, Nov. 30, 2007. The two brothers re-arrested last week as suspects, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, will be released after the judge did not find 'serious grounds' for suspicion of their involvement in a crime, according to a statement from the prosecutor's office Friday. (AP Photo/Pedro Famous Diaz)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071130/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/aruba_missing_teen;_ylt=Av9lm4Civ4tXydAjWilQ9zRvaA8F

Thank you Pita.

Does anybody know the name of the judge?

Janet

If this picture is of the judge walking out of the police station, why does it say "drinks" on the door?

Holy crap Katy, good eye!!! I missed that!!
The judge looks like a Greyhound bus driver  Neutral

HAHA...I was thinking to myself, who does he remind me of???   Thats IT!!  LOLOL

But, even as I sit here and laugh I feel bad about doing it because what if THIS judge is finally an honest judge? What if he is going to do his best to see that this case/trial are done right?  We don't know yet, and his expression is pretty serious in that picture. Wow, mine would be too I think. His reputation is on the line as well as Mos's and Aruba's.
After I thought about that I was still grinning but the snickering stopped  silent  LOL

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: November 30, 2007, 08:31:11 PM »

Birmingham ABC33/40 report....
Figaroa (Kalpoe Attoney)  said that the Kalpoes are still suspects
but the judge thought that the Kalpoes being free would not hinder the investigation
They showed Beth with JQK.  (He looked great in jeans and windblown hair.)
They said that Dave has landed in Aruba and they will meet with Mos
tomorrow.

Thanks Magnolia!

Maybe the kalpoe's do not want to leave jail.  The judge said he did not think it would hinder the investigation--I would think the Kalpoes would feel they are being thrown to the dogs.  They thought it was bad in jail, just wait until Papa Sloot, Joe T and others get ahold of them. Razz

Laughing

(you forgot Anita and Mama...)

good point!! And all the locals who are tired of the media there again...and the loss of their tourists and tips!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: November 30, 2007, 08:31:46 PM »

Come on!  Thats ridiculous.  Mos hoped to have more time to confront them??????   Well he has not talked to them in a whole week since they've been there.  I heard no one has talked to them since last Friday.   Why didn't they make good use of the time they did have for goodness sakes!  What a bunch of baloney.  I don't know why some of you guys have such faith in this Mos person???

Why do you continue to believe everything the defense attorneys say?

Klaas ... Deepak and Satish's defence attorneys claimed that there was not sufficient evidence to hold them on the suspicion of voluntary manslaughter ... the defence attorney announced to the world prior to the judge's ruling today that Deepak and Satish were going to be released.  They were right.

For the past week Hans Mos has been claiming just the opposite ... he was wrong.

As in the past ... it seems that the defence attorney and the judge are on the same page as far as what constitutes whether evidence is strong or insuffient under Dutch law.

As in the past ... Natalee Holloways parents again are forced to ride the emotional roller coaster from H---.

Klaas ... you and I have the same objective ... Justice for Natalee.  However ... we definitely have a different perspective regarding the recent happenings in Aruba but ... please do not hold that against me.  In my quest ... I have to say it how I see it.

If I am wrong and ... it is revealed that Aruba is genuinely pursuing justice for Natalee ... I will concede ... happily concede.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: November 30, 2007, 08:35:16 PM »

I wonder if this applies to Aruba?

http://www.caribbeancourtofjustice.org/papersandarticles/ccj-code%20of%20conduct.pdf

I wonder what organization holds judges accountable for their behavior?

Who's watching the chamber?

Does a watched chamber ever boil?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: November 30, 2007, 08:36:54 PM »

Come on!  Thats ridiculous.  Mos hoped to have more time to confront them??????   Well he has not talked to them in a whole week since they've been there.  I heard no one has talked to them since last Friday.   Why didn't they make good use of the time they did have for goodness sakes!  What a bunch of baloney.  I don't know why some of you guys have such faith in this Mos person???

Klaas ... Deepak and Satish's defence attorneys claimed that there was not sufficient evidence to hold them on the suspicion of voluntary manslaughter ... the defence attorney announced to the world prior to the judge's ruling today that Deepak and Satish were going to be released.  They were right.

For the past week Hans Mos has been claiming just the opposite ... he was wrong.

As in the past ... it seems that the defence attorney and the judge are on the same page as far as what constitutes whether evidence is strong or insuffient under Dutch law.

As in the past ... Natalee Holloways parents again are forced to ride the emotional roller coaster from H---.

Klaas ... you and I have the same objective ... Justice for Natalee.  However ... we definitely have a different perspective regarding the recent happenings in Aruba but ... please do not hold that against me.  In my quest ... I have to say it how I see it.

If I am wrong and ... it is revealed that Aruba is genuinely pursuing justice for Natalee ... I will concede ... happily concede.

Janet

Tam, I don't think anyone can hold your doubts against you or anyone else here after the ups and downs we have experienced from the emotional roller coaster Aruba has had us on for so long. Even Beth is very cautious with good news it seems. I am trying to remain positive, Robots helps!! lol And I am praying constantly!! We need a miracle here!! It is the season of miracles!!! Keep the faith!!!

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #346 on: November 30, 2007, 08:37:18 PM »

Ia m absolutely torn down the middle...part of me think this is just Bullcrap...well planned and executed....the have still wants to believe...so I am just gonna go get drunk!!

ME TOO!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: November 30, 2007, 08:39:23 PM »

idfwiw...gwen used to be gagal05, but was banned at RU then came back as gwen. You are right tho not as many are paying attention to Glenda/Julia as they use to... Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: November 30, 2007, 08:41:41 PM »

Janet

Tam, I don't think anyone can hold your doubts against you or anyone else here after the ups and downs we have experienced from the emotional roller coaster Aruba has had us on for so long. Even Beth is very cautious with good news it seems. I am trying to remain positive, Robots helps!! lol And I am praying constantly!! We need a miracle here!! It is the season of miracles!!! Keep the faith!!!

my guess is that they have tapes of K2 moving or getting rid of a body
and for some crazy reason that is not enough to hold them, because the tapes probably
show that that is exactly what they did. the tapes show that JORAN was with her when she was killed and the K2 were helping their buddy after the fact

but wasnt Mos trying to get them for murder or well it seems for mansalughter
i will still call it murder. but he cant hold them for murder or manslaughter but he can try them for the hiding of a body

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: November 30, 2007, 08:42:04 PM »

Janet

Thank you Idstlou.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: November 30, 2007, 08:43:03 PM »

idfwiw...gwen used to be gagal05, but was banned at RU then came back as gwen. You are right tho not as many are paying attention to Glenda/Julia as they use to... Wink

I thought gwen/gagal_05/glenda were all one and the same?!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: November 30, 2007, 08:43:42 PM »

Janet

Thank you Idstlou.

Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: November 30, 2007, 08:44:17 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

Moss press conference
kathyn2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: November 30, 2007, 08:44:27 PM »

I am sorry to say I have to agree with Janet.  I hope I am wrong but so far everything the defense attorneys have come out and said have been true.  And I bet dollars to donuts Joran goes free next.   I HOPE IT ISN'T TRUE.  But so far, from day one, Aruban authorities have done this.   The prosecutors office just seems to stink over there.  I hope I am proved wrong.  I really really do.

Janet
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: November 30, 2007, 08:44:29 PM »

TUNE IN AT 9PM ET (15 minutes from now)

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #355 on: November 30, 2007, 08:45:48 PM »

It's a vending machine

Thanks Pita for a photo of JUDGE NO-NAME…someone has to know who he is!

Maybee this is Paul Van Der Sloots buddy Judge Smid?

thinking the same thing...also, will Joran have the same Judge??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: November 30, 2007, 08:48:24 PM »

Fox update..Interview with Tito and new greaseball attorney representing Tacos  Law firm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xT1e6ipPFlY

Tito performing his rare blend of Papiajivehonkingenglesio.

LOL  !!  Great description!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: November 30, 2007, 08:50:22 PM »

The Defense Attorneys were saying their clients, the Kalpoes would be released as SUSPECTS a week ago, too.

That has far, far from happened.  In fact a judge has said there are SERIOUS suspicions against them but on different charges.

Now I don't recall hearing even one defense attorney saying that is what was going to happen.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: November 30, 2007, 08:50:35 PM »

Moss will decide whether to appeal on Monday

There is not enough per the judge to keep them on the serious charge (vol. mansl.)

There is a lot of evidence for the disposal of the body charge but that charge isn't serious enough to hold them. 

They will stay a part til tomorrow at 4 PM.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: November 30, 2007, 08:51:32 PM »

Will someone sort of transcribe for me since I am having trouble with this new computer getting Dana?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.