April 28, 2024, 10:37:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234095 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: November 30, 2007, 09:12:06 PM »

What is so absurd is what in the hell were the Kalpoe's doing there at all? They weren't there to just drive Joran around

What were the Kalpoe's doing there at all?

Accident my ass
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: November 30, 2007, 09:12:18 PM »

JOSSY:  Will go in front of a judge next Thursday.  Jossy is affraid they may also let Joran go unless they have evidence that pertains specifically to Joran.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #382 on: November 30, 2007, 09:12:34 PM »

OMG! Computers have been down at work all day, I just got home and turned on Dana...............I cannot believe it. I'm in shock. I just found out from looking here. OMG!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: November 30, 2007, 09:14:04 PM »

JOSSY:  They do have new evidence plus found many things missed from the old.  Plus, Jossy thinks they may have found some things when they searched the VDS home.
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: November 30, 2007, 09:14:56 PM »

We need to all keep faith that this time the case will move forward.  I am not ready to accuse Mos and some of the other prosecuters as playing games this time.  It would just be too painful.

JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: November 30, 2007, 09:16:41 PM »

So, as of the end of the year, what has to happen?  I remember someone saying something about a time limit of December 31, 2007.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #386 on: November 30, 2007, 09:16:43 PM »

Please guys, I'm just sick about the Kalpoes being released..............is that it then? They'll release Joran as well. Is it over?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: November 30, 2007, 09:17:54 PM »

Mike McIntyre www.mikeoncrime.com up next

crazybabyborg
« Reply #388 on: November 30, 2007, 09:19:11 PM »

I don't know details, haven't been here, but it has to be the judge. It's the same thing as before. Please tell me there isn't anything to indicate Hans Mos was playing a game.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: November 30, 2007, 09:19:22 PM »

You can bet that Paulus is going to try to contact the Kalpoes whether himslef or a third party.  He is going to want to know exactly what was asked of the Kalpoes and what they answered with.  he then will let Joran's lawyers who in turn will share this with Joran.  I hope they have sense enoguth to tell Papa to take a hike.  They must know by now ( regardless of their involvement) that it is all about Joran, and that Papa is not looking out for them at all unless it saves Joran's hide.  I hope they impressed that on the Kalpoes before releasing them.

Without a doubt, I feel the brothers are guilty of the knowledge that Joran was planning to drug a tourist and sexually assault her.  They assisted in getting her to the car, and sitting by and allowing Joran to sexually assault her.

They also were guilty of obstructing justice by lying to the police, covering up for Joran, most likely to save themselves.  They knew they were involved and I am sure Paulus told them that they would serve time for their involvement, so they must deny everything, because there was no body to prove a crime anyway.  The snowball started rolling at that point and they got in over their heads.

They may have been guilty of assisting Joran with an unconscious, semi-unconscious, injured, or possibly dead Natalee by carrying her in and out of the car to various locations etc.  They may have also helped set up alibis due to Paulus and/or Joran irequest/demand, or been a "chauffer" for Joran that night or in night to follow.  They may have assisted in the disposal of the body, or helped Joran set up some contacts etc.

If any of the above is true and they actually didn't sexually assault her, take part in a possible injury, or negelect to get her medical help while in their "care" this may not be a heavy punishable offense in Dutch Courts.  If you only get 10-15 for a murder, with some of that time being reduced, then they probably wouldn't get much time for the other offenses.

We need to see Paulus picked up!  I don't know Dutch law, but is it possible he is considered immune from what he knows because he is considered one of Joran's lawyers?  That is not to say he isn't guilty of participating int hr evening, but as others have said, maybe Joran needs to be charged with the voluntary murder first.

Wearing wires so they can tape Paulus. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: November 30, 2007, 09:19:38 PM »

Please guys, I'm just sick about the Kalpoes being released..............is that it then? They'll release Joran as well. Is it over?

NO - IT'S NOT OVER - please read back a few pages.  Even if they are all released at the moment does not mean that MOS will not take it to trial.  They are all still suspects. 
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: November 30, 2007, 09:20:08 PM »

Well, 4 vodka tonics and counting.   Those margaritas also look darned good.  I'm not sure what to say Monkeys.  I'm frigging furious that we're still here 2.5 years later, and that Beth and Dave are still getting jerked around, and that the judges are still waiting a day or two or more to deliver their stupid decisions, and that Natalee still hasn't been found...and that these boys are on tape talking about "finding her"...and Aruban justice still seems to suck.

Yet, a part of me is curious about what is going to happen next.  There is so much we don't know.  I'm glad Beth and Dave will meet with Mos tomorrow.  It's THE LEAST the office of the prosecutor could do for this family - meet with them and show them a MODICUM (and I do mean modicum) of respect!!!  And perhaps apologize for the BS this family has been put through.

The one photo I always think of is Beth sitting down in her hotel room in front of a chiffarobe, sifting through cards, letters, photos in Aruba....looking totally haunted and forelorn.  Beth, we are all with you.  Dave, we are all with you.  Natalee, we are all with you.

This case drives me insane.  I want to cry...and why would I cry after 2.5 years?  Because I can't believe we're all still here...and we're all still listening to this bullshit...and Natalee's parents are still being put through all of this.  PLEASE God, if you're up there, grant this family relief.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: November 30, 2007, 09:20:47 PM »

We need to all keep faith that this time the case will move forward.  I am not ready to accuse Mos and some of the other prosecuters as playing games this time.  It would just be too painful.

Jossy spoke well of Mos and thinks he is legit. Says they do have new evidence. Keep the faith and keep up the prayers!! 'tis the season of miracles!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: November 30, 2007, 09:22:10 PM »

It will never be over until Justice is served.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #394 on: November 30, 2007, 09:22:14 PM »

NO - IT'S NOT OVER - please read back a few pages.  Even if they are all released at the moment does not mean that MOS will not take it to trial.  They are all still suspects. 

Thank you Klaas...........for answering and for your answer. Yes, I'll go read.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: November 30, 2007, 09:22:17 PM »

JOSSY:  Will go in front of a judge next Thursday.  Jossy is affraid they may also let Joran go unless they have evidence that pertains specifically to Joran.

Thanks, Klaas.  You are the best, but Jossy is contradicting himself, NO?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: November 30, 2007, 09:22:55 PM »

CBB

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: November 30, 2007, 09:22:58 PM »

released from further detention at this time.  Not exonerated.  Serious suspicion of helping dispose of a corpse and disposal of evidence.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: November 30, 2007, 09:23:53 PM »

CBB, not over, they are released but not exonerated. Judge feels strong material for suspicion of covering a crime and hiding corpse. We don't know if there is different material pertaining to joran, but the same judge that release k2, did order joran to 8 days, so maybe additional info on joran, or material implicates only joran of the manslaughter charges.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: November 30, 2007, 09:24:23 PM »

I was listening to Dana's show. Wow, that was cool to see the folks here at Scared Monkey being discussed with the case!

Congrats you guys!

I'm not jumping ship until Hans Mos says he isn't pressing charges.

He is probably trying to buy some time for the ocean search.

These suspects were just arrested for questioning. This party is just getting started.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.