April 27, 2024, 07:55:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234036 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: November 30, 2007, 10:25:11 PM »

Greta said it almost seems wreckless what happened with Mos.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: November 30, 2007, 10:25:47 PM »

How I wish that Tim and the ships were there right now and searching those waters.  We have a week or so to wait till then.  I think  I understood that it would be about a weeks journey to get there.  We need their information and findings so much right now. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: November 30, 2007, 10:26:27 PM »

Greta said it almost seems wreckless what happened with Mos.

Well, her mouth looks like a shirt that had a wreck with a wringer washer.  So there, Greta! 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: November 30, 2007, 10:26:55 PM »

Chris Lejuez (SP) said the punishment for the disposal of a body and evidence in Aruba is a maximum of 3 years.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 10:32:39 PM by San » Logged
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: November 30, 2007, 10:27:05 PM »

What has Fox become, a Horror channel?

We get Joran, tacopina and Hildebeast 24/7?

In a strange twist...I wonder if promoting the angle of the injustice with regards to suspects will backfire?

Will people think 'WTF' - what's wrong with that place?

First a girl goes missing, and they arrest two innocent black men, and 'WTF' now they're going after innocent boys...WTF is going on down there?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: November 30, 2007, 10:28:48 PM »

Greta is way overdue to have John Q Kelly on her program to offset Joe T.  She has had Joe T on ten times since JQK at least that I have seen.

Does anyone know who she will have from Aruba?  I wonder if she now understands that the Kalpoes were not released from being suspects just from PRETRIAL detention.

I like that word pretrial as it indicates that a trial is in the works.

I wonder, if a suspect leave the country, and no trial is held, does that mean a crime has not happened?

LOL at WhiskyGirl. You've been cracking me up tonight.  Laughing
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: November 30, 2007, 10:29:40 PM »

perhaps the K2 know they are going to trial

maybe it is like here in the USA

if you are in trouble with the law - like OJ simpson
he is going to trial but there is not enough to justify having him sit in jail at the moment

good analogy....Mos said in today's interview:  not enough material to keep them on the counts that we think are valid in this case; also the judge said there is serious material against these two suspects pertaining to much lessor forms of crime, such as mak a body dissapear - those are crimes that you cannot be kept in pre-trial detention.

So...OJ's out on bail - Aruba law doesn't have bail - you're either in detention for very serious crimes or you are not in detention for lessor forms of crime - both ways talking about "pre-trial".   

IMO they're going to trial.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: November 30, 2007, 10:29:49 PM »

EXCELLENT SHOW DANA!
Stella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: November 30, 2007, 10:30:20 PM »

Chris Lejezue (SP) said the punishment for the disposal of a body and evidence in Aruba is a maximum of 3 years.

Apparently hiding a body & covering up murder isn't considered a crime - it's considered your civic duty if you live in Aruba.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: November 30, 2007, 10:30:20 PM »

destroying evidence, lying, obstruction of justice I guess aren't crimes in Aruba either.

WOW!!!

Frank ... I just figured out why Paulus van der Sloot was not detained for his role in disposing of Natalee's remains along with Joran, Deepak and Satish.  His relationship to the suspect is "a family member in the first degree" and ... therefore ... according to Aruban law is cannot be charged with obstruction of justice.  At least according to Arlene Ellis-Schipper.   Rolling Eyes

In the Natalee Holloway case ... The spirit of Dutch law has been manipulated/ disregarded time and time again in favor of the suspects and ... has worked against the victim time and time again.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
'The Abrams Report'
June 30, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kathyn2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: November 30, 2007, 10:34:32 PM »

Taco or his croney in Aruba filing to get Joran out of jail first thing monday morning.   Not waiting for him to get out on a friday.  Because its nonsense and no new evidence (according to taco).
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: November 30, 2007, 10:36:13 PM »

Great show, Dana.  Thanks for having Jossy on and your comments about Joe T. are right on the mark.  Sorry you couldn't get Tim on, but Red always does a great job speaking out for Natalee.  Hopefully TES will be successful!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: November 30, 2007, 10:38:42 PM »

Taco or his croney in Aruba filing to get Joran out of jail first thing monday morning.   Not waiting for him to get out on a friday.  Because its nonsense and no new evidence (according to taco).

Tacoboy is a disgrace.  Surely he can't file anything in Aruba.  He would have to have one of Joran's Aruban attoneys fil for that.  That man makes me sick.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: November 30, 2007, 10:39:04 PM »

What is so absurd is what in the hell were the Kalpoe's doing there at all? They weren't there to just drive Joran around

What were the Kalpoe's doing there at all?

Accident my ass

They seem to be focusing on a lessor charge on the Kalpoes.  Being charged with the disposal of a body.  That seems not to be a crime in Aruba.  I would like to know why.  Is this the only charge they will charge them with if this goes to trial.  Are we suppose to forget the Jaime Skeeters tape where Deepak says they all had sex with Natalee.

It is my opinion they are portraying the Kalpoes to be saints.  I believe they are doing this because they were of age when this crime happened and they would get more time than Joran.  So now let's just charge them with body disposal and we will try and charge Joran with and accidental death.  How many years would Joran get if he was to be found guilty of a crime like this.  Let's remember he was the only one underage and the focus is accidental.  Wouldn't 4-5 years be an easier sentence than 15 years.  Are they trying to make everyone happy.  Find them guilty but they will serve less time and this would also shut the Americans up because we will feel justice was done.

Justice will not be done until the truth and only the truth comes out.

All evening I've been thinking, in regards to the Kalpoes, what about kidnapping? What about rape? We KNOW they are more involved than just body disposal or covering for Joran. Don't get confused people.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: November 30, 2007, 10:39:48 PM »

just read on Dutch news media sources, the DA is going to appeal the decision of the judge today.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: November 30, 2007, 10:39:56 PM »

Interesting...Mos also said this afternoon that he sees the same judge in the same position with the other suspect and same evidence the judge kept the suspect over for 8 more days; Mos thought the judge would keep the 2 suspects an additional 8 days, too.  Mos said the judge must see differences between the evidence looking at it for the 1 suspect vs. looking at it for the 2 suspects.

Hmmm....same evidence, same judge, different opinions

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: November 30, 2007, 10:41:33 PM »

It is absolutely ridiculous whats happening with Joe Tacopina on all these news stations..I agree with Dana as Tacopina should be Boycotted as well as Aruba!

Dana is funny as heck tonight describing Tacopina..Taco says his Blood gets boiling and says he's mad as hell..Like the charlie Brown cartoon..Bla Bla Bla Bla.. Laughing

Let's do it! Let's boycott any show with JoeT. Let's make it known to Fox, etc. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: November 30, 2007, 10:43:15 PM »

just read on Dutch news media sources, the DA is going to appeal the decision of the judge today.

English translation:  MOS is going to appeal
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: November 30, 2007, 10:43:51 PM »

What is so absurd is what in the hell were the Kalpoe's doing there at all? They weren't there to just drive Joran around

What were the Kalpoe's doing there at all?

Accident my ass

They seem to be focusing on a lessor charge on the Kalpoes.  Being charged with the disposal of a body.  That seems not to be a crime in Aruba.  I would like to know why.  Is this the only charge they will charge them with if this goes to trial.  Are we suppose to forget the Jaime Skeeters tape where Deepak says they all had sex with Natalee.

It is my opinion they are portraying the Kalpoes to be saints.  I believe they are doing this because they were of age when this crime happened and they would get more time than Joran.  So now let's just charge them with body disposal and we will try and charge Joran with and accidental death.  How many years would Joran get if he was to be found guilty of a crime like this.  Let's remember he was the only one underage and the focus is accidental.  Wouldn't 4-5 years be an easier sentence than 15 years.  Are they trying to make everyone happy.  Find them guilty but they will serve less time and this would also shut the Americans up because we will feel justice was done.

Justice will not be done until the truth and only the truth comes out.

All evening I've been thinking, in regards to the Kalpoes, what about kidnapping? What about rape? We KNOW they are more involved than just body disposal or covering for Joran. Don't get confused people.

How do we know that?  I have always thought the main culprit was Joran and he just called on his "slaves" to clean up the blood and guts after he lost that Anita temper and killed Natalee because he could not have his way with her.  She did not die accidentally.  There is a reason they did not want her body found and it was not sex and drugs.  They could have gotten around that by saying she drugged herself, they had sex with her and it was just her word against theirs.  No, there was something "bad happened," something bad that left marks on her body necessitating a disappearance of her from the face of the earth so that hot-tempered, fat Joran would be safe and free.  I hope he has Bubba for breakfast and supper and a midnight snack.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: November 30, 2007, 10:44:20 PM »

Tacoboy is a disgrace.  Surely he can't file anything in Aruba.  He would have to have one of Joran's Aruban attoneys fil for that.  That man makes me sick.

Yes!  and I just emailed that to greta.  I wish everyone would do that and tell her we are not accepting this crap. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.