April 27, 2024, 07:12:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234034 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: November 30, 2007, 10:45:38 PM »

Interesting...Mos also said this afternoon that he sees the same judge in the same position with the other suspect and same evidence the judge kept the suspect over for 8 more days; Mos thought the judge would keep the 2 suspects an additional 8 days, too.  Mos said the judge must see differences between the evidence looking at it for the 1 suspect vs. looking at it for the 2 suspects.

Hmmm....same evidence, same judge, different opinions

I thought it was said earlier that there are two different judges.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: November 30, 2007, 10:45:59 PM »

crapopina is in for a surprise

if the k2 brothers are thought to have been involved with moving a body
then what the hell is he thinking that joran had no part in this at all ????

JOE, STHU

gessssssssssssssssh,

if K2 get 3 years for hiding a body and thats the law - i can live with that
i think it sucks but i can live with that

GO GET JORAN

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: November 30, 2007, 10:46:35 PM »

Interesting...Mos also said this afternoon that he sees the same judge in the same position with the other suspect and same evidence the judge kept the suspect over for 8 more days; Mos thought the judge would keep the 2 suspects an additional 8 days, too.  Mos said the judge must see differences between the evidence looking at it for the 1 suspect vs. looking at it for the 2 suspects.

Magnolia - I heard the same, 2 different judges
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: November 30, 2007, 10:47:44 PM »

O/T Stacy Peterson case.
Am I losing my mind or my hearing?  I thought Mark Furhman started his report by saying that 2 men entered the donut shop, sat down at the table and neither one left the table until they both got up and walked out.  Later, he changed his story to say that there is a part of the tape where there is one man sitting at the table.   Did anyone hear the same thing?    

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: November 30, 2007, 10:47:44 PM »

Magnolia - I heard the same, 2 different judges

yes.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: November 30, 2007, 10:50:17 PM »

I cannot bear the thought of that big ugly, pimply faced, big-busted, hog legged Joran and what he did to Natalee.  It makes me despise him so much and the thought of that sweaty daddy of his, who might be necrophiliac for all we know.  They may have an obsession about having sex with corpses.  We don't know what kind of sick people they are but they look dreadfully mentally deranged.  Joran's eyes look evil and one of them is bigger than the other, almost like a cyclops head.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 30, 2007, 10:50:42 PM »

O/T Stacy Peterson case.
Am I losing my mind or my hearing?  I thought Mark Furhman started his report by saying that 2 men entered the donut shop, sat down at the table and neither one left the table until they both got up and walked out.  Later, he changed his story to say that there is a part of the tape where there is one man sitting at the table.   Did anyone hear the same thing?    

Yes I heard that.  Then Greta specifically asked him if one got up and walked away and he said yes.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: November 30, 2007, 10:54:43 PM »

Chris Lejuez (SP) said the punishment for the disposal of a body and evidence in Aruba is a maximum of 3 years.

Quite the disciplinarians aren't they San, those Dutch? I don't think I've ever seen a more limp wristed bunch of laws. It is no wonder they can't police themselves. Dutch laws are for the protectiuon of the Dutch only, screw the rest.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: November 30, 2007, 10:58:23 PM »

How do we know that?  I have always thought the main culprit was Joran and he just called on his "slaves" to clean up the blood and guts after he lost that Anita temper and killed Natalee because he could not have his way with her.  She did not die accidentally.  There is a reason they did not want her body found and it was not sex and drugs.  They could have gotten around that by saying she drugged herself, they had sex with her and it was just her word against theirs.  No, there was something "bad happened," something bad that left marks on her body necessitating a disappearance of her from the face of the earth so that hot-tempered, fat Joran would be safe and free.  I hope he has Bubba for breakfast and supper and a midnight snack.

Tylergal, I agree that Joran killed her - absolutely agree. No doubt in my mind. However, while the Kalpoes (either one or both) may not be guilty of murder, or Voluntary Manslaughter, they are guilty of being part of the kidnapping of Natalee. They went to C&C's with Joran. They provided the car (we think), Deepak was driving the vehicle with Loco Stephy and the other two (can't remember their names), Deepak was named in Jossy's "Pimp" list, at least Deepak was involved in some of the "20 times". Of course this is my opinion, but I believe Deepak was part of the drugging, kidnapping and raping. It's a bunch of bull that he is only guilty of disposing of a body. I doubt he was even a part of that.

As I said - Just my opinion.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: November 30, 2007, 11:00:13 PM »

destroying evidence, lying, obstruction of justice I guess aren't crimes in Aruba either.

The much heralded Dutch system is playing itself out on the world stage for the broken down, washed up, inneffective piece of crap that it is.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: November 30, 2007, 11:01:31 PM »

Chris Lejuez (SP) said the punishment for the disposal of a body and evidence in Aruba is a maximum of 3 years.

Quite the disciplinarians aren't they San, those Dutch? I don't think I've ever seen a more limp wristed bunch of laws. It is no wonder they can't police themselves.

We saw that with the murder,mutilation and burning of Pitbull. 3 out of 4 of the convicted got less than 3 years. But they also appealed..For all we know they could be free. Confused
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 11:05:19 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 30, 2007, 11:06:22 PM »

How do we know that?  I have always thought the main culprit was Joran and he just called on his "slaves" to clean up the blood and guts after he lost that Anita temper and killed Natalee because he could not have his way with her.  She did not die accidentally.  There is a reason they did not want her body found and it was not sex and drugs.  They could have gotten around that by saying she drugged herself, they had sex with her and it was just her word against theirs.  No, there was something "bad happened," something bad that left marks on her body necessitating a disappearance of her from the face of the earth so that hot-tempered, fat Joran would be safe and free.  I hope he has Bubba for breakfast and supper and a midnight snack.

Tylergal, I agree that Joran killed her - absolutely agree. No doubt in my mind. However, while the Kalpoes (either one or both) may not be guilty of murder, or Voluntary Manslaughter, they are guilty of being part of the kidnapping of Natalee. They went to C&C's with Joran. They provided the car (we think), Deepak was driving the vehicle with Loco Stephy and the other two (can't remember their names), Deepak was named in Jossy's "Pimp" list, at least Deepak was involved in some of the "20 times". Of course this is my opinion, but I believe Deepak was part of the drugging, kidnapping and raping. It's a bunch of bull that he is only guilty of disposing of a body. I doubt he was even a part of that.

As I said - Just my opinion.

I agree Memphis.  Deepak is guilty of drugging, kidnapping and raping.  I am disgusted that they seem to be focusing on only the body disposal.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: November 30, 2007, 11:08:16 PM »

Quite the disciplinarians aren't they San, those Dutch? I don't think I've ever seen a more limp wristed bunch of laws. It is no wonder they can't police themselves.

We saw that with the murder,mutilation and burning of Pitbull. 3 out of 4 of the convicted got less than 3 years. But they also appealed..For all we know they could be free. Confused

Spineless. They have no values. If somebody gets killed they think it's just something that it's too late to do anything about. Life goes on.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: November 30, 2007, 11:08:55 PM »

DATE: Nov 30, 20:01

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ORANJESTAD, Aruba – Two brothers re-arrested last week as suspects in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway will be released from jail, a prosecutor said Friday.

The two brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, will be released by Saturday, prosecutor Dop Kruimel said.

“We have three days to launch an appeal, but we have to think about it,” Kruimel said.

The prosecutor corrected a statement made earlier by Vinda de Sousa, a lawyer for Dave Holloway, Natalee’s father, who said they had already been released due to lack of evidence.

Their release will mark the third time that the brothers have been arrested and later released in the case. Both have denied having any role in her disappearance.

They and a third suspect who remains in jail, Joran van der Sloot, were the last known people to see Holloway alive before she vanished on May 30, 2005, hours before she was scheduled to return home to Alabama with fellow high school classmates celebrating their graduation. She was 18 at the time.

The three suspects were re-arrested on Nov. 21 on suspicion of involvement in Holloway’s death. Authorities said they had “new incriminating evidence, but defence lawyers had complained that the new material amounted to little more than misunderstandings in the suspects’ recorded conversations.

Van der Sloot’s mother said Friday that she was happy for the Kalpoe brothers but did not whether the rulings mean anything for her son’s case.

“I’m happy that something is happening,” she said.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: November 30, 2007, 11:11:36 PM »

On The Record Nov 30th 2007

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JM70cqUL5A

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQCD3qInI5A

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: November 30, 2007, 11:14:32 PM »

All evening I've been thinking, in regards to the Kalpoes, what about kidnapping? What about rape? We KNOW they are more involved than just body disposal or covering for Joran. Don't get confused people.

Memphis, good point. The Kalpoes provided Joran the means to kill. The Kaploes are kidnappers. They are enablers who participated in Joran's plan. It all goes back to their worthless view of society. They are defeatists, futilists, they place no value on life.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: November 30, 2007, 11:19:31 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/2287fj

Here's where I heard it (close to the end).  Maybe you can listen to it and see if you hear the same thing that I "think" I heard.  I listened to it two times, but Mos does have a little difficulty with some expressions (or I have difficulty understanding Mos  Smile.  If you get a chance to listen to it, please let me know what you think.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: November 30, 2007, 11:21:16 PM »

All evening I've been thinking, in regards to the Kalpoes, what about kidnapping? What about rape? We KNOW they are more involved than just body disposal or covering for Joran. Don't get confused people.

Memphis, good point. The Kalpoes provided Joran the means to kill. The Kaploes are kidnappers. They are enablers who participated in Joran's plan. It all goes back to their worthless view of society. They are defeatists, futilists, they place no value on life.

I guess kidnapping, drugging and raping are not "serious crimes" in Aruba.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: November 30, 2007, 11:22:12 PM »

For some reason I am actually encouraged by where we are right now.

Already it has gotten out through the investigation that the Kalpoes went home and that Deepak came back at approx. 3 AM, but Satish didn't. This is in itself an indication that:

1. The crime cannot be pinned on the K2 (to deflect from Joran)
2. Their involvement MAY... MAY... have been less in the actual crime where Natalee died.
3. Just the fact that we have a little bit of "timeline" in focus now after so long wondering When, Where, Yada, Yada is a positive. It shows that the investigation is turning up SOMETHING.

IMO this development today puts Joran MORE on the hotseat. The Judge has declared that a manslaughter-murder has taken place and that K2 likely didn't actually do it themselves. So much for taco-boy's whitewash attempts. By process of elimination, there's only one other person who was with Natalee and he's got some 'splainin' to do.

It would be interesting to know if BAIL would be allowed in the US for the "lesser" charges which the judge clearly believes the K2 are going to be up for. Ain't no one skated today. I am not sure if they would have been kept in custody here in this country for whatever it was they did in rendering help. 

I am thinking that Satish may be looking a little better now.

It is obvious now that Joran's crimes will need to be proven now FIRST, and then the K2's activities will be better understood. The Judge is basing their amount of guilt on what Joran did, and how much they helped him after the fact. I think that's significant.

I am concerned that we (with the evidence as it stands now) are not so far able to get to the underlying crime of drugging/rape at this point but I think it can come out if the prosecutor stays at Joran HARD. Proving K2 complicity in THAT aspect (in other words, the planning of the crime) is still a tough nut to crack. But hey, the refugees don't care that much about K2 anyway, they are all worried about Joran. They need to be, IMO.

At least right now, we are starting to get some idea of what happened to Natalee and she may be found. We didn't have that a week ago.

Let Us Continue.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: November 30, 2007, 11:23:17 PM »

I am hopeful. Hope is wonderful. I mean that.

I do, however, think that maybe we should be proactive, somehow. I don't know how or what we can do, but I hope Natalee's Freebirds are watching carefully.

I'm telling you that most of the world is not aware that there was a coverup in Aruba. Those on the net know it, but most do not. I have never heard MSM allude to a coverup or corruption. I cannot fathom how any honest person could investigate this case and not see the corruption. I cannot fathom how anyone could investigate this case and not have enough evidence to even hold Deepak and Satish. If they close this case saying that there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute, where is the outcry going to come from? It's going to be us - those who have followed the case on the internet. We need to somehow make our voice heard now.

We, as a group, are so desperate for a resolution, that I'm afraid we are already allowing our minds to be twisted. Maybe this is what we have all hoped for, but if it isn't, maybe we need to have some kind of a plan. That's all I'm saying.

I believe that God is in control. I believe that those in Aruba who think they are so powerful are just puppets on His string. I also believe that there will ultimately be justice. However, I just think that it is wise to keep our eyes wide open and maybe try to have some type of plan - to be proactive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.