April 28, 2024, 10:05:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234091 times)
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: November 30, 2007, 11:27:00 PM »

Why listen to Greta? She acts like she is part of the defense team of low life.

Why does she support Joran and Paulus when they lied to the police the next day Natalee was missing?

Now she attacks Hans Mos at the pre-trial formalities.

When I see Gretta I change the channel.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #481 on: November 30, 2007, 11:28:03 PM »

All evening I've been thinking, in regards to the Kalpoes, what about kidnapping? What about rape? We KNOW they are more involved than just body disposal or covering for Joran. Don't get confused people.

Memphis, good point. The Kalpoes provided Joran the means to kill. The Kaploes are kidnappers. They are enablers who participated in Joran's plan. It all goes back to their worthless view of society. They are defeatists, futilists, they place no value on life.

I guess kidnapping, drugging and raping are not "serious crimes" in Aruba.

In addition to the above, and in my view perhaps the most serious ( outside of causing her death ) is that the Kalpoe's are GUILTY of witholding information, perpetuating information, and creating information for the purpose of OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE in this case. If they would tell the truth, the guilty party/parties would be identified as the words left their stinking mouths. They sure as hell know what happened that night.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: November 30, 2007, 11:28:05 PM »

I am hopeful. Hope is wonderful. I mean that.

I do, however, think that maybe we should be proactive, somehow. I don't know how or what we can do, but I hope Natalee's Freebirds are watching carefully.

I'm telling you that most of the world is not aware that there was a coverup in Aruba. Those on the net know it, but most do not. I have never heard MSM allude to a coverup or corruption. I cannot fathom how any honest person could investigate this case and not see the corruption. I cannot fathom how anyone could investigate this case and not have enough evidence to even hold Deepak and Satish. If they close this case saying that there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute, where is the outcry going to come from? It's going to be us - those who have followed the case on the internet. We need to somehow make our voice heard now.

We, as a group, are so desperate for a resolution, that I'm afraid we are already allowing our minds to be twisted. Maybe this is what we have all hoped for, but if it isn't, maybe we need to have some kind of a plan. That's all I'm saying.

I believe that God is in control. I believe that those in Aruba who think they are so powerful are just puppets on His string. I also believe that there will ultimately be justice. However, I just think that it is wise to keep our eyes wide open and maybe try to have some type of plan - to be proactive.

Thanks you memphis.

The words of your post reflect my sentiments exactly.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: November 30, 2007, 11:34:04 PM »

I agree Memphis.  Deepak is guilty of drugging, kidnapping and raping.  I am disgusted that they seem to be focusing on only the body disposal.

No, no! I agree with you!  Laughing

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: November 30, 2007, 11:35:03 PM »

Tylergal, I agree that Joran killed her - absolutely agree. No doubt in my mind. However, while the Kalpoes (either one or both) may not be guilty of murder, or Voluntary Manslaughter, they are guilty of being part of the kidnapping of Natalee. They went to C&C's with Joran. They provided the car (we think), Deepak was driving the vehicle with Loco Stephy and the other two (can't remember their names), Deepak was named in Jossy's "Pimp" list, at least Deepak was involved in some of the "20 times". Of course this is my opinion, but I believe Deepak was part of the drugging, kidnapping and raping. It's a bunch of bull that he is only guilty of disposing of a body. I doubt he was even a part of that.

As I said - Just my opinion.

... and mine.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #485 on: November 30, 2007, 11:35:06 PM »

I am hopeful. Hope is wonderful. I mean that.

I do, however, think that maybe we should be proactive, somehow. I don't know how or what we can do, but I hope Natalee's Freebirds are watching carefully.

I'm telling you that most of the world is not aware that there was a coverup in Aruba. Those on the net know it, but most do not. I have never heard MSM allude to a coverup or corruption. I cannot fathom how any honest person could investigate this case and not see the corruption. I cannot fathom how anyone could investigate this case and not have enough evidence to even hold Deepak and Satish. If they close this case saying that there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute, where is the outcry going to come from? It's going to be us - those who have followed the case on the internet. We need to somehow make our voice heard now.

We, as a group, are so desperate for a resolution, that I'm afraid we are already allowing our minds to be twisted. Maybe this is what we have all hoped for, but if it isn't, maybe we need to have some kind of a plan. That's all I'm saying.

I believe that God is in control. I believe that those in Aruba who think they are so powerful are just puppets on His string. I also believe that there will ultimately be justice. However, I just think that it is wise to keep our eyes wide open and maybe try to have some type of plan - to be proactive.

What can we do to be heard before Joran goes up before the judge? Who can we write, who could we send a petition to vowing to never set foot on the island and do everything in our power to keep all Americans from doing the same, if they turn their back on Natalee?
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: November 30, 2007, 11:38:33 PM »

Why does she support Joran and Paulus when they lied to the police the next day Natalee was missing?

So ... let's boycott Greta.  Very Happy  Why not? She has Tacopina on and he is an enemy to our cause. Plus, he insults Jossy. Jossy is our friend.

I say let's boycott Greta and let her know about it.  Very Happy
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: November 30, 2007, 11:45:25 PM »

So, now we have to wait for another Pearl Harbor Day for the next bomb to drop....unless Joe T's wish for early dismissal of Joran becomes a reality....very sickening Mad Confused Sad to think that may happen.

Hope Beth's guardian angel is with her, if she decided to stay on that island.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
memphis
Monkey Junky

Q!
« Reply #488 on: November 30, 2007, 11:50:46 PM »

Janet - my thoughts align with yours. You just verbalize it much better and back everything up. I am so with you.

CBB - I don't know. Everyone has different skills, but I keep thinking about the cable news stations. Why can't we excert some influence over what is reported? Why on earth is Fox still talking to Renfroe. That is obsurd. She is part of the corruption. Is there some way that we can just say, "NO!" to Fox if they continue to use JoeT and Renfroe? Also, why has no one reported about the corruption? That could be a big story.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: November 30, 2007, 11:55:07 PM »

Hi guys... been catching up and I too was upset that the Kalpoe Bros were released today.  It got me thinking... what could the prosecutor be trying to accomplish?

He has more evidence than he's shared.  Why is this?  It's like a game of poker - when to hold and when to fold.  He says he has enough to go to trial.  But he throws out a Dec. 31st deadline.  Why wait?

One answer - what if - what if that wonderful flotilla headed currently to Aruba were successful in recovering Natalee?  Case closed.

I believe he is trying to do the right thing.  I pray I am right.

Hang in there Monkey buddies.. it ain't over til the fat lady sings.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: November 30, 2007, 11:58:12 PM »

Hi guys... been catching up and I too was upset that the Kalpoe Bros were released today.  It got me thinking... what could the prosecutor be trying to accomplish?

He has more evidence than he's shared.  Why is this?  It's like a game of poker - when to hold and when to fold.  He says he has enough to go to trial.  But he throws out a Dec. 31st deadline.  Why wait?

One answer - what if - what if that wonderful flotilla headed currently to Aruba were successful in recovering Natalee?  Case closed.

I believe he is trying to do the right thing.  I pray I am right.

Hang in there Monkey buddies.. it ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Nothing like a deadline....12/31/07....hope you are right, Beans.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: November 30, 2007, 11:59:05 PM »

I guess there just aren't that many people that Fox CAN talk to down there. Once they play a clip of Jossy, Julia, Tito, and a couple of others, that's all they have. Throw in taco-boy and JQK and about all that's left is to get a comment from Beth or Dave.

I mean, we could have Trapenberg and Arlene and Kock and all the other apologists for Joran, but what good would that do?

And of all the island people, only Jossy is on Beth's side.

Hard to report it down the middle when the scale is tilted so strongly.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: December 01, 2007, 12:00:05 AM »

G'nite monkey friends.  Catch you, later.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: December 01, 2007, 12:02:18 AM »

I don't see that 12/31 thing as being a "deadline". I see Mos saying he "hopes" he can make a decision by then.

I may "HOPE" someone sends me a check in the mail for a million bucks but that don't mean it's bound to happen LOL.

We're just gettin' started good here on this go-around.

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: December 01, 2007, 12:03:34 AM »

What about the local reporter/newsstation that Magnolia keeps posting?

Is there some way we could throw our support behind her? Could we send them information they might not have?
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: December 01, 2007, 12:04:14 AM »

I guess there just aren't that many people that Fox CAN talk to down there. Once they play a clip of Jossy, Julia, Tito, and a couple of others, that's all they have. Throw in taco-boy and JQK and about all that's left is to get a comment from Beth or Dave.

I mean, we could have Trapenberg and Arlene and Kock and all the other apologists for Joran, but what good would that do?

And of all the island people, only Jossy is on Beth's side.

Hard to report it down the middle when the scale is tilted so strongly.

Exactly.
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: December 01, 2007, 12:04:36 AM »

So ... let's boycott Greta.  Very Happy  Why not? She has Tacopina on and he is an enemy to our cause. Plus, he insults Jossy. Jossy is our friend.

I say let's boycott Greta and let her know about it.  Very Happy

I've been boycotting Greta for about two years. 

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: December 01, 2007, 12:05:14 AM »

See y'all tomorrow evening... be a busy one tomorrow...

Keep plugging away, guys.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: December 01, 2007, 12:08:33 AM »

I don't see that 12/31 thing as being a "deadline". I see Mos saying he "hopes" he can make a decision by then.

I may "HOPE" someone sends me a check in the mail for a million bucks but that don't mean it's bound to happen LOL.

We're just gettin' started good here on this go-around.

Didn't mean it to be taken so literal... we're on the same page here - I agree it's a good thing.

I think there is a coordinated effort between the sailing dates, the arrests, etc. and that date is just something that is a part of it. 

If there is any truth in the NE article posted earlier then all of the searches, the tapings/buggings, infiltration - was carefully orchestrated.  The goal - to get evidence and nail the 3 doritos.

Listening to people that have NOTHING TO DO with the case and frankly are misinformed or in some cases doing nothing but trying to put their faces on natl. TV does us no good.  I still care deeply - but I quit running to the TV because they have nothing of value to add.  They just piss me off.  So I read here instead.

Today was disappointing but he'll appeal.  He might have to show his next card.  He certainly seems to have more on the ball than KJ. It will be interesting to see what Dave and Beth say after meeting with him.  THAT interview I'll watch.  Wink

Keep the faith.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #499 on: December 01, 2007, 12:12:08 AM »

I learned of their release late, and as I am back reading, I realize that I'm going through what you guys went through right after you heard it. I'm out of cync. I am extremely angry that they were released, livid that Beth landed on that God Forsaken Island to such news and once again had her hopes dashed, furious that Natalee's remains are somewhere on or around that Island and that her Mother has to travel there where she's hated, heartbroken that Beth and Dave are robbed of even laying their daughter to rest away from that hellhole, sick of thinking about what those bastards did to her and Aruba just turns them loose, and crushed at the thought that Tacky will be the voice America will hear to respond to this turn of events!

Breath, Breath, Breath.............

I do know that truth will come. I do honestly know that. Despite what happened today, I do still believe that Hans Mos is trying. I know that some disagree with me, but I believe the man is putting forth an honest effort. I feared that the corruption on Aruba would thwart his efforts. I will get to optimism and faith. I just have to squelch the anger and hurt for the family first. I do hope that Beth stays. I want the world to see and hear her. I wish her daughter could.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.