April 27, 2024, 11:55:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234062 times)
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: December 01, 2007, 08:25:23 AM »

Posted yesterday by Ramm @ BFN.....

just read on Dutch news media sources, the DA is going to appeal the decision of the judge today.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7924.msg294590#msg294590
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: December 01, 2007, 08:31:55 AM »

DATE: Nov 30, 20:01

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ORANJESTAD, Aruba – Two brothers re-arrested last week as suspects in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway will be released from jail, a prosecutor said Friday.

The two brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, will be released by Saturday, prosecutor Dop Kruimel said.

“We have three days to launch an appeal, but we have to think about it,” Kruimel said.
The prosecutor corrected a statement made earlier by Vinda de Sousa, a lawyer for Dave Holloway, Natalee’s father, who said they had already been released due to lack of evidence.

Their release will mark the third time that the brothers have been arrested and later released in the case. Both have denied having any role in her disappearance.

They and a third suspect who remains in jail, Joran van der Sloot, were the last known people to see Holloway alive before she vanished on May 30, 2005, hours before she was scheduled to return home to Alabama with fellow high school classmates celebrating their graduation. She was 18 at the time.

The three suspects were re-arrested on Nov. 21 on suspicion of involvement in Holloway’s death. Authorities said they had “new incriminating evidence, but defence lawyers had complained that the new material amounted to little more than misunderstandings in the suspects’ recorded conversations.

Van der Sloot’s mother said Friday that she was happy for the Kalpoe brothers but did not whether the rulings mean anything for her son’s case.

“I’m happy that something is happening,” she said.

ok,  I might have had a drink or 2 too much last night and I have not had any coffee yet so, am I reading this correctly?

The prosecution can protest the Kalpoes release?  That is great!!

I think if they have more evidence on them, they would protest this release.

But then again, maybe they wouldnt.  If they have evidence that they dont want Joran to find out about yet, they might not protest.  Does anyone agree?

This could be one hell of a cat and mouse game.  The corrupt judge from Curacao could have released the Kalpoes just to try and force Mos's hand and show them what evidence he really has.  If Mos needs to interrogate the Kalpoes even more, he just might have to give up some more evidence to get them locked back up.

Is it possible for Mos to just go ahead and charge the Kalpoes without giving up more evidence to the crooked judges of Curaco???

Does anything I said even make sense? Wheres my coffee??  and an asprin 
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: December 01, 2007, 08:35:15 AM »

HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO THE FAMILY......AGAIN!  I HOPE THAT EVERYBODY ON WHOLE DAMN ISLAND STARVES TO DEATH.

Hell yeah JU JU, Let them Starve!!!!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: December 01, 2007, 08:39:28 AM »

Per Ramm / Dutch Media - Restrictions on Joran upheld, no visitors...etc...

This is great news if it is actually enforced!!!!!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: December 01, 2007, 08:40:35 AM »

Posted yesterday by Ramm @ BFN.....

just read on Dutch news media sources, the DA is going to appeal the decision of the judge today.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7924.msg294590#msg294590

more good news!!!!!

All is not lot yet!!!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: December 01, 2007, 08:42:29 AM »

ok, so it seems there is one more ruling outstading -
whether or not the K2's can use the same lawyer.

Have we heard anything about this yet?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: December 01, 2007, 08:44:08 AM »

Note to Anna,

I absolutely agree with you that the actual crime was "ordinary" and "garden variety" in nature involving a small # of people. I do differ with you in that I think the COVERUP was HUGE -- involving the Arubian Government all the way up to Oduber.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: December 01, 2007, 08:47:30 AM »

Blah - i was just thinkin the same. Maybe Mos took a risk - and held back evidence that would have extended the Kalpoe stint - and will present it today. The Paulus $$$ grab was overturned on appeal with new evidence.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: December 01, 2007, 08:49:31 AM »

It is true that Joran is already one his second 8 day extension, correct?

That must mean that they have presented more evidence to keep him in jail?

Do we know if the judge the judge that let the K's out it the same judge that approved Jorans seconds 8 day extension?

Do we know any of the judges names this time around?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: December 01, 2007, 08:52:41 AM »

Note to Anna,

I absolutely agree with you that the actual crime was "ordinary" and "garden variety" in nature involving a small # of people. I do differ with you in that I think the COVERUP was HUGE -- involving the Arubian Government all the way up to Oduber.

the actual crimes against Natalee should have been simple and quick to solve.  Its just pushing this thing through all of the corruption is the complicated part!!!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: December 01, 2007, 08:53:13 AM »

Joran is on his second 8 days. And Mos said it was based on the same info that they used for the Kalpoes. I don't know the rest.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #551 on: December 01, 2007, 08:54:00 AM »

Crooked Judges... Rolling Eyes

Is there any doubt?  The world has it's eyes upon you  Aruba...!!!

Of course we all understand that the judges, themselves are not from Aruba... what does that tell us?

It tells us that there is an organized conspiracy that goes to the highest levels of government...

A house of cards must come tumbling down...

the King of Spades is out trumped by the Ace of Spades, the death card.

The time is right, for truth, not manufacture...to reveal it's most intimate secrets...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: December 01, 2007, 08:54:33 AM »

Did Mos ever do his press conference yesterday?  Anyone hear anything from that?

I REALLY need to hear this guys response before I jump on his bandwagon.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: December 01, 2007, 08:57:53 AM »

Is it also true that JQK is on the island?

If true, this makes me feel good.  No ones pulling any bullshit past John.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: December 01, 2007, 09:01:42 AM »

It was posted last night that he was.

Judges Jossy said there are 2 judges, one for Joran and one for the Kalpoes but still no names. It was posted last week, from Pearl at BFN, that Judge Smid is one of them. There is a photo of the judge leaving the courthouse yesterday, but as we haven’t a photo of Judge Smid, we still don’t know which case he is hearing. Would feel much better if I knew that one of the other judges and not Judge Smid was hearing Joran’s case. I don’t understand why they are being so secretive about the judges.

Pita..Thanks for bringing Ramm's posts over.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: December 01, 2007, 09:02:19 AM »

I cannot bear the thought of that big ugly, pimply faced, big-busted, hog legged Joran and what he did to Natalee.  It makes me despise him so much and the thought of that sweaty daddy of his, who might be necrophiliac for all we know.  They may have an obsession about having sex with corpses.  We don't know what kind of sick people they are but they look dreadfully mentally deranged.  Joran's eyes look evil and one of them is bigger than the other, almost like a cyclops head.

cyclops cyclops cyclops
Morning all
Morning Nut, morning Monkeys!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: December 01, 2007, 09:04:11 AM »

Judges Jossy said there are 2 judges, one for Joran and one for the Kalpoes but still no names. It was posted last week, from Pearl at BFN, that Judge Smid is one of them. There is a photo of the judge leaving the courthouse yesterday, but as we haven’t a photo of Judge Smid, we still don’t know which case he is hearing. Would feel much better if I knew that one of the other judges and not Judge Smid was hearing Joran’s case. I don’t understand why they are being so secretive about the judges.

I thought it was said these were two new judges that no one knew, that were chosen because they were supposed to be impartial?!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: December 01, 2007, 09:05:31 AM »

Crooked Judges... Rolling Eyes

Is there any doubt?  The world has it's eyes upon you  Aruba...!!!

Of course we all understand that the judges, themselves are not from Aruba... what does that tell us?

It tells us that there is an organized conspiracy that goes to the highest levels of government...

A house of cards must come tumbling down...

the King of Spades is out trumped by the Ace of Spades, the death card.

The time is right, for truth, not manufacture...to reveal it's most intimate secrets...

Silverfox, I agree.

If Mos is The Real Deal, and he is serious about nailing all involved, the whole house needs to come down.

In order to do that he is going to need alot of support from the people.  He would have to find a way to rally the people of Aruba and get them to stand behind him  This almost seems to be an impossible task as they all seem to be too stoned or stuck with their head buried in the sand most of the time.

Is there any way for Mos to get these people off their ass and rally some support?  Is that what its going to take to bring this kind of corruption down?  Large protests outside the courthouse?  Burn these judges houses down?  Throw the tea in the drink?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: December 01, 2007, 09:05:52 AM »

It is true that Joran is already one his second 8 day extension, correct?

That must mean that they have presented more evidence to keep him in jail?

Do we know if the judge the judge that let the K's out it the same judge that approved Jorans seconds 8 day extension?

Do we know any of the judges names this time around?

I recall either Mos or Jossy, I think it was Mos, saying it was the same judge.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: December 01, 2007, 09:09:04 AM »

I thought it was said these were two new judges that no one knew, that were chosen because they were supposed to be impartial?!

Anna posted per pearl@BFN that one was Smid. I am not a member so didn't see it myself. Maybe Pita can help!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.