April 28, 2024, 02:50:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234069 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: December 01, 2007, 09:09:47 AM »

Crooked Judges... Rolling Eyes

Is there any doubt?  The world has it's eyes upon you  Aruba...!!!

Of course we all understand that the judges, themselves are not from Aruba... what does that tell us?

It tells us that there is an organized conspiracy that goes to the highest levels of government...

A house of cards must come tumbling down...

the King of Spades is out trumped by the Ace of Spades, the death card.

The time is right, for truth, not manufacture...to reveal it's most intimate secrets...

Silverfox, I agree.

If Mos is The Real Deal, and he is serious about nailing all involved, the whole house needs to come down.

In order to do that he is going to need alot of support from the people.  He would have to find a way to rally the people of Aruba and get them to stand behind him  This almost seems to be an impossible task as they all seem to be too stoned or stuck with their head buried in the sand most of the time.

Is there any way for Mos to get these people off their ass and rally some support?  Is that what its going to take to bring this kind of corruption down?  Large protests outside the courthouse?  Burn these judges houses down?  Throw the tea in the drink?

You know, all Mos knows of Beth and Dave is what he has heard on the island....and we know what people like renho have said about Beth and Dave. I am so so glad Beth decided to stay and meet with Mos!!! Mos seems like an honest man, and after sitting across from Beth and Dave and looking into their eyes, and seeing the pain in their faces, I believe it will renew his energy and determination to put away the j2k and paulus for taking our beloved Natalee away from her family.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: December 01, 2007, 09:11:02 AM »

There was an article in todays paper and in one paragraph it said the following:

"It says Prosecutor Dop Kruimel said she hasn't decided whether to appeal the decision to release the men." 

Who is Dos Kruimel I never heard of her before and is she the one actually going to court and presenting the case to the judge.  I would think a case this big you would have your so called bigs guns handling it.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: December 01, 2007, 09:11:58 AM »

Crooked Judges... Rolling Eyes

Is there any doubt?  The world has it's eyes upon you  Aruba...!!!

Of course we all understand that the judges, themselves are not from Aruba... what does that tell us?

It tells us that there is an organized conspiracy that goes to the highest levels of government...

A house of cards must come tumbling down...

the King of Spades is out trumped by the Ace of Spades, the death card.

The time is right, for truth, not manufacture...to reveal it's most intimate secrets...

Silverfox, I agree.

If Mos is The Real Deal, and he is serious about nailing all involved, the whole house needs to come down.

In order to do that he is going to need alot of support from the people.  He would have to find a way to rally the people of Aruba and get them to stand behind him  This almost seems to be an impossible task as they all seem to be too stoned or stuck with their head buried in the sand most of the time.

Is there any way for Mos to get these people off their ass and rally some support?  Is that what its going to take to bring this kind of corruption down?  Large protests outside the courthouse?  Burn these judges houses down?  Throw the tea in the drink?

You know, all Mos knows of Beth and Dave is what he has heard on the island....and we know what people like renho have said about Beth and Dave. I am so so glad Beth decided to stay and meet with Mos!!! Mos seems like an honest man, and after sitting across from Beth and Dave and looking into their eyes, and seeing the pain in their faces, I believe it will renew his energy and determination to put away the j2k and paulus for taking our beloved Natalee away from her family.

Beth and Dave are the voice and face of Natalee, may God give them strength to humanize Natalee to Mos, so he comes to know and love Natalee as we do, and will pick up the fight for her as we have!!!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: December 01, 2007, 09:14:05 AM »

It is true that Joran is already one his second 8 day extension, correct?

That must mean that they have presented more evidence to keep him in jail?

Do we know if the judge the judge that let the K's out it the same judge that approved Jorans seconds 8 day extension?

Do we know any of the judges names this time around?

I recall either Mos or Jossy, I think it was Mos, saying it was the same judge.

this is the 3rd different answer to this question.

I guess what that means is they are trying to keep us confused as to which judge is doing what.

I dont blame them.  If I were a corrupt judge, i'd do the same thing.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: December 01, 2007, 09:15:06 AM »

There was an article in todays paper and in one paragraph it said the following:

"It says Prosecutor Dop Kruimel said she hasn't decided whether to appeal the decision to release the men." 

Who is Dos Kruimel I never heard of her before and is she the one actually going to court and presenting the case to the judge.  I would think a case this big you would have your so called bigs guns handling it.

San  Sorry to say that NYC_lover posted the other day and compared this bod to KJ!!!!
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: December 01, 2007, 09:15:55 AM »

In his interview with Greta several days ago MOS mentioned something about the prosecutor he has in charge of this case. He refered to this prosecutor as a female.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: December 01, 2007, 09:15:58 AM »

Dop is a she?  Idea

I don't know if she is just a spokesperson or not. Mos referred to the lead prosecutor as a she...but i was thinking he was talking about Lugo.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: December 01, 2007, 09:18:44 AM »

JOSSY:  Does not know the names of the judges.  There were 2.  One for Joran and one for K2's

Bringing this forward from Dana's show last night.

Yes..NYC said female, may have posted a pic!...sorry senior moment!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: December 01, 2007, 09:18:55 AM »

I remember seeing an interview with Moss within the last week where he was asked the question if he were involved in interrogating the Kalpoes.  He said no, he was overseeing someone that was doing it.  I dont remember his exact words but he did make it clear that it was a female who was working with the detectives to do the interrogations.  I think Dos is who he was referring to.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: December 01, 2007, 09:23:04 AM »

Do we know if the judge the judge that let the K's out it the same judge that approved Jorans seconds 8 day extension?

I guess what that means is they are trying to keep us confused as to which judge is doing what.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Two of the suspects being held in connection with Natalee Holloway's presumed death will be released from custody by Saturday.

Prosecutors wanted Deepak and Satish Kalpoe held in Aruba for another eight days, but a judge rejected their request Friday.

The decision was "a bit of a setback," said Hans Mos, Aruba's chief public prosecutor. But it does not change his plan to decide by the end of the year whether to prosecute anyone in the Holloway case.

"We had hoped for a longer period to confront these suspects with the material we have against them, but this is the way the law says it must go," Mos said. Watch the prosecutor's reaction »

Holloway's parents are expected to meet with Mos on Saturday. The prosecutor said he will explain to them what happened, "if I can explain it. I hope I can."

Deepak Kalpoe's defense attorney, meanwhile, said his client is "really happy to recover his freedom after 10 days in jail."

Prosecutors have three days to appeal the decision and will decide Monday whether or not to do so.

A third man, Joran van der Sloot, is still being held in the case. Van der Sloot is set to appear before a judge December 7, and prosecutors have said they are considering requesting that he be detained another 60 days.

The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

The judge reasoned Friday that "the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse," prosecutors said.

But people accused of those crimes do not qualify for pretrial detention under Aruban law, Mos told reporters. He noted that on Monday, the same judge approved van der Sloot's continuing detention based on the same evidence.

"Apparently, the judge sees a difference between the third suspect and these two suspects," Mos said, since the judge concluded the evidence against the Kalpoes was not strong enough to warrant their continued detention.

When the arrests took place November 21, prosecutors said they had new incriminating evidence against the three men.

They were the last people seen with Holloway, 18, as she left an Oranjestad nightclub on May 30, 2005. She was on a trip to Aruba with about 100 classmates celebrating their graduation from Mountain Brook High School in suburban Birmingham, Alabama. See a timeline of the case »

have maintained their innocence in her disappearance.

The Kalpoes have told police they dropped Holloway and van der Sloot off near a lighthouse on the northern tip of the island after they left the nightclub. Van der Sloot's mother, Anita, has said her son told her he was on the beach with Holloway but left her there because she wanted to stay.

Mos has told CNN he believes authorities have enough evidence to prove Holloway is dead, even if her body is never found. He has suggested her death was an accident.

The new evidence against the three men was gathered from advanced techniques used to re-examine existing information, including cell phone records and text messages exchanged the night Holloway disappeared, Mos has said.

Investigators also returned to the homes of the suspects to try to re-create transmissions. The team also discovered that some existing evidence was improperly analyzed.

Defense attorneys for the Kalpoes and van der Sloot have said the prosecutors' evidence is flimsy. "To say it's less than nothing is too much," van der Sloot's lawyer, Ariean de Bie, told CNN.

In Aruba, authorities can make an arrest if they have reasonable suspicion that someone knows about or is involved in a crime. Magistrates investigate cases, and judges determine a suspect's guilt or innocence. There are no jury trials.

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: December 01, 2007, 09:24:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Blah - Love your posts, but your moniker is NOT GOOD for hang-over recovery!  Whew...looking at all your posts this a.m. is intensifying my post-vodka tonic state of being this morning!   Wink

Good news re: no goods for Joran except the Bible.

Will be interesting to hear what comes out of today's meeting with the prosecutor.  I think he's serious...just not sure what obstacles he's up against.  And of course, we CERTAINLY don't understand their system.  If he is playing a game of cat-and-mouse with the evidence, we have NO IDEA whether that's going on or how it's aiding or hampering the whole process.  Kierkegaard's leap of faith may be in order here re: believing in Mos.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: December 01, 2007, 09:25:18 AM »

Dop is a she?  Idea

I don't know if she is just a spokesperson or not. Mos referred to the lead prosecutor as a she...but i was thinking he was talking about Lugo.

An early Dutch report referred to her as a Press Officer in office of OM.   Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: December 01, 2007, 09:27:32 AM »

Thank you everyone for your answer.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: December 01, 2007, 09:28:32 AM »

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Two of the suspects being held in connection with Natalee Holloway's presumed death will be released from custody by Saturday.

Prosecutors wanted Deepak and Satish Kalpoe held in Aruba for another eight days, but a judge rejected their request Friday.

The decision was "a bit of a setback," said Hans Mos, Aruba's chief public prosecutor. But it does not change his plan to decide by the end of the year whether to prosecute anyone in the Holloway case.

"We had hoped for a longer period to confront these suspects with the material we have against them, but this is the way the law says it must go," Mos said. Watch the prosecutor's reaction »

Holloway's parents are expected to meet with Mos on Saturday. The prosecutor said he will explain to them what happened, "if I can explain it. I hope I can."

Deepak Kalpoe's defense attorney, meanwhile, said his client is "really happy to recover his freedom after 10 days in jail."

Prosecutors have three days to appeal the decision and will decide Monday whether or not to do so.

A third man, Joran van der Sloot, is still being held in the case. Van der Sloot is set to appear before a judge December 7, and prosecutors have said they are considering requesting that he be detained another 60 days.

The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

The judge reasoned Friday that "the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse," prosecutors said.

But people accused of those crimes do not qualify for pretrial detention under Aruban law, Mos told reporters. He noted that on Monday, the same judge approved van der Sloot's continuing detention based on the same evidence.

"Apparently, the judge sees a difference between the third suspect and these two suspects," Mos said, since the judge concluded the evidence against the Kalpoes was not strong enough to warrant their continued detention.

When the arrests took place November 21, prosecutors said they had new incriminating evidence against the three men.

They were the last people seen with Holloway, 18, as she left an Oranjestad nightclub on May 30, 2005. She was on a trip to Aruba with about 100 classmates celebrating their graduation from Mountain Brook High School in suburban Birmingham, Alabama. See a timeline of the case »

have maintained their innocence in her disappearance.

The Kalpoes have told police they dropped Holloway and van der Sloot off near a lighthouse on the northern tip of the island after they left the nightclub. Van der Sloot's mother, Anita, has said her son told her he was on the beach with Holloway but left her there because she wanted to stay.

Mos has told CNN he believes authorities have enough evidence to prove Holloway is dead, even if her body is never found. He has suggested her death was an accident.

The new evidence against the three men was gathered from advanced techniques used to re-examine existing information, including cell phone records and text messages exchanged the night Holloway disappeared, Mos has said.

Investigators also returned to the homes of the suspects to try to re-create transmissions. The team also discovered that some existing evidence was improperly analyzed.

Defense attorneys for the Kalpoes and van der Sloot have said the prosecutors' evidence is flimsy. "To say it's less than nothing is too much," van der Sloot's lawyer, Ariean de Bie, told CNN.

In Aruba, authorities can make an arrest if they have reasonable suspicion that someone knows about or is involved in a crime. Magistrates investigate cases, and judges determine a suspect's guilt or innocence. There are no jury trials.
That's the best written explanation that I have seen yet! This confirms what Tyler, Klaas, and I were trying to convey yesterday afternoon.  Don't panic people -- we are still on track!!  Wink

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #574 on: December 01, 2007, 09:30:04 AM »

Good morning.

FOX is going to do something on this case in a moment....after the commercials..

I thought somebody posted a picture of Dop Kruimel the other day.   Rolling Eyes  Maybe not.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: December 01, 2007, 09:32:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Blah - Love your posts, but your moniker is NOT GOOD for hang-over recovery!  Whew...looking at all your posts this a.m. is intensifying my post-vodka tonic state of being this morning!   Wink

Good news re: no goods for Joran except the Bible.

Will be interesting to hear what comes out of today's meeting with the prosecutor.  I think he's serious...just not sure what obstacles he's up against.  And of course, we CERTAINLY don't understand their system.  If he is playing a game of cat-and-mouse with the evidence, we have NO IDEA whether that's going on or how it's aiding or hampering the whole process.  Kierkegaard's leap of faith may be in order here re: believing in Mos.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I know what you mean.  I have been trying to ignore it myself this morning. Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: December 01, 2007, 09:35:10 AM »

I am so whipped by this latest news that for one moment I am almost out of words...nothing left in my arsenal of wit to say this time.  Now, can we go back to talking about Lorenzo?  I am deeming every single person on that piece of crap island as having the ability to aid and abet this trio. I think everyone should be under suspicion for a change...time for each person to systematically prove they are involved in this cover up.  Yes, the corruption island hops and even flies into the Hague.  Don't hold anyone accountable for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the entire island is responsible, as far as I am concerned.  Aruba....Dutch...ALE...KLPD...everyone...you are now linked FOREVER with this crime...FOREVER!!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: December 01, 2007, 09:36:35 AM »

Thanks Peaches - earlier FOX reports have done a very poor job explaining the current situation. Hopefully they figure it out.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: December 01, 2007, 09:37:40 AM »

I am so whipped by this latest news that for one moment I am almost out of words...nothing left in my arsenal of wit to say this time.  Now, can we go back to talking about Lorenzo?  I am deeming every single person on that piece of crap island as having the ability to aid and abet this trio. I think everyone should be under suspicion for a change...time for each person to systematically prove they are involved in this cover up.  Yes, the corruption island hops and even flies into the Hague.  Don't hold anyone accountable for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the entire island is responsible, as far as I am concerned.  Aruba....Dutch...ALE...KLPD...everyone...you are now linked FOREVER with this crime...FOREVER!!

Don't lose faith yet lala's...it's not over. Let's wait to see what they do with Joran.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: December 01, 2007, 09:37:46 AM »

That's the best written explanation that I have seen yet! This confirms what Tyler, Klaas, and I were trying to convey yesterday afternoon.  Don't panic people -- we are still on track!!  Wink

i'm with ya !
 Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.