April 27, 2024, 03:51:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234056 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2007, 04:43:35 PM »

I'm not going to allow myself to get as NEGATIVE about this as some of you.  I really get tired of the defeatist attitude.

So..I'm going to the store, brb.

I'm with you Kaas; i'm willing to wait until all the cards have been laid out on the table.  Something's going on, we just don't know what it is and I don't think this is going to turn out to be a bad thing.  PATIENCE PEOPLE!!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2007, 04:43:50 PM »

All along we have been advising the Kalpoes to talk and rat out Joran and now that this may have been what happened, we lose all hope.  The ballgame is not over.  We are in the 4th quarter, but let's wait.  I am hoping the reason the Kalpoes have been released is because they have spilled the beans and so has Freddy.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2007, 04:44:42 PM »

Hi,  I was in a state of shock listening to the breaking news on TV, but in being interviewed I heard Greta explain about the arrests.  The arrests of the K2's was a prosecutors call and not due to any new evidence examined by a judge.

Such was not the case for Joran, as he was in Holland, and the judge made the decision to have him arrested, evidently on this new evidence.

Did anyone else hear this?  I was in such a state I can't remember who Greta was talking to?  lol

Greta is only speculating.  She doesn't know what info the prosecutor has at this point 

I think Beth should leave Aruba immediately.  Again...I would not be at all surprised if they tried some BS arrest of her today.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2007, 04:44:47 PM »

I'm choosing to hold out hope as long as Joran's in custody--maybe this just means they're not going to allow him to pin it all on the Kalpoes.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2007, 04:48:11 PM »

Oh nooooo..... I just got off work and have a little while at my friends house waiting for her to get home and doing a load of laundry cause my washing machine just bit the dust, log and and hear that k2 have been released?????

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2007, 04:49:06 PM »

Oh nooooo..... I just got off work and have a little while at my friends house waiting for her to get home and doing a load of laundry cause my washing machine just bit the dust, log and and hear that k2 have been released?????
Hey girl !

Yep.. but dunno why as of yet?   Mad
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2007, 04:49:33 PM »

Ia m absolutely torn down the middle...part of me think this is just Bullcrap...well planned and executed....the have still wants to believe...so I am just gonna go get drunk!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2007, 04:50:39 PM »

Hi Cubbee......thats what being reported...they WILL Be released

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2007, 04:50:45 PM »

I'm not jumping ship. Remember, it was supposedly Joran who was the one "infiltrated."  It has been Taco wildly pointing the blame off his client and onto the Kalpoes. This "release" flies in the face of Joe T.
Let's wait and see what Mos has to say. Did he gamble that the tiny bits of information he let out was just enough to detain them? Should he have exposed more of his hand?
I don't know. I just think there is a lot more here than meets the eye.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2007, 04:50:48 PM »

Ia m absolutely torn down the middle...part of me think this is just Bullcrap...well planned and executed....the have still wants to believe...so I am just gonna go get drunk!!

Laughing  Sounds like fun Sunny..  Wink
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2007, 04:51:03 PM »

CNN Headline news just reported they won't be released until tomorrow.....
?

I heard that on Fox too.  Beth really needs to stay and talk to Mos..   I would hope he doesn't make them wait until tomorrow now.  Maybe he will meet with them asap.

Last time they were released instantly, weren't they?

Look, released is released. Not-released is not-released.

They're still in jail tonight.

Need pictures. Like last time -- Kalpoes exiting jail with black plastic bags with their belongings, Nadira greeting them with smiles and hugs. Till then, who knows for sure?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2007, 04:52:29 PM »

From Greta's blog:

November 30th, 2007 4:12 PM Eastern

How Would You Like THIS ?? My Timing On The Call Was Lousy
by Greta Van Susteren

When news broke that the Kalpoes would be or are released from jail in Aruba I immediately hit the phones. I was told by a good source in Aruba that it is indeed true.

I then called Beth Holloway….she answered her phone….I could hear noise in the background….I said, “where are you?” She said, “we just landed in Aruba…I just turned on my cell phone ….we are on the taxi way headed to the terminal….”

I then had the horrible job of explaining my call. Her voice dropped. She is very disappointed. We talked briefly and she was unsure whether she would just turn around and return to the USA or spend the night. As I noted, she is very disappointed. She was in Aruba in hopes of getting answers about her daughter…remember, that so called “new incriminating evidence.”

She said her plane was turning around in an hour and going back to the USA and that she might just see if she could buy a ticket and re-board.. She was in Aruba to speak to the new Chief Prosecutor but now the trip seemed to lack any purporse. I told her I would call her in an hour. She said ok.

All of this sad news for Beth and thoughts of changing her travel plans and meeting with Mos, based on her good source, Julia Renfro.

This just truly breaks my heart, I am sitting here reading this and looking at a picture of little Kaitlin on her mothers computer desk and feeling very angry and very depressed...

Angielala, please call me soon!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2007, 04:53:55 PM »

Don't get down everyone..Let Beth and Dave speak to Hans Mos from the heart. Everyone knows it was a coverup and we are all still waiting for that to be exposed. And if it never is then Americans should boycott the hell out of Aruba!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2007, 04:54:06 PM »

Laughing  Sounds like fun Sunny..  Wink

well it's five o'clock somewhere and  I hear margaritas calling my name...LOUDLY!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2007, 04:54:23 PM »

From Greta's blog:

November 30th, 2007 4:12 PM Eastern

How Would You Like THIS ?? My Timing On The Call Was Lousy
by Greta Van Susteren

When news broke that the Kalpoes would be or are released from jail in Aruba I immediately hit the phones. I was told by a good source in Aruba that it is indeed true.

I then called Beth Holloway….she answered her phone….I could hear noise in the background….I said, “where are you?” She said, “we just landed in Aruba…I just turned on my cell phone ….we are on the taxi way headed to the terminal….”

I then had the horrible job of explaining my call. Her voice dropped. She is very disappointed. We talked briefly and she was unsure whether she would just turn around and return to the USA or spend the night. As I noted, she is very disappointed. She was in Aruba in hopes of getting answers about her daughter…remember, that so called “new incriminating evidence.”

She said her plane was turning around in an hour and going back to the USA and that she might just see if she could buy a ticket and re-board.. She was in Aruba to speak to the new Chief Prosecutor but now the trip seemed to lack any purporse. I told her I would call her in an hour. She said ok.

All of this sad news for Beth and thoughts of changing her travel plans and meeting with Mos, based on her good source, Julia Renfro.

This just truly breaks my heart, I am sitting here reading this and looking at a picture of little Kaitlin on her mothers computer desk and feeling very angry and very depressed...

Angielala, please call me soon!!!

I will
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2007, 04:54:33 PM »

I'm not jumping ship yet, but tell me they are not waiting for Steve Cohen to arrive in Aruba.

Man when Mos says he wants to reenact the crime, he really means it. I guess we can expect 6 or 7 more arrests/
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2007, 04:54:44 PM »

Don't get down everyone..Let Beth and Dave speak to Hans Mos from the heart. Everyone knows it was a coverup and we are all still waiting for that to be exposed. And if it never is then Americans should boycott the hell out of Aruba!!

Yeah.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2007, 04:54:58 PM »

I walked away for a few minutes.  I said a prayer for Beth.  For Dave.  For Matt.  For Jug and Robin.  For justice.  I come back renewed.  IMO they're going after Joran.  This is not over.  Never give up hope.   

Don't be discouraged
Don't be disheartened
God is in control

Justice is coming
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2007, 04:55:24 PM »

Hi,  I was in a state of shock listening to the breaking news on TV, but in being interviewed I heard Greta explain about the arrests.  The arrests of the K2's was a prosecutors call and not due to any new evidence examined by a judge.

Such was not the case for Joran, as he was in Holland, and the judge made the decision to have him arrested, evidently on this new evidence.

Did anyone else hear this?  I was in such a state I can't remember who Greta was talking to?  lol

Thanks Scandi. If this is true, it does make me feel a wee bit (but not much) better...

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2007, 04:55:24 PM »

I agree OBS. I am trying my best to stay positive. but pissed at the same time.  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.