April 27, 2024, 07:54:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234059 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: December 01, 2007, 10:35:29 AM »

What I was getting at in my previous post was, there doesn't seem to be much punishment for abusing a corpse and covering up a murder and helping a murderer escape, even here in Texas.  Thinking and comparing this to Deepak and Satish's involvement in Natalee's case.  If Mos is only going to go after them for hiding Natalee and covering up...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: December 01, 2007, 10:37:28 AM »

I personally think in either case the punishment is way to lenient!  Helping cover up a murder, helping a murderer to escape and then covering up...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #602 on: December 01, 2007, 10:37:57 AM »

There was an article in todays paper and in one paragraph it said the following:

"It says Prosecutor Dop Kruimel said she hasn't decided whether to appeal the decision to release the men." 

Who is Dos Kruimel I never heard of her before and is she the one actually going to court and presenting the case to the judge.  I would think a case this big you would have your so called bigs guns handling it.

San  Sorry to say that NYC_lover posted the other day and compared this bod to KJ!!!!

MumInOhio - Do I have post something wrong?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: December 01, 2007, 10:38:18 AM »

im just catching up

but it can tell you one thing
i have not even considered giving up

i never give up - EVER

back later

fight fight fight and fight some more 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #604 on: December 01, 2007, 10:38:30 AM »

I am just saying what a lot are thinking.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: December 01, 2007, 10:38:31 AM »

<<  snip >>
Shango knew. Simian knew.  They tried to tell us that you can't get these guys...they left us hints..they told us things we didn't want to believe.  Now, Lala's knows.  No one is going to pay...no one.  Sorry, I am way too frustrated to be here. Writing my name in my own book and putting me on the "list".  Someone has to encourage me or I am giving up. 
  LaLa's 
Are we going to have to ask  that some one removes your book from you for a bit... so you can concentrate on the positive stuff for a bit longer.  Who knows... maybe Simian has enough faith in MOS  to have a little talk with him

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #606 on: December 01, 2007, 10:39:34 AM »

Dop is a she?  Idea

I don't know if she is just a spokesperson or not. Mos referred to the lead prosecutor as a she...but i was thinking he was talking about Lugo.

Igsigs - Dop Kruimel is a she.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: December 01, 2007, 10:39:56 AM »

in the USA if someone kills someone and then they call their relative to help move the body, i wonder what the punishment is

as much as i think it should be a lot, it probably isnt as much as it should be

- A Horse's Tale
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: December 01, 2007, 10:41:35 AM »

Going through today's Diario:

Request to prolong the detention of the Kalpoe brothers has been denied
http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2007/12/request-to-prolong-detention-of-kalpoe.html
DIARIO Aruba

12/01/2007

ORANJESTAD(AAN)—Yesterday, the judge-commissioner denied the request to prolong the detention of the Kalpoe brothers.

They are suspected, along with the third suspect Joran v.d. Sloot, in the death of Natalee Holloway, or in any case, of mistreatment which brought about her death. The Public Ministry requested their detention prolonged.

The Judge-commissioner decided that the current criminal file against the suspects, in which new proof had been added recently, has enough substance to have serious objections against them, but only for actions that according to the law does not allow for preventive detention, namely destruction of clues of a crime and or disposal of a body.

The penalty that can be imposed for such crimes is not sufficient to be able to use preventive detention.

The decision of the judge-commissioner can be appealed within 3 days. During the coming days, the Public Ministry will consider this possibility.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: December 01, 2007, 10:41:44 AM »

if hans mos doesnt do the right thing

he will take this to his ()_*)^^&^&%^&%(#^^&*  grave

- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: December 01, 2007, 10:46:25 AM »

I am just saying what a lot are thinking.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

We have all been around for two and a half years.  We have been through so many ups and downs we cant even remember them all.

We are now in the last 4 weeks.  This thing ends in 4 weeks one way or the other.  Mos has told us this.

It would be a damn shame to make it through all the other SHIT they have flung at us for over 2 years just to crap out on the last major push for justice.  Its now or never, we have to get through this last attempt for justice and the corrupt sonsofbitches are gonna be doing everything they can to stop us.  If we all give up, they will win.  Those men on that boat are bringing her home.  We will at least have that.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: December 01, 2007, 10:46:43 AM »

if hans mos doesnt do the right thing

he will take this to his ()_*)^^&^&%^&%(#^^&*  grave

See even Robots agrees...FOREVER!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: December 01, 2007, 10:47:52 AM »

<<  snip >>
Shango knew. Simian knew.  They tried to tell us that you can't get these guys...they left us hints..they told us things we didn't want to believe.  Now, Lala's knows.  No one is going to pay...no one.  Sorry, I am way too frustrated to be here. Writing my name in my own book and putting me on the "list".  Someone has to encourage me or I am giving up. 
  LaLa's 
Are we going to have to ask  that some one removes your book from you for a bit... so you can concentrate on the positive stuff for a bit longer.  Who knows... maybe Simian has enough faith in MOS  to have a little talk with him

holy shit oldfart pulled out a switch!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: December 01, 2007, 10:48:08 AM »

What I was getting at in my previous post was, there doesn't seem to be much punishment for abusing a corpse and covering up a murder and helping a murderer escape, even here in Texas.  Thinking and comparing this to Deepak and Satish's involvement in Natalee's case.  If Mos is only going to go after them for hiding Natalee and covering up...

Exactly Muffy, they think of assisting in disposing of a corpse as a small crime.  Rape is probably even a lesser crime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: December 01, 2007, 10:49:22 AM »

Thanks Getagrip!
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #615 on: December 01, 2007, 10:51:17 AM »

Dop is a she?  Idea

I don't know if she is just a spokesperson or not. Mos referred to the lead prosecutor as a she...but i was thinking he was talking about Lugo.

An early Dutch report referred to her as a Press Officer in office of OM.   Rolling Eyes

She has a job by the OM in Amsterdam. I can check out what kind of cases by were for her. (What kind of cases she treated). And yes, she was a Press Officer by SBS6 also. She was come on crime TV programms asking for help, for hoping witness/tip-persons want call her and she was hoping on right tip, for a make a solved case in the Netherlands. Unfortunately no tips about assassination cases.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: December 01, 2007, 10:51:34 AM »

Okay, I will shut up.  I am still hanging in there...but gosh, darn it!  This is hard to do.  Rolling Eyes
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: December 01, 2007, 10:53:23 AM »

There was an article in todays paper and in one paragraph it said the following:

"It says Prosecutor Dop Kruimel said she hasn't decided whether to appeal the decision to release the men." 

Who is Dos Kruimel I never heard of her before and is she the one actually going to court and presenting the case to the judge.  I would think a case this big you would have your so called bigs guns handling it.

San  Sorry to say that NYC_lover posted the other day and compared this bod to KJ!!!!

MumInOhio - Do I have post something wrong?

No..  could you please post what you did the other day about Dop Kruimel.
Thanks in advance.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: December 01, 2007, 10:54:10 AM »

Okay, I will shut up.  I am still hanging in there...but gosh, darn it!  This is hard to do.  Rolling Eyes

it was that beating from oldfart wasnt it???

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: December 01, 2007, 10:54:28 AM »

call me crazy
but i still have faith in MOS  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.