April 28, 2024, 08:20:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234084 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: December 01, 2007, 01:33:17 PM »

I have seen documentaries where boats have found bodies, amoung other things, 100's of years old.

In the ocean!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: December 01, 2007, 01:34:19 PM »

some people need to STFU

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #742 on: December 01, 2007, 01:34:29 PM »

IMO of course.

Mos is just the latest in a long line of pied pipers that has lead the well intentionned posters on this board right into the sea.

I stopped believeing early on mainly because I'm so cynical. Talk is so cheap.

I've watched you get your hopes dashed time and time again by these charlatains.

If they had any semblance of a case they would be filing charges. It's not rocket science.

Referring to TV, my parents used to preach "Don't believe anything you hear and half of what you see."

A boat looking for a 2 1/2 year old body in the ocean? Please...........

Wizard, as I have stated before, all we have and all Natalee's family and the millions of people who care about justice, is faith/hope. 

We are all welcome here to express our opinions, and that is a great thing, because few places allow us that liberty, particularly those sites which are operated and managed by some who appear to have taken leave of their senses, if they ever in fact, had any.

I am not speaking for management or anyone else here, completely from a selfish standpoint, but you, who have tried on the few occasions you post here, to inject the rantings of this group of ill-intentioned nitwits, have no ground to stand on when calling someone a rat. 

We know that you are a purveyor of these sites, highly watched by law enforcement, and that is fine, you are free to do that, but for the sake of your own dignity, don't embarrass yourself further by propagating their fantasies in the name of justice and caring.

You can speak for me anytime, Tyler! 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #743 on: December 01, 2007, 01:35:30 PM »

I was totally without computer access on Friday, 11/30/2007. The following is from that day's Diario.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/11/30/

Michael Saladin's case apparently postponed. This is what I recall about this odd case: Saladin is an American ex-pat, I think he used to work for NASA. A choller had asked Mrs. Saladin about washing her car; she declined. The choller allegedly threatened to damaged the car and slashed two tires. Mr. Saladin gave chase with a gun. The chase led to a public place, a gym I think. The gun brandishing apparently is the leading issue here. Meanwhile, nothing has been done about the choller who slashed the tires. I don't recall the date when this happened (although it is in the M&C thread, but it was months ago and Saladin apparently has been in jail since. (Although he was hospitalized shortly thereafter; he is not young, maybe 50s, and apparently had BP or similar health problem after the incident.

snipped.......

I wonder if this is Michaels Mom or Grandma?? I know, I know...'Saladin' is probably a common name in Aruba  Rolling Eyes
OBITUARIO
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/11/30/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: December 01, 2007, 01:36:05 PM »

some people need to STFU

Cool

Cool
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: December 01, 2007, 01:36:07 PM »

Posted at RU by HannieC:

HannieC Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:37 pm   

Speaking of Guido....

There´s a program here on tv called `Missing`, it was yesterday evening on tv, and they had a tiny fragment about this case. They received a letter from a ´psychic´ in which he stated that Guido murdered Natalee....fwiw...

And then they went ahead with the program..... 

I wonder if they received that letter from the same psychic that did the sketch from Haunted Evidence? Only one person that picture looked like.IMO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: December 01, 2007, 01:36:10 PM »

I have seen documentaries where boats have found bodies, amoung other things, 100's of years old.

In the ocean!

thumleft Right on.  There is a group of people that have put their time, expertise, money, equipment and knowledge to try to recover Natalee Holloway's remains.  They want to do this so poo-poo it all you want Wizard.  It isn't costing you a dime. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: December 01, 2007, 01:36:10 PM »

some people need to STFU

Cool

the wizard in the wizard of OZ, was not a real wizard

he was a phony  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: December 01, 2007, 01:37:08 PM »

Smile yepp

- A Horse's Tale
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: December 01, 2007, 01:42:31 PM »

Emily Latella said "Who is Gizzard and why are chicken entrails so interested in making negative comments on the Natalee Holloway thread?"

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: December 01, 2007, 01:42:43 PM »

IMO of course.

Mos is just the latest in a long line of pied pipers that has lead the well intentionned posters on this board right into the sea.

I stopped believeing early on mainly because I'm so cynical. Talk is so cheap.

I've watched you get your hopes dashed time and time again by these charlatains.

If they had any semblance of a case they would be filing charges. It's not rocket science.

Referring to TV, my parents used to preach "Don't believe anything you hear and half of what you see."

A boat looking for a 2 1/2 year old body in the ocean? Please...........

Wizard, as I have stated before, all we have and all Natalee's family and the millions of people who care about justice, is faith/hope. 

We are all welcome here to express our opinions, and that is a great thing, because few places allow us that liberty, particularly those sites which are operated and managed by some who appear to have taken leave of their senses, if they ever in fact, had any.

I am not speaking for management or anyone else here, completely from a selfish standpoint, but you, who have tried on the few occasions you post here, to inject the rantings of this group of ill-intentioned nitwits, have no ground to stand on when calling someone a rat. 

We know that you are a purveyor of these sites, highly watched by law enforcement, and that is fine, you are free to do that, but for the sake of your own dignity, don't embarrass yourself further by propagating their fantasies in the name of justice and caring.

You can speak for me anytime, Tyler! 

From now on, whenever I see someone who needs to be told off, I'm just going to refer them to Tyler 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: December 01, 2007, 01:45:09 PM »

[quote author=blah

I'M sure the Wevers are gonna love that..His parents were the ones that were threatening everyone after his release to not make accusations or speculate about him publicly.
[/quote]

funny that they think they can prevent anyone from having an opinion of their little princess

errrrr  son

errrr  whatever

[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: December 01, 2007, 01:46:28 PM »

(I, myslef, am not exempt. From that)

Laughing
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #753 on: December 01, 2007, 01:46:46 PM »

Emily Latella said "Who is Gizzard and why are chicken entrails so interested in making negative comments on the Natalee Holloway thread?"
MuffyBee - Who is Emily? Is she a poster here?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: December 01, 2007, 01:50:58 PM »

Whew!  I am glad you guys like me just a little...especially Tylergal.  Rolling Eyes
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: December 01, 2007, 01:52:04 PM »

Emily Latella was a character played by Gilda Radner, who was on a comedy show popular in the U.S. called "Saturday Night Live". The character Emily would get things very mixed up.  Here is a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Litella

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: December 01, 2007, 01:54:05 PM »

FOX - pffft

Reporting that the Ks are scheduled to be released shortly. I don't think they even know there is an appeal.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: December 01, 2007, 01:54:38 PM »

Whew!  I am glad you guys like me just a little...especially Tylergal.  Rolling Eyes

Never doubt yourself or your worth, Lala's Mom...

I have visions of Sally Field:  "They like me.  They like me."  LOL

I don't always agree with every poster all the time, but I would say there are very, very few that I don't like.   Very Happy  I've even come to at least respect some posters because they stay with their opinion and support it, even it isn't popular. 

You're alright Lala's   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: December 01, 2007, 01:55:32 PM »

In a little over an hour, 2K will be released.

Surely, they will be watched 24/7.

Paulus, or one of his minions, will try to find out what 2K were questioned on.

I hope the entire island is bugged!! (Could happen from the sky)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #759 on: December 01, 2007, 01:57:13 PM »

Emily Latella was a character played by Gilda Radner, who was on a comedy show popular in the U.S. called "Saturday Night Live". The character Emily would get things very mixed up.  Here is a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Litella

Ok, I understand, thank you!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.