April 27, 2024, 02:23:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234051 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: December 01, 2007, 01:58:10 PM »

Whew!  I am glad you guys like me just a little...especially Tylergal.  Rolling Eyes

Never doubt yourself or your worth, Lala's Mom...

I have visions of Sally Field:  "They like me.  They like me."  LOL

I don't always agree with every poster all the time, but I would say there are very, very few that I don't like.   Very Happy  I've even come to at least respect some posters because they stay with their opinion and support it, even it isn't popular. 

You're alright Lala's   

Lalas....we don't know each other very well yet....but I really like you.  I love those litte bits of Shango/Simian you throw out every now and then.  Surprisingly, a number of them fit the situation...after we've found out something new and make comparisons.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: December 01, 2007, 01:59:13 PM »

In a little over an hour, 2K will be released.

Surely, they will be watched 24/7.

Paulus, or one of his minions, will try to find out what 2K were questioned on.

I hope the entire island is bugged!! (Could happen from the sky)

If there is any way that the Kalpoes know where they put Natalee..they better be looking over their shoulders...it won't just be the "good" guys watching this time.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: December 01, 2007, 01:59:16 PM »

Whew!  I am glad you guys like me just a little...especially Tylergal.  Rolling Eyes

I don't always agree with every poster all the time, but I would say there are very, very few that I don't like.   Very Happy  I've even come to at least respect some posters because they stay with their opinion and support it, even it isn't popular. 

You're alright Lala's   
Tylergal was a little more diplomatic/eloquent than me -- all I could say was "stick-it" !  silent

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: December 01, 2007, 02:00:38 PM »

You're alright Lala's   

Lalas....we don't know each other very well yet....but I really like you.  I love those litte bits of Shango/Simian you throw out every now and then.  Surprisingly, a number of them fit the situation...after we've found out something new and make comparisons.

Thank you, thank you very much...using my best Elvis impersonation.  Wink
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: December 01, 2007, 02:00:40 PM »

You're alright Lala's   
Tylergal was a little more diplomatic/eloquent than me -- all I could say was "stick-it" !  silent

"Gizzard" worked for me, I mean for Emily. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: December 01, 2007, 02:00:40 PM »

In a little over an hour, 2K will be released.

Surely, they will be watched 24/7.

Paulus, or one of his minions, will try to find out what 2K were questioned on.

I hope the entire island is bugged!! (Could happen from the sky)

If there is any way that the Kalpoes know where they put Natalee..they better be looking over their shoulders...it won't just be the "good" guys watching this time.

I'm sure you're right on this one.   Cool

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #766 on: December 01, 2007, 02:03:34 PM »

FOX - pffft

Reporting that the Ks are scheduled to be released shortly. I don't think they even know there is an appeal.

Will they be held while the appeal process is going on?  Or will they still be released for now and if the appeal is won would then have to return to jail?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: December 01, 2007, 02:04:03 PM »

Do we know anything at all about Jorans accomodations while he is in the pokey other than he has a bible?

For instance, do we know if he is in general population or if there is an area he has access to where other prisoners may be?

I would have to think that there are some people in there that his father may have helped put there.  I would think some of these guys would like to get a chance to express their gratitude - yanno?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: December 01, 2007, 02:05:28 PM »

Do we know anything at all about Jorans accomodations while he is in the pokey other than he has a bible?

For instance, do we know if he is in general population or if there is an area he has access to where other prisoners may be?

I would have to think that there are some people in there that his father may have helped put there.  I would think some of these guys would like to get a chance to express their gratitude - yanno?

We can only hope!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: December 01, 2007, 02:06:45 PM »

We are hoping he's bunking with Bubba. Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: December 01, 2007, 02:09:21 PM »

If you haven't written Fox News please do so. Not only is this guy misinformed but he is lying through his teeth! We sat through 30 months of Aruban lies and its BS that Natalee gets screwed even in our own media. When is someone gonna confront him with his BS that he is spewing to the American public?

Don't let Joe T Scrooge you out of your Holiday viewing of the Holiday Case Wink

http://www.scroogeyourself.com/?id=1123256495
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 02:11:50 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: December 01, 2007, 02:10:57 PM »

If you haven't written Fox News please do so. Not only is this guy misinformed but he is lying through his teeth! We sat through 30 months of Aruban lies and its BS that Natalee gets screwed even in our own media. When is someone gonna confront him with his BS that he is spewing to the American public?

Don't let Joe T Scrooge you out of your Holiday viewing of the Holiday Case Wink

http://www.scroogeyourself.com/?id=1123256495

I agree with you!  Where can we write?  It does no good to write to Greta, herself; we need to write to her bosses!!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 02:12:48 PM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: December 01, 2007, 02:12:33 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:06 pm   
Beth spends 6 hours with OM

Word on the street, she was being questioned for six hours. Dave and JQK also there. 

English translation:  Hans Mos spent 6 hours with Beth, Dave and JQK going over the case against JK2 & P
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: December 01, 2007, 02:14:34 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Word on the street, she was being questioned for six hours. Dave and JQK also there. 

English translation:  Hans Mos spent 6 hours with Beth, Dave and JQK going over the case against JK2 & P

Wow!!  Sounds like Mos at least listened to the info Beth wanted to be able to tell him about.  Hopefully, he shared some of his knowledge, too.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #774 on: December 01, 2007, 02:15:15 PM »

Please forgive if this has been posted. Photo of Dop Kruimel

The photo is from this site>> http://tinyurl.com/2t9w94

Sxcroll down about 3/4 of page. PLEASE NOTE!! GRAPHIC photo of a starving dog on this site...just warning you. The site is korps-politie-suriname

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: December 01, 2007, 02:18:29 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Somehow Mr. Mos's comment, "I hope I can explain this to them" turned into "they are being questioned", by Glenda Renfro.

Hey Julia Renfro, (Greta's good source), if you get up earlier, you can be wrong more often.

I especially love her favorite phrase, "word on the street".  Not a phrase Julia Renfro should use.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: December 01, 2007, 02:19:18 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

I hope she was questioned.  Since she conducted the initial investigation and solved the case within hours of arriving on Aruba, she may be able to provide Mos with some valuable intel that only she knows.  Wouldnt that be great, if some day when the perps are all behind bars, that Mos makes a statement "....and I would like to extend a special thanks to Beth for helping with the investigation, we could not have done it without her..."

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: December 01, 2007, 02:19:51 PM »

I agree with you!  Where can we write?  It does no good to write to Greta, herself; we need to write to her bosses!!

Thats a good question. She doesn't respond to my emails either and I dont know how effective writing in her blog is. Must be a way to contact her producers and bosses  Confused? He has stepped way over the line accusing Jossy of fabricating evidence,lying about this case and no one challenges him or even confronts him on his wrong information.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: December 01, 2007, 02:20:53 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

It has been about 2 years since Glenda a/k/a Bondia a/k/a Julia Renfro amongst many other names, told us she was privy to all the dossiers and information in this case, and tried to pin our hopes on some weird guy about whom she fabricated a story of his following and glaring at her, even to the Mickey D place, concerning some monkeys to the point they forgot to send her batteries for her camera so she could film him for us.

So interesting that is no longer in the loop and has to refer to 'word on the street.'  I wonder what 'word on the street' says about the author of this little tid-bit.  I am sure if it was posted here, Lala's would be sharpening her pencils and covering her ears. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: December 01, 2007, 02:23:20 PM »

Please forgive if this has been posted. Photo of Dop Kruimel

The photo is from this site>> http://tinyurl.com/2t9w94

Sxcroll down about 3/4 of page. PLEASE NOTE!! GRAPHIC photo of a starving dog on this site...just warning you. The site is korps-politie-suriname

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.