April 27, 2024, 08:00:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234037 times)
amanda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2007, 04:56:44 PM »

Hold on, Everyone; as we've all "heard" Mrs. Red say hundreds of times, "Keep the faith."  The powers that be in Aruba wouldn't dare jerk us (i.e. all we spectators and Natalee's family) around again.  There's no reason for them to do that.  They had distance, for whatever it was worth, behind them in this case.  If they weren't serious about solving this case, and believed these three were the key, there'd be no reason for them to go back to the height of their bad publicity.  They have something.  Remember the new prosecutor has publicly bragged that this case will not go unsolved on his watch.  There's no reason for him to say that if it only ends up making him look stupid and re-igniting the furor against Aruba.  He's confident for a reason.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2007, 04:57:19 PM »

Ia m absolutely torn down the middle...part of me think this is just Bullcrap...well planned and executed....the have still wants to believe...so I am just gonna go get drunk!!

Laughing  Sounds like fun Sunny..  Wink

well it's five o'clock somewhere and  I hear margaritas calling my name...LOUDLY!!

Its 5 here. I need to go shower.. check back later ...   Have a few things I need to do.  Cool
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2007, 04:57:46 PM »

CNN Headline news just reported they won't be released until tomorrow.....
?

I heard that on Fox too.  Beth really needs to stay and talk to Mos..   I would hope he doesn't make them wait until tomorrow now.  Maybe he will meet with them asap.

Last time they were released instantly, weren't they?

Look, released is released. Not-released is not-released.

They're still in jail tonight.

Need pictures. Like last time -- Kalpoes exiting jail with black plastic bags with their belongings, Nadira greeting them with smiles and hugs. Till then, who knows for sure?

Hi Port Valerie,  I find myself stretching my imagination to wonder if mYbe Mos is down talking to the judge!  When this broke about an hour ago it was said they were being released as the reporter was speaking.  Could it be possible their being detained overnight is a new development?  I just don't know if this is possible under Aruban law, for the prosecutor to have a further say after the judge has made a ruling.
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2007, 04:58:13 PM »

Lazlo at RU said it is because there is not enough evidence to hold them
Lazlo  PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:54 pm         

Probably mentioned already, but just in case, the Dutch media reports that the judge has ruled them to be released because he felt there was not enough evidence against Kalpoe brothers to hold them any longer.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2007, 04:59:24 PM »

I walked away for a few minutes.  I said a prayer for Beth.  For Dave.  For Matt.  For Jug and Robin.  For justice.  I come back renewed.  IMO they're going after Joran.  This is not over.  Never give up hope.   

Don't be discouraged
Don't be disheartened
God is in control

Justice is coming

I hope and pray that this is not over Snoopy....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2007, 04:59:57 PM »

If the Dutch wanted to find Natalee, why didn't THEY send a boat?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2007, 05:00:12 PM »

Lazlo at RU said it is because there is not enough evidence to hold them
Lazlo  PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:54 pm         

Probably mentioned already, but just in case, the Dutch media reports that the judge has ruled them to be released because he felt there was not enough evidence against Kalpoe brothers to hold them any longer.

Yes and this doesn't mean that there isn't more evidence.  MOS is holding more.  Much more.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2007, 05:00:37 PM »

Dana's show tonight should be a classic!
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2007, 05:00:53 PM »

Think of this as a poker game. You can throw in your hand now, or play your cards. This just needs to be played out. Remember the boat is still on its way. It's a card that could force them into jail for as they said, 15 years.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2007, 05:02:09 PM »

My guess would be they don't have a boat with the same capabilities as the one that is headed there now.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2007, 05:04:02 PM »

Incredible again a BIG mistake from the OM. I see Hanssie boy sees in the media, yes there is new evidence to the K2.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2007, 05:04:26 PM »

Ok...I have a frozen margarita in hand

something has been bothering me...Mos said he promised the k2's to close this by 12/31...that bothered me...

someone posted something today..copied from someplace...(no I am not drunk yet...just can't remember who posted it or from where)....deepak said to someone...tell the truth....cause his 8 days were over and he was walking out...HE KNEW he was being released.....

so..... have they been confront with what was learned from the 'new recordings' and did they confirm what ever and were promised to be set free if they gave evidence against the pervert killer???

I know I might be grasping at straws here...but I gotta go with the half of me that still believes

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2007, 05:05:29 PM »

Think of this as a poker game. You can throw in your hand now, or play your cards. This just needs to be played out. Remember the boat is still on its way. It's a card that could force them into jail for as they said, 15 years.

Well I am glad I have not placed any bets.
This is outrageous. BRING ON THE OTHER ARRESTS!! Sweaty running man must be jumping for joy just thinking that his nice boy will be released too. I hate these people, all of them.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2007, 05:05:47 PM »

Hi,  I was in a state of shock listening to the breaking news on TV, but in being interviewed I heard Greta explain about the arrests.  The arrests of the K2's was a prosecutors call and not due to any new evidence examined by a judge.

Such was not the case for Joran, as he was in Holland, and the judge made the decision to have him arrested, evidently on this new evidence.

Did anyone else hear this?  I was in such a state I can't remember who Greta was talking to?  lol

Thanks Scandi. If this is true, it does make me feel a wee bit (but not much) better...

De nada Mishy,  I am remaining positive too!  When I think that last night we were discussing Joran's claims that Deepak went back to the beach and raped and killed her, I think what were we doing?  Taking the word of a compulsive liar, planting such thoughts in our heads. 

That alone gives me hope, as if it were true I am sure with all of the investigating done the prosecutor would know this and have given the info to the judge.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2007, 05:07:07 PM »

My guess would be they don't have a boat with the same capabilities as the one that is headed there now.

But they have been a seafaring nation for several hundred years and are home to Phillips Electronics, Philco, etc. probably the largest electronics company in the world.  It's possible they don't have this exact equipment if it is truly new and still under strict patent but I find it hard to believe they don't have anything similar.

All electronics are Philco world wide it seems, even medical.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2007, 05:07:21 PM »

Anyone hear any more on the presser Mos was supposed to give this afternoon?  I've been flipping between stations and all they're talking about is that b--ch hilary clinton

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2007, 05:07:45 PM »

Ok...I have a frozen margarita in hand

something has been bothering me...Mos said he promised the k2's to close this by 12/31...that bothered me...

someone posted something today..copied from someplace...(no I am not drunk yet...just can't remember who posted it or from where)....deepak said to someone...tell the truth....cause his 8 days were over and he was walking out...HE KNEW he was being released.....

so..... have they been confront with what was learned from the 'new recordings' and did they confirm what ever and were promised to be set free if they gave evidence against the pervert killer???

I know I might be grasping at straws here...but I gotta go with the half of me that still believes

the 8 day remark was from 2005. It was only repeated on the boards today.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2007, 05:08:06 PM »

Ia m absolutely torn down the middle...part of me think this is just Bullcrap...well planned and executed....the have still wants to believe...so I am just gonna go get drunk!!

Poor me a couple!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2007, 05:08:59 PM »

Latest from Greta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsiO-jwsd6A

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2007, 05:10:04 PM »

I intend to keep the faith also... remember , Christmas is a time of miracles!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.