April 28, 2024, 05:14:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234076 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: December 01, 2007, 03:47:50 PM »

That picture of the dog really offends me and makes me angry. But I guses it's no different than how Aruba treats Tourists who are victims.

That is horrible!! I agree...I when I first saw it at the site
But BLAH.....that was a very funny post!!!!!!!

the truth of that island is horrible and I think the picture of that dog really shows it.  Not meant to offend anyone, just show the reality of that dump

So many dogs roam free in Aruba that I am sure they were able to pick and choose when they slaughtered one of them to saturate that mattress with dogs blood. Thats speculation on my part that it was part of the case but I can only imagine the horrible acts of people involved that we dont know about yet.

That poor dog looked like what some call a "potcake". 
What is a Potcake?

pot'-cake, noun: an island dog deriving its name from eating the cake (grits or rice) left in the bottom of the pot

I had first heard that term used when I was visiting islands in the Bahamas in the early 1980's.  There is actually a rescue group:
www.potcakefoundation.com/pg1.html  to try to help the mixed breed dogs.

It looks like the rescue group has not reached suriname, aruba, et al.  I would much prefer a dog be put to sleep than suffering this plight.  This is horrendous and indicative of third-world behavior.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: December 01, 2007, 03:49:55 PM »

Dennis Jacobs is a dog trainer and judge. He married a woman from Michigan and travels the Carribbean with "discipline" dogs, whatever that means.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: December 01, 2007, 03:56:32 PM »

Rudy is FOS!! He knows exactly why this case was not solved in the first week! He just wants to retire and for the case to close so his part of the cover up is never revealed.

Bon Dia Papi Translation 12/01/07

come across have to come one finalisacion at the caso holloway more soon cu is posible saturday, 01 december 2007 image

oranjestad - the caso of natalee holloway is in full speed again y the cobertura international for difama the name of the island here, enves of go behind the hechonan regal, is at ordo of day again, this everybody can see for they self, hour is deal of the coberturanan of paisnan as merca spesificamente.

good morning aruba owing to aserca minister of husticia sr. rudy croes on the sharp here y the la tell cu hour the la wordo informa cu the detencionnan of the hobennan here is go cai again, the la place hand at his curason, for thing is go sosode, comokiera cu aruba will go achieve more damage still. the form con the medionan of comunicacion mericano in one form devastador owing to end cu aruba, was much lamentable. minister rudy croes owing to tell cu always was they desire for have claridad in the caso here. aruba owing to even invita investigadornan mericano, owing to invita investigadornan dutch y of all part of world they owing to come give aruba one hand, but not owing to achieve claridad in the caso here still. the mandatario owing to tell cu have some evidencia new, cu the mandatario owing to tell cu is stay investiga profundamente y is wait for cu now if will achieve claridad on the caso here. not can is so cu one person is come aruba y happen his vacacionnan y diripiente nignun person know more of dje y where the is, that is why the mandatario is believe cu have to come one solucion in the caso here comokiera cu not can is so cu none person know where the person here is.

the mandatario owing to tell cu for first cu 31 of december have to have one claridad on the caso here y kico exactly owing to happen in the caso here, cu practicamente do not mirando one solucion. the mandatario owing to tell cu mucho more the not can give in the caso here comokiera cu the not have mucho detaye more of thing is pasando in the caso here, but if the looking at cu is tratando of all form for arrive at one finalisacion of the caso here more soon cu is posible.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 04:00:31 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: December 01, 2007, 04:04:21 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_37353.php

Ouders Holloway in gesprek met OM
30 Nov, 2007, 19:23 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Het Openbaar Ministerie is ingegaan op het verzoek van de ouders van Natalee Holloway, Dave Holloway en Beth Reynolds (Twitty), om een gesprek. Zaterdag praten zij op Aruba met de hoofdofficier van justitie, Hans Mos, over de laatste ontwikkelingen in de verdwijningzaak van hun dochter, van wie wordt aangenomen dat ze dood is.

Beth Reynolds – die gescheiden is van Holloway en later ook van Jug Twitty – heeft lange tijd gewacht op het moment om een onderhoud met justitie te hebben. Twee jaar geleden zou de toenmalige hoofdofficier Karin Janssen, die terugkeerde naar Nederland, daar geen trek in hebben gehad.

Volgens het OM is er gekozen om deze keer zo open mogelijk te zijn over het hernieuwde onderzoek, waarbij de drie verdachten – Joran van der Sloot en de broers Deepak en Satish Kalpoe – wegens vermeende mishandeling en doodslag van Natalee Holloway, wederom zijn vastgezet. “We zijn een Openbaar Ministerie”, reageert hoofdofficier Hans Mos met de nadruk op ‘openbaar’. “We willen ook rekening houden met de gevoelens van slachtoffers en zijn niet alleen bezig met de waarheidsvinding. Maar ook de samenleving moet zo goed mogelijk op de hoogte worden gehouden, vanwege de grote impact van deze zaak. Hoe het er twee jaar geleden aan toe ging met het verstrekken informatie was desastreus voor Aruba. We gaan geen verstoppertje spelen en vertellen wat we kunnen.”

Beth en Dave komen allebei in de loop van vandaag aan. Ze zouden bereid zijn om de informatie die ze separaat vergaarden bij elkaar te voegen.

Through translator:

Parents Holloway in conversation with Public Prosecution Service
30 Nov, 2007, 19.23 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - the Public Prosecution Service has discussed the request of the parents of Natalee Holloway, Dave Holloway and Beth Reynolds (Twitty), for a conversation. Saturday talk they on Aruba with the chief public prosecutor, Hans mos, concerning the last developments in the disappearance matter of their for the, of he who it is adopted that she is dead. Beth Reynolds - which have separated of Holloway and later also of Jug Twitty - have to have waited for a long time at the moment a maintenance with justice. Two years suffered the then head officier Karin Janssen, who returned to the Netherlands, in this no appetite have had. According to Public Prosecution Service it has been chosen there for this time this way open possible be concerning the renewed research, where suspected three - Joran of of the ditch and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe - because of alleged maltreatment and doodslag of Natalee Holloway, has been again fixed. "we are a Public Prosecution Service", react head officier Hans mos with the emphasis to ` in public. We want also take into account the feelings of victims and are not only busy truth astuteness. But also the society must be kept as well as possible informed, because of the large impact of this matter. How the years there two went suffered from with supplying information were desastreus for Aruba. We will play no verstoppertje and tell what we can. Beth and Dave arrive both in the course of today. They would be prepared the information which they gathered separate at each other to join.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: December 01, 2007, 04:06:51 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-12-01-holloway-suspects_N.htm

December 1, 2007

1 suspect in Holloway case released from jail
Posted 59m ago

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — One of two brothers charged in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway was seen leaving the prison Saturday afternoon after a judge ruled the evidence wasn't strong enough to keep holding them.
Sateesh Kalpoe walked out and was accompanied by his attorney and an unidentified woman, according to an Associated Press photographer who observed them leave.

His brother, Deepak Kalpoe, was expected to be released shortly, his attorney, Hose Figaroa, said. Both have denied having any role in Holloway's disappearance.

A third suspect, Joran van der Sloot, remains in jail. He and the two brothers were the last known people to see Holloway alive before she vanished on May 30, 2005, hours before she was scheduled to return home to Alabama with fellow high school classmates celebrating their graduation.

The three men were re-arrested on Nov. 21 on suspicion of involvement in Holloway's death. Authorities said they had "new incriminating evidence," but defense attorneys complained that the new material amounted to little more than misunderstandings in the suspects' recorded conversations.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: December 01, 2007, 04:12:18 PM »

******* quote>>>

Rudy is FOS!! He knows exactly why this case was not solved in the first week! He just wants to retire and for the case to close so his part of the cover up is never revealed.

Shango says...
The rule of the Arawak King is the Final word.

DirtyHand has fouled the air for all nearby, but the Arawak Nation will claim Babylonian Authority prevents them from hunting Lions, and DirtyHand.

But the Arawak king controls destiny of all. The Arawak king has DirtyHands and DirtyFeet. If he is to reign anew, he cannot be soiled more.

The babylonians have ruled the Arawak Nation through deception and stealth, and their charges, the Arawaks, speak now with the same forked tongue, on behalf of their king.

The gift the cowboys ask of the king of the Arawak Nation is a mere trifle.

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: December 01, 2007, 04:29:41 PM »

Words of Hope from FrontPage Poster Elisabeth (Netherlands)

"May be things are not as bad as you all think. Custody was asked for in order to be able to work on the new evidence without interference of the suspects. It is not a part of the sentence. Stopping custody does not predict that this will not go to court"

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: December 01, 2007, 04:30:27 PM »

Maybe the "existing" information which Hans Mos is referring to ... "existing" information which has been reexamined ... has a connection to the media release made by Rudy Croes' spokesperson on June 10, 2005 ... the media release that stated that the eighteen year old American citizen from Alabama was confirmed dead and ... the location of her body was known.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

Spokesperson for Rudy Croes
FOX NEWS
June 11, 2005

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice told FOX News Natalee Holloway , who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html

Hans Mos
CNN
November 30, 2007

Mos has told CNN he believes authorities have enough evidence to prove Holloway is dead, even if her body is never found. He has suggested her death was an accident.

The new evidence against the three men was gathered from advanced techniques used to re-examine existing information, including cell phone records and text messages exchanged the night Holloway disappeared, Mos has said.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: December 01, 2007, 04:43:34 PM »

http://www.pr-inside.com/suspects-in-natalee-holloway-case-r327306.htm

2 suspects in Natalee Holloway case released from jail  
© AP
2007-12-01 22:18:23 -

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - Two Surinamese brothers re-arrested last week in the disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway walked out of jail Saturday after a judge ruled the evidence wasn't strong enough to keep holding them.

Deepak Kalpoe, 24, left the lockup in the afternoon and got into a car with one of his attorneys.

His 21-year-old brother Satish, who was released earlier, declined to speak to reporters when his attorneys dropped him off at his house.

A third suspect, Joran van der Sloot, remains in jail. He and the two brothers were the last known people to see Holloway before she vanished more than two years ago, hours before she was scheduled to return home to Alabama with fellow high school classmates celebrating their graduation.

All three have denied any role in the disappearance of the 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Alabama, who has not been seen since she left a bar with the suspects May 30, 2005.

No trace of Holloway has been found despite extensive searches, and prosecutors say they have evidence that she is dead.

The three suspects were re-arrested Nov. 21 on suspicion of involvement in Holloway's death, and authorities spoke of «new incriminating evidence» suggesting the men were involved in covering up a crime or disposing of a corpse.

But defense attorneys complained that the new material was little more than misunderstandings in the suspects' recorded conversations and did not warrant holding them.

On Friday a judge agreed, and ordered the Kalpoes released.

Aruba chief prosecutor Hans Mos called the decision a setback, but said the investigation will proceed.

«We had hoped for a longer period to confront these suspects with the material we have against them,» he said. «We were not finished with that yet. But this is the way the law says it has to go.

_____

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: December 01, 2007, 04:51:33 PM »

"May be things are not as bad as you all think. Custody was asked for in order to be able to work on the new evidence without interference of the suspects. It is not a part of the sentence. Stopping custody does not predict that this will not go to court"

I wanted to say this last night when i was lurking... but it's true. Even in this country a lot of time they will re-arrest suspects and then let them out to hang themselves so to speak... it in no way has any bearing on guilt or innocence.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: December 01, 2007, 04:53:33 PM »

I hope and I believe this is correct.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: December 01, 2007, 04:55:23 PM »

O/T... Tyler will you hit the musing thread and answer a garden question for me before you head out (when you do... not that I am saying to ...)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: December 01, 2007, 04:56:31 PM »

Thank you.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: December 01, 2007, 05:05:07 PM »

I am very gratified and heartened to hear that Hans Mos spent six hours with Dave, Beth and JQK.

This alone tells me this is a new ball game.  Compare and contrast to Karin Janssen who threatened Jug and would not talk to them.  Remember she is the one who said cleaning fluid and chocolate and stuff like that as well.

Posters who come here only to post and tell us how wrong we are can spare themselves the effort.  Most of us don't care what anybody else thinks of our concerns and actions taken in this regard.  We operate from a love of justice that goes to our very core and nothing anyone says is going to change that one bit.

I am not here to appease anybody let alone other posters.  I am here to follow the developments in this investigation and to glean what information I can from them to try to discern what happened to Natalee Holloway.  We are each entitled to our opinions in regard to the investigation but not the motives or intelligence of others.  Stuff that!  I want justice for her and answers for her family as well.  Every human being deserves that.  We do what we can.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: December 01, 2007, 05:17:21 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:06 pm   
Beth spends 6 hours with OM

Word on the street, she was being questioned for six hours. Dave and JQK also there. 

English translation:  Hans Mos spent 6 hours with Beth, Dave and JQK going over the case against JK2 & P

I really have never gotten into bashing "the dark side" - just not worth my time and energy and I don't care what their opinions are.  BUT...this is perhaps the stupidest insinuation I have ever seen...that Beth was somehow summoned down here and questioned - instead of wanting to meet with the prosecutor after ALL THIS TIME to provide all of her insights, facts, data, theories, etc. to the prosecutor.  Ridiculous.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: December 01, 2007, 05:20:57 PM »

Mrs. Red, I must be sight-challenged.  I could not find it.  How about just shooting me an e-mail and I will be happy to oblige, if I can.

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: December 01, 2007, 05:21:38 PM »

That picture of the dog really offends me and makes me angry. But I guses it's no different than how Aruba treats Tourists who are victims.

That is horrible!! I agree...I when I first saw it at the site
But BLAH.....that was a very funny post!!!!!!!

the truth of that island is horrible and I think the picture of that dog really shows it.  Not meant to offend anyone, just show the reality of that dump

So agree with these posts.  Guess nobody can find a place in their heart to give this poor dog a meal.  Disgusting.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: December 01, 2007, 05:25:25 PM »

I can't look at hungry dogs at all.  It makes me go feed my own more and they are already fat!!! 

This goes to the quality of their mercy as a society and speaks volumes.  It explains the lack of compassion for Beth and lack of concern for finding the truth.  I am sure those resorts throw away more than enough food to feed every dog on that stinking island ten times over.  Just no one cares enough to make it happen, etc.

One in five uses cocaine according to our Dept of Justice stats.  Guess that dulls the finer senses like mercy and compassion.

MO only.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: December 01, 2007, 05:27:26 PM »

Emily Latella said "Who is Gizzard and why are chicken entrails so interested in making negative comments on the Natalee Holloway thread?"

That's funny.... I am really not in the mood to be nice, so I am going to leave my opinion at "WHAT TYLER SAID".

I really could care two rat's asses about what any nay sayer says, after 2.5 years I have seen so many people do so many stupid things that nothing surprises me anymore... as for not believing or having hope... that's nothing more than sad. Glad it's not my life.... and I say...

KEEP THE FAITH MONKEYS!   haven't you ever noticed that's like t.v. the longer that they howl about something... the more wrong they are... like elections, etc.  what ppl think... etc.  I saw a marketing report the other day that said if you repeat anything long enough, ppl will believe you.... so believe this

Justice eventually prevails and what goes around comes around...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: December 01, 2007, 05:32:58 PM »

Mrs. Red, I must be sight-challenged.  I could not find it.  How about just shooting me an e-mail and I will be happy to oblige, if I can.
\

I said that and then in my typical ADD fashion wandered into other threads, reading back... it's posted there now...

and I will email.. sorry Sad I was kreading what Wizard said and the Baby Grace thread...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.