April 28, 2024, 09:56:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234090 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: December 01, 2007, 05:34:15 PM »

I would LOVE to have been a fly on the wall for the Holloway's discussion with MOS.  THAT is where the information was exchanged or shared. 

Bet Beth is feeling a lot better as well as Dave, just knowing for a fact that they do not have to go to sleep every night wondering if their child could be alive in dire straits of some sort will be a relief of the very saddest, most heartbreaking nature.

But out of curiosity, I would love to now what Mos told them.  He said he hoped he could explain and his English is excellent so it means he is trying to convey something sort of complicated.

It also means he has the goods on the suspects.  Seems it was much simpler than we may have thought.

Just information as to what happened is a start.  They should tell what they did with her and tell it NOW with that ship looking.  NOW is the time to divulge so it can be used to maximum advantage.  There is a very high rate of confession in the Dutch system, one of the reason they are so concerned with mercy for the perpetrators of crime.  Good for them, I am totally lacking in it myself and want the book thrown at them.

But the decent thing to do would be tell where she is NOW while that ship is looking.  But when have we ever seen anybody other than Mos doing the decent thing in this tragedy.

My rant of the day.  Rest of my time will be spent annoying Blah.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: December 01, 2007, 05:37:15 PM »

I can't look at hungry dogs at all.  It makes me go feed my own more and they are already fat!!! 

This goes to the quality of their mercy as a society and speaks volumes.  It explains the lack of compassion for Beth and lack of concern for finding the truth.  I am sure those resorts throw away more than enough food to feed every dog on that stinking island ten times over.  Just no one cares enough to make it happen, etc.

One in five uses cocaine according to our Dept of Justice stats.  Guess that dulls the finer senses like mercy and compassion.

MO only.

Not to belittle your comments in any way...but the words mercy and compassion used in conjunction with Aruba...well you understand. 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: December 01, 2007, 05:42:33 PM »

back to chores... bbl !!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: December 01, 2007, 05:48:43 PM »

Suspect in Natalee Holloway Disappearance Freed (Foxnews.com)
Deepak Kalpoe walks out of an Aruban jail after judge decides evidence against him not strong enough.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: December 01, 2007, 05:51:18 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing
These people really need to stop reading into things what isn't there  Laughing

Posted by Heli at RU - a partial transcript of Red's call into Dana Pretzer last night:

RED issues a formal threat to Aruba live on Radio

From the Dana Pretzer Show
November 30, 2007

Red:

" ... All I can say to Aruba, and you better damn well listen, very few times Mr. Prosecutor and all of the government officials, do you get a
second chance to make a first impression and you guys have an
opportunity right now to do that and that's afforded to very few people.

You screw up this time folks and trust me, you thought it was bad what
everyone has done to you before, wait until you get a hold of what we're
going to do to you if you screw this family around like it seems like you're
doing
. You want to go on the air and you want to make, you know this
case has gone on far too long for people to (inaudible) this kind of bullshit that a mother flies down there and has to hear that the suspects were released before she even touches down and the prosecutor is supposed to talk to the family after this has happened?

For the love of God, just tell the truth. Are these people incapable of just telling it as it is? If you are incapable of it, no one ever need go to that
island.

RU comments after the post:

Quote from: Heli
One of you who can preserve this audio, I wish you would do it as I
suspect this particular Pretzer Show and Red's threats will be removed
sooner than later.

Someone might just be interested in hearing these threats.

Quote from: HannieC
This falls IMO under a 'terroristic threat'.....my my..... Cool

Quote from: padpradasha
Good bye Red.  Hope you enjoy prison food.  Should be a knock at your door real soon for uttering terroristic threats.  Laughing

I'm not one who gets bent out of shape by whack jobs who flap their
lips but THIS direct threat to Aruba by Red has crossed the line.  He
isn't just commenting, he's addressing himself directly to them and
the threats he's made are outrageous.

Somebody please save the audio and have it turned over to whoever
it's appropraite.  He's addressing directly the Prosecutor and government
officials, so I'd say that's where his threats should go.

My comment:  Could someone explain to me how threatening to spread the word of the Boycott is FBI threat worthy?   Laughing Laughing  What a bunch of buffoons they are!  Laughing Laughing
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #845 on: December 01, 2007, 05:57:51 PM »

'terroristic threat' ....???  (terroristic, lmao)

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: December 01, 2007, 06:02:11 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing
These people really need to stop reading into things what isn't there  Laughing

Posted by Heli at RU - a partial transcript of Red's call into Dana Pretzer last night:

RED issues a formal threat to Aruba live on Radio

From the Dana Pretzer Show
November 30, 2007

Red:

" ... All I can say to Aruba, and you better damn well listen, very few times Mr. Prosecutor and all of the government officials, do you get a
second chance to make a first impression and you guys have an
opportunity right now to do that and that's afforded to very few people.

You screw up this time folks and trust me, you thought it was bad what
everyone has done to you before, wait until you get a hold of what we're
going to do to you if you screw this family around like it seems like you're
doing
. You want to go on the air and you want to make, you know this
case has gone on far too long for people to (inaudible) this kind of bullshit that a mother flies down there and has to hear that the suspects were released before she even touches down and the prosecutor is supposed to talk to the family after this has happened?

For the love of God, just tell the truth. Are these people incapable of just telling it as it is? If you are incapable of it, no one ever need go to that
island.

RU comments after the post:

One of you who can preserve this audio, I wish you would do it as I
suspect this particular Pretzer Show and Red's threats will be removed
sooner than later.

Someone might just be interested in hearing these threats.

Quote from: HannieC
This falls IMO under a 'terroristic threat'.....my my..... Cool

Good bye Red.  Hope you enjoy prison food.  Should be a knock at your door real soon for uttering terroristic threats.  Laughing

Somebody please save the audio and have it turned over to whoever
it's appropraite.  He's addressing directly the Prosecutor and government
officials, so I'd say that's where his threats should go.

My comment:  Could someone explain to me how threatening to spread the word of the Boycott is FBI threat worthy?   Laughing Laughing  What a bunch of buffoons they are!  Laughing Laughing

More hallucinating from a bunch of Bellview Romper Room residents, who have posted the most blatant lies and threats to Beth, Jug, Dave and even the short time Robin posted there, the kids at Mountain Brook and one of their moderators even threated a marine and his girlfriend and wanted them to meet so they could "beat them up," and the threats regards Condi Rice.....this is just beyond the pale what a mentally challenged group can dream up when left unattended.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: December 01, 2007, 06:02:48 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:06 pm   
Beth spends 6 hours with OM

Word on the street, she was being questioned for six hours. Dave and JQK also there. 

English translation:  Hans Mos spent 6 hours with Beth, Dave and JQK going over the case against JK2 & P

I really have never gotten into bashing "the dark side" - just not worth my time and energy and I don't care what their opinions are.  BUT...this is perhaps the stupidest insinuation I have ever seen...that Beth was somehow summoned down here and questioned - instead of wanting to meet with the prosecutor after ALL THIS TIME to provide all of her insights, facts, data, theories, etc. to the prosecutor.  Ridiculous.

Anna ... I agree.

Prior to the Judge's ruling which released Deepak and Satish ... Beth stated that it was "she" that was going to ask Hans Mos questions as well as share information she and Dave had gathered.  Beth conveyed nothing about her being questioned.  Hans Mos in his media address did not imply that Natalee's parents were going to be questioned.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/29/aruba.holloway/?iref=mpstoryview

November 29, 2007

Natalee Holloway's parents to meet with Aruban prosecutor

Natalee Holloway's mother said she has hope that Mos will be able to solve the case.

"He seems great. The case seems to be handled well. I'm going to ask him some long-awaited questions," she said.

The family is encouraged that the meeting will take place, Holloway attorney John Kelly told CNN. Two years ago, the previous chief prosecutor -- who has since returned to the Netherlands -- would not sit down with them.

Kelly said Beth Holloway and her ex-husband, Dave, want to share information they've gathered since their daughter disappeared in May 2005 while on vacation with about 100 classmates.

Neither he nor Beth Holloway would provide details.

http://beta.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html?iref=topnews

November 30, 2007

Brothers to be freed in Natalee Holloway case

Holloway's parents are expected to meet with Mos on Saturday. The prosecutor said he will explain to them what happened, "if I can explain it. I hope I can."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: December 01, 2007, 06:03:54 PM »

Deepak Kalpoe walks out of an Aruban jail after judge decides evidence against him not strong enough.

You would have thought Deepak would have some new luggage for his visit to California when he wins that $800,000,000 from Dr. Phil. Idea

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #849 on: December 01, 2007, 06:04:17 PM »

To keep track of the weather on the TES Sea Voyage...here are 2 links

http://weather.org/caribbean.htm

http://www.orbit.nesdis.noaa.gov/smcd/opdb/aviation/loops/realtime/atlir_loope.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 01, 2007, 06:04:17 PM »

Deepak leaving the jail today.  Someone at RU said, look how happy Deepak looks???
Happy?  He looks scared and wondering if he was safer in jail, IMO.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: December 01, 2007, 06:07:44 PM »

HELI: 

It is hard to bend someone who has already become so contorted from twisting the truth.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: December 01, 2007, 06:12:37 PM »

'terroristic threat' ....???  (terroristic, lmao)

Emily Latella said "Teriyaki Sweat?"  Why in the world would anybody sweat teriyaki?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: December 01, 2007, 06:15:32 PM »

You would have thought Deepak would have some new luggage for his visit to California when he wins that $800,000,000 from Dr. Phil. Idea

Deepak has been caught by the fashion police.  He's carrying white before Memorial Day Shocked And he does have other "luggage", because I had thought he was carrying the Black, genuine vinyl set last time....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: December 01, 2007, 06:15:35 PM »

HELI: 

It is hard to bend someone who has already become so contorted from twisting the truth.

This is a terrorist threat:  Al-Qaeda has issued a taped message that an attack on the USA is imminent.

This is not a terrorist threat:   If you don't stop messing with Natalee Holloway's family I'll tell everyone I know not to go to Aruba.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: December 01, 2007, 06:16:00 PM »

Deepak leaving the jail today.  Someone at RU said, look how happy Deepak looks???

Doesn't look like his was given protection upon leaving.  I would be scared if I was him also.  I bet he cannot sleep at night for thinking they ARE coming after him. Razz Razz Razz

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: December 01, 2007, 06:16:35 PM »

HELI: 

This is a terrorist threat:  Al-Qaeda has issued a taped message that an attack on the USA is imminent.

This is not a terrorist threat:   If you don't stop messing with Natalee Holloway's family I'll tell everyone I know not to go to Aruba.

thumleft 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: December 01, 2007, 06:18:15 PM »

Doesn't look like his was given protection upon leaving.  I would be scared if I was him also.  I bet he cannot sleep at night for thinking they ARE coming after him. Razz Razz Razz

He doesn't look happy.  Look at his body language.  Look at his face.  Nope.  Doesn't look happy to me.

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #858 on: December 01, 2007, 06:18:52 PM »

Heli: "Somebody please save the audio and have it turned over to whoever it's appropraite."

If Heli is so concerned about this, why doesn't he do it himself? 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: December 01, 2007, 06:21:11 PM »

Heli: "Somebody please save the audio and have it turned over to whoever it's appropraite."

If Heli is so concerned about this, why doesn't he do it himself? 

Obviously Heli (she) is not capable of right mouse clicking on the podcast and choosing "save to C: drive".  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.