April 27, 2024, 03:04:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234055 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: December 01, 2007, 07:08:59 PM »

I may be skinny, but I'm mighty and for Christmas I'm sending Kalpoes and Joran a box - soap on a rope! Heh Heh

Sorry Kermit..You are mighty and one to be reckoned with Laughing Deepak is dumb,has stick arms and has a temper. Not a good mix  Wink

heh heh

Dr. Phil's people are still waiting for those documents from skinny fry Deepak
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: December 01, 2007, 07:11:37 PM »

Actually, no one has been charged yet, they have just been detained under suspision. It doesnt matter what the suspision "charge" is, it can be upped later when formal charges are made and a trial date is set. Its the formal trial charges that cant be upped. If under interrogation, one admits to a higher crime, those charge can be formally brought for trial.

Thank you, Spock.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: December 01, 2007, 07:12:16 PM »

Joran's lawyer, Ariean deBie has a quote in DeTelegraaf with among other points this (translated):

Natalee Holloway has a very active mother and a weapon merchant as stepfather that obvious contacts has in the White House.  The FBI has interrogated in America a little bit but dug not deeply enough.  About this its many questions over to put. 

Guess he's been eating at Anita's table (I would say house but I don't know where that is this week).

I would love to hear Mos' comment on this.

Oh, good!  Now this is material for Jug a libel suit.  Weapons merchant is hilarious.  Nice to see they still have their minds in the gutter as always, however.  Just because they are slime doesn't mean everybody else is.  Guess they don't know metal can be used for anything else in their little disturbed fantasy world.  And this guy is supposed to be Joran's lawyer???

If this is an example of his intelligence, Joran is toast.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: December 01, 2007, 07:12:39 PM »

didnt guido get out early that night ???

he must have helped jorkan move Natalee

Its the heavy battery charge against Guido and the manslaughter charge against Joran that is puzzling me. With the kalpoes, that makes 4 boys with her, two suspected of battery and killing. How and where did that happen. Could it be they all met up on the beach by the lighthouse?

Also, remember Satish has said Croes was at C&C that night, Croes gave the false alibi and was fired for leaving the tatoo. It's likely he was there too. That makes 5 boys with her on the beach at some time during the night with heavy battery and manslaughter. The only motive I can think of would be sexual and those charges cant be brought without a body.

While that may have happened at some time in the past or been the INTENT in this instance, I haven't seen anything that convinces me that anything like this actually happened.  I tend to believe that Joran killed Natalee before anything like that had a chance to transpire.

Otherwise I think we would be seeing more attests by now. 

But why arrest Guido under the "charge" of heavy battery then?

In My Opinion
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: December 01, 2007, 07:14:45 PM »

COME ON MOS - FILE THE CHARGES AND BRING ON THE TRIAL

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: December 01, 2007, 07:15:43 PM »

I may be skinny, but I'm mighty and for Christmas I'm sending Kalpoes and Joran a box - soap on a rope! Heh Heh

Sorry Kermit..You are mighty and one to be reckoned with Laughing Deepak is dumb,has stick arms and has a temper. Not a good mix  Wink

heh heh

Dr. Phil's people are still waiting for those documents from skinny fry Deepak

I think they are done waiting and this year long lawsuit will be over in 6 days. I can't imagine that judge putting up with anymore more bs.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: December 01, 2007, 07:17:04 PM »

Spock,
I think Cowgirl Janssen arrested ALL of Joran's friends that he might have talked to about this, labeled them suspects so they could lie to the cops.  That way, even if Joran had been blabbing all over the place, they, being suspects themselves, were then free to lie for him or lie about whatever he might have told them without fear of prosecution.

And Nut is right which time for Guido could have assisted in some way with disposal later than the first night.  But I tend to think it was to give all that Joran might have told something to a Get Out of Jail Free card to lie about him and what he said because of their suspect status.

Just my opinion and worth nothing.  I am sure others have other theories as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: December 01, 2007, 07:21:50 PM »

Spock,

I think the more Cowgirl Janssen thought Joran might have talked to somebody, the more grave the charges.  Since he was with Guido the next night, in order to keep Guido in line and also allow him to legally lie, she was more creative with his suspicions.

The suspicions increase right on up to Freddie actually being arrested for his previous CD of underaged girl, just a little reminder what the Prosecution could do to them if they didn't go along with the cover up.

She was doing whatever Paulus or someone else wanted her to do on through refusing to talk to Koen again about the boat.  But it could have been Paulus who borrowed and drove the boat himself, I don't see him asking any of these juvenile delinquents for assistance and exposing himself and his Precious to that kind of leaks in the future.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #908 on: December 01, 2007, 07:22:49 PM »

Spock,
I think Cowgirl Janssen arrested ALL of Joran's friends that he might have talked to about this, labeled them suspects so they could lie to the cops.  That way, even if Joran had been blabbing all over the place, they, being suspects themselves, were then free to lie for him or lie about whatever he might have told them without fear of prosecution.

And Nut is right which time for Guido could have assisted in some way with disposal later than the first night.  But I tend to think it was to give all that Joran might have told something to a Get Out of Jail Free card to lie about him and what he said because of their suspect status.

Just my opinion and worth nothing.  I am sure others have other theories as well.

Interesting the kalpoes were not charged with heavy battery and Guido was.  Guido must hav been there. I n order to file that charge, they had to convince the Judge, first that  Guido was there, and second may have hurt her. They could not bring that charge without strong evidence he was there.

In My Opinion
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: December 01, 2007, 07:25:22 PM »

Sspock,

You may be right.

I just don't know, wasn't there but am waiting as I think Mos is our best hope of ever finding out exactly what did happen.

I hope and pray the Parents were told today along with JQK.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: December 01, 2007, 07:26:44 PM »

Interesting the kalpoes were not charged with heavy battery and Guido was.  Guido must have been there. In order to file that charge and detain him, they had to convince the Judge, first that Guido was there, and second that he may have hurt her. They could not bring that charge and detain him without strong evidence he was there. So Guido must have been there.

In My Opinion
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: December 01, 2007, 07:26:58 PM »

I have to leave but is there any known media coverage tonight?

I would love to see JQK on something tonight.  I know he won't tell what they learned today but would still like his take on things like the strength of any evidence they now have.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: December 01, 2007, 07:31:47 PM »

I have to leave but is there any known media coverage tonight?

I would love to see JQK on something tonight.  I know he won't tell what they learned today but would still like his take on things like the strength of any evidence they now have.

Repeats:

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: December 01, 2007, 07:34:10 PM »

Thanks, Klaas!

Well, maybe someone will surprise us with JQK. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: December 01, 2007, 07:35:41 PM »

Interesting the kalpoes were not charged with heavy battery and Guido was.  Guido must have been there. In order to file that charge and detain him, they had to convince the Judge, first that Guido was there, and second that he may have hurt her. They could not bring that charge and detain him without strong evidence he was there. So Guido must have been there.

I don't believe he was held.  They pick them up then need to present to the judge (a couple days later).  He was not detained.  The "suspicion" of "heavy battery" and confiscating of property has always drawn my attention.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: December 01, 2007, 07:37:12 PM »

<<<<<<<snipped>>>>>  from Anna's post....

Previous Arrests Yielded Few Answers

A lawyer for Aruban citizenn Guido Wever says his client was arrested in the Netherlands in connection with the Holloway case on May 17, 2006. But Wever was released on Tuesday, May 23rd. The atorney says his client was is suspected of "assisting in the murder" of Natalee Holloway.

While no details have been released regarding Wever's alleged involvement in the case, Wever was an acquaintance of Joran van der Sloot, and had been interviewed on three different occasions as a "witness" by police in Aruba. AMW has confirmed that Wever left the Caribbean island two weeks after Natalee's disappearance.

The Public Prosecutor's Office said Wever remains a suspect. But his lawyer claims this is only a formality, saying: "It is unthinkable that he will be arrested again on the basis of how things stand at the moment in the investigation."

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, a 19-year-old who was also arrested, but released after 8 days.  Sources close to the investigation say he is suspected of selling drugs, possibly GHB, the so-called "date-rape drug," to Joran van der Sloot and/or his associates, and that this activity may have been involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Aruban prosecutor's office said van Cromvoirt "remains a suspect."
Aruban police also arrested a 20-year-old man identified only by the initials A.B. He was questioned about the Holloway case for 6 hours and then released.Conversation Between Suspects Secretly Recorded

In a press release issued by the Aruban prosecutor's office, authorities have verified that the contents of a transcribed conversation between Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, and Satish Kalpoe, are authentic. The recorded conversation reportedly took place in June 2005 in a police vehicle while the three suspects were being transported either to or from a court appearance or jail.

The six-page transcript shows the three young men exchanging harsh words, accusing one another of lying, and mentioning Natalee Holloway several times, referring to her as "the girl."

When the Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot were released from custody in September 2005, then-Police Chief Gerold Dompig was still certain they were involved in Natalee's disappearance, telling AMW, "I have a gut feeling that they're guilty...either it's murder, or an accident, or rape...but something happened, and they were surely involved."

Since then, the three young men have remained under public scrutiny. Authorities will not comment further on the recorded conversation or what they make of it.

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 11:03 am
1. No body; no crime.
2. A grown woman gone missing.
3. Één getuige is géén getuige. (One witness is no witness).
4. No suspect is allowed to testify against himself.
5. A confession will be thrown out of court if there is no evidence.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: December 01, 2007, 07:40:00 PM »

Joran's lawyer, Ariean deBie has a quote in DeTelegraaf with among other points this (translated):

Natalee Holloway has a very active mother and a weapon merchant as stepfather that obvious contacts has in the White House.  The FBI has interrogated in America a little bit but dug not deeply enough.  About this its many questions over to put. 

Guess he's been eating at Anita's table (I would say house but I don't know where that is this week).

I would love to hear Mos' comment on this.

Oh, good!  Now this is material for Jug a libel suit.  Weapons merchant is hilarious.  Nice to see they still have their minds in the gutter as always, however.  Just because they are slime doesn't mean everybody else is.  Guess they don't know metal can be used for anything else in their little disturbed fantasy world.  And this guy is supposed to be Joran's lawyer???

If this is an example of his intelligence, Joran is toast.

What are these people smoking??  It's better than crack. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: December 01, 2007, 07:45:48 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:06 pm   
Beth spends 6 hours with OM

Word on the street, she was being questioned for six hours. Dave and JQK also there. 

English translation:  Hans Mos spent 6 hours with Beth, Dave and JQK going over the case against JK2 & P

I find Glenda/Renho's language fascinating.

Imagine this Renho, imagine that Beth delivered Mos a full copy of her journal in which YOUR name is linked to every wild haired scheme to include sending Jug & friends to search choller houses, every deceitful false lead including phantom white cars with blondes or mr toad's wild ride to see the body that never appeared, hmmm......you wanting Natalee's clothing, you then revealing your true intent to write a book stating Jug molested his stepdaughter......oh I know there is more BUT........dearest Renho, Mos might just decide to pull YOU in and question YOU for six hours or six DAYS?

He hasn't been one of your patrons for your deep dark services, might be kind of hard to blackmail him as you do so many others  Laughing

rest well tonight and every night Renho, the gig is likely UP for you  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: December 01, 2007, 07:46:05 PM »

A little reminder (from Jonothan)

Alltogether, Joran has told at least four significantly different versions. From May 31-June 10 he claimed they left Natalee at her hotel. From June 10-13 he claimed the Kalpoes left him at home and drove off with Natalee. From June 13-19 he claimed Deepak picked him up and he left Natalee asleep on the beach. Since June 19 he's claimed that Satish picked him up, and either on that date or later, he began saying he left Natalee awake on the beach looking at the stars. Additionally, if it's true that on May 30, Joran told Deepak he was walking home, having just left Natalee passed out on the beach, then that's five or six versions. And if it's true that on May 31, Joran told his friend Freddy that the Kalpoes took him home, after they all left Natalee passed out on the beach, that makes six or seven versions.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: December 01, 2007, 07:47:31 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:06 pm   
Beth spends 6 hours with OM

Word on the street, she was being questioned for six hours. Dave and JQK also there. 

English translation:  Hans Mos spent 6 hours with Beth, Dave and JQK going over the case against JK2 & P

I find Glenda/Renho's language fascinating.

Imagine this Renho, imagine that Beth delivered Mos a full copy of her journal in which YOUR name is linked to every wild haired scheme to include sending Jug & friends to search choller houses, every deceitful false lead including phantom white cars with blondes or mr toad's wild ride to see the body that never appeared, hmmm......you wanting Natalee's clothing, you then revealing your true intent to write a book stating Jug molested his stepdaughter......oh I know there is more BUT........dearest Renho, Mos might just decide to pull YOU in and question YOU for six hours or six DAYS?

He hasn't been one of your patrons for your deep dark services, might be kind of hard to blackmail him as you do so many others  Laughing

rest well tonight and every night Renho, the gig is likely UP for you  Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.