April 27, 2024, 08:46:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234038 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: December 01, 2007, 07:54:43 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/12/01/aruba.holloway/

Sorry if it is a repeat.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: December 01, 2007, 07:59:42 PM »

Hello Monkeys.
Life has become even more hectic here and I have only just managed to keep up with reading, usually as a guest as I get such frequent interruptions, without trying to post.
Like many monkeys I was disheartened to read of the Kalpoes release but further perusal of the news items and statements lead me to believe there is still to be charges laid in this case.
It is a plus that Beth and Dave met for so long with Hans Mos and I feel sure that they were able to add to his knowledge of the events and the machinations that followed.
We must continue to be positive for the final outcome and remain strong in our support of Beth and Dave and all of Natalee's family.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: December 01, 2007, 08:01:20 PM »

Foxnews Kalpoes released

Short comment by mos and the shows k2 arriving at home

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kut3JF9Ho-I

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: December 01, 2007, 08:02:38 PM »

Deepak leaving the jail today.  Someone at RU said, look how happy Deepak looks???
Happy?  He looks scared and wondering if he was safer in jail, IMO.

He knows...it's only a matter of time...until...MOO

If this is Deepak looking happy - I would hate to meet him when he is having a  bad day

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: December 01, 2007, 08:04:04 PM »

Joran's lawyer, Ariean deBie has a quote in DeTelegraaf with among other points this (translated):

Natalee Holloway has a very active mother and a weapon merchant as stepfather that obvious contacts has in the White House.  The FBI has interrogated in America a little bit but dug not deeply enough.  About this its many questions over to put. 

Guess he's been eating at Anita's table (I would say house but I don't know where that is this week).

I would love to hear Mos' comment on this.

Oh, good!  Now this is material for Jug a libel suit.  Weapons merchant is hilarious.  Nice to see they still have their minds in the gutter as always, however.  Just because they are slime doesn't mean everybody else is.  Guess they don't know metal can be used for anything else in their little disturbed fantasy world.  And this guy is supposed to be Joran's lawyer???

If this is an example of his intelligence, Joran is toast.

Is this new or old?
Why are they so obsessed with the fact that Jug had contacts in the Whitehouse?! Holy crap I am so tired of that line!! As though it were a criminal offense!! Look, if my son went missing, you better believe I would be calling on every source of help I knew of to help me find him!! Now I don't know anyone in the Whitehouse, but I know the Major, our Congressman, and have close friends who know our Senator. That happens when you are active in your community and join civic organizations!!!!! Do I go to dinner with them no, but you are darned tootin' I would be calling on them for help if my son was missing in Aruba!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: December 01, 2007, 08:06:35 PM »

Deepak leaving the jail today.  Someone at RU said, look how happy Deepak looks???
Happy?  He looks scared and wondering if he was safer in jail, IMO.

He knows...it's only a matter of time...until...MOO

Do you think Mos let Beth and Dave have a few words with boys before they let them go?  Strange they waited until today to release them.

If this is Deepak looking happy - I would hate to meet him when he is having a  bad day

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: December 01, 2007, 08:09:28 PM »

didnt guido get out early that night ???

he must have helped jorkan move Natalee

Its the heavy battery charge against Guido and the manslaughter charge against Joran that is puzzling me. With the kalpoes, that makes 4 boys with her, two suspected of battery and killing. How and where did that happen. Could it be they all met up on the beach by the lighthouse?

Spock ... other than the elusive suspicions filed against Geoffrey van Cromvoirt (GVC) ... the suspicions which justified the initial detainment of the suspects in the Natalee Holloway case and the first rearrest of the Kalpoe brothers ...  implied pre-meditated murder ... assessory to murder ... kidnapping ....

In the talk show circuit ... two Aruban attorneys were quoted as stating that strong or serious suspicions were required for the prosecutor to justify the detainment of a suspect.

When the security guards ... the detainment Joran, Deepak, Satish, Paulus, Steve Croes, Guildo and GVC as well as ... the Kalpoes' first rearrest are taken into consideration ... Karin Janssen and the judges had a difference of opinion eleven times in regards to the definition of serious/strong evidence ... there was not one meeting of the minds in regards to their respective interpretation of Dutch law ... all eleven suspects walked. 

Janet

++++++++++++++++

INITIAL DETAINMENT

1.  Mickey John:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

2.  Abraham Jones:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

3.  Joran van der Sllot:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder

4.  Deepak Kalpoe:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

5.  Satish Kalpoe:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

6. Steve Croes:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.   

7.  Paulus van der Sloot:  complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

8.  Geoffrey van Cromvoirt:  criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway.

9.  Guido Weaver:  Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

FIRST REARREST - KALPOES

10.  Deepak Kalpoe:  Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

11.  Satish Kalpoe:  Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions

+++++++++++++

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system. You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

Noraina Pietersz - Defence Attorney
Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: December 01, 2007, 08:10:07 PM »

They said the same thing about Joran..It look's more like he is on a trip to hell than disneyland  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #928 on: December 01, 2007, 08:12:31 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:06 pm   
Beth spends 6 hours with OM

Word on the street, she was being questioned for six hours. Dave and JQK also there. 

English translation:  Hans Mos spent 6 hours with Beth, Dave and JQK going over the case against JK2 & P

I find Glenda/Renho's language fascinating.

Imagine this Renho, imagine that Beth delivered Mos a full copy of her journal in which YOUR name is linked to every wild haired scheme to include sending Jug & friends to search choller houses, every deceitful false lead including phantom white cars with blondes or mr toad's wild ride to see the body that never appeared, hmmm......you wanting Natalee's clothing, you then revealing your true intent to write a book stating Jug molested his stepdaughter......oh I know there is more BUT........dearest Renho, Mos might just decide to pull YOU in and question YOU for six hours or six DAYS?

He hasn't been one of your patrons for your deep dark services, might be kind of hard to blackmail him as you do so many others  Laughing

rest well tonight and every night Renho, the gig is likely UP for you  Laughing
LOL....skanky renHO.I hope she gets everything she deserves.Apparently on aol's highly censored message boards,a poster cannot call renHO a skank so here renHO....this is for you,you skank. Mad

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: December 01, 2007, 08:17:53 PM »

Still waiting Simian....who is the 5th suspect?  Email me cindoal@yahoo.com.  If you want to help...tell us who it is...you can this..secretively..you have the ability to do it..I am waiting.  Rolling Eyes
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: December 01, 2007, 08:19:13 PM »

I was trying to recall the last time I saw someone with arms as skinny as Deepak..Maybee as a kid when I saw Kermit for the first time  Laughing He better start lifting weights or something as even the smallest guy in KIA is gonna make Deepak his bitch  Cool

Shocked

Kermit ... I love those skinny little arms and ... my eldest son's French Canadian inlaws love those little legs.  EverYthing about you is loveable ... just ask Miss Piggy.

Janet

Miss Piggy licks me ears!

Your son's inlaws should know better then to eat frog legs! 

Ribbit

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: December 01, 2007, 08:21:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys.
Life has become even more hectic here and I have only just managed to keep up with reading, usually as a guest as I get such frequent interruptions, without trying to post.
Like many monkeys I was disheartened to read of the Kalpoes release but further perusal of the news items and statements lead me to believe there is still to be charges laid in this case.
It is a plus that Beth and Dave met for so long with Hans Mos and I feel sure that they were able to add to his knowledge of the events and the machinations that followed.
We must continue to be positive for the final outcome and remain strong in our support of Beth and Dave and all of Natalee's family.

I so agree. Nice to see you post here again. My life is quite busy off and on. I always look from work but don't post from there, work, you know, it's a secure site and it's just not a smart thing to do. They have recently put in filters as to what comes in from outside and what goes out. No more YouTube or Facebook for anyone government wide. I don't know why ??? LOL And you never know what filters and net nannies they have until you get a " warning ". No more office jokes being circulated either. One of the guys on my team actually got a one week unpaid vacation that he wasn't planning on.
Hope Beth and Dave keep their cards close to their vests on this one. Let the other side just wonder and spin out of control. And I hope they do not make any phone calls from Aruba.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: December 01, 2007, 08:24:42 PM »

Joran's lawyer, Ariean deBie has a quote in DeTelegraaf with among other points this (translated):

Natalee Holloway has a very active mother and a weapon merchant as stepfather that obvious contacts has in the White House.  The FBI has interrogated in America a little bit but dug not deeply enough.  About this its many questions over to put. 

Guess he's been eating at Anita's table (I would say house but I don't know where that is this week).

Oh, good!  Now this is material for Jug a libel suit.  Weapons merchant is hilarious.  Nice to see they still have their minds in the gutter as always, however.  Just because they are slime doesn't mean everybody else is.  Guess they don't know metal can be used for anything else in their little disturbed fantasy world.  And this guy is supposed to be Joran's lawyer???

If this is an example of his intelligence, Joran is toast.

What are these people smoking??  It's better than crack. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And if Jug does have friends in the Whitehouse, and I were the refugees, I would not be posting that he is a weapons merchant...may want to make that one dissappear real quick..morons!!!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: December 01, 2007, 08:25:57 PM »

Now I believe that would border on defamation of character if this was just an ordinary citizen who stated that, but possibly some legal charges coming from an attorney who could have opened him up for some litigation.  A weapons dealer, my skinny a** 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: December 01, 2007, 08:29:29 PM »

"and a weapon merchant as stepfather"
How udderly stupid. He must have got that one from a fat stupid cow. MOO to You, Anita ! 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: December 01, 2007, 08:32:25 PM »

How udderly stupid. He must have got that one from a fat stupid cow. MOO to You, Anita ! 

If Jug was a weapons merchant do you think Joran would be breathing right now?  LOLOLOLOLO  Hey RU, I am laughing...can you see me? 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: December 01, 2007, 08:34:37 PM »

Anita is een zwaarlijvige koe.
Oh, I better go and leave the room and grow up !
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: December 01, 2007, 08:36:28 PM »

If Jug was a weapons merchant do you think Joran would be breathing right now?  LOLOLOLOLO  Hey RU, I am laughing...can you see me? 

good to see you laughing again!!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 01, 2007, 08:37:56 PM »

Do you think it was Jug who sold arms to Hitler????

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #939 on: December 01, 2007, 08:38:26 PM »

Foxnews Kalpoes released

Short comment by mos and the shows k2 arriving at home

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kut3JF9Ho-I

Says he wanted a longer period of time to confront them w/ evidence?? LAY IT ALL OUT BAM...BAM...BAM...there it is. This shit of a little at a time is BULLCRAP!! If he had laid it all out there perhaps they would not have been let go...or am I missing something?? Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.