April 27, 2024, 01:15:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #698 11/30/2007  (Read 234046 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: December 01, 2007, 09:15:18 PM »

OK, I'm back. I've had an attitude adjustment, and want to thank Klaas for so kindly  catching me up when I was arriving late to hear the news, Red for giving voice to my frustrations on Dana's show last night, and all you guys for hanging in here in this roller coaster ride. Wouldn't want to ride it alone, and there's no better company in the world than you guys!
Kinda out of the loop today CBB  but I did drag out the  and earlier this morning for LaLa's her and her attitude  and I think  was the convincing force   That is not over yet...

Sorry  for just popping in ... I need need to read backwards & forwards a lot...but glad glad you are riding ton he coaster vs just laying down on its tracks..

SeeYaByee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #961 on: December 01, 2007, 09:15:35 PM »

Without benefit of back reading, I've come to this conclusion and hope:

If Deepak and Satish didn't actually participate in Natalee's murder itself, the content of the recordings when they discussed the case between themselves, of course wouldn't reveal they did. Therefore, even though there would be strong evidence they participated in the disposal of a body, it would not support the manslaughter charge.

The same evidence would supprt a manslaughter charge against Joran because they could very well have discussed the need to dispose of her body because Joran killed her or that she died due to his actions.

So, there is reason to hope for an optimistic outcome. We have also not heard anything concerning the infiltrator and what he brings to the table, and there is hope in that.

I continue to believe that Hans Mos is above board, and continue to believe that the judges making decisions are yet to prove themselves the same.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: December 01, 2007, 09:17:58 PM »

Foxnews Kalpoes released

Short comment by mos and the shows k2 arriving at home

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kut3JF9Ho-I

Says he wanted a longer period of time to confront them w/ evidence?? LAY IT ALL OUT BAM...BAM...BAM...there it is. This shit of a little at a time is BULLCRAP!! If he had laid it all out there perhaps they would not have been let go...or am I missing something?? Rolling Eyes

I agree.  Tell it all and if it don't stick, then so be it.  Maybe by the Dec. deadline he will...otherwise it's this.....be linked to the unsolved disappearance of Natalee Holloway.....FOREVER....FOREVER!!

I don't think it would matter what the evidence against them might be because it is the crime of which they are suspected, hiding evidence and a corpse or whatever, that is the reason they are not being detained.  They are not suspected of the voluntary manslaughter that Joran is apparently.

This crime is not considered worthy of detaining them as it carries less than four years sentence and so they would not be held no matter the evidence.

The Prosecutor is appealing but I think only because he claims he wants to interrogate them further.

But who knows, this is only my take on things.  May be totally off here.  With only thirty days left, I will just have to wait and see.  We have waited this long, another month is a piece of cake.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #963 on: December 01, 2007, 09:18:54 PM »

I've got a couple of avis to make, so I'll BRB.

Hiya, Old Fart!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: December 01, 2007, 09:47:48 PM »

Can I get connections to the White House?  My brother-in-law designs warheads.

My dog sends their dog a Christmas card each year...does that make me connected? 

Yes, but is your dog Dutch like my BIL? Laughing Laughing Laughing

No. She's Mexican. LOL

Then you are okay.  I just don't like that Dutch attorney throwing rocks at those people who participate in weaponry or arms without knowing that my BIL is a Dutch-American and I believe we sell arms to Europeans....so, just saying...

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: December 01, 2007, 09:56:08 PM »

Maybe Joran's attorney should write our Dept of Justice and ask them if Jug sold weaponry to Hitler.  Janssen was stupid enough to actually write them about Beth so should be easy for this ignorant lawyer to do so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: December 01, 2007, 10:01:09 PM »

I do not take seriously anything that Karin Janssen ever did in this flub up of an investigation.  As far as I am concerned, it is all starting anew with Hans Mos in charge.

I think Janssen's every action was motivated by protecting and cooperating with Paulus and catering to his every whim.  Her arrest of so called suspects seemed to be more to protect Joran from any testimony they might could give about him that their own implication in the original crime.

At least we may now know finally what Deepak's car was doing at the Sloot Compound the night Beth arrived just minutes before she got there when he and Joran swear they were gambling away at either the Radisson or the Windham depending on which lie they are telling at the moment.

And it's just exactly what we thought, they were moving the remains most likely and were almost caught red handed by Natalee's mother. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: December 01, 2007, 10:02:47 PM »

Maybe Joran's attorney should write our Dept of Justice and ask them if Jug sold weaponry to Hitler.  Janssen was stupid enough to actually write them about Beth so should be easy for this ignorant lawyer to do so.

Do you think it was Jug who sold arms to Hitler????
We're on the same page!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: December 01, 2007, 10:09:33 PM »

I do not take seriously anything that Karin Janssen ever did in this flub up of an investigation.  As far as I am concerned, it is all starting anew with Hans Mos in charge.

I think Janssen's every action was motivated by protecting and cooperating with Paulus and catering to his every whim.  Her arrest of so called suspects seemed to be more to protect Joran from any testimony they might could give about him that their own implication in the original crime.

At least we may now know finally what Deepak's car was doing at the Sloot Compound the night Beth arrived just minutes before she got there when he and Joran swear they were gambling away at either the Radisson or the Windham depending on which lie they are telling at the moment.

And it's just exactly what we thought, they were moving the remains most likely and were almost caught red handed by Natalee's mother. 

karin sucks

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: December 01, 2007, 10:12:17 PM »

We're on the same page!

Joran's attorney must be extremely worried if he's grasping at straws like this. He'd better be worried.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: December 01, 2007, 10:15:43 PM »

"and a weapon merchant as stepfather"
How udderly stupid. He must have got that one from a fat stupid cow. MOO to You, Anita ! 

If Jug was a weapons merchant do you think Joran would be breathing right now?  LOLOLOLOLO  Hey RU, I am laughing...can you see me? 

LMAO

And if Jug was a weapons dealer, what the hell does that have to do with this case? Blubbering idiots.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: December 01, 2007, 10:20:54 PM »

Still on my wish list  Wink

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: December 01, 2007, 10:21:43 PM »

We're on the same page!

Yeah, I was more or less responding to your post.  I am sure they will work Hitler in there somewhere as they always do.  That is really weird the way the officials in Aruba do that and not this absolutely goofy weapons merchant idiocy.

Do they ALL lie like rugs or what?  I am beginning to think they are a strange collection of the demented or else all on cocaine for real.  Never have I seen such idiocy from supposed educated people.  Maybe it's in that desalinated water, something that makes them stark raving lunatics like this.  Just don't know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: December 01, 2007, 10:26:40 PM »

I would love to see that as well, Klaas, but am thinking we may never see it as I think Paulus knows the law well enough to barely skirt it.

He waived his right not to testify against the Sporter but that was when Joran was only a suspect.  Whatcha wanna bet he will rescind that once Sporter is actually charged which I do believe will happen.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: December 01, 2007, 10:29:22 PM »

Trying to get you to Page 50.

The grounds on which Paulus will rescind his waiver of testifying against his Precious is because it would be self incriminating and he can't be forced to do that, etc.

Unless they have something in the taps or infiltration, Paulus might skate on this and boy do I hate to see that happen.  I hope Mos has at least something with which to charge Paulus.  He was behind all this lying in the first place and told Joran he could get him off if only Joran would do as Paulus said.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: December 01, 2007, 10:30:45 PM »

The grounds on which Paulus will rescind his waiver of testifying against his Precious is because it would be self incriminating and he can't be forced to do that, etc.

Unless they have something in the taps or infiltration, Paulus might skate on this and boy do I hate to see that happen.  I hope Mos has at least something with which to charge Paulus.  He was behind all this lying in the first place and told Joran he could get him off if only Joran would do as Paulus said.

Well then maybe I'll just have to be comforted by his disbelief when his "golden boy" goes to jail for manslaughter leading to the death of Natalee.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: December 01, 2007, 10:33:28 PM »

Well then maybe I'll just have to be comforted by his disbelief when his "golden boy" goes to jail for manslaughter leading to the death of Natalee.

Who knows, maybe the Kalpoes have decided they've had enough of this and that last day holdover was for spilling their guts for leniency.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: December 01, 2007, 10:33:42 PM »

And when that Golden Boy realizes he would have been better of to have come clean from the get go if this was in fact any kind of an accident.  Paulus gave Joran bad advice and sooner or later Sporter even dumb as he is is going to figure that out.

And turn on Paulus like the bad dog that he is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: December 01, 2007, 10:35:17 PM »

Aruba,
Send the bill for all this to 19 Montanja, Noord, Aruba, for Paulus to pay.  He caused all this with his bogus advice to them all to lie.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: December 01, 2007, 10:36:13 PM »

Without benefit of back reading, I've come to this conclusion and hope:

If Deepak and Satish didn't actually participate in Natalee's murder itself, the content of the recordings when they discussed the case between themselves, of course wouldn't reveal they did. Therefore, even though there would be strong evidence they participated in the disposal of a body, it would not support the manslaughter charge.

The same evidence would supprt a manslaughter charge against Joran because they could very well have discussed the need to dispose of her body because Joran killed her or that she died due to his actions.

So, there is reason to hope for an optimistic outcome. We have also not heard anything concerning the infiltrator and what he brings to the table, and there is hope in that.

I continue to believe that Hans Mos is above board, and continue to believe that the judges making decisions are yet to prove themselves the same.

I agree with you CBB, very well said.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.