April 25, 2024, 10:42:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264499 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 01, 2007, 06:54:02 PM »

« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 11:15:00 PM by klaasend » Logged
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 10:40:26 PM »

Hey Shango!  Yes you!  Tell us...

Who is Dirty Hand?  It's time to spit it out...don't be like your buddy Simian and remain silent any longer...email me at cindoal@yahoo.com.  Tell me who he is. I am waiting.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 10:41:34 PM »

Posted by new member Merkus in the previous thread:

I am new here, but I have followed the board intermittently for a while.  I agree with those who think this prosecutor is the real deal.  I do not think he and his current team are involved or engaged in a cover-up. 

Does anyone know the length of sentence for sexual assault under Dutch law?   Is it typically longer than the more than 3 years requirement for pretrial detention under Dutch law?  Has there been specific reliable reporting about whether the Kalpoes admitted to sexual assault during their first round of detention a couple of years ago (or has the reporting been that they admitted to sexual relations with her with no admission of assault)?

Thanks in advance for any information.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 10:43:24 PM »

Merkus, welcome! You may want to repost your last post over here. The thread locked right after you posted.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 10:43:25 PM »

Hi merkus and welcome.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 10:43:50 PM »

Yoo hoo!  Simian!  I am still waiting on the 5th suspect?  Tell me who he is...come on...you can do this...cindoal@yahoo.com. Shocked
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 10:44:16 PM »

I am new here, but I have followed the board intermittently for a while.  I agree with those who think this prosecutor is the real deal.  I do not think he and his current team are involved or engaged in a cover-up. 

Does anyone know the length of sentence for sexual assault under Dutch law?   Is it typically longer than the more than 3 years requirement for pretrial detention under Dutch law?  Has there been specific reliable reporting about whether the Kalpoes admitted to sexual assault during their first round of detention a couple of years ago (or has the reporting been that they admitted to sexual relations with her with no admission of assault)?

You're always a step ahead, Klaas.  Very Happy

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2007, 10:44:37 PM »

Merkus, welcome! You may want to repost your last post over here. The thread locked right after you posted.

See above, I brought it over  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2007, 10:45:08 PM »

Welcome, Merkus,

I don't really know the answer to your question but don't think the Kalpoes would ever admit to any kind of sexual assault, they'd claim consensual at best.  Only on the Skeeters tape do I recall them admitting to sex with Natalee and that is in question.

Good to see new folks posting.  Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Stom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 10:50:15 PM »

Who is Dirty Hand?  It's time to spit it out...don't be like your buddy Simian and remain silent any longer...email me at cindoal@yahoo.com.  Tell me who he is. I am waiting.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Hi Lala's.  For what is worth, Fierljepper at Scrux, says Dirty Hands is Ben Vocking.  He also states that Vocking is not Dutch, but has retired in the Netherlands.  I wonder if this is true and if so, where he's really from.  How are you planning to verify if the real Shango replies to you? 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 10:51:02 PM »

Merkus, not sure about sexual assault but we have heard the voluntary manslaughter carries 7-8 (correct me if I'm wrong here) years so would not require pre-trail release like the Kalpoe ruling. I have never heard that the Kalpoes admitted any sexual assault to the police or judges. Steve Cohen did say two of the suspects admitted to having sex with her, but if they had admitted assaulting her forcefully they would have been charged back then, providing the police didn't tear up the statement.

chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 10:53:03 PM »

OMG! I've heard you guys mention RU several times, so I thought I'd look it up and see what it was....WHAT is wrong with those people?????? Is that where Joran and K2's family and friends go to talk to each other or what??!! It made me sick. I hope none of those idiots ever have a loved one go missing........wow...

Oh, and someone was asking if Magnolia was here.....I haven't seen her, but I'll watch the local Birmingham news at ten and let you guys know if they say anything about the meeting with Mos.

Michele
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 10:54:23 PM »

Hi Lala's.  For what is worth, Fierljepper at Scrux, says Dirty Hands is Ben Vocking.  He also states that Vocking is not Dutch, but has retired in the Netherlands.  I wonder if this is true and if so, where he's really from.  How are you planning to verify if the real Shango replies to you? 

I'd bet I could verify it  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2007, 10:55:27 PM »

OMG! I've heard you guys mention RU several times, so I thought I'd look it up and see what it was....WHAT is wrong with those people?????? Is that where Joran and K2's family and friends go to talk to each other or what??!! It made me sick. I hope none of those idiots ever have a loved one go missing........wow...

Oh, and someone was asking if Magnolia was here.....I haven't seen her, but I'll watch the local Birmingham news at ten and let you guys know if they say anything about the meeting with Mos.

Michele

Thanks Chele!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2007, 10:56:03 PM »

Foxnews Kalpoes released

Short comment by mos and the shows k2 arriving at home

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kut3JF9Ho-I

Says he wanted a longer period of time to confront them w/ evidence?? LAY IT ALL OUT BAM...BAM...BAM...there it is. This shit of a little at a time is BULLCRAP!! If he had laid it all out there perhaps they would not have been let go...or am I missing something?? Rolling Eyes

Nut ... I am missing it too.

Joran, Deepak and Satish are not talking.  I cannot comprehend why Hans Mos did not lay it all out before the judge ... try his utmost to secure further detentions as well as .... pursue charges.   He is just letting precious time slip by.

Hans Mos promised the judge and the defence attorneys that he would attempt to wrap everything up by December 31, 2005 or ... would dismiss the case..  I was under the impressing that the prosecutor was the victim's advocate.  To heck with accommodating the defence.  In my opinion ... the prosecutor's timeline should be focused on when justice has the best chance for of prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++++++

http://sendtofriend.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3912737

Hans Mos
ABC NEWS
November 26, 2007

MOS: I have given the word to the judge and to the lawyers of the brothers that if by the 31st of December, things are not clear, this case will be dismissed. They will be charged if it's a case that we can try in court. And I said the only exception I make on not making it up to the date of the 31st of December, because I had -- I needed a small way out, is if there is very, very heavy and important evidence coming up between now and 31st of December 31.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Stom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 10:58:17 PM »

Going back to the discussion in the previous thread, I don’t believe Areian (Airean?) de Bie’s comment about Holloway-Twitty connections with the White House is a meaningless, isolated comment.  I think it is tied to the “unofficial” official position of pointing to Mountain Brook, the recent anti-victim, anti-family Amigoe articles and Joe Tacopina’s continued involvement as Joran’s “US attorney”.  

Joran no longer needs a US attorney in the US, because the lawsuits against him were dismissed.  Joran doesn’t need a US attorney in Aruba, because this lawyer is unable to practice law there.  So why does he continue to use Joe Tacopina?  Joe Tacopina loves the opportunity of free media exposure, but I doubt that is all there is to it.  

I often wonder if AHATA and the Van der Sloots have signed a Pactum de Quota Litis with Tacopina, because they foresee an opportunity to initiate proceeding against the Holloway-Twittys, some media outlets and others in an American court of law in which the plaintiffs, AHATA and/or the Van der Sloots, pursue nominal and compensatory damages, respectively.

This may sound far fetched, but i wouldn't put it past them.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 10:59:00 PM »

Not an avid Tangoer, just know enough to be dangerous, but Vocking being dirty hand would not surprise. Without question he overstepped the boundaries of ethics when he took that vacation to help PVDS and his influence with the judges, who he would have close relationships with from his years as head of KIA. His action speaks for itself, he was standing at the door with Wit to make sure they didn't search the main house or grounds.

Vocking needs to be thrown in KIA. I hope Mos will mop up some of the dirty dealers like him after he throws the main perps in prison.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 11:00:43 PM »

Going back to the discussion in the previous thread, I don’t believe Areian (Airean?) de Bie’s comment about Holloway-Twitty connections with the White House is a meaningless, isolated comment.  I think it is tied to the “unofficial” official position of pointing to Mountain Brook, the recent anti-victim, anti-family Amigoe articles and Joe Tacopina’s continued involvement as Joran’s “US attorney”.  

Joran no longer needs a US attorney in the US, because the lawsuits against him were dismissed.  Joran doesn’t need a US attorney in Aruba, because this lawyer is unable to practice law there.  So why does he continue to use Joe Tacopina?  Joe Tacopina loves the opportunity of free media exposure, but I doubt that is all there is to it.  

I often wonder if AHATA and the Van der Sloots have signed a Pactum de Quota Litis with Tacopina, because they foresee an opportunity to initiate proceeding against the Holloway-Twittys, some media outlets and others in an American court of law in which the plaintiffs, AHATA and/or the Van der Sloots, pursue nominal and compensatory damages, respectively.

If they did that they might as well drop a bomb on that island because the end result will be the same. 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 11:07:51 PM »

Going back to the discussion in the previous thread, I don’t believe Areian (Airean?) de Bie’s comment about Holloway-Twitty connections with the White House is a meaningless, isolated comment.  I think it is tied to the “unofficial” official position of pointing to Mountain Brook, the recent anti-victim, anti-family Amigoe articles and Joe Tacopina’s continued involvement as Joran’s “US attorney”. 

Joran no longer needs a US attorney in the US, because the lawsuits against him were dismissed.  Joran doesn’t need a US attorney in Aruba, because this lawyer is unable to practice law there.  So why does he continue to use Joe Tacopina?  Joe Tacopina loves the opportunity of free media exposure, but I doubt that is all there is to it. 

If they did that they might as well drop a bomb on that island because the end result will be the same. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 11:09:07 PM »

Not far-fetched at all, Stom. Why is Tacopina meddling in the Aruban court system? He must be getting paid, as you say his job has already been done in the US.

You do know Antonio Carlo is on the board selection committee of AHATA? That's right, Paulus van der Sloot's business partner. Lends credibility to your theory.

AHATA and ATA have made some terrible decisions throught this ordeal, but none would be worse than suing Natalee's family. They would be treading on dangerous ground secretly backing the van der Sloots. If that ever came out it would put the final nail in their coffin.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.