April 27, 2024, 02:49:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264560 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: December 02, 2007, 01:20:41 PM »

My my such wondeful women but with such poor taste::Smile)))) JQK, hot????????? my my my what has this world come to, a nation of near sighted females!!!!!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #161 on: December 02, 2007, 01:21:24 PM »

Now that I am over the shock...I think it's funny!!
I WISH I were a journalist for GQ Magazine!!! THAT would be a fun job!! However...if I were to pick the hottest lawyer...lackopenis would not even be LAST on the list!!! He would be in a whole new category all by himself...and it wouldn't be a good one!!!
Call me crazy...but I think JQK is sexy!! Love his deep sexy voice and he could leave crackers in my bad anyday!! lolI DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!!!  Shocked lol

LOL...Good Morning and yes you said it...don't you start this morning!   :lol:LOL

ROFLMAO!!! Leave crackers in your BAD? That's a freudian slip if I ever heard one!

Actually, Idstlou, He could leave a few crumbs in mine as well.  Laughing
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 01:23:01 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: December 02, 2007, 01:21:38 PM »

I WISH I were a journalist for GQ Magazine!!! THAT would be a fun job!! However...if I were to pick the hottest lawyer...lackopenis would not even be LAST on the list!!! He would be in a whole new category all by himself...and it wouldn't be a good one!!! Call me crazy...but I think JQK is sexy!! Love his deep sexy voice and he could leave crackers in my bad anyday!! lol
I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!!!  Shocked lol

Ditto.   Wink

... and with that said ... Tamikosmom is off to church.   Laughing

Later,  Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: December 02, 2007, 01:24:57 PM »

I WISH I were a journalist for GQ Magazine!!! THAT would be a fun job!! However...if I were to pick the hottest lawyer...lackopenis would not even be LAST on the list!!! He would be in a whole new category all by himself...and it wouldn't be a good one!!!
Call me crazy...but I think JQK is sexy!! Love his deep sexy voice and he could leave crackers in my bad anyday!! lol

hey Lldstlou...I totally agree with you on your thoughts about JQK  Wink and he is far more intelligent and has higher moral standards than ugga maffo lackopenis...

Bring Natalee home...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #164 on: December 02, 2007, 01:25:27 PM »

There was the one time that O'Reilly said that Natalee died of
a drug overdose and his source was an Aruban official
That was when he and Rivera were on together and Rivera
said that Aruba was known for drugs and prostitution.
It created quite an uproar.

That is the time I was referring to.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: December 02, 2007, 01:26:04 PM »

Call me crazy...but I think JQK is sexy!! Love his deep sexy voice and he could leave crackers in my bad anyday!! lol
LOL...Good Morning and yes you said it...don't you start this morning!   :lol:LOL

lol!!!
HEY!!! I drank wine last night and didn't spill a drop!!!!
And don't tell me you don't think JQK is hot...I know you better!!!

Ok...he's HOT..... Laughing Laughing

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: December 02, 2007, 01:27:02 PM »

Blue Moon
I am going to ask you a question now... Why did they arrest those particular 2 security guards?  Of all the people they had to choose from, there were more than just these two that worked as security  in that location...why were these two guys chosen?  Anyone have any idea? 

Someone said they had evidence that they had stolen things from the MB kids? Or traded for drugs??  Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: December 02, 2007, 01:27:06 PM »

Private Eye - beauty is in the eye of the beholder  Laughing  Compared to JoeT, JQK is an adonis.   Laughing

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: December 02, 2007, 01:27:39 PM »

My my such wondeful women but with such poor taste::Smile)))) JQK, hot????????? my my my what has this world come to, a nation of near sighted females!!!!!!!!

Hi private,

It's not all in the "eyes," per se. Granted JQK is nice looking and definitely has a mystique about him, but men who are smart and just are very hot in my book! Just speakin' for myself, ya know  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: December 02, 2007, 01:27:57 PM »

hey Lldstlou...I totally agree with you on your thoughts about JQK  Wink and he is far more intelligent and has higher moral standards than ugga maffo lackopenis...

he can leave crackers in your bed also? lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: December 02, 2007, 01:29:03 PM »

WTF?  Is this a joke or am I really this tired....  Confused   On his web page is a pdf, by one of our own MOnkeys????  A seemingly more valid advertisement?

http://www.tacopinalaw.com/pdfs/JoeTacopino.GQ.pdf

Are you are referring to the writer of the article in GQ magazine (which is what the PDF is)?  Not sure what you mean by one of our own Monkeys since I know Monkeys by their nicknames  Wink And we don't give out "real life" names here.  I'm sure there is more than one person in the USA with that name.

Klaas and Di...you have mail on this one!!!

WTF? His ostentatious display is embarrassing...Best dressed even? Heck, his shoes don't even match his suit...puh-lease  Rolling Eyes

Klaas needs to put Jorans 2 sized sneakers on that photo  Laughing

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: December 02, 2007, 01:32:25 PM »

he can leave crackers in your bed also? lol

I think I could make an exception for him  geek

Bring Natalee home...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: December 02, 2007, 01:33:11 PM »

He certainly has CLASS...no one can deny that!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: December 02, 2007, 01:34:24 PM »

Private Eye - beauty is in the eye of the beholder  Laughing  Compared to JoeT, JQK is an adonis.   Laughing

great comparison Klaas Laughing

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: December 02, 2007, 01:35:12 PM »

For some reason they removed the detail from this web site

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2007, 01:36:03 PM »

you must sure be male!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2007, 01:37:07 PM »

Now THIS is a cool website!  Great information from the horse's mouth on the ship headed to Aruba to search for Natalee.

Peaches  Thanks for sharing this!  What an awesome writer as well.  This is truly a fascinating blog and so exciting to be able to read and feel like I'm actually on the boat with them.  I never realized we were going to have those kind of updates during the water search, right on the boat from the 'horse's mouth' and with such passion and emotion with explanation of the technical facets. 

I know Red said we would be getting something, but not quite like that, if it's the same as what he was talking about.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2007, 01:37:12 PM »

WTF?  Is this a joke or am I really this tired....  Confused   On his web page is a pdf, by one of our own MOnkeys????  A seemingly more valid advertisement?

http://www.tacopinalaw.com/pdfs/JoeTacopino.GQ.pdf

Are you are referring to the writer of the article in GQ magazine (which is what the PDF is)?  Not sure what you mean by one of our own Monkeys since I know Monkeys by their nicknames  Wink And we don't give out "real life" names here.  I'm sure there is more than one person in the USA with that name.

Klaas and Di...you have mail on this one!!!

WTF? His ostentatious display is embarrassing...Best dressed even? Heck, his shoes don't even match his suit...puh-lease  Rolling Eyes

Klaas needs to put Jorans 2 sized sneakers on that photo  Laughing

lol, you know what they say about men who wear expensive sandals from Milan don't you....

hiding small feet?

you know what they say about small feet don't you?
lackopenis? 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2007, 01:37:49 PM »

Hi private,

It's not all in the "eyes," per se. Granted JQK is nice looking and definitely has a mystique about him, but men who are smart and just are very hot in my book! Just speakin' for myself, ya know  Laughing

Hi Mishy!  I agree that smart men are hot....and JQ's air of confidence is sexy

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2007, 01:38:47 PM »

For some reason they removed the detail from this web site

Interresting.  Wonder if they were getting threats?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.