April 27, 2024, 04:56:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264578 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2007, 11:31:54 PM »

If anyone should be filing lawsuits, it is the hapless tourists lied to about the lack of crime in Aruba when we see it constantly in their own newspapers.

Every tourist who has gone there in the past five years has likely been told that whopper about no crime, one murder in last twenty years or some outrageous lie about how safe Aruba is.

A class action lawsuit for false advertising would be more appropriate than trying to sue bloggers or other people for defaming a named suspect in killing a tourist.

Or perhaps the Aruban people should launch a class action lawsuit for the incredibly shitty job their governemnt did handling Natalee's case.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2007, 11:34:44 PM »

It might be they are trying to recoup the loss to tourism by suing, but it will have the reverse effect on tourism for people will fear going there out of fear they might be sued about anything that happens, or if they are not sued, they will die at the end of a rope with their hand in their pocket.  Someone is giving AHATA some very bad advice or is intentionally trying to bankrupt Aruba.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2007, 11:35:02 PM »

On many occasions, Dan Riehl mentioned that Paulus not only wants to sue all stated by Stom, but bloggers as well.  Tacopino was obviously the attorney who put this in his head, because it was about the time that Rizzo came up in the conversation.  I am sure Observor and Anna will recall that as well.

There are very strong suspicions AHATA is behind the Kalpoe lawsuit. The whole idea started in the Aruba business community.

If they aren't behind it I would suggest Deepak and Satish will spend the rest of their lives paying attorney fees.

Why would AHATA risk enormous amounts of money on the Kalpoe Brothers? Are they paying for Joe Tacopina's huge Attorney costs also?

To them it would be a little victory to soothe their little minds. Remember, they blame Natalee and her family along with Dr. Phil for all their woes. They could hold this up to their people as proof that all the big bad boogers are in the US.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2007, 11:39:33 PM »

On many occasions, Dan Riehl mentioned that Paulus not only wants to sue all stated by Stom, but bloggers as well.  Tacopino was obviously the attorney who put this in his head, because it was about the time that Rizzo came up in the conversation.  I am sure Observor and Anna will recall that as well.

There are very strong suspicions AHATA is behind the Kalpoe lawsuit. The whole idea started in the Aruba business community.

If they aren't behind it I would suggest Deepak and Satish will spend the rest of their lives paying attorney fees.

Why would AHATA risk enormous amounts of money on the Kalpoe Brothers? Are they paying for Joe Tacopina's huge Attorney costs also?

To them it would be a little victory to soothe their little minds. Remember, they blame Natalee and her family along with Dr. Phil for all their woes. They could hold this up to their people as proof that all the big bad boogers are in the US.

Not to mention getting their mitts on at least some sizable portion of any award given the Kalpoes.  They are foolish enough to think they might actually get  $800 million for the reputation of these two bums who would likely never see that much money in their entire miserable lives no matter what they did.

Oh, I know, Satish has had his career as a brain surgeon damaged by all this but aside from that how delusional is it to think their reputations worth even fifty cents let alone that amount.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2007, 11:40:43 PM »

It might be they are trying to recoup the loss to tourism by suing, but it will have the reverse effect on tourism for people will fear going there out of fear they might be sued about anything that happens, or if they are not sued, they will die at the end of a rope with their hand in their pocket.  Someone is giving AHATA some very bad advice or is intentionally trying to bankrupt Aruba.

They have been living off bad advice since day one. Who is influencing them, Antonio Carlo? Don't they think having Joran van der Sloot's lawyer, Paulus' business partner, on their advisory board isn't necessarily a good idea? Did that ever occur to them?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2007, 11:41:54 PM »

Yes, they have wasted a lot of money and got nothing in return but heartache. LOLOLOL Laughing again. Fools!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2007, 11:47:59 PM »

Time for me to hug Nemo.....

Still waiting to Shango to call...waiting...waiting...

Simian, old buddy, let me know....I am waiting for you too. 
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2007, 11:49:55 PM »

From the article that Klassend posted:

" the three young men, declared that they had taken Natalee to that area, had sex with her and then dropped her at the holiday inn resort"

The problem with that newspaper article is that we dont have any declarations in hand that support it. If true, it does provide a motive for a killing and the hiding of the body

In My Opinion
Stom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2007, 11:58:59 PM »

I don't think AHATA is risking anything...the lawyers are taking the chance.  If they collect, they keep a hefty percentage of the indemnification.  This percentage is calculated based on the possibilities of recuperating damages. The harder the materialization of collection is, the higher their share.  And on the mean time, they receive as palliative compensation other benefits such as free media exposure. 

For someone like Tacopina, "Any Publicity is Good Publicity".  Most lawyers base their credentials on professional achievements.  Tacopina bases his on opinions from media outlets and personalities, as if he were on the Best Seller on the NY Times.  Check his site http://www.tacopinalaw.com .  He markets the Tacopina name as if it were a commercial good, a brandname.  He wants media time, to exploit and publicize the Tacopina Trademark. 

If he eventually sues the H-Ts and or other parties on behalf of the Van der Sloots or AHATA, he will not care about the consequences for his clients, because even if the legal actions backfires, they would have served their end, which is to encourage people to talk about him, to become better known.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2007, 12:03:40 AM »

perhaps Mos is hoping that Natalee is found with the search boats before the 31st

seems like that may be what he is hoping for because the BUGS might have overheard something that will link the suspects to something that she is either buried with.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2007, 12:05:05 AM »

OMG! I've heard you guys mention RU several times, so I thought I'd look it up and see what it was....WHAT is wrong with those people?????? Is that where Joran and K2's family and friends go to talk to each other or what??!! It made me sick. I hope none of those idiots ever have a loved one go missing........wow...

Oh, and someone was asking if Magnolia was here.....I haven't seen her, but I'll watch the local Birmingham news at ten and let you guys know if they say anything about the meeting with Mos.

Michele

Evening all!
I just got here.  I am fearful that the reporter on Aruba has been pulled back to AL.
Just speculating...but it has sorta looked that way.  I haven't heard anything all day, but must admit that I have not watched anything but football.

chelebele....i am sorry nobody warned you beforehand......i have been there a couple of times in the past but refuse to subject myself to the hate the resides there....just totally depresses me that there are actual human beings that have no empathy and are just down right spiteful!

magnolia....i have appreciated your birmingham updates! so, i assume nobody knows if beth,john q and dave left today after their marathon session....i hate the thought that beth has to spend the night there one more night after the kick to the gut she has had to take!
merkus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2007, 12:09:23 AM »

Klaasend -- Thanks for posting this.  I knew I had heard somewhere that there were reportedly some admissions by the 3 about sex at some point. 

Here are a few more questions from a new guy --

In the recorded conversation in the police van, Joran says something about helping the 2 of them with the choller, which I think is a drug dealer.  What's the speculation on what Joran meant by that?

What about the reference by Deepak or Satish in the same transcript that "Freddie knows what happened to the girl, if anyone does" and "Freddie needs to tell the truth," or something like that?

I spent some time with all of the Shango / Simian stuff a couple of years ago.  I am sure there are a lot of posts about the 2 of them, and I will go back and look for them, but can someone give a really short summary of the state of current opinion re: who they are and why they were posting all of that stuff?

Thanks.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2007, 12:09:58 AM »

perhaps Mos is hoping that Natalee is found with the search boats before the 31st

seems like that may be what he is hoping for because the BUGS might have overheard something that will link the suspects to something that she is either buried with.

That is what I have been thinking, Robots.  I also think that is why he is waitig to file charges.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2007, 12:15:30 AM »

OMG! I've heard you guys mention RU several times, so I thought I'd look it up and see what it was....WHAT is wrong with those people?????? Is that where Joran and K2's family and friends go to talk to each other or what??!! It made me sick. I hope none of those idiots ever have a loved one go missing........wow...

Oh, and someone was asking if Magnolia was here.....I haven't seen her, but I'll watch the local Birmingham news at ten and let you guys know if they say anything about the meeting with Mos.

Michele

Evening all!
I just got here.  I am fearful that the reporter on Aruba has been pulled back to AL.
Just speculating...but it has sorta looked that way.  I haven't heard anything all day, but must admit that I have not watched anything but football.

chelebele....i am sorry nobody warned you beforehand......i have been there a couple of times in the past but refuse to subject myself to the hate the resides there....just totally depresses me that there are actual human beings that have no empathy and are just down right spiteful!

magnolia....i have appreciated your birmingham updates! so, i assume nobody knows if beth,john q and dave left today after their marathon session....i hate the thought that beth has to spend the night there one more night after the kick to the gut she has had to take!

There was nothing new on the local news tonight.  Some footage of Satish getting out of a car at home...looked like it was borrowed from CNN to me.
All about the cheerleaders killed in the car accident.  That was in my tiny little town.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2007, 12:19:19 AM »

it also is getting clearer that the prosecutor is going after joran in a big way
and that K2 will get whats coming to them for hiding a body.

if they get joran they get K2

if they dont get joran they wont get K2

at least thats what i think

i also think Mos has PLAN "B" ready to go into action

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2007, 12:20:37 AM »

Merkus, the choller remark has always bothered me.  It is my thinking that Paulus has something on the Kalpoes that he holds over them like a guillotine and after reading this statement, I think it has something to do with a choller.  Who knows?  Maybe they "ran over" a choller, and Paulus represented them or Joran lied for them about it.  I think for anyone who lives in Aruba, this might be a good project to look into.  Joran seems to imply someone was run over by a car that involved either DK or SK, and it is not far from that statement he mentions the choller, and then goes back to accusing them of getting his father into this after all he has done for them.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2007, 12:23:18 AM »

I don't think AHATA is risking anything...the lawyers are taking the chance.  If they collect, they keep a hefty percentage of the indemnification.  This percentage is calculated based on the possibilities of recuperating damages. The harder the materialization of collection is, the higher their share.  And on the mean time, they receive as palliative compensation other benefits such as free media exposure. 

For someone like Tacopina, "Any Publicity is Good Publicity".  Most lawyers base their credentials on professional achievements.  Tacopina bases his on opinions from media outlets and personalities, as if he were on the Best Seller on the NY Times.  Check his site http://www.tacopinalaw.com .  He markets the Tacopina name as if it were a commercial good, a brandname.  He wants media time, to exploit and publicize the Tacopina Trademark. 

If he eventually sues the H-Ts and or other parties on behalf of the Van der Sloots or AHATA, he will not care about the consequences for his clients, because even if the legal actions backfires, they would have served their end, which is to encourage people to talk about him, to become better known.

Shocked  I had never looked at his sight before!  It DOES read like a Best Seller from NY times commercial.  But scariest of ALL!  It quotes GQ magazine calling him "Hottest Attorney"! Rolling Eyes  Did I say  Shocked

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2007, 12:32:01 AM »

try www.smdginc.com if you'd like to see who's running the p.r. for aruba's anti-holloway program.  it's steve cohen's group that advises political candidates in the u.s.  dirty politics is their specialty.  check out some of the campaigns for some of their clients they have listed.  imo, if you can dig deep enough you might find a taco connection.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2007, 12:32:31 AM »

I have a hard time believing Tacopina's entire law firm is doing this for free and the Chicago Attorneys are working Pro Bono..They would have to be deaf dumb and blind to take on Dr.Phil especially after Steve Cohen stated on the same show at least two of the boys had sex with Natalee. We also have the famous PI out of chicago that worked for the Van Der Sloots about the same time Posner admitted hiring his own Investigators. Something is all too fishy about all of this and I dont think these extremely expensive Lawyers would risk anything on these 3 lying punks.IMO
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 12:34:53 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2007, 12:32:47 AM »

WTF?  Is this a joke or am I really this tired....  Confused   On his web page is a pdf, by one of our own MOnkeys????  A seemingly more valid advertisement?

http://www.tacopinalaw.com/pdfs/JoeTacopino.GQ.pdf

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.