April 26, 2024, 11:03:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264514 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: December 02, 2007, 08:13:50 PM »

Of course, should Natalee's remains be found, then the emissaries of hell will claim it was planted to be found.  I hope they have an impeccable witness aboard and video everything.

Oh Anna...they already think that. They think this ship is carrying Natalee out to sea to be planted...didn't you know?  Rolling Eyes

Of course, it's part of the big FBI plot they eluded to in Geezix' article. And the Dutch are in on it to, and Hitler's relatives, the slave owners, the insurance companies, and the little green men. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Listen up, Monkeys.  Make sure you have your decoder rings and tin foil beanies ready before the ship arrives on Aruba.

Laughing Laughing You guys are on a roll...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: December 02, 2007, 08:16:08 PM »

What's up with attacking the Holloway family?

This isn't about them or their credibility.

You guys are nuts. I'm out of here.

Well, if this is not about the Holloway family and their missing loved one, please explain to me what it is about.  I am having another twilight zone moment.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: December 02, 2007, 08:17:02 PM »

i dont know what to say about what robin said

i find it incredulous

my head is spinning in circles

something aint right there

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: December 02, 2007, 08:17:37 PM »

We are not attacking the Holloways, we are QUESTIONING why on earth Robin and Dave believe that Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell are worthy of trust after how badly they have spoken about both Natalee and Beth.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: December 02, 2007, 08:18:22 PM »

If we weren't before, we probably are now.  That's what this kind of thing does to me.  After the hate that has come from those people and the lies they have told about Natalee and Beth, I couldn't believe a word they say.  Add to that the fact they have trashed every one who has ever supported the family and it's enough to make one nuts for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: December 02, 2007, 08:19:32 PM »

FYI:

The info that was taken down on the http://nholloway.blogspot.com/ blog was done by them as just a way of being cautious about information.

From what I have heard it will be back and they will continue to put more info out there.

Its simply a logistic matter. Nothing bad happened.

thanks Red!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: December 02, 2007, 08:20:11 PM »

nobody from the family should trust anyone from aruba
in my opinion

maybe thats part of the problem

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: December 02, 2007, 08:22:09 PM »

I thought with the lead prosecutor saying JORAN and voluntary manslaughter we could at least stop looking in MB for a while.

Guess not.  Some know better than Mos, it seems.

But why do I just doubt the hell out of that???

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: December 02, 2007, 08:23:44 PM »

REMINDER

Posted by Dana Pretzer:

Just to let everyone know I will be on the Crime And Punishment Radio show accross Canada tonight at 9:30pm et approx discussing the Holloway case.
For those of you not in Canada you can pick up the net feed of the show at http://www.cjob.com/ or leave comments at www.mikeoncrime.com
I believe there is a toll fee number you can call in during the show.
Now a favor can someone email me a timeline of events, it doenst have to be pages, i just want to make sure my dates are accurate.

Im not sure how long I will be on but I will try and cover as much as I can.

Dana
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: December 02, 2007, 08:24:18 PM »

nobody from the family should trust anyone from aruba
in my opinion

maybe thats part of the problem

And Julia wants Natalee found almost as much as the family?  Sure she does.  In MB!  Anywhere in Aruba is unacceptable.

This is giving me a headache.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: December 02, 2007, 08:26:56 PM »

This reminds me of a song.....

Another one's gone and another one's gone...another one bites the dust...humming right along...and another one's gone.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: December 02, 2007, 08:29:13 PM »

Klaas,
That website says MINUS 16 C!!!  Degrees, temperature.   Shocked

Talk about being nuts!  I'd be home shivering.   Neutral

PERSONA NON GRATA

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #412 on: December 02, 2007, 08:35:11 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/yp5sag
For anyone who wants to read a bit about conditions of underwater remains then go to the above link. I will not post what it says in here out of respect to the family. Definition of  adipocere can be found here>>
http://encyclopedia.farlex.com/adipocere

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: December 02, 2007, 08:36:59 PM »

I think it is very possible to like Robin and hate Julia. Robin is simply a nice trusting person and it is obvious to most of us that Julia isn't. So attacking Julia isn't attacking Robin and I don't think anyone is expressing their dislike for Robin or attacking Robin.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: December 02, 2007, 08:38:56 PM »

I think it is very possible to like Robin and hate Julia. Robin is simply a nice trusting person and it is obvious to most of us that Julia isn't. So attacking Julia isn't attacking Robin and I don't think anyone is expressing their dislike for Robin or attacking Robin.

I agree.  I do wish that Robin and Dave would be less trusting of people like Julia Renfro. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: December 02, 2007, 08:40:23 PM »

I agree.  I do wish that Robin and Dave would be less trusting of people like Julia Renfro. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #416 on: December 02, 2007, 08:43:21 PM »

FYI:

The info that was taken down on the http://nholloway.blogspot.com/ blog was done by them as just a way of being cautious about information.

From what I have heard it will be back and they will continue to put more info out there.

Its simply a logistic matter. Nothing bad happened.

Thanks, Red.

Good to know.  Yes, caution is certainly in order.

Yessss..logistics! I knew it...thanks Red, this is good news.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: December 02, 2007, 08:44:23 PM »

If someone talked about my daughter like those people have Natalee, I'd punch their lights out, oh yes, I would.  Try at least. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: December 02, 2007, 08:44:36 PM »

But that is what makes Robin and Dave who they are, nice people. Dave is an adjuster, former superintendent of adjusters for the state of Miss, so I imagine his private assessment of Julia is different than his public expression. Dave is pretty sharp despite his good ole boy persona. I hope I said that correctly:)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: December 02, 2007, 08:45:45 PM »

Edit like to as.

Better go iron and listen to Dana's soothing voice and hope it helps.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.