April 27, 2024, 02:25:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264554 times)
NCDan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: December 02, 2007, 10:19:17 PM »

But that is what makes Robin and Dave who they are, nice people. Dave is an adjuster, former superintendent of adjusters for the state of Miss, so I imagine his private assessment of Julia is different than his public expression. Dave is pretty sharp despite his good ole boy persona. I hope I said that correctly:)

I agree that Dave and Robin are very nice people.  It's Robin though that posts on the private forums where the same people have said horrible nasty things about Beth and Natalee.  That is what I can't understand. 

Who was it that said "It is very wise to stay closer to your enemies than your friends"? batman
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: December 02, 2007, 10:20:20 PM »

It apprears RU doesn't believe most of Robins post about Beth and Dave's trip to Aruba anyway.  They aren't saying very nice things about it (no surprise).
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: December 02, 2007, 10:20:31 PM »

However, if I ever feel the need to address Joran personally, Red seems like the type of guy I would like to have my back:Smile)))))))) I think he and I see eye to eye on how this should have been handled:))))))))))) And I sincerenly appreciate the tremendous support he has provided, not just for Beth but for a slew of victims. He is without a doubt a good man!!!!!!!

Well said, Private Eye, and I thank you for your input about Dave.  I do feel that he is a great person and probably very focused, but you know I always remember the Mary Matalin and Snakehead marriage, in which you know they share pillow talk and how any candidate could find either totally loyal to another's cause is beyond me. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: December 02, 2007, 10:22:20 PM »

But that is what makes Robin and Dave who they are, nice people. Dave is an adjuster, former superintendent of adjusters for the state of Miss, so I imagine his private assessment of Julia is different than his public expression. Dave is pretty sharp despite his good ole boy persona. I hope I said that correctly:)

I agree that Dave and Robin are very nice people.  It's Robin though that posts on the private forums where the same people have said horrible nasty things about Beth and Natalee.  That is what I can't understand. 

Who was it that said "It is very wise to stay closer to your enemies than your friends"? batman

George Bush just before Valerie Plame stabbed him in the back.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: December 02, 2007, 10:33:27 PM »

You are completely correct in my opinion Anna. 

We seem to have brought the board to a hault? 

Well, that was not my intention at all.  I am just trying to say that this is not about sausage/pepperoni or vanilla/chocolate.  It's about LYING, for goodness sake.

My mind just does not compute how this is OK to do.  And any information gleaned, whether given intentionally or a slip of the tongue, will not only go straight to the suspects and their defense teams but can be used to prepare a defense, destroy more evidence, anything they can think of to do with it.

I am sure we all think Dave and Robin are very nice people.  That isn't the question.  The question I have is why would Robin prefer the company of those who say these things about Natalee and Beth to those who do not, for example.

And again this goes to the appearance of doing so, what does it say to those who are supporting this effort at justice?  That just any old thing is OK to say, state as a fact, slander anybody and it's just fine?  It isn't with me.  How can this promote the truth, the sustaining of those who lie?  Are our efforts not appreciate and contrary to the wishes of Natalee's family?  Should we just butt out and allow those who tell these horrible lies about Natalee continue to do so in peace?

I don't know what message I am supposed to take away from this association with the ones who seem to actually hate Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: December 02, 2007, 10:36:03 PM »

Just consider Julia as simply using "Infiltration techniques" Her position allows for this. There is a lot more folks that she is getting next too beyond what is being posted. What she is doing would probably work a lot better if she didn't have to defend Joran. Especially after the things he writes about in his book.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: December 02, 2007, 10:48:20 PM »

Sorry didn't mean to bring things to a stop. You all stand against this.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #467 on: December 02, 2007, 10:50:10 PM »

However, if I ever feel the need to address Joran personally, Red seems like the type of guy I would like to have my back:)))))))) I think he and I see eye to eye on how this should have been handled:))))))))))) And I sincerenly appreciate the tremendous support he has provided, not just for Beth but for a slew of victims. He is without a doubt a good man!!!!!!!

....and how brudda. Very Happy

Good gosh, Anna... digging up an arm?.... blechhhhhhh. Those people
are absolutely awful! I'm all about Nat's family... I stop at any member
who deals in tolerating Julia's frequent trips in psychosis, alcoholic binges, and blunt smoking.

That ol' G-BAG hiefer has one in the grave already, she & Sidalee just didn't get THE MEMO yet!

Try a wireless transmitter with speaker or headphones, on the
hearing the computer in the kitchen or living room thingie. Fairly
inexpensive, at a local box or electronics store.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: December 02, 2007, 10:52:47 PM »

Carpe - besides the repeat, was there something on Fox tonight?  RU is talking about Tito and referring to Beth and Dave's recent visit.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: December 02, 2007, 10:53:40 PM »

Thanks, Carpe, hadn't thought of wireless transmitter.  That should work if I can figure out how to use one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: December 02, 2007, 10:56:58 PM »

Keep in mind that Robin is a stepmother.  I'll bet if anybody said those things about her girls there would be hell to pay.
She post at those boards so is bound to have seen those horrible
things that all of us have seen posted.
I don't understand her agenda or if she has one, but I'll bet Dave hasn't read all of those things.  It is all that I can do to read there.
It is totally sickening, but I do it.
In the interview that Janet posted Dave practically names Julia and
Mark, so he knows that they are up to no good.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #471 on: December 02, 2007, 10:57:18 PM »

Carpe - besides the repeat, was there something on Fox tonight?  RU is talking about Tito and referring to Beth and Dave's recent visit.

hey klaas,

I have been watching the Pittsburgh game. I will tune in now and see. Up until the Hannity & Colmes show this evening, no not a word.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: December 02, 2007, 10:58:51 PM »

From the front page of SM:

Maggie wrote:

Ok, Kimberly covered this story just now on the Lineup. Tito was on about Beth and Dave meeting with the prosecutor. Then guess who? The mouthpiece came on again and started his rant about he was filing papers, then changed it to we are filing papers to get Joran released early. How can he work in Aruba? Someone needs to ask the prosecutor that. Who is paying his bill? He does protest too much. Still none of their stories match, but he has no answer for any of that or the many lies Joran has told. I believe he stated one time that Joran has only told 2 lies. Joe said he has read the 14 pages and nothing new. I thought they had a gag order on the stuff? Then Mickey Sherman said how cruel to do this to this family again. A New York Detective said, these 3 were the last with her and told mulitiple stories.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: December 02, 2007, 11:00:40 PM »

Carpe - looks like it was the Lineup
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: December 02, 2007, 11:02:31 PM »

I used to feel sorry for the common people on the island but from the reports we've heard they are just as guilty of denial as the kingpins who covered it up. Probably scared for their lives but if they were they should leave the damn place.

Aruba, throw your guilty bastards in prison and we'll leave you alone. Fair enough?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
NCDan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: December 02, 2007, 11:03:47 PM »

George Bush just before Valerie Plame stabbed him in the back.
George values loyalty and he assumes those close to him are friends. He would not be an example of someone who does practices that. Robin could be smart to hang around the very place that opposes them to find out who among them is closest to the perpetrators. It is likely that some RU posters (but not all) are close to the perps and consider it advantageous to defame H-T. The effort might yield results. Maybe not. But it could be worth trying. It takes us out of the twilight zone.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: December 02, 2007, 11:04:24 PM »

I have been away for several hours and have just now "caught up." Words escape me about Robin.
Damn it -- COME HERE and state your position.  That is when and ONLY WHEN I will respect what you have to say. If this is truly your belief -- I will shut up and never say another word. I know you read here. I cannot fathom that your husband supports you in this. Neutral

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: December 02, 2007, 11:07:10 PM »

From the front page of SM:

Maggie wrote:

Ok, Kimberly covered this story just now on the Lineup. Tito was on about Beth and Dave meeting with the prosecutor. Then guess who? The mouthpiece came on again and started his rant about he was filing papers, then changed it to we are filing papers to get Joran released early. How can he work in Aruba? Someone needs to ask the prosecutor that. Who is paying his bill? He does protest too much. Still none of their stories match, but he has no answer for any of that or the many lies Joran has told. I believe he stated one time that Joran has only told 2 lies. Joe said he has read the 14 pages and nothing new. I thought they had a gag order on the stuff? Then Mickey Sherman said how cruel to do this to this family again. A New York Detective said, these 3 were the last with her and told mulitiple stories.

Joe said "we're" filing a motion tomorrow to try to get Joran sprung earlier. When did he get his license to practice law in Aruba? He even lies on the little shit but so does his client so they are two birds of a feather.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: December 02, 2007, 11:07:30 PM »

I have been away for several hours and have just now "caught up." Words escape me about Robin.
Damn it -- COME HERE and state your position.  That is when and ONLY WHEN I will respect what you have to say. If this is truly your belief -- I will shut up and never say another word. I know you read here. I cannot fathom that your husband supports you in this. Neutral

I'm not so sure Robin reads here.  She has BFN, BNH and RU to keep up with. 
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #479 on: December 02, 2007, 11:12:36 PM »

I'm not so sure Robin reads here.  She has BFN, BNH and RU to keep up with. 
That would be a shame

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.