April 27, 2024, 05:15:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264583 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: December 02, 2007, 11:13:28 PM »

I have been away for several hours and have just now "caught up." Words escape me about Robin.
Damn it -- COME HERE and state your position.  That is when and ONLY WHEN I will respect what you have to say. If this is truly your belief -- I will shut up and never say another word. I know you read here. I cannot fathom that your husband supports you in this. Neutral

I'm not so sure Robin reads here.  She has BFN, BNH and RU to keep up with. 
I cannot accept that. Even if there were 100 sites that analyized the case of YOUR own stepdaughter -- you would read every DAMN one of them. She reads here.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: December 02, 2007, 11:14:05 PM »

kimberly did a masterlful job of making tito do a l80 degree turnaround.  he was repeating julia's "6 hour interrogation of beth" bit when kimberly cut him off and said what a good thing it was for mos to accept beth and dave's suggestion that they come talk to him.  i loved it.  can you imagine what mos and the new team are thinking after meeting beth and dave and only have julia and dompig's opinions of them in advance?  this might just open some eyes down there.
dennisintn
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #482 on: December 02, 2007, 11:14:32 PM »

Carpe - looks like it was the Lineup

I'll catch it on the re-run, if they have it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: December 02, 2007, 11:18:43 PM »

thanks dennis...i turned on the lineup right when tito was hanging up...was wondering what he had to say.....good for kimberly....now if they would only wise up and stop letting lackopenis open his big mouth!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: December 02, 2007, 11:19:12 PM »

kimberly did a masterlful job of making tito do a l80 degree turnaround.  he was repeating julia's "6 hour interrogation of beth" bit when kimberly cut him off and said what a good thing it was for mos to accept beth and dave's suggestion that they come talk to him.  i loved it.  can you imagine what mos and the new team are thinking after meeting beth and dave and only have julia and dompig's opinions of them in advance?  this might just open some eyes down there.
dennisintn

Wish I'd seen it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: December 02, 2007, 11:19:43 PM »

Carpe - looks like it was the Lineup

I'll catch it on the re-run, if they have it.

Thanks Carpe!
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: December 02, 2007, 11:21:03 PM »

kimberly did a masterlful job of making tito do a l80 degree turnaround.  he was repeating julia's "6 hour interrogation of beth" bit when kimberly cut him off and said what a good thing it was for mos to accept beth and dave's suggestion that they come talk to him.  i loved it.  can you imagine what mos and the new team are thinking after meeting beth and dave and only have julia and dompig's opinions of them in advance?  this might just open some eyes down there.
dennisintn
It's always time to stand up for the truth!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: December 02, 2007, 11:24:50 PM »

The Robin Holloway issue is so upsetting for me ... I end up in tears  every time the topic surfaces.  It just does not make sense

Good Night Monkeys ... a game of 500 rummy awaits me.   Smile

Janet
8:25 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: December 02, 2007, 11:30:45 PM »

this and i'll shut up.  kimberley also show interviews she had done with anita and nadira.  anita was totally irritated.  she said "beth told me that natalee was a virgin, and i thought to myself, so?"  then she went on about how sweet and good and harmless to women jvds was, her precious sporter.  obviously this was before his book came out or she hasn't brought herself to read it yet.  nadira said her boys were such good boys and satish had to redo his senior year and i think she said something about school in miami for one of them.  says satish still wants to do medicine or be a pilot. and i guess we're going to have to find some other suspects for that sunday night ride because she said her boys are always home at night except sometimes friday and saturday nights they might go out.  that ultra-pious look on her face when she tells these lies is amazing.  unless you remember "the boys lied, i lied, everybody lies".  greta would probably think she was credible.  i don't.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: December 02, 2007, 11:33:02 PM »

The current GLOBE has something on the case.  San is scanning it for us right now.  Will post as soon as I get it from San.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: December 02, 2007, 11:35:27 PM »

the lineup is on again at l2:00 midnight cst, if you want to see it then.  lol, now i am going to just be quiet and read.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: December 02, 2007, 11:37:11 PM »

the lineup is on again at l2:00 midnight cst, if you want to see it then.  lol, now i am going to just be quiet and read.
dennisintn

Dennis - at RU they are saying the interviews with Nadira and Anita were older ones like maybe from a year ago?  Did you get that impression?
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: December 02, 2007, 11:45:15 PM »

klaasend, they were at least several months old, maybe a year old.  lol, recently enough that anita and nadira had their backs up and spitting out the words against beth.  at least in anita's case.  i had never seen the interviews before and kimberley was on the island, i'm almost positive of that. 
dennisintn
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: December 02, 2007, 11:46:29 PM »

Not totally up to speed yet but I am getting the gist of what Robin posted and also our Monkey comments.

I have met both Beth and Robin. I know their styles. Beth is forthright, Robin is a honey-not-salt type. Robin is trying to keep her enemies closer. I don't believe for a minute that she or Dave has any pretensions whatsoever about the agenda of mip6 or glenda. They are simply trying to approach this thing in a direction that at least keeps some contact with that side of the case and may allow them to glean some info.

I have said it before and I will say it again: I see NO jealousy whatsoever between Beth and Robin. They act like sisters together. Being a male, I don't view their relationship through kittycat glasses like some of our female posters do who seem hard-wired to spot the first faint signs of female-to-female conflict in every move they make. I know that sounds harsh (sorry to those who don't like me saying that) but to be honest, I find this fault-finding toward Robin and this microscopic examination of her every move and dissection of same to be somewhat childish and unbecoming.

I will stand by my statements before:  Robin has NO anti-Beth agenda whatsoever. Let's not go there again... That kind of stuff got this cage closed before for about 2 weeks and now ain't the time, it's too critical.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #494 on: December 02, 2007, 11:47:21 PM »

Ok, catching up here.  After trying to comprehend what Robin said, the only thing I can come up with is, maybe her and Beth are not on the best of terms, so she doesn't care what is said about Beth, only Natalee.  So she may not care what Renho put Beth through, since it wasn't Dave that experienced her evil-ness.  I am NOT defending anybody here, just running some ideas/thoughts through my head.  Yes, Robin may be somewhat naive, and Renho is leading her on, but Robin doesn't care about 'Beth' and what she's going through, she only cares about Dave.  I'm not sure of the relationship now between Beth and Dave, but it could be he is not too concerned now for Beth either, nor cares what they say and do to her.  They happen to have the same goal, which is FIND Natalee!  However, they are going about it in different ways, with different contacts and means.  Am I making sense?

I also agree with Nut about keeping your enemies closer.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: December 02, 2007, 11:49:20 PM »

Let me add one thing:

I see no difference at all between how Robin deals with glenda, and how Beth deals with Greta.

Both are holding their noses and putting up with the smell in the hope they may get some help.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: December 02, 2007, 11:49:49 PM »

Not totally up to speed yet but I am getting the gist of what Robin posted and also our Monkey comments.

I have met both Beth and Robin. I know their styles. Beth is forthright, Robin is a honey-not-salt type. Robin is trying to keep her enemies closer. I don't believe for a minute that she or Dave has any pretensions whatsoever about the agenda of mip6 or glenda. They are simply trying to approach this thing in a direction that at least keeps some contact with that side of the case and may allow them to glean some info.

I have said it before and I will say it again: I see NO jealousy whatsoever between Beth and Robin. They act like sisters together. Being a male, I don't view their relationship through kittycat glasses like some of our female posters do who seem hard-wired to spot the first faint signs of female-to-female conflict in every move they make. I know that sounds harsh (sorry to those who don't like me saying that) but to be honest, I find this fault-finding toward Robin and this microscopic examination of her every move and dissection of same to be somewhat childish and unbecoming.

I will stand by my statements before:  Robin has NO anti-Beth agenda whatsoever. Let's not go there again... That kind of stuff got this cage closed before for about 2 weeks and now ain't the time, it's too critical.

Well that puts a different twist to my post.   I wasn't sure, so was just assuming.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: December 02, 2007, 11:52:26 PM »

dennisintn

I missed it, but I love Kimberly!  She does NOT let anybody off the hook! 

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: December 02, 2007, 11:53:10 PM »

Dihannah, I have seen them all IN THE SAME ROOM and I don't see any rift between any of the parties. They are dialed in to get answers and not in the mood for catfights. I know some may say "Well, they were just acting.." but I don't think so.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: December 02, 2007, 11:56:15 PM »

Dihannah, I have seen them all IN THE SAME ROOM and I don't see any rift between any of the parties. They are dialed in to get answers and not in the mood for catfights. I know some may say "Well, they were just acting.." but I don't think so.

Thanks SB.  I envy you for getting to meet them!  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.