April 27, 2024, 04:43:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264571 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: December 02, 2007, 11:56:47 PM »

Dihannah, I have seen them all IN THE SAME ROOM and I don't see any rift between any of the parties. They are dialed in to get answers and not in the mood for catfights. I know some may say "Well, they were just acting.." but I don't think so.
I trust you SB. I will shut up. I don't get it --- but this the last word from me. Neutral

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: December 02, 2007, 11:57:15 PM »

aruba is just a nasty place

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: December 02, 2007, 11:57:31 PM »

Let me add one thing:

I see no difference at all between how Robin deals with glenda, and how Beth deals with Greta.

Both are holding their noses and putting up with the smell in the hope they may get some help.
Well said and I glad to here that our side is playing their hand wisely!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: December 02, 2007, 11:59:35 PM »

aruba is just a nasty place
Exactly!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: December 02, 2007, 11:59:48 PM »

From the GLOBE 12/10/07 - Thanks San!

Page 1

Page 2

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: December 02, 2007, 11:59:57 PM »

the only way this will get to trial is to force it to trial

BOYCOTT - SPREAD the NEWS

KNOCK aruba upside down with the economy

Humppphhh.. is that a terrorsit threat ??? Laughing Laughing

nawwwwwwwwwww.. more like a promise  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: December 03, 2007, 12:02:13 AM »

going to get some snow.

puttering all day with the thrower....still aint running

tried everything except drain the gas and put in fresh......

i would prefer to drain aruba economy  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: December 03, 2007, 12:04:14 AM »

I don't consider myself an "insider" to their relationship at all, but I am just not seeing this epic mother-stepmother struggle that some keep alluding to. People are extrapolating their own experiences and trying to use that to state that this family is going to act a certain way "because all split families do..."

Not all split families have to deal with a situation like this.

Are there going to be disagreements? YES! The most harmonious relationships have ups and downs. But there is assuredly NOT this deep underlying battle for Natalee's affections that has spilled over into the case, like some are trying to find.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: December 03, 2007, 12:06:18 AM »

there are no two people on this earth exactly alike.  if there were 2 people exactly alike, one of them would be redundant.  since the day natalee disappeared, i haven't missed a day keeping up or catching up on what was being said and done.  i was, and still am, in total awe of the way natalee's entire family, inlaws, outlaws, and step-parents have used their individual talents and skills and personalities to the best of their ability to find natalee and keep the case going until it's solved.  they have not chewed on each other, or blamed each other, or done anything other than the very best they could do for natalee.  with a family like she had, it's easy to see how natalee turned out to be the winner and wonderful human being that she was.  she would be proud of all of them.  
there is not a single one of them that has done everything just exactly like would have done it, there isn't a single one of them that has done anything worse than i would have done it.  they are all "there", boots on the ground, doing the best they can under ferocious pressure and hatred that would have had me in serious trouble with the law had i been in their boots.  all i can do is sit and read and pray and type and even cry sometimes over what has and continues to happen.  what i started out to say is "leave them alone, don't second guess them, and support what each of them is doing".  they have reminded me more of a well-tuned, superbly handled and guided machine that has taken care of natalee's business just like it did for the l8 years she was with them.  i do not expect perfection out of human beings, and i am as proud of them all as natalee would be.
dennisintn
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: December 03, 2007, 12:07:40 AM »

What I saw and heard on Kimberly G's program.  Tito said that Beth went to the prosecutor's office today as she promised and then the prosecutor left and the interrogators interrogated her for about 6-1/2 hours and Beth was not very happy when she left and would not speak to anyone.

Then Kimberly said that is totally different from the impression we had been given, that the prosecutor wanted to share with her and Dave and ask them questions that might assist, and then Tito changes his tune to one that is more friendly to the prosecutor and Beth, Dave.  But, yes, he is just like that crude Julia Renfro, constantly debasing Beth.  I am sure that pit is roaring in hell for some.

Light the fire, Shango.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: December 03, 2007, 12:08:25 AM »

Humppphhh.. is that a terrorist threat ??? Laughing Laughing

Hey robots, don't you know that one man's "message economics" is another man's "economic terrorism"?  Wink LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: December 03, 2007, 12:08:28 AM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

The Lineup Dec 2, 2007 TRANSCRIPT

The Lineup
December 2, 2007

Transcribed from DVD recording by Heli

Kimberley:

Now with the Judge ruling that the Kalpoe brothers can no longer be held in jail, what was one thought of a promise to find out what happened to Natalee Holloway may now seem to be a little less likely.

Joining us from Aruba with the very latest is journalist Tito Lacle. Tito, thanks for joinin me and the latest development that we're hearing is that the Kalpoe brothers are out and what is the new information that aruban authorities interrogated Beth Holloway for 5 hours on Saturday?

Tito:

That's true what you just mentioned. A few minutes ago, actually about an hour and a half ago the latest one of the brothers, Deepak, was released from jail and was picked up by his lawyer and the lawyer for Satish too. His brother Satish was released about an hour earlier from another prison in another City and they're both safe and sound at home and awaiting for the word about what happens to their fate come December 31.

As for the second part, yes Beth Holloway came in this morning about 9 o'clock, about 1/2 hour later than expected in a police station in the city Oranjestadt and after which she was put in a conversation with the prosecuting office, Hans Mos and Dop Kruimel After that was finished both the prosecutors left the office or left the police station and by surprise the interrogators came in and (inaudible) by Dolph Richardson the chief investigaor, they started interrogating her which lasted for over 5 hours. She left not very happy and wouldn't say anything on camera. She left the police department about 2:30

Kimberley:

I think people are going to be surprised by that because the latest that I ahd heard was that Dave Holloway and Beth were going to Aruba to present evidence , information that they have from their own private investigation into the disappearance of their daughter, that they wanted to provide that to the prosecutors, hear where the case stood with the prosecutors and sort of have this symbiotic relationship where they could finally work together because they didn't get to have that with the previous prosecutor, Karin Janssen

Tito:

That is correct. I must say the prosecuting team is totally different one than before, more open and they said yesterday they accepted the invitation of the Holloways to come to Aruba and have a conversation because they have a right to find out what happened so far and we are (inaudible) to give them all that information so they were very happy to share the information with the Holloways

Kimberley:

Alright, Tito thank you for that update, we certainly appreciate it.

And now we are joined by Joe Tacopina who is the attorney for Joran van der Sloot.

So Joe you were saying that there's no new evidence and that your client would be released. I know he wasn't up for review yet, but do you think overall it's a good sign for him because the Kalpoes were sprung?

Joe:

Of course it's a good sign, I mean look it's the same new evidence that was incriminating of "serious stuff" against all three. It's only a matter of time now until Joran gets released in fact we've filed, we will be filing first thing on Monday morning for his immediate release as opposed to waiting towards the end of the week

Kimberley:

So you're saying there's really no new evidence or is there perhaps some new evidence they haven't even shared with you guys besides the 14 or so pages of discovery because we're hearing about reports of forensic retrieval of computer, e-mail messages and that type of things

Joe:

There's no new evidence, look we're here in December now, they accept their own deadline for December 31. I've seen the 14 pages, there's no new evidence and there's certainly no new incriminating evidence and the funniest thing out of yesterday's press conference that I heard from the prosecutor was when he said "we were really disappointed with this ruling because we really wanted a chance to confront them with this new evidence" Well, they had 8 days, what are they waiting for, when were they going to confront them

Kimberley:

But I've also been told that in Aruba you can't be held beyond the 8 days unless they think you're guilty of a crime that carriest a term longer than 4 years so that may actually explain it and they say you can't be held for something like dumping, movement of a dead body, but there's a lot to talk about and I have to get to the panel, but keep us posted about Joran.

I need to bring in Dr Michael Baden who joins us now. Dr. Baden we also understand that there's new developments under way in terms of searching the area for Natalee's body. A new ship has come on with special sonar equipment that the Holloways at least think could be very optimistic in terms of finding Natalee and what everyone wants to know is ok it's been quite a long time, is there still evidenciary value if they recover anything?

Baden:

Yeah it is possible to find a body using all new technologies that's been in the water as long as Natalee Holloway and the teeth, the DNA, the bones will still be in good shape. They'll be able to make identification; if there are injuries to the body they'll be able to still after this time has passed, still be able to identify injuries to the bones if the body is in some kind of a container or some kind of clothing. So it is possible to get a great deal of information if they find some kind of remnants of the body

Kimberley:

And of course I'll bring in Pat Brosnan, of course the prosecutor is saying he has sufficient evidence to suggest that Natalee Holloway is deceased, she is no longer with us. I think they feel they've overcome that obstacle, the body of course would no doubt help but you have to look at the case here with the Kalpoe brothers and Joran and they're still saying just even if you find her body, even if Natalee Holloway is deceased it doesn't mean we had anything to do with it however, they're the lsat ones to be seen with her and they've had multiple changes in their stories.

Brosnan:

Absolutely, and looking at it without any new evidence that might have came in, it seems like nothing of any substantive value came in, the only theory that I could even advance for them bringing them in for this 8 day interrogation is perhaps by putting them in different locations and with the passage of time, even though these guys are battle hardened veterans to investigative bullying, they've been there done that back in June of '05 for 4 months, they're tough but they're also young and they could have a measure of naivety on them, perhaps they could divide and conquer. To get someone to make a misstep

Kimberley:

Well that's what they need to get in this case or else they won't be able to move the ball forward

Mickey Sherman:

It's just cruel to the family to have done this, it's like one of these John Mark Karr things where we finally got the guilty guy and they didn't have wit closer in the case and to do this, put the victim's family through this is cruel, they should not have gone forward

Kimberley:

This whole ending of the case, they're saying we need to decide whether we're going to bring charges against them by the end of the year but it goes in front of a Judge and this Judge isn't finding that there's sufficient evidence to hold them beyond the 8 days. How is that going to amount to a conviction at this point unless they got anothe statement in this little squeeze play

Mickey Sherman:

And again, they've been through that little bully process and don't forget they arrested 2 other guys before these guys, then they arrested these guys then they unarrested these guys and now they arrested them again. What jury, I don't care what country you're in, is going to have any kind of confidence in this.

Kimberley:

That's the problem, it really is.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: December 03, 2007, 12:11:01 AM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU (makes sense):

Lazlo Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:06 am   

They probably wanted to question Beth about all the claims made recently by a source called "Trina".

Gielen made it to the newspapers to have "Trina" on tape claming Jug told her Natalee just got out of rehab, and Natalee using her creditcard twice after she disappeared.

They cannot and would not want to ignore this, even the "FBI hearings" made it to the Dutch Parliament even though it was just an internet initiative.

If they go to trial they cannot have "Trina" appearing as a witness making all sort of claims, so they probably confronted Beth with that and whatever else and may have asked her to provide material, to not have any surpises if this goes to trial, IMO 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: December 03, 2007, 12:11:15 AM »

I think Tito and Julia are still smarting from Tito and Julia not being able to coerce jobs at Fox. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: December 03, 2007, 12:12:31 AM »

Humppphhh.. is that a terrorist threat ??? Laughing Laughing

Hey robots, don't you know that one man's "message economics" is another man's "economic terrorism"?  Wink LOL
Razz Wink

- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: December 03, 2007, 12:12:56 AM »

See y'all tomorrow sometime...

Let Us Continue

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: December 03, 2007, 12:14:21 AM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU (makes sense):

Lazlo Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:06 am   

They probably wanted to question Beth about all the claims made recently by a source called "Trina".

Gielen made it to the newspapers to have "Trina" on tape claming Jug told her Natalee just got out of rehab, and Natalee using her creditcard twice after she disappeared.

They cannot and would not want to ignore this, even the "FBI hearings" made it to the Dutch Parliament even though it was just an internet initiative.

If they go to trial they cannot have "Trina" appearing as a witness making all sort of claims, so they probably confronted Beth with that and whatever else and may have asked her to provide material, to not have any surpises if this goes to trial, IMO 

RENHOG at it again, she must be in love with joran

- A Horse's Tale
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: December 03, 2007, 12:21:30 AM »

So Robots can you confirm this do aliens really have ATM's on their ships?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: December 03, 2007, 12:26:53 AM »

Thanks to San for providing the Globe article to Klaas for posting here.... thumright

I'm thinking Trina needs to go for rehab....jmho at this hour... Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: December 03, 2007, 12:28:18 AM »

So Robots can you confirm this do aliens really have ATM's on their ships?
Cool Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.