April 27, 2024, 04:50:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264575 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2007, 12:33:04 AM »

G'night, Monkeys.  Keep the faith, keep the blog going, keep your chins up and keep Natalee and her family in your prayers.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2007, 12:37:58 AM »

Klaas?  Help me out here....   I've had a long day, moving a friend on my birthday and I'm either going crazy or missing a bad joke......

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2007, 12:42:09 AM »

I agree that Mos is the "real deal", but there are limitations to what he will do.

1. He (his team) will attempt to put together a case to try the suspects.

2. However, that does not mean he will put them on trial.

3. He will not coverup any evidence he finds.

4. However, he will not expose the coverup he knows has already taken place.

5. He will not do anything that will place another prosecutor, policeman, or judicial authority in jeopardy.

Mos has been given a difficult "nut to crack", he has been asked to prosecute the suspects but not to prosecute the coverup by law enforcement and the politicians. If he is going to crack the case, he will need to do both. Keep in mind, in the end, its the politicians he has to please first. The netherlands do not want the coverup exposed and he has been told that. IMO

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 12:58:08 AM by Observer » Logged

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2007, 12:43:24 AM »

I have a hard time believing Tacopina's entire law firm is doing this for free and the Chicago Attorneys are working Pro Bono..They would have to be deaf dumb and blind to take on Dr.Phil especially after Steve Cohen stated on the same show at least two of the boys had sex with Natalee. We also have the famous PI out of chicago that worked for the Van Der Sloots about the same time Posner admitted hiring his own Investigators. Something is all too fishy about all of this and I dont think these extremely expensive Lawyers would risk anything on these 3 lying punks.IMO

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/03/14/joe-tacopina-meets-the-no-spin-zone-and-crumbles/

Members of the family along with supporters of the Van der Sloot family have made contributions to their defense.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2007, 12:46:20 AM »

I agree that Kos is the "real deal", but there are limitations to what he will do.

1. He (his team) will attempt to put together a case to try the suspects.

2. However, that does not mean he will put them on trial.

3. He will not coverup any evidence he finds.

4. However, he will not expose the coverup he knows has already taken place.

5. He will not do anything that will place another prosecutor, policeman, or judicial authority in jeopardy.

Kos has been given a difficult "nut to crack", he has been asked to prosecute the suspects but not to prosecute the coverup by law enforcement and the politicians. If he is going to crack the case, he will need to do both. Keep in mind, in the end, its the politicians he has to please first. The netherlands do not want the coverup exposed and he has been told that. IMO

i think you are right, and yet IF he has the GUTS to do number #3 then everything will fall into place. IF he doesnt do #3 then nothing will happen
Mos - BE A MAN and DO IT  Cool

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 12:54:57 AM by klaasend » Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2007, 12:47:36 AM »

In my opinion, Posner's Private Investigator and Paulus are the same one = Earnie "Dirtytricks" Rizzio, now deceased.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2007, 12:47:57 AM »

WTF?  Is this a joke or am I really this tired....  Confused   On his web page is a pdf, by one of our own MOnkeys????  A seemingly more valid advertisement?

http://www.tacopinalaw.com/pdfs/JoeTacopino.GQ.pdf

Are you are referring to the writer of the article in GQ magazine (which is what the PDF is)?  Not sure what you mean by one of our own Monkeys since I know Monkeys by their nicknames  Wink And we don't give out "real life" names here.  I'm sure there is more than one person in the USA with that name.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2007, 12:51:06 AM »

Klaas?  Help me out here....   I've had a long day, moving a friend on my birthday and I'm either going crazy or missing a bad joke......

Happy Birthday Dihannah.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2007, 12:51:43 AM »

WTF?  Is this a joke or am I really this tired....  Confused   On his web page is a pdf, by one of our own MOnkeys????  A seemingly more valid advertisement?

http://www.tacopinalaw.com/pdfs/JoeTacopino.GQ.pdf

Are you are referring to the writer of the article in GQ magazine (which is what the PDF is)?  Not sure what you mean by one of our own Monkeys since I know Monkeys by their nicknames  Wink And we don't give out "real life" names here.  I'm sure there is more than one person in the USA with that name.

Then I better email you.

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2007, 12:52:12 AM »

Its getting late, maybe someone can edit the typo's in my post  (1,2,3,4,5 and his name)

Thank You

In My Opinion
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2007, 12:54:32 AM »

MOS needs to do his job as ugly as it is

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2007, 12:56:08 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/03/14/joe-tacopina-meets-the-no-spin-zone-and-crumbles/

Members of the family along with supporters of the Van der Sloot family have made contributions to their defense.

I would love to see who contributed to that fund..Same donors to the Kalpoes also? Must be some enormous donations Wink

So much for the case being pro bono as originally advertised. It would appear that “supporters of the family” have made contributions to the defense fund. Wouldn’t everyone want to get a look at that list of donors?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2007, 12:56:21 AM »

perhaps Mos is hoping that Natalee is found with the search boats before the 31st

seems like that may be what he is hoping for because the BUGS might have overheard something that will link the suspects to something that she is either buried with.

Shocked  The tennis shoe(s)??  Shocked  Razz

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2007, 12:58:18 AM »

Klaas, email sent to gmail.   Please explain?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2007, 12:58:52 AM »

perhaps Mos is hoping that Natalee is found with the search boats before the 31st

seems like that may be what he is hoping for because the BUGS might have overheard something that will link the suspects to something that she is either buried with.

Shocked  The tennis shoe(s)??  Shocked  Razz

i would eat spiders if they existed and they were found  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2007, 01:01:42 AM »

Klaas, email sent to gmail.   Please explain?

I've responded  Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2007, 01:02:59 AM »

Happy Birthday Dihannah.

Thank you San,  another day, another year older Wink   I try to skip them, but this one really sucked...  I am soooo exausted and trying to catch up.....

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2007, 01:03:20 AM »

Shocked I may have to save this post just in case..Do you have a web camera?  Laughing

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2007, 01:05:31 AM »

Don't worry Robots..Spiders are a delicacy in some remote parts of Asia and Africa  silent  Cool

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2007, 01:05:32 AM »

Shocked I may have to save this post just in case..Do you have a web camera?  Laughing

Web camera...that's a good one  Laughing

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.