April 27, 2024, 02:05:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264552 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: December 03, 2007, 06:11:43 PM »

Carlos & Charlies must be attempting to clean up their image - NOT

http://www.magic965.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=636&pos=157

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: December 03, 2007, 06:12:23 PM »

Posted by the witch at RU:

Glenda wrote:

Yes, I can clear this up. Beth and JQK walked into the Prosecutors office on their own accord. I don't know if it was Beth's nervousness or JQK's "wildzang" that made them 1/2 late to their meeting. 

Or maybe the traffic?  Certainly there was an accident, there always is  Rolling Eyes

I heard from a reliable source that if you get there too early, you have to wait for them to finish their cornflakes.

And morning cartoons.

Rolling Eyes

Not to mention one article that says Beth was transported by a police car so she wasn't even driving.  Maybe the cop driving the car had to stop for Frosted Flaked and to shave.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: December 03, 2007, 06:15:47 PM »

Glenda wrote:

Yes, I can clear this up. Beth and JQK walked into the Prosecutors office on their own accord. I don't know if it was Beth's nervousness or JQK's "wildzang" that made them 1/2 late to their meeting. 

Or maybe the traffic?  Certainly there was an accident, there always is  Rolling Eyes

I heard from a reliable source that if you get there too early, you have to wait for them to finish their cornflakes.

And morning cartoons.

Rolling Eyes

Not to mention one article that says Beth was transported by a police car so she wasn't even driving.  Maybe the cop driving the car had to stop for Frosted Flaked and to shave.

I wonder if those high tech rednecks...i mean sleuths had her car bugged  Rolling Eyes
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: December 03, 2007, 06:20:17 PM »

MO, This is DISGUSTING.

Moon

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: December 03, 2007, 06:21:39 PM »

Please don't flame me, but I think Deepak looks better than he did in 2005.
Joran looks plain old tired.

I see he upgraded his luggage from wimpy wimpy wimpy to hefty hefty hefty

Laughing

I don't care who you are, that right there is funny!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: December 03, 2007, 06:22:09 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked.....can you imagine seeing this and one of those young women being your daughter Shocked Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: December 03, 2007, 06:22:34 PM »

Glenda wrote:

And morning cartoons.

Rolling Eyes

I wonder if they ever get tired of their little spin jobs getting busted all the time?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #787 on: December 03, 2007, 06:24:11 PM »

Jenna at RU has gone overe the edge. Here are a few of her most recent Topics on Natalees board.

"Valero gas station/ Antraco copying passport"
"Human trafficking ring from Venezuela"
"An undercover mission commissioned by somebody in the US gov"
"Marijuana laced with cocaine or crack"
"OAS-Ft. Lauderdale, Bolivia, Natalee, and Human Trafficking"

wish she would make up her mind..... Rolling Eyes

LOL...Nut, did you wear your tin foil hat when you ventured over there Shocked

No...I wear this >>  Safe

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: December 03, 2007, 06:24:24 PM »

Please don't flame me, but I think Deepak looks better than he did in 2005.
Joran looks plain old tired.

I see he upgraded his luggage from wimpy wimpy wimpy to hefty hefty hefty

Laughing

I don't care who you are, that right there is funny!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oh my gawd it's a riot. Laughing Laughing Laughing..I am not sure how I missed it...other than I am running back and forth...cooking dinner

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: December 03, 2007, 06:24:24 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked.....can you imagine seeing this and one of those young women being your daughter Shocked Shocked

this young lady's mother probably went first!!  Shocked
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: December 03, 2007, 06:25:33 PM »

Glenda wrote:

And morning cartoons.

Rolling Eyes

I wonder if those high tech rednecks...i mean sleuths had her car bugged  Rolling Eyes

now Blah...no need to insult rednecks!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: December 03, 2007, 06:25:38 PM »

Here is an interesting point:

Mos does not need a Judges approval to charge the suspects with crimes. As I understand it, he charges them, and a trial panel of Judges will try them. The only thing the pretrial Judge can do is decide if the charges merit a pretrial detention. The pretrial Judge can not dismiss the charges.

The only thing stopping Mos from trying the case is Mos himself. I think the corruption is deep enough that he will not bring charges because he likes having a job.

If so he hasn't done Aruba a service, Spock. The prosecution of the three Amigos and Paulus would go far to alleviate Aruba's image problems, but this same drugging, raping, and murder will re-occur unless they fix the big problem that caused this in the first place. If they had simply followed the rules and prosecuted Natalee's case like they should have I daresay their tourism and public image would have hardly been affected. The cover-up is what has gotten the island in the trouble it is in.

There's that saying in legal and political circles, "It's not the crime, it's the cover-up." If they don't fix their government and get rid of the Dutch and Aruban corruption they are doomed to repeat themselves. It would also help if they curbed the open sale of drugs and threw the predators that use them on innocent tourist women in prison. Their problem is three-fold: corruption, drugs and local male predators.

I agree with you, but my point was Mos doesn't need anyone's approval to take the suspects to trial. If he wants a trial, he gets one. The problem is, his boss, the Minister of Justice, wants the case closed, and no trial. Now , if he likes his job and his position in government, what do you think he will do?

Spock,
I did not realize Mos does not need a judge to order him to take this to trial.  This is a VERY interesting thought.

But why on earth would he stir all this up if he is not planning to go to trial?  It would have been far better to let sleeping dogs lie, sotaspeak.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: December 03, 2007, 06:25:42 PM »

Do we know if Joran is missing any classes during is stay in Aruba?

I thought he was supposed to be going to school over there in the Netherlands?

You would think if he were really in school over there that Taco would be screaming from the rooftops about how this is a burden on his education.  He NEVER misses an opportunity to portray Joran as the victim.  I have not heard anyone mention all the classes he is missing because of this "detention" Rolling Eyes

I was wondering about this also. Seemed a bit early at the time he was brought back over here for Holland to be out on Christmas break. He must be missing classes....not that I care Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: December 03, 2007, 06:26:09 PM »

Jenna at RU has gone overe the edge. Here are a few of her most recent Topics on Natalees board.

"Valero gas station/ Antraco copying passport"
"Human trafficking ring from Venezuela"
"An undercover mission commissioned by somebody in the US gov"
"Marijuana laced with cocaine or crack"
"OAS-Ft. Lauderdale, Bolivia, Natalee, and Human Trafficking"

wish she would make up her mind..... Rolling Eyes

LOL...Nut, did you wear your tin foil hat when you ventured over there Shocked

No...I wear this >>  Safe

hahahahahaha...smart lady!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: December 03, 2007, 06:26:46 PM »

this young lady's mother probably went first!!  Shocked

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: December 03, 2007, 06:27:12 PM »

OH GEeeeeeeeezzeeeeeeeeeeee Klaas.....unreal.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: December 03, 2007, 06:28:34 PM »

Glenda wrote:

And morning cartoons.

Rolling Eyes

now Blah...no need to insult rednecks!  LOL

you are right.

that was uncalled for.

I appologize to all the little rednecks out there.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: December 03, 2007, 06:28:57 PM »

Do we know if Joran is missing any classes during is stay in Aruba?

I thought he was supposed to be going to school over there in the Netherlands?

You would think if he were really in school over there that Taco would be screaming from the rooftops about how this is a burden on his education.  He NEVER misses an opportunity to portray Joran as the victim.  I have not heard anyone mention all the classes he is missing because of this "detention" Rolling Eyes

I was wondering about this also. Seemed a bit early at the time he was brought back over here for Holland to be out on Christmas break. He must be missing classes....not that I care Rolling Eyes

I think I did see one article that was quoting Paulus as whining about Joran missing his finals. 

I think Natalee has missed a few of hers as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: December 03, 2007, 06:29:02 PM »

You can see why I didn't just post the photo  Wink Shocked
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: December 03, 2007, 06:32:05 PM »

You can see why I didn't just post the photo  Wink Shocked

OH YES, Lmaooooo Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.