April 27, 2024, 04:45:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264572 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2007, 01:05:39 AM »

i would eat spiders if they existed and they were found  Cool

Shocked I may have to save this post just in case..Do you have a web camera?  Laughing

LOL - We can take up a fund and send one to him if he doesn't  Laughing

Edited to add:  Then I'll put it on Youtube  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2007, 01:09:58 AM »

He even said spiders as in plural  Shocked..I will gladly donate money to a webcam  Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2007, 01:10:40 AM »

i would eat spiders if they existed and they were found  Cool

Shocked I may have to save this post just in case..Do you have a web camera?  Laughing

LOL - We can take up a fund and send one to him if he doesn't  Laughing

Edited to add:  Then I'll put it on Youtube  Laughing

i have a digital camera and a video camera, but i dont have a web cam

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2007, 01:12:08 AM »

He even said spiders as in plural  Shocked..I will gladly donate money to a webcam  Very Happy

i was in third grade and i ate 2 spiders,

i was trying impress Mary Jo Smile

i got no where with her, she thought it was gross

LOL - the whole thing stung  Cool Wink

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2007, 01:14:10 AM »

Dihannah - did you get my email?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2007, 01:16:09 AM »

Robots,

That's  quite an array of things you have said you would eat if this or that happened including roadkill, your left arm and various other things.  Hope someone has been keeping tabs on all this but might make even a Robots sick!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2007, 01:18:11 AM »

Robots,

That's  quite an array of things you have said you would eat if this or that happened including roadkill, your left arm and various other things.  Hope someone has been keeping tabs on all this but might make even a Robots sick!

i know  Cool Cool Cool Cool
BUT, i have not puked in over 20 years

never gotten the flu shot and have not been sick in a long time

KNOCKING on wood now  Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2007, 01:18:32 AM »

Dihannah - did you get my email?

Yes, I responded, got kicked of my wireless, and rebooted.  Just toooo strange of a coincidence....  But thank you!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2007, 01:22:36 AM »

I dont think the chics at any age like them spiders,especially if one of the legs was still on your lips  Wink

I dont think the girls are very impressed with the lying Joranstein either  silent

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 01:28:02 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2007, 01:22:44 AM »

However, it shows his true professionalism and how sick he really is to put that up!  Rolling Eyes  Now he disgusts me even more, if that's possible......   I s'pose he thinks that's funny?   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2007, 01:24:42 AM »

However, it shows his true professionalism and how sick he really is to put that up!  Rolling Eyes  Now he disgusts me even more, if that's possible......   I s'pose he thinks that's funny?   

He's an assbite
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2007, 01:25:48 AM »

On many occasions, Dan Riehl mentioned that Paulus not only wants to sue all stated by Stom, but bloggers as well.  Tacopino was obviously the attorney who put this in his head, because it was about the time that Rizzo came up in the conversation.  I am sure Observor and Anna will recall that as well.

There are very strong suspicions AHATA is behind the Kalpoe lawsuit. The whole idea started in the Aruba business community.

If they aren't behind it I would suggest Deepak and Satish will spend the rest of their lives paying attorney fees.

Why would AHATA risk enormous amounts of money on the Kalpoe Brothers? Are they paying for Joe Tacopina's huge Attorney costs also?

I don't think AHATA is risking anything...the lawyers are taking the chance.  If they collect, they keep a hefty percentage of the indemnification.  This percentage is calculated based on the possibilities of recuperating damages. The harder the materialization of collection is, the higher their share.  And on the mean time, they receive as palliative compensation other benefits such as free media exposure. 

For someone like Tacopina, "Any Publicity is Good Publicity".  Most lawyers base their credentials on professional achievements.  Tacopina bases his on opinions from media outlets and personalities, as if he were on the Best Seller on the NY Times.  Check his site http://www.tacopinalaw.com .  He markets the Tacopina name as if it were a commercial good, a brandname.  He wants media time, to exploit and publicize the Tacopina Trademark. 

If he eventually sues the H-Ts and or other parties on behalf of the Van der Sloots or AHATA, he will not care about the consequences for his clients, because even if the legal actions backfires, they would have served their end, which is to encourage people to talk about him, to become better known.

IMO, very astute observations Stom.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2007, 01:26:29 AM »

Not to confuse anybody, this was for Klaas, she knows what I'm talking about...  Let's just say Tacopino is TRULY Tacky!  Proven by his website.   Ok, I'm beyond delirious, so going to bed now.

Robots,  I'm sure you have a gut of "Steel".  Wink  Smile

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2007, 01:26:59 AM »

I dont think the chics at any age like them spiders,especially if one of the legs was still on your lips  Wink

I dont think the girls care much for the lying Joranstein either  silent

i think you are correct  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2007, 01:30:36 AM »

Nite Dihannah

Robots - when I was 4 I ate one of those big green flys because someone bet me I wouldn't
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2007, 01:33:06 AM »

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2007, 01:36:19 AM »

Nite Dihannah

Robots - when I was 4 I ate one of those big green flys because someone bet me I wouldn't

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2007, 01:39:44 AM »

Since there appears to be no news right now, think I'll "buzz"  Laughing out of here for about 15 minutes and go play some games.  Be back in a few.
NCDan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2007, 01:47:21 AM »

G'night, Monkeys.  Keep the faith, keep the blog going, keep your chins up and keep Natalee and her family in your prayers.

Good night all. I am optimistic. My thinking is, Dutch law prohibits detention of K2 if they are only suspected of improper disposal of a body. That is supposedly a "minor" crime. If they are that far with the investigation, that is a quantum leap from last time when they refused to admit there WAS a body. And, since 2K was with J that night, either Urine of the ditch or Paul of the ditch made the need for such disposal necessary. Doogslag (manslaughter). batman
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2007, 01:52:58 AM »

G'night, Monkeys.  Keep the faith, keep the blog going, keep your chins up and keep Natalee and her family in your prayers.

Good night all. I am optimistic. My thinking is, Dutch law prohibits detention of K2 if they are only suspected of improper disposal of a body. That is supposedly a "minor" crime. If they are that far with the investigation, that is a quantum leap from last time when they refused to admit there WAS a body. And, since 2K was with J that night, either Urine of the ditch or Paul of the ditch made the need for such disposal necessary. Doogslag (manslaughter). batman

I agree NCDan.  I also think it does no good to be unoptimistic.  We have to hope it's different this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.