April 27, 2024, 04:48:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264574 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: December 03, 2007, 06:32:37 PM »

What kind of people think Beth would emerge from a meeting in which she has likely been told for a fact certain that her child is dead being happy?  That is some of the saddest news a parent can ever receive.

Happy is the last thing I would expect her to be!!!

What is wrong with these people?  Even Tito was saying that.  She was devastated I am sure.  Who wants to have that last little ray of hope taken away from them.

And I am sure she was more than happy to answer any questions just as she has been from Day 1!  Beth is NOT the one who covers her ears and refused to answer.

That's Joran because he is guilty! 

Evil scum is what they are.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #801 on: December 03, 2007, 06:33:08 PM »

Posted by the witch at RU:

Glenda wrote:

Yes, I can clear this up. Beth and JQK walked into the Prosecutors office on their own accord. I don't know if it was Beth's nervousness or JQK's "wildzang" that made them 1/2 late to their meeting. 

Or maybe the traffic?  Certainly there was an accident, there always is  Rolling Eyes

Or the time difference. Aruba used to be on the same time as the east coast but we changed to Daylight Saving Time and they did not.

And, how would Julia know why the meeting was 1/2 hr late in starting?  Maybe Mos called Beth and delayed it himself?  Julia, go F yourself

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: December 03, 2007, 06:36:05 PM »

Carlos & Charlies must be attempting to clean up their image - NOT

http://www.magic965.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=636&pos=157

OH GEeeeeeeeezzeeeeeeeeeeee Klaas.....unreal.

You can see why I didn't just post the photo  Wink Shocked

Well, that's just plain disgusting.  Good grief.  And those people don't look much like teens from Mountain Brook to me, either.  I thought it was only Americans who misbehaved in Aruba.  Looks like some of the locals might have them beat by a country mile.

Guess it's growing up around all that sleaze and dope.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: December 03, 2007, 06:37:58 PM »

MO, This is DISGUSTING.

Moon

"the boys" at carlos&charley's sure done like humiliating women, don't they?
dennisintn
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: December 03, 2007, 06:40:17 PM »

Why would Beth be nervous since she and Dave are the ones who called this meeting in the first place?

I do so appreciate Mos taking a more professional attitude in this regard as Karin Janssen just showed her rear end over this from the start.  She was Paulus biggest fan and conducted herself from that vantage and never as a professional.  Paulus wouldn't let us is something I doubt we hear Mos saying.

This is what Dave and Beth have both wanted for a very long time and I am gratified that this conversation, which should have happened long ago has finally at long last taken place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: December 03, 2007, 06:40:55 PM »

MO, This is DISGUSTING.

Moon

that REALLY sad thing is, it looks like it wont be long before the next time.

"the boys" at carlos&charley's sure done like humiliating women, don't they?
dennisintn
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: December 03, 2007, 06:41:12 PM »

re-posting hoping for an answer

Quote from: Silverfox on Today at 12:40:04 PM
Let's see...

Two arrests... then a third... Two releases... but the third stays in jail

The Papa arrested before... then released ... then sues for compensation...

In a judicial review of the compensation suit some "new" evidence was presented and Papa was denied compensation because apparently the bench felt the state was justified in feeling and arresting him because the evidence points to a fact that he was involved in Nat's disappearance.

I have a feeling that this thing is going to get interesting.  My gut tells me they got Joran, and perhaps Papa too (albeit a more minor charge which would explain perhaps why he is not arrested now...yet)...

I also think the K2 will be rearrested and charged before the month is out... but really, don't you wonder if perhaps a "dutch deal" has been cut?  Maybe this is all window dressing and they agreed to testify against J and P and others and so they get out in the manner they did?

And remember... there is still another drama being played in the background... one that I feel might have a legal nexus to this one... the separate "corruption" investigation.  Somehow I wonder if the two cases have a lot of common thread between them and that justice, and we all hope justice prevails, will be served in a much clearer light once Dutch authorities conclude the corruption investigation and begin making arrests.  I assume that such arrests will be "earth shaking" and potentially will bring a major part of the Aruban government down.

JMO.

Thank you Silverfox... was it ever revealed what this 'new' evidences was?

"in a judicial review of the compensation suit some "new" evidence was presented and Papa was denied compensation because apparently the bench felt the state was justified in feeling and arresting him because the evidence points to a fact that he was involved in Nat's disappearance."  this is really confusing... Shocked
ReplyReply

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: December 03, 2007, 06:42:30 PM »

C&C is disgusting.  Don't these young girls realize they do this, not for fun, but to further degrade women?  So they can blame them for being whores?  I hate Aruba.  All young American girls should be shown the Natalee Holloway story,  shown pictures like this and let them read about what the Aruban men really think of them. Mad
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: December 03, 2007, 06:48:12 PM »

C&C is disgusting.  Don't these young girls realize they do this, not for fun, but to further degrade women?  So they can blame them for being whores?  I hate Aruba.  All young American girls should be shown the Natalee Holloway story,  shown pictures like this and let them read about what the Aruban men really think of them. Mad

How does C&C's manage to survive the Natalee Holloway story?

This place should have been shut down, the owners locked up, and the building burnt to the ground.

There is no way that place would still be in business in this country.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: December 03, 2007, 06:50:17 PM »

Same corrupt government that set the JK2 free to smile smugly for the cameras.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: December 03, 2007, 06:54:58 PM »

they just figure it is too much fun to treat women this way to change anything?  If they lose one every now and then - oh well, thats the just the way it goes sometimes?

I dont understand why they would allow this behavior to continue.  The money would come to the island WITHOUT this nonsense, so I dont think its that.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: December 03, 2007, 07:13:17 PM »

And not just American girls as most of those appear to be locals to me.  Women in general.  And note the pervert baby bottle pedophile prop as well. 

These men are degenerates for sure.  A society is only as good as its men for they are the ones who to this day have the power as far as earning money, judicial and legislative power.  I don't think any country ever became great on the morals of just the women. 

Have never heard of a country whose slogan was "Our men are sorrier than chit but our women are pretty decent."  Those guys on that stage need taken out somewhere and the living crap beat out of them in my opinion.

Oh, but that would be wrong like what they are doing isn't?

Blah, you are right. C&C;s home office should have long ago closed down that hellhole.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: December 03, 2007, 07:16:44 PM »

Any known media coverage tonight? 

How about Greta van der Sloot--er I mean van Susteren?  I would love to hear what Beth has to say about her meeting with Mos but she may still be too tired from traveling.

PERSONA NON GRATA

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: December 03, 2007, 07:17:04 PM »

Just checking to see if they kept Joran locked up or has he been released as Joe T. was saying he was going to have done??  Sorry I have nothing to add, just curious about the situation was on the catch and release killers that Aruba seems to have..
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: December 03, 2007, 07:18:01 PM »

they just figure it is too much fun to treat women this way to change anything?  If they lose one every now and then - oh well, thats the just the way it goes sometimes?

I dont understand why they would allow this behavior to continue.  The money would come to the island WITHOUT this nonsense, so I dont think its that.

I've heard that all of the CnC's are similar.  Friends have told me that in some women leave their bras where they are slung over the rafters or whatever.   Those pictures from Aruba are disgusting and it looked like bras weren't available  silent...those guys who were part of that routine should get a real job, and keep their shirt and their pants on...all slicked up with oil like body builders (NOT)...aaaaccck...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: December 03, 2007, 07:18:57 PM »

How about Greta van der Sloot--er I mean van Susteren?  I would love to hear what Beth has to say about her meeting with Mos but she may still be too tired from traveling.

Yes I believe Greta will be covering the case.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: December 03, 2007, 07:19:30 PM »

MO, This is DISGUSTING.

Moon

Trying to catch up but just wanted to say that's exactly my thoughts also.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: December 03, 2007, 07:20:03 PM »

Greta van der Sloot
That was a good one Anna

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ado
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: December 03, 2007, 07:20:39 PM »

Just checking to see if they kept Joran locked up or has he been released as Joe T. was saying he was going to have done??  Sorry I have nothing to add, just curious about the situation was on the catch and release killers that Aruba seems to have..

JoeT was talking like they were going to file the motion TODAY to have Joran released.  We have'nt heard a word about it.  Nothing at RU.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: December 03, 2007, 07:23:48 PM »

Posted by the witch at RU:

Glenda wrote:

Yes, I can clear this up. Beth and JQK walked into the Prosecutors office on their own accord. I don't know if it was Beth's nervousness or JQK's "wildzang" that made them 1/2 late to their meeting. 

Or maybe the traffic?  Certainly there was an accident, there always is  Rolling Eyes

I heard from a reliable source that if you get there too early, you have to wait for them to finish their cornflakes.

And morning cartoons.

Rolling Eyes

Not to mention one article that says Beth was transported by a police car so she wasn't even driving.  Maybe the cop driving the car had to stop for Frosted Flaked and to shave.

I wonder if those high tech rednecks...i mean sleuths had her car bugged  Rolling Eyes

I can't stand that smart*ass Glenda the dumbwitch! 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.