April 27, 2024, 05:34:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264585 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: December 03, 2007, 08:20:35 PM »

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: December 03, 2007, 08:21:18 PM »

IMO - not the same guy.  The ears don't match:

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: December 03, 2007, 08:26:12 PM »

i'm not very good at this but he sure looks like the same guy to me 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: December 03, 2007, 08:27:35 PM »

Definetly the same guy with his hair shorter and darker in that picture. I have seen him interviewed and I am looking at several articles that say he is Elgin Zeppenfeldt.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #844 on: December 03, 2007, 08:29:49 PM »

re-posting hoping for an answer

Quote from: Silverfox on Today at 12:40:04 PM
Let's see...

Two arrests... then a third... Two releases... but the third stays in jail

The Papa arrested before... then released ... then sues for compensation...

In a judicial review of the compensation suit some "new" evidence was presented and Papa was denied compensation because apparently the bench felt the state was justified in feeling and arresting him because the evidence points to a fact that he was involved in Nat's disappearance.

I have a feeling that this thing is going to get interesting.  My gut tells me they got Joran, and perhaps Papa too (albeit a more minor charge which would explain perhaps why he is not arrested now...yet)...

I also think the K2 will be rearrested and charged before the month is out... but really, don't you wonder if perhaps a "dutch deal" has been cut?  Maybe this is all window dressing and they agreed to testify against J and P and others and so they get out in the manner they did?

And remember... there is still another drama being played in the background... one that I feel might have a legal nexus to this one... the separate "corruption" investigation.  Somehow I wonder if the two cases have a lot of common thread between them and that justice, and we all hope justice prevails, will be served in a much clearer light once Dutch authorities conclude the corruption investigation and begin making arrests.  I assume that such arrests will be "earth shaking" and potentially will bring a major part of the Aruban government down.

JMO.

Thank you Silverfox... was it ever revealed what this 'new' evidences was?

"in a judicial review of the compensation suit some "new" evidence was presented and Papa was denied compensation because apparently the bench felt the state was justified in feeling and arresting him because the evidence points to a fact that he was involved in Nat's disappearance."  this is really confusing... Shocked
ReplyReply

Oh Sorry, missed this...

Remember? They said the former prosecutor (just before she left) attached a file and everyone has speculated it was a "wiretap" that caught Paulos up...

Now wouldn't it be interesting if that same wiretap (if, indeed, a wiretap) was a conversation between he and Joran?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: December 03, 2007, 08:29:56 PM »

besides, what are the odds of 2 lawyers running around the island that look that identically dorky??
crazybabyborg
« Reply #846 on: December 03, 2007, 08:32:23 PM »

But the pig nose is just as piggy in one as the other!  pig
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: December 03, 2007, 08:33:57 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: December 03, 2007, 08:35:10 PM »

They could be related, even brothers.  I'm just saying the ears look different to me.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: December 03, 2007, 08:35:36 PM »

Brothers maybe?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 03, 2007, 08:36:53 PM »

Oh Sorry, missed this...

Remember? They said the former prosecutor (just before she left) attached a file and everyone has speculated it was a "wiretap" that caught Paulos up...

Now wouldn't it be interesting if that same wiretap (if, indeed, a wiretap) was a conversation between he and Joran?

thanks again Silverfox...yes I remembered some discussion about a possible tape......land YES wouldn't that be something if if were indeed one and the same....and to think it was there and no one pursued it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: December 03, 2007, 08:38:48 PM »

eyebrows and mouth the same too I think.
You all are a hoot tonight by the way!!!
C& C pics absolutely disgusting!!! Can you imagine applying for a job when you get older and having those pics come back to haunt you??!! Let alone getting married!!! YUCK~!!!!! Have some pride girls!!! AAAHHH!!!

OK...gotta go help the little guy with homework and check and see if Red took me up on my Ohio State bet...quick update..any new news today?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: December 03, 2007, 08:38:49 PM »

klaas...can you put the hair of the guy on the left on the head of the guy on the right? It kinda looks like the same guy...look at the eyebrows

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: December 03, 2007, 08:39:52 PM »

Maybe his younger brother 'helping out'  there is a similarity.  Not sure it is the same guy though.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: December 03, 2007, 08:39:53 PM »

i see what you mean about the ears

Rest in Peace Caylee

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: December 03, 2007, 08:44:29 PM »

Oh Sorry, missed this...

See... It could be that there was already an investigation for corruption going on...drugs, money laundering, public officials in the pocket bribery, right?  What if Paulos/and or/Joran/or both were already being "tapped" (but most probably paulos due to his high public profile as a soon to be judge) and what if this was the "tap" that got him when he tried to sue...

See, I have wondered about this ever since it happened (the dismissal of his claim and the subsequent speculation) and if you thake that and consider the team from Holland that later came to investigate other fraud issues... well... it has often been said that perhaps things didn't move so quickly in the Nat's case becuase perhaps a larger sting operation was already in play and maybe Nat just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and one of ht eplayers just happened to be the son of someone being investigated, right?  just some thoughts as we watch this saga continue to unfold.... I often wondered about the DEA agent that met Beth that first night...

thanks again Silverfox...yes I remembered some discussion about a possible tape......land YES wouldn't that be something if if were indeed one and the same....and to think it was there and no one pursued it!!

-----

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: December 03, 2007, 08:49:42 PM »

I think the shadow and little bit of hair over ear in new pics makes them look different...but nose, eyebrows and mouth looks like same guy to me.

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: December 03, 2007, 08:51:29 PM »

Oh Sorry, missed this...

thanks again Silverfox...yes I remembered some discussion about a possible tape......and YES wouldn't that be something if if were indeed one and the same....and to think it was there and no one pursued it!!

Sorry, computer did a very strange thing and the response came out in the middle of the quotes:

See... It could be that there was already an investigation for corruption going on...drugs, money laundering, public officials in the pocket bribery, right?  What if Paulos/and or/Joran/or both were already being "tapped" (but most probably paulos due to his high public profile as a soon to be judge) and what if this was the "tap" that got him when he tried to sue...

See, I have wondered about this ever since it happened (the dismissal of his claim and the subsequent speculation) and if you thake that and consider the team from Holland that later came to investigate other fraud issues... well... it has often been said that perhaps things didn't move so quickly in the Nat's case because perhaps a larger sting operation was already in play and maybe Nat just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and one of ht eplayers just happened to be the son of someone being investigated, right?  just some thoughts as we watch this saga continue to unfold.... I often wondered about the DEA agent that met Beth that first night...

-----

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: December 03, 2007, 08:51:44 PM »

ok...SOMEONE is not doing homework...so I better go "help". I am assuming no new news? Sunny...if there is can you send me an e-mail?
Night Monkeys!!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: December 03, 2007, 08:52:56 PM »

Oh Sorry, missed this...

Silverfox posted: See, I have wondered about this ever since it happened (the dismissal of his claim and the subsequent speculation) and if you take that and consider the team from Holland that later came to investigate other fraud issues... well... it has often been said that perhaps things didn't move so quickly in the Nat's case because perhaps a larger sting operation was already in play and maybe Nat just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and one of the players just happened to be the son of someone being investigated, right?  just some thoughts as we watch this saga continue to unfold.... I often wondered about the DEA agent that met Beth that first night...

All this really makes a lot of sense and could well explain a couple of things...such as the DEA agent and the obvious cover up that was so 'in your face'.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.