March 28, 2024, 05:26:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 262615 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: December 03, 2007, 11:09:12 PM »

FWIW - Lazlo appears to believe there is new evidence but that the prosecutor didn't share it with Beth/Dave/JQK.
Like I said a few posts back -- maybe this is JQK's only tactic -- turn up the HEAT on MOS. This is the last chance -- be absolutely CERTAIN MOS is committed to saving his own face.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: December 03, 2007, 11:09:22 PM »

FWIW - Lazlo appears to believe there is new evidence but that the prosecutor didn't share it with Beth/Dave/JQK.

that is possible and yet WHY not share it with them

of all people that have a RIGHT to know

MOS can BURN in hell as far as im concerned and IF he does get a conviction because
he is playing games i will grant a pass out

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: December 03, 2007, 11:09:36 PM »

It has to be.  It just has to be.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #963 on: December 03, 2007, 11:10:03 PM »

I could not have been more wrong. Crushed.
Wreck I am right with you, and when Greta said again "she tends to believe him" I yelled at the TV with the B word.

My heart is breaking for Beth, Dave, Natalee and everyone that loved her. 

AZ, did you feel that she was taking freshly reopened wounds and pouring a box of salt on them? That's exactly how I felt. As Greta led up to saying she was still inclined to believe Joran, I knew where she was going and literally cringed for Beth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: December 03, 2007, 11:10:05 PM »

Tiny glimmer of hope posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:55 pm   

Mos about meeting the family: The OM has choosen to be open as possible, but that would go as far as not sharing anything that could harm the investigation. 

Thanks Klaas. But...what then? JQK TOTALLY misunderstood Hans? This is bizarre.

Lazlo believes Hans chose not to share the new information with JQK.  So JQK didn't misuderstand Hans, Hans just didn't show all he had.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: December 03, 2007, 11:10:26 PM »

if mos has it - share it with Beth and Dave

do not torture them more

please for goodness sakes

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: December 03, 2007, 11:12:03 PM »

Tiny glimmer of hope posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:55 pm   

Mos about meeting the family: The OM has choosen to be open as possible, but that would go as far as not sharing anything that could harm the investigation. 

Thanks Klaas. But...what then? JQK TOTALLY misunderstood Hans? This is bizarre.

Lazlo believes Hans chose not to share the new information with JQK.  So JQK didn't misuderstand Hans, Hans just didn't show all he had.

it is possible

i suppose

but still-----------------what a JERK

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: December 03, 2007, 11:12:04 PM »

There's something really, really crazy about all of this.

Why would Mos ruin his career like this??

Why would anyone want to hurt 2 parents this way???

Why tell the world you have new evidence and then JQK says they don't have any new evidence??

I do believe he tried the best he could, with what he had. So much material evidence disappeared in the beginning and I believe he really wanted to do the right thing, which is why he threw his own neck on the line.  It just didn't worked as he hoped....  Sadly, he just through Aruba in a bigger tailspin.....

For all his experience, maybe he's never had to deal with this much evil

What is one man and one family to do when they have an entire goverment and maybe two governments against them.  This was an uphill battle since day one.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #968 on: December 03, 2007, 11:12:06 PM »

Snoopy, I WANT to believe, and I'm an eternal optimist, but I have to wonder why Mos wouldn't have just told them that there was evidence they couldn't discuss.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: December 03, 2007, 11:12:53 PM »

Could someone please post a link to the candlesite...I want to light a candle and send prayers for Dave, Beth and the family and  that God will light the path so Tim and the search team can find Natalee to bring her home to Alabama.

here it is...

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: December 03, 2007, 11:13:05 PM »

there is HOPE

the problem is that the HOPE is not with MOSS or DOMPIG or anyone involved
from aruba.

sometimes things just happen when you least expect it from an unlikely place or person

we just need to change gears .... lets carry on Cool

Thanks you Robots.  I agree.

Once the case is closed ... maybe Monkey could organize and put pressure on various levels of the American administration to investigate the corrupt investigation that has denied an American citizen justice and ... put an American family through a H--- on Earth.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: December 03, 2007, 11:13:10 PM »

Could someone please post a link to the candlesite...I want to light a candle and send prayers for Dave, Beth and the family and  that God will light the path so Tim and the search team can find Natalee to bring her home to Alabama.

I don't have the link, but will search for it and post when I find it if no one else gets to it first.  I think we should have the candlesite for Natalee on a thread, so we can find it.  And keep the candles burning!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: December 03, 2007, 11:13:20 PM »

The Cover Up is nearly complete
The Dutch analyzed it all and thought it would be far worse for Aruban tourism if they exposed the truth and everyone involved.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 11:18:18 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: December 03, 2007, 11:13:23 PM »

the only thing good to come of this is - everyone now knows

DO NOT GO TO ARUBA - they will THROW you AWAY like GARBAGE

i hate them all

- A Horse's Tale
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: December 03, 2007, 11:14:07 PM »

here it is...

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

Thank you 2NJSons_Mom.  I think we need to put this candle link where we can access it easily, particularly during these trying times.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: December 03, 2007, 11:14:11 PM »

Klaas? Please join us................I need to hear from you. Anybody need a hand to hold? Mine's outreached to all of us and mostly to Natalee's family.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pull my finger
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: December 03, 2007, 11:14:47 PM »

Greta said here is what the people don't know.  There were a lot of people who were never questioned in Aruba.

yeah and im sure she has questioned them (cough), if what kelly says is true and the prosecutor said what hurt the case was too much media, i agree with that.
kelly has been no great ball of fire for me, i dont know what went on behind the scenes but he seems like a overpaid mouthpiece.
it aint over till the fat lady sings no matter what kelly and greta say.
i think it is wrong for JQK to come on north american media and say that, or if its true aruba is a bigger disaster than what we all think it is.

I've had moments of feeling JQK might not be the one....but what do I know?  It's like a freaking media circus....at whose cost/loss?

Bottom line is these high price US lawyers have zero say in aruba, they like to have their mug on TV its good PR for them.
Greta is the host of all hosts well in at least her panels mind and she doesnt have the answers either.
Lets see where this goes but coming on national tv and saying its over is way out of line in my opinion. Even if it is over dont keep deflating the family this way.

Apparently it is not the "high price US lawyers" who have deflated the family.  I'm sure that JQK knows more than we do.  After all HE was there with Beth this week end when she talked to the prosecutor.  Don't get me wrong, I want this solved as much as anyone.  This appears to me to be another case of incompetence.  I think the prosecutors thought maybe the boys would talk if they put them back in jail.  Apparently they did not.  For Mos to tell Greta that the reason the investigation failed was because of the family and the media is a very telling statement to me.  It shows that he is NO better than the incompetent, blame giving people in charge before this.  It's all about blaming someone else but not anyone on Aruba.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #977 on: December 03, 2007, 11:14:53 PM »

Well, that's the only hope left, but you'd think he'd let them know not to worry, he has evidence he can't share, just trust him?  Why send them home with no hope or comfort?  I wonder what Beth shared with Mos, that he may not have known before.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: December 03, 2007, 11:15:08 PM »

there is HOPE

the problem is that the HOPE is not with MOSS or DOMPIG or anyone involved
from aruba.

sometimes things just happen when you least expect it from an unlikely place or person

we just need to change gears .... lets carry on Cool

Thanks you Robots.  I agree.

Once the case is closed ... maybe Monkey could organize and put pressure on various levels of the American administration to investigate the corrupt investigation that has denied an American citizen justice and ... put an American family through a H--- on Earth.

Janet

yep  - there is Hope and sometimes hope needs a little boost from people to help it get going

just need to try a different angle

never give  up - ever

- A Horse's Tale
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: December 03, 2007, 11:15:27 PM »

Then why not just say he has new evidence that he can't share?  No...JQK said he had no answers for them from the very beginning of their questions.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.