April 27, 2024, 05:05:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264581 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: December 03, 2007, 10:55:32 PM »

JQK said his weekend was disappointing.  Raised expectations again and the same thing no progress down there.

JQK said the new evidence is nothing.

99% nothing new.

Nothing new and incriminating.

JQK said it is really unfortunate and really sad.  It's not fair to bring Beth & Dave down there with false promises.  It took whatever spirit Beth and Dave had.  JQK said he thinks it's clearly over.

Prosecutor said the reason why the investigation failed was 1. the family 2. bringing in the DEA agent in.

JQK said KJ brought more passion to the case.

Thank you San.

I am so angry ... Julia Renfro has won!!!

Janet

He also said the MEDIA was to blame for this failing

... anything but a corrupt investigation with an agenda to protect Joran and Paulus from implication.   Mad

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: December 03, 2007, 10:55:50 PM »

It's over...I am going to be sick...That place has allowed them to get away with murder.  A sad commentary on the world...and Mos blamed the family and the media....Get real Mos...you know damn well the family had nothing to do with the lying scumbags getting away with this...you are a part of this whole fiasco...why in the hell anyone would trust you is beyond me. 

I have to get out of here.

Well he COULD NOT say Paulus caused this now could he.  Who got to him?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #922 on: December 03, 2007, 10:56:26 PM »

Is this why the ships log was taken down?  Makes since now why everything was blacked out.  They do not have permission to come near that island so they are having to either go for what they can get without them or they have to turn around. Sad.

BOYCOTT ARUBA.

mmmm

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 03, 2007, 10:56:28 PM »

Greta said here is what the people don't know.  There were a lot of people who were never questioned in Aruba.

yeah and im sure she has questioned them (cough), if what kelly says is true and the prosecutor said what hurt the case was too much media, i agree with that.
kelly has been no great ball of fire for me, i dont know what went on behind the scenes but he seems like a overpaid mouthpiece.
it aint over till the fat lady sings no matter what kelly and greta say.
i think it is wrong for JQK to come on north american media and say that, or if its true aruba is a bigger disaster than what we all think it is.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: December 03, 2007, 10:56:40 PM »

Greta sucks as bad as mos

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: December 03, 2007, 10:57:09 PM »

I feel really sick.  I had faith in Mos.  He has said things in interviews
that clearly counter what JQK just said.  What about the tiny bit of new evidence?

What about explosive.

Yes, WHAT ABOUT explosive?!?  Mos fooled the WORLD.  He WILL go down in infamy.  He may have heretofore had a good career, but he can say bye-bye to that now.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: December 03, 2007, 10:57:31 PM »

Tiny glimmer of hope posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:55 pm   

Mos about meeting the family: The OM has choosen to be open as possible, but that would go as far as not sharing anything that could harm the investigation. 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: December 03, 2007, 10:57:44 PM »

It's over...I am going to be sick...That place has allowed them to get away with murder.  A sad commentary on the world...and Mos blamed the family and the media....Get real Mos...you know damn well the family had nothing to do with the lying scumbags getting away with this...you are a part of this whole fiasco...why in the hell anyone would trust you is beyond me. 

I have to get out of here.

exactly

Well he COULD NOT say Paulus caused this now could he.  Who got to him?

- A Horse's Tale
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: December 03, 2007, 10:59:47 PM »

i sure as heck would like to see WHAT he told the judge the EVIDENCE was

because the JUDGE had to have NEW EVIDENCE to hodl them over

something really stinks

cigars are crushed for now

The judge in Holland had to review the new evidence in order to send Joran back to Aruba.  That was a big decision.  Can all the initial judges be soooo incorrect (yep, i guess so)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #929 on: December 03, 2007, 11:00:24 PM »

What's this about the ship's log being down? Tim's still going to search, right??
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: December 03, 2007, 11:00:34 PM »

aruba can go to hell

the dutch can go to hell

and when tourism sinks and then they decide to come clean i will forever even after they do get them all NEVER want anything to do with any of them EVER

somethings are truly unforgiveable

and this is one of them

- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2007, 11:00:38 PM »

Tiny glimmer of hope posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:55 pm   

Mos about meeting the family: The OM has choosen to be open as possible, but that would go as far as not sharing anything that could harm the investigation. 

well it WOULD be a new strategy by JQK --- absolutely dogcuss the investigation and MAKE them prove him wrong. Being nice did no good.

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: December 03, 2007, 11:00:53 PM »

Unbelievable! 

Aruba wrap the rope around it's neck, stuck it's hand in it's right pocket and jumped off the platform.

They just committed Arubacide.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: December 03, 2007, 11:01:26 PM »

There's something really, really crazy about all of this.

Why would Mos ruin his career like this??

Why would anyone want to hurt 2 parents this way???

Why tell the world you have new evidence and then JQK says they don't have any new evidence??

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #934 on: December 03, 2007, 11:01:28 PM »

Klaas? Please join us................I need to hear from you. Anybody need a hand to hold? Mine's outreached to all of us and mostly to Natalee's family.

I want so bad to do something for Beth and Dave.   Imagine how they feel, when WE are so devastated!

Group hug?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: December 03, 2007, 11:01:29 PM »

i sure as heck would like to see WHAT he told the judge the EVIDENCE was

because the JUDGE had to have NEW EVIDENCE to hodl them over

something really stinks

cigars are crushed for now

it is obvious, at this point

that someone got to MOSJERK
The judge in Holland had to review the new evidence in order to send Joran back to Aruba.  That was a big decision.  Can all the initial judges be soooo incorrect (yep, i guess so)

- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: December 03, 2007, 11:01:32 PM »

Greta said here is what the people don't know.  There were a lot of people who were never questioned in Aruba.

yeah and im sure she has questioned them (cough), if what kelly says is true and the prosecutor said what hurt the case was too much media, i agree with that.
kelly has been no great ball of fire for me, i dont know what went on behind the scenes but he seems like a overpaid mouthpiece.
it aint over till the fat lady sings no matter what kelly and greta say.
i think it is wrong for JQK to come on north american media and say that, or if its true aruba is a bigger disaster than what we all think it is.

I've had moments of feeling JQK might not be the one....but what do I know?  It's like a freaking media circus....at whose cost/loss?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: December 03, 2007, 11:01:33 PM »

Klaas? Please join us................I need to hear from you. Anybody need a hand to hold? Mine's outreached to all of us and mostly to Natalee's family.

I'm just sick to my stomach, and yes I need a hand to hold.  I'm crushed.  Just whipped.  God Bless Beth, Dave , and family.  Please Dear God bring Natalee home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: December 03, 2007, 11:02:19 PM »

What's this about the ship's log being down? Tim's still going to search, right??

It's not the ships log, it's mearly a blog and the content is temporarily removed.  Tim will fly down once the ship arrives.  The ship is scheduled to arrive between Thursday and Sunday of this week.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #939 on: December 03, 2007, 11:02:36 PM »

BOYCOTT ARUBA

CRUSH TOURISM

START TODAY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.