April 27, 2024, 12:05:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1 - 12/3/2007  (Read 264531 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: December 03, 2007, 11:02:37 PM »

Greta said here is what the people don't know.  There were a lot of people who were never questioned in Aruba.

yeah and im sure she has questioned them (cough), if what kelly says is true and the prosecutor said what hurt the case was too much media, i agree with that.
kelly has been no great ball of fire for me, i dont know what went on behind the scenes but he seems like a overpaid mouthpiece.
it aint over till the fat lady sings no matter what kelly and greta say.
i think it is wrong for JQK to come on north american media and say that, or if its true aruba is a bigger disaster than what we all think it is.

Dave Holloway
On the Record /w Greta
April 11, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the media help or hurt you?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: December 03, 2007, 11:03:43 PM »

Tiny glimmer of hope posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:55 pm   

Mos about meeting the family: The OM has choosen to be open as possible, but that would go as far as not sharing anything that could harm the investigation. 

well it WOULD be a new strategy by JQK --- absolutely dogcuss the investigation and MAKE them prove him wrong. Being nice did no good.

From Lazlo this is likely a translation from a Dutch article.  Mos talking about the meeting with Beth and Dave.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: December 03, 2007, 11:03:54 PM »

I could not have been more wrong. Crushed.
Wreck I am right with you, and when Greta said again "she tends to believe him" I yelled at the TV with the B word.

My heart is breaking for Beth, Dave, Natalee and everyone that loved her. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #943 on: December 03, 2007, 11:03:59 PM »

There's something really, really crazy about all of this.

Why would Mos ruin his career like this??

Why would anyone want to hurt 2 parents this way???

Why tell the world you have new evidence and then JQK says they don't have any new evidence??

I do believe he tried the best he could, with what he had. So much material evidence disappeared in the beginning and I believe he really wanted to do the right thing, which is why he threw his own neck on the line.  It just didn't worked as he hoped....  Sadly, he just through Aruba in a bigger tailspin.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: December 03, 2007, 11:04:11 PM »

What did the KLPD say ?
What DEA agent ? WTHeck, I am stunned.
So, did Mos lie B4 ?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: December 03, 2007, 11:04:24 PM »

there is HOPE

the problem is that the HOPE is not with MOSS or DOMPIG or anyone involved
from aruba.

sometimes things just happen when you least expect it from an unlikely place or person

we just need to change gears .... lets carry on Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: December 03, 2007, 11:04:36 PM »

I feel really sick.  I had faith in Mos.  He has said things in interviews
that clearly counter what JQK just said.  What about the tiny bit of new evidence?

What about explosive.

Mos did say EXPLOSIVE NEW EVIDENCE  What on earth was he talking about?
What does the DEA have to do with anything?  The guy volunteered to go
with Beth to the Sloots.
Why did the judge in NL think there was enough new evidence to rearrest
Joran and transport him to Aruba.?
It's all goofy!
Mos sucks
Greta sucks

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #947 on: December 03, 2007, 11:06:07 PM »

Greta said here is what the people don't know.  There were a lot of people who were never questioned in Aruba.

yeah and im sure she has questioned them (cough), if what kelly says is true and the prosecutor said what hurt the case was too much media, i agree with that.
kelly has been no great ball of fire for me, i dont know what went on behind the scenes but he seems like a overpaid mouthpiece.
i think it is wrong for JQK to come on north american media and say that, or if its true aruba is a bigger disaster than what we all think it is.

I've had moments of feeling JQK might not be the one....but what do I know?  It's like a freaking media circus....at whose cost/loss?

So far, the loss is all Natalee's family and Natalee herself.

Aruba has only begun to feel the pain. They have no idea what they've done to themselves. After the shock, we have got to do whatever we can to warn the world about this vacation paradise.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: December 03, 2007, 11:06:12 PM »

FWIW - Lazlo appears to believe there is new evidence but that the prosecutor didn't share it with Beth/Dave/JQK.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: December 03, 2007, 11:06:19 PM »

I've had moments of feeling JQK might not be the one....but what do I know?  It's like a freaking media circus....at whose cost/loss?

Bottom line is these high price US lawyers have zero say in aruba, they like to have their mug on TV its good PR for them.
Greta is the host of all hosts well in at least her panels mind and she doesnt have the answers either.
Lets see where this goes but coming on national tv and saying its over is way out of line in my opinion. Even if it is over dont keep deflating the family this way.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: December 03, 2007, 11:06:21 PM »

aruba can go to hell

the dutch can go to hell

and when tourism sinks and then they decide to come clean i will forever even after they do get them all NEVER want anything to do with any of them EVER

somethings are truly unforgiveable

and this is one of them

Totally agree....I just can't imagine having 2 parents come all the way to Aruba to sit and face them and tell them you have NOTHING.  There must be a name for this kind of physchological cruelty.  What kind of person can do that to others desparately seeking the tiniest bit of hope??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: December 03, 2007, 11:06:48 PM »

Team Monkeys
We are pissed off and angry , I know I am
But we have a team on a boat heading down ,they need our power of prayer, they need every positive thought and vibe we can send out.. Lets all prayer more then we have ever prayed that they find Natalee..

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: December 03, 2007, 11:07:17 PM »

Tiny glimmer of hope posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:55 pm   

Mos about meeting the family: The OM has choosen to be open as possible, but that would go as far as not sharing anything that could harm the investigation. 

Thanks Klaas. But...what then? JQK TOTALLY misunderstood Hans? This is bizarre.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: December 03, 2007, 11:07:42 PM »

Bottom line is these high price US lawyers have zero say in aruba, they like to have their mug on TV its good PR for them.
Greta is the host of all hosts well in at least her panels mind and she doesnt have the answers either.
Lets see where this goes but coming on national tv and saying its over is way out of line in my opinion. Even if it is over dont keep deflating the family this way.

I agree here with you Dana.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Flmom47
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: December 03, 2007, 11:07:51 PM »

Could someone please post a link to the candlesite...I want to light a candle and send prayers for Dave, Beth and the family and  that God will light the path so Tim and the search team can find Natalee to bring her home to Alabama.

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, then it's a duck!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: December 03, 2007, 11:07:53 PM »

IMO, the only reason they asked to her come to Aruba was to question her, not to share information with her.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: December 03, 2007, 11:08:07 PM »

Somethings not right hear ya'll.  I just can't give up yet.  I can't.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: December 03, 2007, 11:08:41 PM »

There's something really, really crazy about all of this.

Why would Mos ruin his career like this??

Why would anyone want to hurt 2 parents this way???

Why tell the world you have new evidence and then JQK says they don't have any new evidence??

I do believe he tried the best he could, with what he had. So much material evidence disappeared in the beginning and I believe he really wanted to do the right thing, which is why he threw his own neck on the line.  It just didn't worked as he hoped....  Sadly, he just through Aruba in a bigger tailspin.....

For all his experience, maybe he's never had to deal with this much evil

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: December 03, 2007, 11:08:45 PM »

there is HOPE

the problem is that the HOPE is not with MOSS or DOMPIG or anyone involved
from aruba.

sometimes things just happen when you least expect it from an unlikely place or person

we just need to change gears .... lets carry on Cool

The voice of reason.

Expect the unexpected.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: December 03, 2007, 11:09:08 PM »

Mos did say the boats finding Natalee would help his case....and, maybe the taps are still in place...(wishful thinking)....this is all so crazy...and I do agree....why use the word explosive...why all the MEDIA reports from Mos? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.